Multiple Mates (Complete)

By ArdenTownsend

On the night of Meredith 16th birthday she shifted. When she came back from her birthday pack run and shifted... More

Reviews and Comments
Part 1 ✔️
Chapter Two- Double Mark ✔️
Chapter Three- The Doctor ✔️
Chapter Four- the mating ✔️
CHATER FIVE- the gift ✔️
CHAPTER SIX- pampering and celebration ✔️
CHAPTER SEVEN- Rogue and Travel ✔️
CHAPTER EIGHT- legend story ✔️
CHAPTER NINE- The mole ✔️
CHAPTER TEN- the trial ✔️
CHAPTER ELEVEN- Fighting werebears ✔️
CHAPTER TWELVE- the final goodbye ✔️
Author's note after chapter 12 ✔️
Part Two ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTEEN- the journals ✔️
CHAPTER FOURTEEN- the battle begins ✔️
CHAPTER FIFTEEN- saving the injured ✔️
CHAPTER SIXTEEN the fallen memorial ✔️
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN- their arrivals✔️
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN- the pups debut✔️
Part 3 ✔️
CHAPTER NINETEEN- the elemental returns ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY Fighting the Fire ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE- house arrangements ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO royalty returns ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE the ghost ✔️
Part 4 ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN ✔️
Part 5 ✔️
CHAPTTER TWENTY-EIGHT- the taking ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTY ✔️
Author's note after chapter 30 ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE- the trial ✔️
Chapter Thirty-two: votings ✔️
THIRTY-THREE- the honeymoon ✔️
Author's note ✔️
The Pups✔️
Characters and Cast ✔️
Fyi ✔️

CHAPTER ONE- BIRTHDAY✔️

3.9K 88 26
By ArdenTownsend

Author Notes: at the end of the story I have a chapter called characters and cast. This way you don't can see whom I picked to represent each character. This way you can decide if you want to use your own imagination or my picks.

✔️ I want to give a shout out to RowanCarver and AndiJ37 who took the time to make suggestions to improve my story, help edit and was encouraging. I really appreciate you taking the time to help. Please be sure to check their pages and read their stories.

This chapter was edited June 10, 2021.  (3,084 words)

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

My eighteen year old brother, Jacob, ran into the bedroom, "Meri time to get up. We have a busy day today. You have twenty-four minutes to be in the kitchen. Mom and Dad are fixing breakfast."

"Don't you have someone else you can go to bother?" I said.

"Not at this time. Everyones downstairs in the kitchen is waiting for you. We drew straws to see who would get to come upstairs to wake you up. I lost. Twenty-two minutes; now get showered and get dressed."

I sat up and glared at him. "Okay, I'm up. I sure hope you mature before you become Alpha. If not then I feel sorry for our ally's pack." I climbed out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

"Yes, my job here is done and now you have twenty and half minutes, he yells. I hear him yell and laugh as my bedroom door closes." I jump into the shower. I showered and dried off, then grabbed my blue jeans shorts and my white boho free-flowing shirt. I looked into the mirror and brushed my long ash-blond hair. I think to myself, "I think I'll let it hang loose." I set the brush on the counter. I glance at myself in the mirror, "Wow, I really think this looks good. I will leave my hair down."

I grab my blue eyeshadow and apply it. "This makes my grayish blue eyes just pop. When I find my mate he will think I look fine." I giggle and grab my boho earrings and leather bracelet off the bathroom counter and put them on. I put the toilet lid down and sat on it as I pulled on my boots. I walked out of my bathroom. I go to the closet and reach up and grab my brown leather purse. I walk out of the closet and go to my dresser. I pick up and dump everything from my blue purse into my brown bag. I sat on the bed to read my messages from my social media page. I had several birthday wishes even though my birthday is officially tomorrow, but my party is tonight.
I could hear my siblings moving outside my door and then I noticed it was two minutes past the time my brother told me to be downstairs. I quickly ran into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Then leave the bathroom to stand a few feet behind my bedroom door. My door flew open. I saw all my siblings run by me and into the bathroom. They did not even notice I was standing by the wall. They are focused on the shower running from the bathroom. Then I quickly ran down the stairs and sat on the island chair in the kitchen with mom and dad.

Just then my siblings ran behind me. "Sneaky sis leaving the shower running," said Jacob.

"That trick never gets old." I laugh. "What are the plans today?"

Mom said, "I am taking you, Sophia and the twins to the spa. We are getting mani-pedis. Then going to Vintage Boutique to get our 1950s dresses for your Sweet 16 Coming Out. The dresses we ordered came in yesterday. While we are gone dad and the boys will go fishing. Claire will work her magic and change our backyard into the 1950's sock hop theme you want. Now let's eat. Then we will all take off." We all sit down and I looked at my family as we ate.

I am proud of my parents, Ezra and Donna Woods, alpha and luna of the Silver Beam Pack. Yes, we are werewolves. My parents are like most werewolves. They look younger than they actually are. They both look in their late 20s but actually are in their 40s.

Then there is my oldest brother, Issac. He is the future leader of the pack. He is 6 feet 4 inches, very buffed and has jett black hair and brown eyes. He has no mate at the age of 20.

Next is my brother. Jacob who has dark brown hair like dad and has his brown eyes too. He is also tall 6 feet 3-½ inches. He seems to always have a smile on his face unless you tic him off. He recently was asked to become alpha of my aunt and uncle's pack, Bluemoon since they had no children. Jacob does have a mate and her name is Sophia. She also has brown hair and eyes. She is 5 feet 10 inches like me. She is sweet and quiet compared to my outgoing prankster brother. Those two are rarely separated. They both are 18.

Then I came along and tonight at midnight I turn 16. Next came my identical twin sisters, Annabelle & Isabelle. They are a couple years younger than me. They have blond hair and hazel eyes. I am always saying if their eyes look brown it's best to avoid them. It means they are angry. If hazel brown means they are happy and content. Which is what they usually show. If they are green it means they are sad. Don't know why they call them hazel. They should be called mood eyes.

Then came Lance who looks like a miniature version of Jacob. He came a couple years after the twins. He can be very serious brother. He is also the one I go to when my computer acts up. I can see him being a hacker extraordinaire when he is older.

Finally my youngest brother, Mitch. He has lighter ash brown hair like Mom and I do. He was the surprise that came 5-½ years after Lance. He is the quiet and thoughtful one in the group. He is my brother who does like to snuggle when he feels you are emotional. We are a happy family and mom tries to make sure we all have breakfast together as a family. Most times during the middle of the day er

As soon as we were done with breakfast we went to the spa and got are mani-pedi. I did mine in a French manicure. They looked fantastic.

Then we went too Vintage Boutique and picked up our dresses for tonight. We loved to come here. We could find clothes from early 1900 to present. Mrs. Brewer hand each of us our dresses and said, Claire called and asked if I would give you her dress she is putting the finishing touches to the party?"

Mom said, "Yes we can." She takes the other dress that Mrs. Brewer was holding. Then she looked at us girls, "let us go home. We can shower and get dressed."

Then we all waved goodbye and I called out, "See you at the party tonight Mrs. Brewer."

"See you tonight," she called back as the door shut. Then we all walk to the car, place our dresses in the back, and drive back home."

When we get home we start to grab our dresses out of the back, but mom says, "I want them all taken to the pack dressing room. I linked a couple pack members and they will bring them there. You all go to your rooms and shower. Put a robe on and meet me there in 45 minutes. Don't bother blow drying your hair. Claire arranged for our hair and makeup to be done. Then we all will get dressed together."

We all then go to our own rooms. I shaved and showered. I put on my bra and panties. Then my robe and head down to the pack dressing room.

I open the door. I look in the room and I see what I think are five changing rooms with pastel drapes to give privacy if needed. Then there are several beautician chairs with cabinets around that are filled with makeup, curling irons, hair dryers, and all that sort of paraphernalia. I see an area in the back where hair can be washed. I see five doors that are opened that have massage tables. Plus several pastel color chairs that anyone can sit on. Usually this room is used for weddings and other pack ceremonies. Today it is being used for my sweet 16 birthday.

I walk in when I see Claire, my sisters, and other people standing behind beautician chairs. Claire and my sisters are already sitting in their chairs getting their hair done. I look around the pastel room and see our dresses hanging up on hooks in the dressing rooms.

I walked over and sat in one of the empty chairs with a beautician standing behind it. She started drying out my hair and pulling it up in the 1950 ponytail style. Then mom came in and sat down. Her beautician started working on her. We of course had to tease her about running late. "Mom what happened to 45 minted? You are a half hour late," I say.

Anabelle said, "maybe we should arrange for her to be grounded."

Isabelle added, "I know next time we are late she gives us a free pass."

Then her reply shut us all up as our faces turned red, "blame your father. He joined me in the shower."Then she and Claire laughed at our reaction. Thankfully did not go into any more details. Once our hair was done they added a little eye shadow and lipstick. Then they left the room.

Claire looked at mom and said, "thank you for picking up my dress."

"It was no problem. Let us all get into our dresses. The party starts in an hour and we have to be there to greet guests. We all walk over to the dressing rooms we see our dresses hanging in and put them on. Annabelle and Isabelle share a room to get changed.

We each put on our 1950 petticoat. We all put on our white socks and Eastland Sadie's leather upper features a two-tone design and a perforated leather overlay that are black and white.

Mom slips on a black top with a pastel pink poodle that is embroidered over her heart. Then adds a pastel pink with black polka dots on it. She adds a black 2 inch belt with a silver buckle. Last touch is when she ties a pastel pink scarf around her neck.

Sophia had a black poodle skirt with a cream poodle on it. Then a cream shirt with a black poodle. She put a black scarf around her neck.

Anabelle wore her signature pink color with a black poodle. Then a black shirt with a pink poodle and musical notes on it.She put on a pink scarf around her neck. Isabelle wore her signature purple skirt with a white poodle and musical notes. She had just a white shirt with no poodle, but did have a purple scarf.

Claire decided to go with a white shirt with a black poodle. Then her skirt was grey with a pink poodle, musical notes and records.

I decide to stand out with a bright red skirt with a black poodle and musical notes. My shirt was black with a bright red poodle on it. Plus the bright red scarf around my neck. We had 15 minutes before the party officially started. We headed downstairs and turned toward the patio.

My mouth gaped open. I saw tables with foods from the 1950s. It was being catered and placed on 1950 trays. They had a 1950 menu right above it listing all the foods. Plus plenty of tables around for people to sit at.

She had streamers and fairy lights over a black and white checkered dance floor. She even had a juke box with tokens beside it. Guest could choose music from that time period.

I span my eyes over to another area. I saw cardboard boxes decorated like cars. She set it up to look like a 1950 drive in. It was currently playing cartoons from that time period and many pups including my younger brothers were sitting in the cars eating popcorn and drinking soda.

That night we watched movies, ate, and danced to 1950's and 60's music. Then at 11:00 my mom took me inside to get ready for my wolf coming out. She took me into the ceremonial room. I had never been in this room. It was painted dark brown and had wolf stories written in a hieroglyphic appearance. Torches lit up the walls.

She points to a chest in the middle of the room. "In this chest are various types of cloth. In a few minutes our eldest elder will come in. She is going to blind fold you and you will pull out the cloth that calls to you.

Some of these fabrics date back to the old county and some that are just 5 years old. Every wolf who has changed who did a ceremony has worn something from this chest for the past 250 years.

Tonight as your mother I will add 3 yards of a fabric that reminded me of you. The cloth I chose for you was the teal velveteer. I had ordered an extra three yards of the material you wanted for your homecoming dress this past fall.

Now back to the elders. Other elders after you are blind folded will dump the fabrics over you. You feel around and grab the fabric that speaks to you. Then they will undress you and wrap the fabric around you toga style. This way when you transform the material will just slide off.

Now it is time for me to go. I will be outside waiting for you." Mom then gives me a kiss on my cheek and walks. Then seven elder she-wolves come in.

They did what mom said they would. I was blind folded and felt the chest of clothes rain down on me. I put my hands out and I feel many various types of materials. I pulled out the one who spoke to me. The elders had me stand up and helped me remove my 50s clothes.

The oldest female elders came up to me again and started wrapping the material around me. I then had the blindfold taken off. I had chosen a teal and peach bohemian looking material, and it was wrapped over me like a toga. Just like mom had described. I was happy with this look since I do like to dress in modern bohemian clothes.

The elders each kissed my forehead and gave a blessing. They walk out of the room to join the pack. A few seconds later dad walks into the room. "You look as beautiful as your mother did the night she stepped out. It is now 10 minutes until midnight and your birthday."

I looked at my dad nervously and said, "but what if I don't change?"

He gave me a kiss and said, "we will love you no matter what. Aunt Charmain did not change until she was 21 after her mate claimed her. You see how she is with her family. We loved and supported her and if that happens to you we will do the same."

We walk to the door and I hear Beta Brent Stone say, "tonight we have come together to welcome another young one in her first step to adulthood. I am proud to be able to announce that Alpha Ezra and Luna Donna's first daughter, Meredith Woods will be taking this step tonight. Please join me in our ceremonial welcome." He does the first howl and soon everyone joins in. Dad walks out with me on his arm. We walk to Mom standing by the ceremonial rock that many have stood on before. I climb up on the rock that is about three feet off the ground. This stone is worn flat on top.

The clock struck midnight and I began to crack and pop. It took 2-1/2 hours for me to totally shift. I felt every pop and crack my body made as I shifted into a wolf. The pain was torturous, and I stayed strong. I only whimpered a couple times. When it was over I laid their panting with the material laying on top of me.

Once I caught my breath I stood up and took my first step. I wobbled and my parents and brothers were beside me in wolf form. One of the elders came over and lifted the material off me. I looked down and could see my paws were black. My mom gasp, "she is an all black wolf like my grandma was."

Dad adds, "not quite. She has one white spot on her chest. She is beautiful."

I looked over at my family and then around at my pack. All but the Elders and pregnant wolves had changed. I could see a vast coloring of wolves: silver, red, grey, brown. Several in various colors. They were staying behind to watch the young pups. Dad's voice came into my head, "lead us now on your first run." I jumped down on the rock and stumbled. My dad and mom helped balance me as I went to the path with a few stumbles, and after a few moments I took off. I was followed by the pack. At first it was just a walk but as I grew accustomed to my four paws I slowly started to speedup. It was exhilarating and I kept going faster until dad started guiding me back to our house and slowing me down.

When we returned all the young pups were sleeping in the pack house. Robes were laid out and we all changed back into our human selves and were wrapped in terry cloth robes. I looked around when I caught a scent of cypress which smelled like a smokey citrus with mint and sage. I looked at my parents and said, "where is that scent coming from?"

Mom giggle and Dad growled, then I heard the words I longed to hear, "MATE," my wolf called out, but was not expecting to hear, "OURS." I looked out and saw Brett and Bryan, the Beta's twin sons who were 20 years old. They both have tans, gorgeous brown eyes you can lose yourself in and soft dark brown hair. They walked up to me and stood on each side and bit my neck to mark me. Then the world went black.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 8.5K 60
[COMPLETED] BOOK ONE of the LACKING HUMANITY SERIES * * * In a cold and damped cell lies a young she-wolf whose life is controlled by scientists. All...
62.7K 1.6K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
154K 5.1K 31
In the world of lycans, it's completely impossible for a female to shift into a wolf. Women were looked upon as mates to werewolves, never as an equa...
500K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...