The Darker One// Once Upon A...

By ilikewarmhugs1235

Reese is the twin sister of the feared, Rumpelstiltskin, and they are both the dark ones. They were unstoppab... More

Part 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15~ part 1
Chapter 15~ part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 22

949 25 7
By ilikewarmhugs1235

"It told you all of that?" Rumpelstiltskin questioned. "How in the world can you remember something that you've repressed for years?"

"I don't know." Reese responded. "But I guess I will have to figure it out," she paused, "I'm scared that I will be put back in that place when I sleep. I haven't been able to shake that place since I've been with Cade."

"He put you under a sleeping curse?"

"Yeah, that's how he originally got me." Reese responded.

~

Past

Reese was under a sleeping curse and currently trying to hide from the falling castle, which has already fallen on top of her.

At this point, she was just looking anywhere she could hide. Reese was terrified of knowing who did this to her.

"I'm under a FUCKING SLEEPING CURSE!" She screamed as she walked around the dark world she was in.

She was hit over and over again with a different piece of a fallen castle. She didn't know what she did to deserve this kind of torture, and she has no idea why someone would do this to her.

~

Hours have passed since she was first put into this horrible place, and she didn't know how long until Cade could find her. I mean of course she broke up with him because he was hella abusive, but she thought that it might be true love, but how could she know? She was only ever in love with Cade, and the only other person who she could have loved... Well, now he was one-handed and not really her type. Plus why in the world would she want to date a pirate. Unless if she was one of his whores.... Which she didn't want to be, or....

"Alrighty, that's enough thinking, Reese." She stated to herself. She got out of the hiding place she found, and started to walk around- well, really she was just running from the falling castle.

"How much longer until this whole castle is gone? Will I be here to witness this amazing event." She picked up a piece and chucked it across the room. "Funnn."

"How did Jasen know where I was? How did he get the sleeping curse?" Reese asked herself. "I mean it couldn't have been.... No.. He put me through a lot of things before but he would never do this."

She fought herself on this idea for quite awhile.. Until she felt like something was wrong with herself. Reese didn't know how she could still feel what was happening to her human body, but she could feel what someone was doing to her.

"EW, you sick FUCK!" She screamed. "Who in the world would do that to someone who is sleeping... I swear to GOD JASEN IF YOU'RE DOING THIS!"

Reese grabbed bigger pieces of the castle and chucked that as well, but she was stopped by a bright light. Her eyes opened and she quickly got up, but the shackles that held her to the bed, kind of stopped her from leaving.

Reese looked down and saw that she was no longer wearing clothes, and that made her speechless... Why would anyone do this to her? And why in the world-

"I know you must think.. How did I pull this off?" Someone said from out of the room. Reese was still shocked from this whole thing, that she didn't say anything. "Well, I can tell you details of the whole thing."

Cade then walked into the room making Reese even more speechless. She couldn't believe that he'd do something like this.

"You know-" Cade pulled out the dagger, "This thing can really make you do anything, right?" Reese didn't answer so Cade brought the dagger up to her throat. "RIGHT?"

"Why are you messing with something that you know nothing about?" Reese asked, her voice was shaky since the knife was right against her throat. "Cade, do you even know the amount of power you're holding, right now?"

"I have you to tell me, dear." He smiled. "Did you like me using my dumb brother to get you? Nice touch, right?"

"How in the world did you wake me up?" Reese questioned. She looked over and saw a bottle lying there. "You got my brother to provide you a kiss in a bottle? I don't think he would appreciate that very much."

"Well, he didn't provide. We stole it from his collection of potions. I have to say: this dagger really can get me anywhere in that castle. You really didn't tell me how powerful you really were."

"I didn't tell you because you're an asshole and would use me," she looked at the situation she was in, "like this. Cade, this isn't you. Why would you kidnap me like this? My brother will be heartbroken."

"Oh, he is. He even talked about losing Baelfire." Cade responded. "You didn't tell me that your nephew left."

"When could I tell you about that, Cade? Before I was kidnapped or after?" Reese stated. "You seriously suck at kidnapping a person."

"You will regret saying that, Rae."

~

Present

"Did you give Cade a bottle with a kiss in it?" Reese asked, but when Rumple gave her a look of confusion, she had her answer. "That's how he woke me up; well, you woke me up, but it doesn't matter."

"When I really think about it: I think some doofus came to see me, and asked for a kiss in a bottle."

"And you gave it to him?"

"Hell no." Rumple laughed. "But he threw something at me, and ran into my castle, and must have taken one."

"You just have a bottle of a kiss for later use?" Reese questioned. "That makes no sense, and actually makes me feel very uncomfortable."

"I had it there just in case something ever happened to you and I needed to wake you up from a sleeping curse."

"Well, you gave Cade that dumb kiss! You could have just let me sleep for centuries! That would have been a lot nicer! Thanks, Rumple-"

He stopped his sister from talking when he heard someone come up the stairs. He pulled her over to the side and watched as Regina used magic to open the door to the apartment. They watched as she headed toward Mary Margaret. Reese and Rumple step in front of Regina.

"Nice try dearie." Reese stated. "Did you really think it was going to be that easy?" Rumple looked down at Reese and smiled.

Regina looked down at Mary Margaret and said, "They can't be your guard dog forever." She turners around and leaves the apartment.

"She seems like someone I would have loved to hang out with." Reese stated as she watched Regina leave. Rumple hit her arm and she faked being hurt. "That hurt my soul, Rumple."

"You'll get over it, Rae." He laughed. "So, were you really mad at me for allowing them to take the kiss?"

"Did you know it was missing? You always were the type to know when someone took something of yours."

"I knew it was missing but I just thought it was for something kinky."

"Kinky? You thought Jasen got the potion because it was kinky? Are you fucking with me, right now?"

"Language." They heard Mary Margaret whisper.

"You haven't talked for hours and as soon as I swear you decide to talk? That's just weird, Mary Margaret." Reese responded.

"See, this is the time where you need to shut up, Rae." Rumple stated.

"I don't know how to do that, Rumple."

~

Rumple and Reese have been arguing for the past few hours, but all of them ended with them laughing which made Mary Margaret confused.

One of these arguments ended with Rumple having to answer a phone call. (they were arguing about who was they stronger sibling)

"I take your phone call as a sign of defeat, so I won." Reese smiled, and Rumple responded by hitting her arm. "Stop hitting me."

"Okay." Rumple responded to the person on the phone. He looked over at Reese and then hung up the phone. He looked over at Mary Margaret and stated, "That was your husband. It seems that Henry convinced Regina to destroy the curse. Which means our services are no longer required" He put a hand on Reese's back and they started heading towards the door, but they stopped when they heard Mary Margaret stuttered something:

"How do you guys do it?"

"Do what?" Rumple questioned.

"Live with yourself. Knowing all the bad things you've done."

"Well, you tell yourself you did the right thing. And if you say it often enough, one day you might actually believe it."

"I just tell myself to live with it, and sometimes it actually works." Reese laughed.

"And what if it doesn't work?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Then I make myself believe it because if I don't... Well, that's going to be something that no one wants to witness."

~

Neal walked into the Pawnshop and Reese sighed as she walked out from the back."Rumpelstiltskin isn't here so if you need something; you're going to need to wait for him to return."

"I'm not looking for my papa." Neal responded. Reese gasped and ran to go hug her nephew. "I actually came to talk to you about something."

"Did I do something wrong? I don't believe I did anything." Reese responded. "I haven't killed anyone since the Enchanted Forest. You have to give me credits for that!"

"It's not about what you did. It actually has to do with Hook."

"Why do you think I want anything to do with Hook?" Reese questioned. Neal rolled his eyes and she laughed.

"Tamara was getting my stuff-"

"-Tamara? Who's Tamara?"

"She's my fiancé, Reese. Now, can I continue what I was saying before you start annoying me."

"I'll annoy you later, if you would like." Reese laughed.

"Okay, well, Tamara told me that when she was getting my stuff back in New York-"

"Wait, she's coming here?" Reese questioned. "How in the world can she even come to Storybrooke," she thought about Greg Mendell and stopped talking, "Continue."

"She said that Hook was gone, and I don't exactly know where he is, so I just wanted to warn you."

"Thanks for warning me." Reese responded, she saw the horror in her nephew's eyes, and she relieved him by saying: "I'm not mad or anything. You can relax now, Baelfire."

Neal exhaled and she saw him smile, "So, where is my lovely papa anyway? I didn't see him at Granny's when I was there earlier."

"I think he was going to go creep on Belle." Reese laughed. "He's kind of gone insane without her here with him, but don't tell him I told you that."

"Why?"

"Because he now knows where my dagger is, and I don't want him to do anything with that knowledge."

"Do you really think he'd do that."

"No. I was joking." Reese responded. "Why in the world would your father hurt the only family member that can stand him?"

"That's why I was confused." He laughed. "Look, would you want to go and meet Tamara? She should be here soon, and I would love for you to meet her."

"You want me to meet her? You don't think that meeting me and Emma would be too much?"

"Why do you think that Emma would be there?"

"You were never a very good liar, Bae." Reese responded. She grabbed a key off of one of the tables and walked towards the door. She looked back at him and motioned to the door. "Are we going to leave, or do you want your fiance to meet your father as well?"

"Right." Neal responded as he walked towards the door. "Thank you for doing this, Aunt Rae. I know that-"

"Can we continue this heartfelt talk later?" Reese questioned.

"Yeah." Neal quickly opened up the door for Reese, and they walked over to Granny's inn. "Please be nice to her."

"Being nice is one of my best qualities."

"Aunt Rae."

"Fine." Reese huffed. "I will be on my best behavior. Well, that's after I put my leg out and make Emma trip, and fall on her face."

"Can you and Emma have this feud later? I want you to take this meeting seriously. I want you to like her."

"Why do you want me to like her so badly?"

"Just because. Can you promise me that you will be on your best behavior, and make sure that you don't get in a fight with Emma."

"I promise." Reese responded. "I was just joking with you earlier. Why would I be rude when I first meet her? I will mean after the wedding." She smirked. "You have to score before I can show my true colors."

"You're something else, Aunt Rae."

"I know."

~

Reese, Neal, Henry and Emma were sitting on a couch while waiting for Tamara to arrive with the food.

They all jumped when they heard someone knock on the door. Neal walked over and opened and in came a tall dark skin, and dark haired girl. Reese was pissed because this girl was gorgeous and she was hoping that Tamara was ugly. Reese got off the couch and walked over to the two love birds and stuck her hand out.

"Tamara, this is my Aunt Rae." Neal stated. Tamara put her hand out and shook Reese's hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Tamara." Reese said. "You can call me Reese. Rae is the nickname that my family gave me."

"Reese? As in the-- I've heard that name somewhere, and you look really familiar." Tamara responded.

"Oh, I'm the dar-"

Neal elbowed Reese in the chest and looked up at Tamara. "You probably heard me talk about her before." Neal pulled Reese to the side while Tamara went to talk to Emma. Reese slapped his arm and asked:

"Why in the world did you elbow me in the chest?" Reese questioned. "Shouldn't she know who I am?" She watched her nephew's face and everything clicked. "She doesn't know about magic? How can you forget to mention that?"

"Well, a few days ago, I didn't even think that I would see any of you guys again, so I didn't think it was very necessary."

"What about now? Don't you think that your future wife should know your story?" Reese questioned. "Look, I'll keep your secret but you need to tell her before she sees some spell being cast in the town. You can't keep it from her forever."

"I know, but I will tell her when I feel ready."

"Okay."

~

Reese, Emma, Neal, Henry and Tamara were sitting on the couches and Henry was sitting on a rocking chair eating bagels- which tasted really weird for Reese. This was her first time having a bagel- and the only thing that was heard was everyone crunching on the bagels.

"So, how'd you guys meet?" Henry questioned, hoping to stop the awkward silence that was very much visible to everyone in the room.

They all continued being silent, eating their bagels, and Reese saw Emma keep on looking up at Neal. Reese watched as Tamara looked at Neal and smiled as she said, "Um.. Well, I was super late to work, rushing like crazy, guzzling my giant coffee, when this giant guy crashed into me," Tamara gripped Neal's arm and he responded with a laugh and a giant smile on his face- making Reese feel better about this girl. She made Neal happy and that's all that mattered to Reese- so she continued, "My coffee soaked into my blouse," she moved her arms up and down her shirt to represent what she was saying, "There was no time to change, so Neal gave me his scarf to hide the stains, and he said I could keep it or call him; if I wanted to return it."

Reese saw Neal give Tamara another one of his goofy smiles, and they made her smile as well. She looked over at Emma, who looked like she was feeling awkward, and then back over at Tamara.

"I decided to call, and, well, we've been together ever since." Tamara smiled and so did Henry.

Reese noticed that Emma stopped stuffing her face with food, and Emma said, "Sounds like fate." Neal and Tamara both looked at Emma at the same time, which made Reese feel weird. Emma looked over at Henry and then back at the happy couple, "I've gotta drop Henry off with his grandpa. Thanks for the bagel," Emma held up the bagel as she got off the chair. She looked over at Reese, "Do you want us to drop you off at Gold's?"

"Um, sure." Reese responded and quickly finished her bagel and got off the couch she was sitting on .

"Who's Gold?" Tamara questioned.

"My brother." Reese responded. She put her hand on Henry's head and told Tamara, "It was nice meeting you."

"Yeah, it was." Henry stated.

"You, too." Tamara smiled at the two. Neal started giving Henry his storybook back, but he denied it:

"Why don't you hold on to that?" Henry responded to his father. Reese and Henry both walked over to where Emma was standing.

"Bye." Reese stated to her nephew as she walked out the door.

~

Reese, Emma, Henry, and the rest of the Charmings were heading towards Granny's, which for Reese was right by her brother's store, but the Charming's were distracted because some guy named August was missing.

They all saw a wooden man fall to the ground and Reese just walked away. She really wasn't in the mood to help the heroes. That was way too much work, and plus she had to do research on Tamara. She knows that she's working with someone, but who?

Maybe she'll get another one of those weird visions. She hasn't gotten one of those in a long time.

Reese thought about all of this as she was trying to open up the door to the shop, but she then realized that she had magic.

Reese snapped her fingers and the doors to her brother's shop opened. She quickly went inside and closed the doors. She slid down the door and realized that she wasn't in her brother's shop.. 

****

Questions: Where do you guys think Reese is?  And how do you think Reese will react when Hook/ Killian returns back to Storybrooke? 

Also I hope you all like the chapter! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 104 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
7.7K 517 28
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
1.3K 25 31
Once upon a time, there were nine sisters, each of these sisters had special magical abilities, two of them had the same powers as their parents, th...
148K 3.5K 23
What if everything you thought you knew about Once Upon A Time was a lie? What if Henry wasn't an only child? What if he was a twin and had a twin si...