Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

Galing kay sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... Higit pa

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 7

6.1K 738 88
Galing kay sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 7

As decided, Shehnaaz landed at Sea breeze sharp at 7.00 am in the morning. Heneeded help in packing all his stuff so he had called her in early today.

Sidharth, Sam Aunty and now Shehnaaz had a set of keys to his house. She let herself in quietly and went to his room, to find him still sleeping.

With her hands bunched at her waist she smirked. “Hayye khotta, abhi bhi so raha hai”

Just that instant Sidharth stirred in his bed lazily “Maine suna, jaga hua hu main” She gasped raising her eyebrows in astonishment.

A soft giggle came out of her as he sloppily sat up on his bed. His morning face, his disheveled hair, the way he dreamily stretched out his muscular arms, the way his eyes crinkled at the corners while he was still struggling to open them against the sunlight, it was all too much for Shehnaaz to take in.

Her heart hammered in her chest looking at the messy but sexy sight. She quickly turned around to face the closet, opening it and cleared her throat before she could speak.

“Mujhe bata kya pack karna hai” she said calming her breathing. Sidharth got out of the bed and stood behind her.

He wasn’t very close, but close enough for her to smell the familiar cigarette and cologne. She didn’t even realize it before she heaved in a deep breath taking it all in.

Sidharth who was oblivious to all this, stated in his sexy morning voice.

“Kapde”

and just walked out of the room leaving her gawking at his taut back.

“Wowww thanks, tune bata diya.” She said sarcastically “Main toh patte bharne wali thi” she said loudly making him chuckle with amusement.

Shehnaaz knew he wouldn’t be of much help so she went about packing all the basic stuff that she felt he would require.

In an hour, she was all ready with two bags full of his stuff. She was huffing while heaving a bag out of his room when he entered again.

“Aye, Dara Singh, rukk jaa. Paras aa gaya hai”

his words left her giggling as he called out for one of his staff member

(Yeh meri story ahi aur inn sab kanjaro ko main ek ek karke inke sevak banaungi. My story.. my rules. Hehehe)

“Oye Paras, yeh sab bags utha, writing room mein meri laptop bag hai, aur ek duffle bag hai woh sab uthake gaadi mein rakh de” Shehnaaz tera bag kaha hai?” he asked turning to her.

“Bahar hi hai living room mein” she said.

He turned back to Paras “Ha woh sab bhi utha aur gaadi mein rakh de. Aur wahi baitha mat reh, wapis aa, gaadi dho ke ready rakh” Paras nodded and left.

Sidharth loved to drive. It gave him and exhilarating feeling just like some kind of a therapy.

The car was filled with the melodious tunes of old hindi songs. After a little while of driving in silence, Shehnaaz let out a yawn, indicating she was bored.

Sidharth looked at her “Kya hua bore ho gayi?” he asked putting her in alert mode

“Nahi Nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai, just that music thoda slow hai na, toh neend si aa gayi” she said meekly.

“Oh, toh ek kaam kar, tu tera playlist laga de. Tere phone pe hoga na kuch toh music jo tujhe accha lagta hai? Bluetooth pe connect kar” She excitedly connected her phone naming herself as NAAZ on the Bluetooth menu.

Sidharth was startled when a loud peppy Punjabi number blared through the speakers. He pursed his lips in annoyance at the thumping beats of dhols filling his ears.

He glanced at her as she was moving her body slightly to the music, lip syncing with the Punjabi lyrics of “Panj tara Theke utte baike tareya main tera sara gussa”

Sidharth grimaced “Yeh toh khush ho gayi, but lonavla pohoch ne tak main Behera ho jaunga” he mumbled, trying to tune the music off and focused on the road.

After an hour of driving, they stopped at the food mall for a tea break.

Shenaaz had dozed off in the passenger seat, her mouth slightly open. He smiled looking at the cute sight in front of him.

Sidharth pinched her nose slightly making her pull back instantly.

“Good morning Ms. Sleepy Head. Time for a tea break” he said.

“Tu baith main Chai leke aata hu. Kuch khana hai tujhe?” he asked but she nodded in a No.

He was walking back with two cups of tea in his hand when he saw something and froze in his spot.

Shehnaaz was out of the car and was stretching her body making her top hike up and reveling a bit of her chubby tummy.

Her hands were up in the air as the shape of her pert bottom and her chest was clearly visible. He found that sight hot. And the fact that she was oblivious to it all, made it even hotter.

“Fuck Sidharth, calm down.” He told himself trying to shun all the dirty thoughts in his mind, as he walked up to her.

“Shehnaaz but manna padega tujhe” he said giving her a cocky look making her furrow her brows questioningly.

“Itna loud music tha, mere kaan fatt gaye ek ghante mein hi, aur tu mast so gayi? Jawaab nahi aapka !” he slow clapped at her making her giggle.

“Ha toh? Tune mujhe bola come sharp at 7.00. tujhe pata bhi hai main 5.00 baje ki jagi hui hu. Ki kahi mujhe late na ho jaye. Aur tu khud aaram se so raha tha. Khotta” she scoffed making him laugh.

He was amused at the way her Punjabi accent peeked through her hindi. He had been unnerved by the most prim and proper girls he came across, with tall, slender bodies to die for, sophistication dripping out with every word they spoke in their accented English.

But still here he was, captivated by this girl, who was slightly plump, way too short than him, could manage to speak only basic level English that too laced with a Punjabi accent. She never wore any make up. She didn’t need to. She had a beautiful, even, peaches and milk complexion. Her cheeks were naturally flushed, her lips were plump, full and a bright shade of pink. Her thick burgundy tresses that reached her waist shone like fine silk as the light hit them.

Her two crooked bunny teeth that peeked out when she giggled were a sight to behold.

Sidharth was lost in his world, thinking all this when he heard a slight commotion.

He turned to where the sound was coming from.

He saw Shehnaaz was bent down, picking up a few tomatoes that were fallen on the ground.

A speeding car had dashed a cart of tomatoes that belonged to an old man. Thankfully he had stepped aside for a cup of tea at that time and there was no casualty. But his entire cart was turned over spilling out all the tomatoes.

Shehnaaz rushed to his side picking up the tomatoes and trying to console the guy. Sidharth’s lips curved into a smile yet again seeing this empathetic side of her.

He felt a strange, unexplainable emotion towards her. He went and stood near her trying to help them pick up the fallen stuff.

Soon atleast 7-8 people gathered around them. Sidharth’s face hardened at the sight. His breathing became abnormal and he started sweating profusely.

He immediately stood up and walked away to the car alarming Shehnaaz. She quickly picked up the last bit of the tomatoes and rushed towards the car behind him.

Sidharth was seated inside, leaning his head back on the seat. The way he was breathing heavily and sweating, he looked like he had run miles.

Shehnaaz understood its his anxiety kicking in. The mob of people that surrounded them had, had this effect on him.

She quickly got into the car, agonized by his behaviour and took his hand in hers while she softly ran her other hand on his arm trying to calm him down.

“Shhhh, shaant hoja, kuch nahi hua, shaant reh” She said, handing him a bottle of water. He seemed to relax slowly, as his breathing came to normal. She pulled out a few tissues and handed it to him gesturing him to wipe his sweat ridden face.

“I am sorry’ he said still slightly panting from his panic attack. “Pagal hai? Tu kyu sorry bol raha hai? hota hai aisa kabhi kabhi. Tension mat le” she said squeezing his hand she was still holding.

He was thankful for the fact that She didn’t bother him with any questions “Kya hua? Kyu hua? Etc” She just let him be. After a little while when he was back to normal.

They set about their journey again. She stole a glance at him every now and then to check if he was ok.

She thought He had calmed down finally, totally unaware of the uncontrollable Storm of Feelings bottled inside him that was dying to explode.

_____________________________________________
Finally there is some little teeny tiny traction on my posts and I am eternally greatful for that. Some of u have been very kind to actually give me some hope. And I thank u all people for it.

Keep reading, supporting and motivating me to write cuz it gives me immense joy.

Many thanks

Sidnaazkidiwani

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

200 8 1
गोष्ट स्मिता, रुही, आणि तानिया ची..
94.6K 13.9K 51
Hm- hume aapko dekhkar ghin aati hai. hum aapse nafrat karte hai sirf nafrat. ks- Ab aap humare saath bandh chuki hai shaadi ho chuki hai humari, h...
659K 48.9K 58
Iam manik malhotra and i live with my family in newyork where we have our business....we are pretty famous for our branches all over the world except...
12K 47 4
Hello Friends . Main Hu Seema . Yeh kahani meri khud ki hai Jo me khud hee likh ne wali hu . Wese meri kahani bas choti si Hai par mere liye meri jin...