soarindash one shots

Galing kay Baileydash613

you read the title right! Rainbow and soarin (but mostly RD) Higit pa

beginning
why me...why him
why me...why him (part 2)
quibble!
mother's day special
why me...why him (part 3)
shopping
The animagus and werewolf
why me...why him (part 4)
words
sleeping beauty
our baby, no matter what
why me...why him (part 5)
i need you!
why me...why him (part 6)
that day...
turn back time
exhausted
give me ideas PLEASE!
pre-k
movie
proposal
number 2
their daughter (part 2 (nonsense part))
The Rainbow Princess
sick
save me
Sleepy Dashie
accident and recovery
military boy
tummy ache
wake up
fire
homeless hybrids
hated by everyone
close to dying
PLEASE
guitar
blood
little kids
Cystic Fibrosis
the party
TANK!
Sunrise

their daughter

574 11 5
Galing kay Baileydash613

(Above⬆ is the boat and below ⬇ is what rainbow looked like in this part)

Rainbows POV

I walked around the deck on my father's ship, I'm only 13 so I can't really go on land without a friend, but I don't have any, no one my age wants to hang out with "rainbow dash:the captain's crazy daughter"

My dad gives water tours where every day every 3 hours, we give a tour and it's a 2 hour tour for some reason,

The reason why I'm even here inside of with mom is because.
A.she works all day as a pediatrician and
B. My dad makes me clean up the place all by myself!

I hate it!

I leaned on the railing of the ship, looking for anything interesting.

I decided that I could go pretend to be a captain before we head off on another boring tour.

I went to the cabin of the ship and pretended to make announcements, not knowing I was actually pressing the button.

"RAINBOW!" I heard

I quickly put the announcer thingy back.

"What are you doing in here!" My dad yelled

"Sorry dad..." I said, "just got board an-"

"No excuses" He cut me off, "out, you'll be published later"

"Yes sir" I said

I started walking out as he hit my back hard.

I winced.

"Oh shut it" He said

I left the cabin as people got on the ship, I went to the back and just stared off into the water.

We Set off and heard my dad say, "welcome to canterlot boat tour, I am captain dash and I hope you enjoy the tour"

I repeated every word, as I always do.

We went past landmarks and I turned and saw the bullies from school! My eyes widened.

No this wasn't happening.

"Or is rainbow crash! What are you doing here" One of them said

"My dad's the captain" I said, "I don't really even want to be here"

"Well we'll take care of that" The other said,

They basically pushed me over the railing, I grabbed onto the metal bar but my hands were slipping, and I probably sprained my wrist.

I heard them laughing and they just left me there.

I could see my dad, he looked at me, chuckled, then went back to the wheel

I felt myself slip but then someone grabbed me!

I looked, it was soarin! He was the only person I talk to in school, if you don't count the bullies. He also is my mom's best friends son, and my boyfriend.

"I gotcha" He said, he pulled me up and I climbed over the railing, he pulled me into a safe embrace.

I looked up at him, "thanks" I said

"No problem rainbow" He said

I layed my head on his chest. He kept me in the embrace, he rubbed the back of my head.

I smiled, he kissed the top of my head, he's the best

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the boat got back to shore I kissed him on the cheek, before he left with everyone else.

As soon as I turned around my dad stood there with a trash bag, I sighed and took it from him. I cleaned up the  trash from those people that don't know where trash cans are, and took out the trash from the cans. It made my wrist hurt more.

While my dad counted the money he got, 5 bucks a ticket, 20-30 people on the boat, you do the math.

When I was done I saw soarin coming back. I was confused? Why was he coming back?!

"Hi rainbow" He said to me

"Hey soar" I said

"I wanted to spend more time with you" He said and kissed my cheek

I giggled

"Well I'm done cleaning the ship, and got about a half hour till the next show" I said

"How about we go get ice cream" He said

"Uh sure" I said, "I'm just going to ask my dad"

I asked my dad he just said, "I don't care just be back to clean in, unless your dead, kidnapped, or sick then never return"

I grabbed my phone from him and went back to soarin, we went to get ice cream cause it's literally 7 o'clock at night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soarin brought me home because my dad wasn't there it was 8 o'clock and mom was home.

He kissed me then went across the street to his house.

I went into mine and looked at. My bruised wrist, I found mom making dinner, "hi mommy" I said, also I'm not allowed to call her mom or mother, she says it makes her feel old. ?

"Oh hi rainbow" She said, "where's your father"

"He's on his last tour of the night" I said, "me and soarin went to get ice cream,"

I looked at my wrist, it hurt more than ever at that moment.

"That's cool," She said, "what happened to your wrist"

"I got knocked over the edge of the boat and probably sprained it" I said

"Ouch" She said "here let me take a look" She came over and kneeled in front of me, she looked at my wrist, "ya I think you sprained it" She picked me up, "let's get that bandaged so you won't move it"

She put me on the opposite side of the counter, and got some things out of the cabinet and a ice pack.

She wrapped a gauze bandage around my wrist and a bit of my hand, she gave me the ice to put on it.

"Thanks mommy" I said

"You're welcome dashie" She kissed my forehead,

"Dad wanted me back to help him clean" I said

"Well you're going to rest the wrist, so you aren't going to clean dad's boat, I don't want you on there really anyway while you're hurt" She explained

I smiled, "does this mean I can come to work with you" I asked

"We'll see" She said

I helped her finish cooking dinner. When dad came home it was done,

"I told you to come back and help me clean girl!" My dad yelled, I got tense making my wrist hurt more.

"Oh lightning," My mom said, "she sprained her wrist so she won't be going on that ship for a few weeks"

"Evelyn! She didn't do what she was told" Dad screamed, leaned on mom as she rubbed my bruised back.

"Lighting calm down, I sent you a text saying that she was safe at home, and that she wasn't coming to help you clean" Mom said

"SHE DOESN'T LISTEN!" My dad yelled at me,

"You better calm you butt down or you'll be spending the night in the boat" My mom said trying not to curse.

"RAINBOW EVELYN DASH DOESN'T LISTEN TO ANYTH-" My dad continued.

"Calm your butt down" Mom said

"NO I WILL NOT CALM MY F-" Dad started

"Don't you dare curse in front of our daughter" Mom said

Dad marched outside loudly and slamming the door.

Mom took a deep breath, "sorry you had  to hear that baby"

"It's ok, dad yells at me a lot on the ship" I said

Mom held me,

"Mommy?" I asked

"Ya baby" She asked

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" She said back to me.

We ate dinner and then went to bed, mom tucked me in then went to bed herself.

I wish dad wasn't such a jerk then maybe we could be happy.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

371 3 1
we all know our beloved Rainbow Dash but something big or should I say somepony is about to take her life to a whole nother level! and we get to see...
2.8K 163 17
applejack had been homeschooled her entire life, she finally started highschool at CHS although dash doesn't seem to happy of her presence, applejack...
287 11 3
Human! Genderbent Main 6 x Reader
1K 38 36
Characters : Rainbow Dash (main character) Apple Jack (main character) Rarity (main character) Pinkie Pie (main character) Twilight Sparkle (main cha...