𝟒. 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬

- longer chapter and sum smut

as you had just finished taking a shower and were running your fingers through your hair, your phone rang with a call from penelope.

p: come to the beach in a hour! muah!

she said and then quickly hung up, giving you no chance to object. 

"okay then.." you sighed, bending down and grabbing a hairdryer from inside the bathroom cabinet. you pulled it out and plugged it in, beginning to blowdry your dark hair.

spencer had been figuring out what to wear, plowing through pairs of shirts and swim trunks. with an annoyed sighed, he settled on a pair of blue swimshorts and a black t-shirt. they honestly seemed like the most simple pieces of clothing he brought.

after you finished blowdrying your hair, you dropped the towel around your body onto the bathroom floor, stepping out of it and into your room. you walked over to the foot of your bed to your suitcase to find clothes for the beach.

a smirk grew on your face as you found the perfect swimsuit. it was a white bikini, the bottoms thin, but rested higher on your hips which accentuated your figure. the top was white as well, with underwire to push your chest up. it was very low-cut, coming to a close in-between your breasts with a hollow golden clasp. you put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror,

"this is perfect." you grinned.

spencer put on the swim trunks and shirt, applying sunscreen to his face. he packed a small bag, just bringing a few things.

you found a long, transparent kimono and put it on over yourself. you took a pair of chic sunglasses from your bag and put them on. with a smile, you grabbed your phone and flip flops, then walked out of your back door straight onto the walkway to the beach.

spencer eventually made his way to the beach and to the team, very reluctantly at that. he kept his head down for the most part, except for when he heard your voice. his eyes scanned the small crown and he finally found you, his jaw nearly dropping. he caught himself and swallowed hard, continuing to walk towards the team. they greeted him with a warm cheer and he pursed his lips in a smile. you walked over and lifted your sunglasses from your nose and onto your head, 

"hey spence." you said, looking at him. he took you in, nibbling at the inside corner of his cheek as his thoughts processed,

"hey, y/n." he said, finally meeting your gaze. he'd taken his sunglasses off and was fiddling with them, rolling them inbetween his fingers. you scanned his face and found a hint of the same look he had in your room earlier that day. you nodded at him with a grin and then turned. 

spencer let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in. he blinked a few times and turned, setting his bag down on the ground. he looked around and then slowly slid off his shirt, packing it into his bag. 

you kept your eye on him subtly, wanting to see how he'd act. you sipped your drink as you looked over at him. ironically, he was taking off his shirt as you looked. your breath hitched, causing you to inhale some of your drink. you quickly turned and coughed into the nook of your arm. you quickly recovered, clearing your throat and staying turned away from him. 

spencer definitely did not look like what you thought. he had a perfectly toned body with muscular arms. his legs were plump with muscle. his wavy hair flowed against his head softly as the salty air blew threw his locks. the lighting of the beach highlighted everything on him.