Manan: Happily Ever After(Com...

Oleh the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... Lebih Banyak

Copyright
Prologue
1
2
3
My in-law
4
5
7
8
9
10
New story
11
12
13
Promo 14 & suggestions
A Long Distance Love
14
15
16
Promo
17
18
New cover
19
20
21
22
23
24
promo of 25
25
Shout out

6

12.4K 728 43
Oleh the_bogummy

Thank you for voting and commenting guys.

Do try this story and please let me know guys..

Do vote and comment.

Silent readers press the star button.

Avoid mistakes.

The doctor was checking Nandini, and a nurse was putting ointment on Nandini's bruises.

All others were beside her. The doctor got up and said

Doctor: she is okay... due to stress and less eating has the result of fainting but she will be okay...make sure she eats something healthy and drinks juice and all.

Shrikant nodded and the doctor left along with the nurse. Alia sat beside Nandini and caressed her hair.

Nandini was still unconscious. Shrikant looked at Mukti, Dhruv and Aryaman and asked

Shrikant: so kya plan hai?

They looked at him in confusion understanding it he said

Shrikant: I mean Neonika ko kaise jail bhejna hai...uska kya plan hai?

Dhruv: you r okay with it uncle?

Shrikant: ofcourse...why would I leave a culprit whether it is Neonika or someone else I don't care what matters the most is my children's safety.

Aryaman: uncle Cabir aur humne ek plan kiya hai...jaise ki aapko pata hai Neonika yaha nahi hai...she is out of town so we somehow need to get her in the town and make sure that she confesses her deeds.

Shrikant nodded and looked at Nandini who was moving. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

She tried getting up but couldn't get up due to weakness. Alia and Mukti helped her.

Mukti: how r u feeling?

Nandini nodded her head and Shrikant moved to Nandini and Alia gave him space.

He sat beside her keeping a straight face. Nandini looked at his face and immediately looked down getting scared of his glare..

Shrikant: may I know why were you ignoring your food?

Shrikant asked in a stern voice and Nandini looked at him as she felt like Manik only spoke...

Nandini: vo... Bas maan nahi tha...

Shrikant sighed seeing her scared. He placed his hand on her head and said

Shrikant: ab ss u won't do lile that...varna main gussa ho jaunga...

Nandini looked at him with teary eyes as she felt the love for her

Shrikant: do you want Manik to wake up and see you all skinny? And so that he can scold us for not taking care of you?

Nandini shook her head frok right to left. Shrikant smiled so did others

Shrikant: promise me u will eat ur food on time

Nandini: promise...

Nandini promised and Shrikant smiled patting her head and went out. Aryaman said

Aryaman: khayal rakha karo yrr...monster Manik aa jayega..

Listening him others chuckled but Nandini got sad. Looking at her sad Mukti glared at him...

He looked down and Mukti sat beside her and said

Mukti: sab thik hoga...

Nandini nodded and Dhruv said

Dhruv: but the most important thing is that we need to get that Neonika in Mumbai anyhow...

Nandini looked at him and others nodded. Later Nandini was given all nutritional food.

It was night when Nandini was going to get her bag from Manik's bag. She entered the room and sat beside him.

Nandini: I love you...

Nandini said pecking his forehead. She lifted her face and said

Nandini: kal milti hun...good night and rest well...

Nandini got up to go when her eyes caught the reflection in the mirror. She got sad as she was expecting him to be sitting but he is sleeping.

Nandini went out taking her bag glancing Manik for the last time. She came down and told Shrikant that she is leaving.

Shrikant warned her to have her food on time... Nandini went to her house. Shrikant got up and took his phone and called someone.

After giving him instructions he kept the phone and smirked

Shrikant: let's see how you don't come in town Neonika.

He went to his room messaging their group titled " mission Neonika". Yes they made a group but only Nandini was not involve as they didn't want her to stress her.

After a week Neonika was in the shopping mall in Phuket (Thailand). She was paying her bill when the salesgirl said

Salesgirl: sorry your card is not working...

Neonika frowned and took the other one and the same result. Neonika was frustrated about this.

Neo: ahh...who the hell did this?

Neonika gave back whatever she was going to take. She moved out of the shopping mall when she got a call from a unknown number

Neo: hello?

Caller: mam your properties and ur bank balances are been blocked and even ur properties are been taken away from you...

Neo: what? Who?

Caller: I don't know if you want them back u have to come in Mumbai and get them..

Neo: fine I'll be there...

Neonika cut the call frustratedly and said

Neo: God... I need them anyhow... but I hope Mr. Malhotra is not there... I don't want to meet him.

Neonika went to her hotel room adn packed everything and went to the airport. Some people can do anything for properties and money.

Here in Cabir's house Aryaman hi fied with Cabir . He sat flunging himself on the sofa

Aryaman: hush...finally It's done...

Cabir: yes thanks to uncle he blocked her credit card and all..

Alia: yup...varna she would have never come...

Navya:but how did you guys got her number?

Listening her question others looked at Aryaman raising their eye brow.

Aryaman: okay...it was my dad...he told me that Neonika is in Phuket.

Cabir: what? Your dad? Seriously... I don't believe it..

Aryaman: I know but it's true...he is Phuket due to business and he himself saw her there...so I asked him get the phone number...

Alia: hmm...aage kya karna hai?

Dhruv looked at her then at others. Cabir said

Cabir: next I wanna eat now...

Navya: voh khane ka nahi plan ke baare mein puch rahi hai...

Cabir: ohh that...we will see when she will come...lekin madhubala abhi bahut bhukh lagi hai...

Navya shook her head and went in the kitchen followed by Alia. Mukti sat beside him and said

Mukti: Manik ke paas aane wala hai kya kal?

Cabir: yes... I am so damn bored sitting here...

Dhruv: hmm...kyun na kal hum song play kare for Manik?

Mukti:done...

Cabir:hello I can't play drums...

Mukti: ohh ya...so plan cancel...

Aryaman:if you don't mind can I play them?

All looked at him. Mukti was thinking may be he wants to replace Cabir...she was going to say no when Cabir said

Cabir: done...u can...

Mukti looked at him with what the hell expression... Aryaman smiled then looking at Mukti's expression said

Aryaman: don't worry I won't replace anyone... It's just one time...

Mukti nodded and Cabir smiled and Navya and Alia got food for them and they had food little...

They were smiling but inside everyone were breaking as Manik wasn't there...without him they are incomplete...

How was it?

What will happen next?

Those who thought Nandini to be pregnant were wrong but don't worry soon it will be there...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.9K 704 22
Story of incomplete love of nandini from college Story will start from present time (means fab5, navya and nandini become successful in life) where a...
33.1K 2.3K 17
It's been two years since MaNan got married! Now it's Mukti's turn, who cannot wait to get hitched to the love of her life, Zubin. What about Cabir...
513K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...