๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง...

By soggycorndog1234

- ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง... More

๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’. ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“. ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ”. ๐ž๐ง๐ฏ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ•. ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ–. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐?
๐Ÿ—. ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐,
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ“. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง

๐Ÿ. ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐›๐ž๐ญ

56.5K 736 3.8K
By soggycorndog1234

~**hi! this is my first writing on wattpad. uh oh-**

**i'm really hoping this'll atleast someday get 10 views LOL im just trying here. sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes lol**

 (: enjoy**~

note: GUYS WE GOT 10 VIEWS YAY

NOTE: 2.2K VIEWS WHAT

another note:

this book does start to deal with a little heavier topics in the later chapters. there will be trigger warnings on every chapter that might have something that would trigger anybody. i'm sorry if anything ever does. take care of yourselves <3

one last oneee:

for any new readers, when you do finish a long way down, it'd mean so much if you read my new book 'masked strangers' <3

another a/n:

 even though my stories are basically reader inserts, and i use y/n, a lot of the reader characters have descriptions 

if that bothers u, pls don't read (:

last note:

hey so this was my first ever 'story' and fic, it is terrible, there's multiple plotholes, not much character development, and unrealistic situations lOL don't bash me maybe ill rewrite this someday but otherwise enjoy!

"cheers!" you laughed as your glass clinked with penelope, emily, and jj's cups in a cheer.

"down it goes!" penelope called. you winked at her with a sly smile as you downed the shot. you winced for a moment then threw your arm into the air,

"to team bonding!" you cheered again, giggling. you turned back to the bar for a moment, tucking your dark hair behind your ear. 

for context, the team was out for a few days in florida for a 'team bonding' experience. yea, it wasn't something super nice like the maldives, or the bahamas or something, but it was still going to be a nice experience for the team. it was your first day there, and you weren't going to lie, you were excited. you luckily had snagged your own suite because the team accidentally got an extra one, and you quickly took the opportunity to have your own. 

as you turned to the bar, you ordered another round of shots for you and your friends. as you turned back around, you caught your colleague, spencer reid, at the corner of the bar looking at you. he dragged his eyes up your curvy and toned body, then finally to your lips. he slid his hand into his pocket and looked away as he took a sip of his beer. you cleared your throat and averted your gaze, turning back to the bar as soon as your frozen body would let you. 

spencer was the youngest member of the BAU, besides you. you were only a few weeks younger than him, but it still got on your nerves that you weren't older. ever since you joined the team you had thought spencer was cute, but never thought you could date him because of his innocence. he was like a little brother to you, yknow? 

nothing else. 

couldn't be anything else.

right?

"c'mon, spencer, it won't be that bad." hotch said, placing a firm hand on his shoulder. 

"fine, fine." he muttered, sliding his hands into his pockets. morgan cheered and strode into the club quickly, along with hotch and rossi. spencer looked up at the bright neon sign above the entrance, pursing his lips in dismay. 

he entered the club and stayed at the far end of the bar. the farther away from the hot sweaty bodies on the dance floor, the better. he ordered a beer and gave the bartender a gracious nod in thanks. he inched his way past people to a corner of the bar, leaning against the sharp edge of the counter. the slight discomfort distracted him.

his eyes darted around to the people, lights, and all the drinks. with a soft sigh, he turned his head as he heard a familiar voice.

y/n.

his eyebrows twitched upward and his heart skipped a beat as he spotted you,

"holy shit-" he muttered under his breath. you were wearing a tight fitting navy satin dress, which curved around your body in all the right places. the dress was low-cut, showing plenty of cleavage. it had a high slit on the right side of it, the slit of the dress held together by pieces of fabric encrusted with jewels. the dress hit just in the middle of your thighs, sometimes riding up slightly higher along the backs of your thighs if you moved or danced a certain way. on your neck hung what looked like a diamond choker that rested in the middle of your throat, with a large tear shaped gem hanging off of it. the gem laid right in the crook of you collarbone, seemingly perfectly shaped for your body.

spencer didn't realize how long he was staring for until he noticed he was now looking at your plump pink lips. he looked away, trying to act casual. him and you weren't that close in the workplace, never talking unless it was in a group conversation or related to work. you had this odd and unsaid awkwardness with each other. maybe it was because spencer found her attractive and was afraid he'd say something wrong.

'shit, shit, shit-' he thought, quickly turning his back to her and walking away and up a small set of black marble stairs. he  walked into an empty bathroom and immediately into an empty stall. he leaned against the wall and rubbed his eyes with a groan. 

you raised your eyebrow in amusement as spencer walked away.

'what was that..?' you thought, blinking in slight confusion. you shook it off, clearing your throat. you turned back to the bartender, who'd already lined the shots up. penelope had snaked her way through the crowd back to you, emily and jj following her close behind. you shook your head with a smile, 

"why am i not surprised?" you said to penelope,

"because you already knew i'd be on your tail. i can smell good alcohol a mile away, baby!" penelope screamed, causing you to scoff and raise your eyebrows in surprise. you and the rest of the girls took the shots happily, slowly getting more and more tipsy. 

spencer eventually pulled himself together and walked back downstairs and back into the crowd. he looked down at the steps beneath him before his head lifted and his eyes locked with morgan, who was nodding for him to come over there. he raised an eyebrow and slowly made his way over, clearing his throat as he neared the group. he stayed out of the talking for the most part, ordering himself another beer. every now and then, he'd steal glances at y/n. 

god, when she smiled, it was the most perfect thing.

 the way her hair fell perfectly around her face and the way her dimples made her look like an angel. the way she'd look off to the side for a moment, the lights and darkness of the club contrasting so well against her facial features. the way her eyes lit up whenever she would laugh, or tell a joke. 

she was perfect. 

and he couldn't stop thinking about what she'd look like nake-

he looked down and blinked a few times, getting obnoxiously tugged out of his reverie by a drunk penelope, 

"hey, why don't we play truth or dare, huuuh? or make some bets??" she said, her words terribly slurred. he cleared his throat, 

"i'm in." he muttered, getting a shocked response from the team in a raise of eyebrows. he looked around at them, 

"what? can i not have fun?" he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"course you can, kid, we're just surprised." hotch chimed in with a smile. spencer pursed his lips in an attempt to smile as he nodded. rossi laughed,

"why don't we get started?" he said, motioning with his hand for penelope to start.

the game went pretty normal for a while, just simple dares and bets until a suggestion came up, mentioning him and y/n. spencer perked his head up, listening in closely,

"why don't agent y/l/n and dr. reid make a fun bet, huh?" jj said, licking the corner of her lip. 

"like what?" spencer asked, crossing his arms.

"for this vacation, you and y/n should fake date. that'd be HILARIOUS!" she said with excitement. y/n's face went blank as she thought,

"sounds fun." you said with a smirk. a flash of excitement, maybe even lust, flashed across your face. you could tell you did something to him by the way the corner of his lip fluttered upwards in a small smile,

"you in?" you asked, grinning.

spencer swallowed and thought for a moment. the tip of his tongue poked at the roof of his mouth as he thought. he blinked slowly and looked you right in the eyes, meeting your gaze of excitement and lust,

"i'm in." he said quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.6K 22
๐š ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
70.4K 1.2K 27
Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐˜/๐ฅ/๐ง ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐—บ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐—ผ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐—บ. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐›...
17.7K 550 28
โ™•๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’†, ๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†...
4.5K 60 10
{discontinued/unfinished} She hides all her problems behind a smile. Behind her smile is a world of pain and hurt. [Spencer Reid] (I DO NOT OWN ANY...