LOVE ON THE LINE AUGUST& DESI...

Από LadyK30

This Is Book Two The Continuation of The Housekeeper Desire Monroe went from being The Housekeeper to being A... Περισσότερα

Not Over You
Fuck Love
Clubbin' Drama
Talkin' but Still ain't Sayin' Nothin
A lil Note
Impromptu Meeting
Authors Note
Impromptu Meeting Pt. 2
Gettin' Down To Business
Authors Note: I'm aware
What's the deal?
Moving Day Surprise
Real Witchu
Secret Truths/Official Introductions
$hit Not Adding Up
On A Mission/I Want You
Grocery Store Fun
My Eyes Are Watching You
Authors Note
Update
I Love You
Unsuspected
Don't Play Wit Me/Figured It Out
State of Emergency
Ain't Playin No More
Cocking Guns and Blastin Niggas
Time For Giving and Receiving
Let Me Show You
A/N
Just Us
Christmas Happiness and Pleasures
Christmas Dinner With Good Tidings
Wedding Bliss
Reception Cheer/Blissful Night
Epilogue
New Book

Surprising Announcement

147K 5.1K 929
Από LadyK30

Desire

I thought I was gonna have to get August some damn oxygen when he saw his car. Hell I cried a river when I saw that he had gotten me my very own Chemistry lab. My father was on a mission to making things bigger and better. Now it was time for August and I to make our big announcement. Things were changing, but only for the good.

We all had made it back inside and everybody was sippin' on some type of beverage. His nieces were busy watching tv down the hall, while the grown folks talked and drank, unfortunately Ned I couldn't drink. Ned had actually went to lay down in one of the guest bedrooms, because she wasn't feeling well. Twan and August was turning up like it wasn't nothing. August on that henny and I already know as soon as the last person leaves he gonna come for my ass. It was as if he could read my mind because in the middle of him talking to Twan, he eyes found mines.

The look he gave me was enough for me to almost say let's go upstairs right quick. Almost. His eyes were hooded and he was biting down on that damn bottom lip. Lord help me! I thought to myself.

"Desire you and my son a trip and then some." Mama Shelia said behind me. I turned and smiled.

"Dang are we that obvious?" I sipped from my hot chocolate. She smiled and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Real love usually is and I know the love y'all have for one another is really real. I'm glad that helped Sylvia set this up." She leaned in and hugged me.

"I tell you, y'all know how to do some scheming, that's for sure, but I'm really glad things turned out the way that they have."

"Me too babygirl." She kissed my cheek and went to talk to my grandmother.

"How's my babygirl?" My daddy asked as he looked around at everybody and then back to me. "Daddy I'm so happy and if I hadn't got a gift for Christmas, I already had mines and that's August Anthony Alsina." I looked over at August as him and Twan continued to talk.

"Desire that's a good man right there. People judge him for what they see on the outside, but he is a good man with a pure heart. He loves hard and he loves the hell out of you. It's funny because I knew the day I first met him that you meant more to him than what he tried to let on." He took a sip of his drink.

"Oh daddy I'm so blessed and I can't wait to start my new life with him and our child. Everyday that I wakeup, I thank God for the many blessings and the joy that he has restored in me. I really went through some things and through it all August never left my side, well...that don't even matter now because we got it together now."

"Yes babygirl you do and I'm ready to walk you down that aisle." He kissed my cheek and I smiled up at him. Just then my mother walked up. "I'ma give you and your mother a moment. I love you babygirl."

"I love you too daddy." I turned to mother and there was few seconds of silence.

"Desire I am so proud of the woman you have become. I mean look at you. You are about to become a wife and mother." She paused to gather her thoughts. I knew that she still had a lot of guilt riding her, but she was gonna have to learn to forgive herself, so that she could heal fully. I had already forgave her.

"Sweetheart I know I messed up and should have done a lot of things differently, but God knows from the bottom of my heart I am truly sorry. I never meant to hurt you are this family. I was just caught up in a bad place. That doesn't excuse what I did, but believe it or not I was tryna protect you and at the time they knew that. Anyway I'm just grateful that you let me back in and you are giving me the chance to get things back on track. I love you and August is a great man, a man that you deserve." She hugged me and I felt the tears fall.

"I love you so much and I'm glad that we are starting a new book in our lives cause that book ran its course. We on to better and bigger things."

"I love you too Desire." She smiled and went to my father.

I looked around and I noticed my grandmother was MIA. I walked down the hall and I found her in the study. She was looking out the window as if she was in deep thought.

"Grandma."

"Hey sweetie." She turned smiling at me.

"Why are you in here?" I walked closer to her. She sighed and looked back out the window. I knew something was bothering her, but she was the type of person that held things inside.

"I just wanted a lil quiet time alone. So how are you doing?"

"I'm great. I mean I am truly happy and I wanted to say thank you for all that you have done. You was holding thangs down and you kept it G like."

"Oh I wouldn't have it any other way. I ride for my family."

"And that I thank you for grandma. Are you sure everything is okay?" I asked as I looped my arm through hers. Yes sweetie. Now let's get back out here." I nodded and we walked out.

August walked over to us and he kissed my grandmother's cheek. He wrapped his arm around my waist and looked down at me with so much love and adoration. I placed my hand on his chest and looked up at him.

"I love you Desire."

"I love you too August. You ready to make this announcement?"

"Yeah baybeh."

August

I whistled to get everybody's attention. Everybody turned and focused on me and Desire. I looked down at my baybeh and rubbed up and down her arm.

"First and for most I jus wanna thank everybody from tha' bottom of my heart for celebrating this day wit us. Y'all helped make this day beautiful. I definitely thank my baybeh righ'chea for going in on this food, but of course you kno' a nigga helped."

Everybody started laughing and I had to laugh at my damn self. The henny was gettin' to me.

"Anyway thea' are some thangs that's changin' in mines and Desire's life and we wanted to be tha' first to tell you what's going on." I looked down at Desire and nodded my head so she could say what she had to say first.

"Well as you all know I'm known for many of the things that I have done for the community in my research and I love being a Chemist, but I will no longer be at Monroe Laboratories. I'm moving on to what I really wanted to do for the longest. I paused and looked at everybody as they watched with baited breath. "I will be the knew head Professor over the Chemistry Dept. at GSU."

Everybody congratulated her and hugged her for moving up to bigger and better things. I was so proud of Desire. She was incredibly smart, sexy ass all hell, had a body to die fa', good heart, could cook, clean and the sex was off tha' damn charts. Most importantly she was a rida' that accepted me fa' who I was and she loved me unconditionally. For that is the reason I put that big ass rock on her finga.

"A'ight daddy Aug got a lil announcement of his own. I'm proud of my baybeh by the way. She ain't just a face and body, she gotta a head and heart." I kissed her forehead causing her ass to blush.

"Na' y'all know how I am bout this music thang and my dreams went farther than just bein' an artist. I'm finally do other things that I wanted to venture out in and through the encourage of my beautiful fiance, I am doing just that."

"Well damn my nigga spill it already." Twan said raising his glass.

I had to laugh at my nigga tho cause he been by my side through it all. I raised my glass back and finally said what I had to say.

"I will be starting my own music label/entertainment label, called Grindhouse Records/Limelight Ent."

Another round of excitment rang out and I was beyond happy and blessed.

"Son I told you day one I respected what you did and to this day I still respect your grind." David said as he raised he glass.

"Preciate it fam."

My momma hugged me with tears in her eyes because she knew a young niggas struggle. She knew how I had hit rock bottom. This shit was bigger than me. This was about my family and the people. This is just the beginning I looked up towards the ceiling and raised my glass.

"This for you Mel. I know you ain't hea' wit me physically, but you been wit a nigga in spirit through the struggle love ya boy. R.I.P"

********

I was laying in bed with Desire wrapped in my arms. I stroked her hair as she placed lazy circles on my chest. I was so happy and I wouldn't change nothing about what Desire and I got going on.

"August you know you have really made so happy and I am so proud of you for all that you have accomplished."

"Desire like I told you before you made me be a better man and I thank you for always being there and never looking down on a nigga." I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her tighter.

"I luh you baybeh."

"And I luh you too withcha' fine ass."

Well the next chapter will be the surprise wedding that Desire knew nothing about. She is under the impression that the are getting married three months after the baby is born. Its almost over, but the Trilogy I am so excited about because I have so much in store for it.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

79.5K 4.1K 27
Is There No More Liam And Amayah? Find Out... If You Haven't Read The First Book, I Highly Advise To Do So Before Starting Book 2.
291K 12.7K 61
"9-1-1, what's your emergency" "My Ex is trying to kidnap my baby!! Please help me!!!" _______________________ After witnessing her grandfather death...
Bloodstained Love Bite Από Misguided

Γενικό Φαντασίας

5.3M 106K 36
She was intelligent, obliging and downright gorgeous. Unfortunately, she was too shy and completely oblivious to notice the last past. Amy Butler ha...
299K 8.3K 24
*Book Two in the "Possessive Creator" series* Lucy has finally gotten what she’s always wanted: love. And it is with her creator, whom she had sworn...