𝟓. 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬

it was the day after you and spencer's 'incident' in the bathroom. that night you hadn't slept, although you were exhausted. the lingering of his touch stayed on your skin. you hated it.

nobody else ever made you feel the way you did yesterday.

 you shook your head and rubbed your face, desperate to get the thought out of your head before you literally knocked on his room and begged on your knees for him to fuck you again. 

you know you shouldn't be thinking this. 

he was your FAKE boyfriend

that's it.

nothing else, will never be anything else. and you had to tell him that's what you thought.

 you got up from your bed. you'd changed in your undergarments before you flopped into your bed last night. you walked over to your bathroom, bending down and running hot water in your bath. you stripped and ran your finger over your clit that was still sensitive. you retracted your hand and grabbed complimentary soap from the side of the tub, pouring it in to create bubbles in your bath. you tested the waters, which were practically burning. you shrugged. it gave you time go grab yourself a glass of champagne. as you walked past the mirror hung up on the wall, you noticed a small hickey on your collarbone. you paused and ran your fingers over it gently, poking your tongue out of the corner of your mouth. you looked down and removed your hand from yourself, blinking slowly. you managed a sigh out as you walked out into your kitchen for a glass and champagne. 

spencer hadn't slept much either, besides a few times he had accidentally fallen asleep in the span of a few hours. he woken up around 11 after his last little sleep break. he sat up, immediately getting dressed in something simple. he brushed his teeth and ran his fingers through his bed head a few times,

"good enough." he said to himself, practically skipping out of his bathroom. he walked out to his kitchen, sliding his phone into his back pocket. he grabbed the key card to his room and flipped it inbetween his fingers as he left his room, walking down the hall to y/n's room. 

you had settled yourself into the bubble bath, drink in hand. you leaned your head back and closed your eyes with a relaxed sigh, until you once again heard a knock on the door. you opened your eyes and sent a glare up to the ceiling in annoyance.

spencer knocked on your door, looking down as he waited. he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet, to his heels. 

you let out a long breath through your nose as you considered answering it,

"fine.." you said to yourself, making your decision. you set your glass down and stepped out, grabbing a fresh towel and wrapping it around yourself. you stormed out of your room to the front door, opening it with a glare on your face. 

spencer looked up and stopped rocking back and forth. he blinked as he read your expression,

"hey, y/n, i just wanted to talk about-" spencer started. in frustration and without thinking, you blurted out,

"there's nothing to talk about. we fucked. you're my fake boyfriend. that's it! nothing else." you said. spencer's mouth gaped open and his skin seemed to go paler as you raised your voice. he started to say something but you shut the door, locking it. you frowned behind the protection of the door,

"oh my god, no, no no, i didn't mean it like tha-!" you said in a hurry, opening the door as you expected to see spencer. he was already gone.

with tears in his eyes, he flinched as you closed the door. he blinked them away and quickly stormed down the hall and took a turn down the walkway towards the vending machine. you looked both ways down the hall,

"spence?" you asked, your voice cracking. to no avail, you closed your door and looked down,

you turned your back to the door and sunk down, hugging your knees.

-once again, short chapter and i am very sorry ily guys

-y'all im gonna cry 800 VIEWS ALREADY? AND THE COMMENTS ARE THE BEST TYSM