𝟑. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲

holy shit. 

yes..

yes.

YES!

spencer smugly walked out of y/n's suite and back to his own, a smile ear to ear plastered on his face. besides the whole tent in his pants, he was extremely proud with himself. being around her made him more confident for some reason.

god, was it so hot hearing her whimpers and breaths in his ears. he was going to repeatedly play that sound in his head, over and over-

nope, spencer, stop. 

that could never happen.

"i need a cold shower.." he grumbled to himself as he sheepishly entered his suite. 

you sat on your counter, still dumbfounded. you finally took it upon yourself that yea, you should get off the counter, and yea, you probably have a whole puddle under you. with a disgruntled 'fuck you', you slid off the counter. 

spencer stood shivering in his cold shower, trying to 'calm' himself down. it didn't work. he clenched his jaw and turned his shower on to his hot temperature as he usually would, slicking his hair out of his face. he swallowed and took himself in his hand, closing his eyes and leaning forward. he pushed his forehead against his shower wall. he began to slowly palm himself, thinking of how her skin felt against his, the way she'd let out small whimpers whenever he would touch her. the way she shivered when he whispered to her.

shit..

he thought about what she'd look like with him inside of her, filling her up. her pink lips around him, sucking him off. the way she might look up at him when she pleased him. 

fuck..

oh god damn..

his hand had been moving faster, his orgasm building up. 

so close-

almo-

his sense of euphoria was rudely interrupted by a phone call, which made him jump, 

"OHH MYYY GODDDD.." He whined out, peeking out of the shower to see who was calling.

it was penelope. 

spencer furrowed his eyebrows and quickly turned off the shower, stepping out after he did. he answered, 

s: "uh, hello?"

p: "hey kid! the team's going out to the beach in a little, wanna tag along? your 'girlfriend' will be there!"               

spencer raised his eyebrow, becoming far more interested once she mentioned y/n.

s: "yea. sure, why not. when?"

p: "like, an hour?"

spencer closed his eyes and let out a soft sigh,

s: "i'll be there."

p: "awesome! see you soon. muah-" 

spencer hung up and set his phone down. he grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. he wiped his hand across his fogged mirror, running a hand through his hair. he began to walk out but was pleasantly surprised by a text. from her.

spencer quickly picked up the phone and opened the text. 

y/n: hey, spence

s: hey you.

y/n: you going to the beach?

s: affirmative. you?

y/n: lol, affirmative, dr. reid.

he chuckled quietly, 

s: see you

y/n: see you there, pretty boy.

spencer's heart skipped a beat as he read the text, reading it over and over. 

over and over.

pretty boy.

~**sorry for the short chapter! there's gonna be an even longer next chapter lolol**~

edit: THANK U SM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT OMG WOAH