The Goonies// Brand Walsh

By Malyndah

A group of friends who call themselves "The Goonies" find a treasure map which leads to millions of dollars t... More

Important Notice
The Characters
1. Prologue
Author's Note
2. Last Cheer Practice?
3. The Encounter with the guys
Author's Note
4. Data's Crash Landing and the Broken Statue
5. Rosalita and the Miscommunication
6. Memory Lane and the Forbidden Attic
7. Treasure Map and the tale of One-Eyed Willy
8. Foreclosure Papers
9. Escape Plan and the Tied-up Brand
10. Bike rides and Troy the Jerk
11. Rough landings and Old Restaurants
12. The Encounter with the Fratelli's and Creepy Basements
13. A Furious Clary, New Additions, and Booboo kisses
Not an Update
14. Emotions and Best Friend Hugs
15. Thoughts and the Surprise Attack
Chapter Idea Poll
16. A worried gang and a confused Clary
17. The Boys' Plan and a Suspicious Best Friend
Potential New Story?
18. Creature Discomfort and Secret Crushes
19. Confessions
20. Creature Fear and Nervousness
21. Creature Scares, the Couch Encounter, and Old Fireplaces
22. Money, The Fratelli's, and a dead body
23. The Fratelli's Return, Secret Passageways, and Chunk to the rescue
Announcement
25. The discovery of the old lantern and sibling love
26. The Pipe Escapade and the boy who cried Daddy
27. Chunk's Motor Mouth, the Pitcher and the Flying Scrunchie
28. The Total Meltdown, the Dark Cave and the Skeletal Remains
29. Chester Copperpot, Booby Traps and the case of the Flying Bats

24. Bully Blinders and Chunk's not so hero plan

2K 35 7
By Malyndah

Clarissa's POV

We were all making our way down the dark tunnel, looking for a way out. It was very dark and gave off a creepy vibe. I wasn't a super big fan of it mainly because I couldn't see much of what was in front of me.

"Oh my goodness. I wonder how long this goes", I questioned out loud to myself. I saw in the corner of my eye Stef and Andi nodding their heads in agreement.

"Yeah, we've been walking forever. How long do you plan on going?", Andi asked everyone, but particularly towards Brand who was leading the group.

A second later I heard a shout escape from Stef's lips. "Ow! Mouth, you stepped on my foot." Immediately afterwards I heard an audible crunch. I grimaced at the sound, wondering as to what just broke.

"I dropped my glasses; I can't see a thing. Oh my God", Stef let out as she tried finding them. I tried to bend down in search for them as well but with it being so dark, it was a bit of a challenge. I really just hope though that the crunch sound I heard earlier wasn't them because that would really suck for Stef and her eyesight.

Mikey bent down and picked up Stef's damaged glasses and handed them to her. "I found your glasses. Sorry."

Stef had a look of frustration upon her face. "You broke my glasses. You broke my glasses! Oh." I walked over to her and gave her a comforting pat on her shoulder. She gave me a small smile in return.

"Listen, guys. Listen, guys. I'm the oldest, so I'm in charge. First, we'll..."

Mikey then piped up. "Data?"

"What?"

"Do you have a light?"

Brand started getting annoyed and turned towards his brother. "I said I was in charge." He then turned over towards where Data was standing.

"Do you have a light?"

Data started to think. "A light... sure guys! Back up. Back up." We all slowly back up away from him as he opens his coat and pulls a string.

"Bully Blinders!", he announces to us all with a proud tone as two small high-powered spotlights spring up from his hips.

"Alright. Ow!", Brand shouts as he shields his eyes. From where I am standing near the group, I could tell the lights appeared to be pretty blinding with how bright they were.

Data's gadget lives up to its name that's for sure. With everyone's eyes now accustomed to the dark, the blinding white light is painful. All of us turn our faces away in response.

"You know, one day when I was walking home with this thing, and a couple big guys jumped me..." Data started to explain.

Data moves slightly as he is talking and the "Bully Blinders" now shine in everybody's eyes. I immediately start squinting my eyes as I put my hands out to see if there is anyone close to me. A moment later, I feel the cloth of what appears to be a jacket.

"Andi?" I ask as I try my best to open my eyes better to see who the person is.

"Yeah, it's me. Those lights are way too bright!", she replied as she felt for my arm.

A little bit over to my right, I can hear my brother's voice. "Who is it? Oh, Stef...watch out, Data."

"Watch out", Brand shouts with difficulty as he tries to make out what everybody is saying.

A squinting Mikey tries to call out to Data. "Data, come on. Turn it off." Soon enough the "Bully Blinders" fade out.

Data has a look of disappointment on his face as he starts to talk. "Oh, Data. Only problems, batteries don't last so long, guys. Oh." I decide in that moment to try and comfort him.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up too much okay? It was a cool idea and besides if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have had any light at all. You did good Data", I smiled at the young inventor before gently patting him on the shoulder.

He smiled back with appreciation. "Thanks Clary." I nodded in response before walking over towards Brand and the others.

Mikey then piped up. "Guys, there's a light up ahead. Maybe we can get out that way. Let's go." I followed where he was looking and sure enough there was a glow of light coming from the distance. I just hope that wherever it leads doesn't bring us towards anything with an appetite or worse.

Third Person POV

Dusk has fallen. Chunk has escaped from the Fratelli's basement and is scrambling through the woods, coming to a road. He's still nervous from his near-call with the Fratellis and does not enjoy groping through the woods in the dark. He is relieved at finally getting to the road...if he can just stop a car to get a lift to the sheriff station.

Chunk begins rambling to himself as he tries finding someone who can help by the road. "I'm not afraid of the dark. I like the dark. I love the dark, but I hate nature. I hate nature."

A car passes and he tries to stop it but Chunk is too far away to be able to get its attention.

"Wait a sec! Hold on!", Chunk shouts.

Chunk sees another car coming. He steps out in the road and waves his arms.

"Stop! I'm just a kid!", he shouts once more in an attempt to get it's attention.

The car stops. Chunk runs over to the driver's side, out of breath, but bold and serious.

The driver spoke up from the darkness of the car. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Look, mister, I need a ride. My friends and I just had a run-in with these really disgusting people; you might have heard of them: the Fratellis. Well, we found their hideout, and could you please, please take me to the sheriff station. I can describe all three of 'em."

The driver then turns on the interior lights. It's Jake! Chunk, startled, takes a step back.

Chunk nervously started to mumble out of fear. "Bur...uh...ta..."

In response, Jake started to sing in Italian. "Nim bob iyo qi verenya de Mario..."

While Jake is singing, Francis grabs Chunk from behind, and drags him around to the back of the ORV. Jake remains in the driver's seat, singing softly.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Chunk screams out as he struggles to get out of Francis's grip.

Jake continues forth with singing an Italian tune. "Itro la vista di vitro la vista la mama."

Francis shoves Chunk in the back of the ORV before glancing over towards his brother in annoyance. "Jake! Jake! Would you get out and help!" He shuts Chunk in the back and then gets back in the car next to Jake.

Jake looked over towards his brother in shock. "What the hell are you doing? He's only a kid. Can't you handle a kid, even?

While the two brothers are disputing in the front of the car, the trunk-trapped Chunk discovers that he is next to the dead FBI man again!

Fear returns in a flash as Chunk lets out a scream.

"Ah!"

_

Author's Note ~

Hi Everyone! I'm sorry to leave you all waiting so long but I've finally updated a chapter! I've had this draft half ready and I just haven't gotten around to finishing it but It is here and I hope you all enjoy!

I also want to say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I can't believe it but this story is at 99K READS! So so close to 100K and I really am blown away. I never would have thought that my story about one of my favorite movies would get that many reads. So thank you all out there who have given my story a read, commented, voted, and/or have added my story to your reading lists over the span that I have written it!

Lastly, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and as always feel free to vote and leave any comments below! I always love getting the chance to read all of them :)

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and I love you all!

              Xx Malyndah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
123K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
220K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...