His Pet โ™ค Min Yoongiโ™ค (Comple...

By Amoc94

Min Yoongi. A business magnate, and a mafia leader. You and him were a whole world apart, until fate got your... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Author's Side Note
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Epilogue.

Chapter 20.

22K 908 693
By Amoc94

Following two months having lived with Yoongi, you could say that you finally came to terms with your new life. Not fully accepting the circumstance as it was, of course, but you started to get use to it.

He wasn't so bad after all. Aside from locked you up in the mansion, he had never really hurt you.
In the beginning of the second month, he even loosened some of his restrictions. You could wander around the building and vicinity, used the gym, jogged around the house in the morning, and used the swimming pool, albeit with supervision the whole time.

There would always be guards patroling, and Sejin would keep you in check with the schedule for you to comply, usually no more than two hours everyday to be outside the mansion.

But it was definitely better than the absolute confinement inside the building. You had learned to appreciate whatever little freedom that gradually came to you.

His leniency almost made you felt like a free man, except for the phone.
He still didn't give you access for internet or call to use privately, unless you were with him, he would give his phone for you to surf the web, but strictly no social media.

You couldn't remember when was the last time you mingled in a crowd of people, at the mall or your favorite coffee shop.
He canceled the visit to your apartment, and asked Sejin to retrieve your documents instead. You practically said goodbye to your apartment and its interior thereafter.

Other than the solitary life, you supposed some of the things in this new life could be considered normal.
He usually took you out for dinner or shopping once biweekly, and let you chose the place among several options that he decided before, some of them were restaurants or upscale boutiques owned by their group of companies.

Since the night you met with your brother in the hangar, he required you to sit with him for breakfast everyday. You had to be ready and presentable in the dining room at eight sharp.
You would sit with him and Taehyung, the other boys sometimes joined whenever they skipped breakfast before coming to the mansion.

Among the six of them, you were most comfortable to talk with Taehyung, partly because of his friendly and carefree attitude, other reason being he stayed with you at the mansion, so you would meet him almost everyday.

He had work as well, but his schedule was more flexible than Yoongi.
Jungkook and Jimin came to the mansion every other day, so you were quite familiar with their presence.
You hardly met with Seokjin, Hoseok or Namjoon, other than a handful of times they joined breakfast after group training.

You weren't particularly fond of having breakfast, you were more a fan of hearty lunch, but you wouldn't dare to defy him, afraid that he would change his mind about loosening the rules.

Just like this morning, you sat next to him, with Taehyung sit in front of you.

Since he arrived at the dining room, he had been pacing around in front of the window wall, talking on his phone the whole time, his food left untouched.

Breakfast was always served in two sets, continental and asian style.
The former being your favorite since it would look like you ate a lot, while in reality not so much.

As long as he saw you finished one or two whole bread -depended on size, if it was big enough, then one piece would suffice-, and a glass of juice, he would be satisfied, and you didn't need to eat anything else.

You would prefer rice because it made your tummy less bloated, but if he saw you only ate a few spoonfuls, he would add more rice to your plate along with other dishes, and you had to finish it in front of him.
In the end you would feel like a walking puffer fish, worse than the slight bloated sensation after a piece of bread.
So you would stick to continental style most of the time.

You were on your piece of croissant, when he finished talking on the phone and put it on the table.
He sat down and reached for his chopsticks, threw a glance to your plate.

"Eat some fruits too."
He gestured to the sliced watermelon and persimmons arranged neatly on a pretty white china.

You just nodded weakly, considering to leave the remaining half croissant to swap with the fruits.
But he would probably scold you later, you gazed at the crescent shaped pastry on your plate with decreased appetite.

"Hyung, how come you can bring Yuri to live here, while I'm not allowed to bring my woman to stay? We have enough rooms.
It's not fair."
Taehyung grumbled while smearing butter on his bread with a spreader knife.

"You can, as long as the woman has passed the three months time allotment for being with you. I don't want strangers come and go to our house."
Yoongi answered nonchalantly while taking a piece of grilled chicken from the serving plate.
He usually ate rice for breakfast, you hardly saw him ate bread or pastries of any kind.

Taehyung glared at him.
"Not gonna happen."

"I offered you the apartment at Gangnam already, why didn't you take it? It would be more suitable with your lifestyle, and it's close to Jimin and Jungkook's condo."

Taehyung seemed to ponder the idea, but then shook his head. His smirk indicated his mischievous nature was back.

"I love you too much to leave you, you know." He held his palm on his chest in a teasing manner.

"Just admit you are too lazy to leave your comfort zone in this house. Everything are readily available here."
Yoongi sneered at him.

"You got that Hyung."
He laughed.
"Nevermind, at least I've got a beautiful girl to freshen my tired eyes here."
He threw a wink on you.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes on Taehyung, who continued with his breakfast like nothing happened.

"If you think that trick will be successful to let me revoke the rule, you will be sorely disappointed. The three months limit time still apply. It's time for you to put a restraint of your philandering nature."

Taehyung just growled begrudgingly, making a sullen face.

You could feel Yoongi's affection towards Taehyung, more than the other boys, but you didn't understand why.
Maybe because they lived at the same house, you mused while watching their playful banter to each other.

Mr. Park, the butler, put a plate of assorted chocolate balls wrapped in colorful foils on the table.

Chocolate was your ultimate weakness.
You weren't a big fan of breakfast, but for chocolate you could practically living solely consuming the decadent sweets to replace the three meals for the day.

Your ears didn't catch the conversation between them anymore, as all your senses were focused at deciding which ball to pick, which flavor would correspond with the color, the decision was indeed a hard one.

You decided to go with the pink color first, guessed that it was probably a kind of berry flavor.

Once the ball slipped to your mouth, you closed your eyes and mentally moaned when the strawberry flavor paste literally melted inside, the sweet scent filled your nostril heavenly.
It was so good and addictive.

They should serve chocolate everyday, it would make you a happier person living in this jail.

You decided on the green one next, and you almost let out an audible sigh, when the peppermint flavored liquid paste burst in your mouth.

Your fingers were on the fourth ball with red color, when you suddenly realized the table had gone too quiet.
You looked at them, and caught the sight of Yoongi and Taehyung were staring at you with amusement in their eyes.

You pulled your hand and hid it under the table, embarrassment made you were sure your cheeks blushed like steamed lobster.

"I could hear you moaned, Yuri.
Was it that good?"
Taehyung teased you and you understood the double meaning of his question. You shook your head, hotness creeped up your cheeks in mortification.

Yoongi reached to the chocolate plate, took five random balls, and put it on the table near your glass.

"I never knew you like chocolate that much. You can have more."

He took your hand under the table and wrapped it in his palm, the warmth eased your feeling from the discomfort, and something inside you stirred softly, it was a strange but comfortable feeling.

You stole a side glance on him, he didn't looked at you, keeping his impassive expression throughout.

The last two months had been a hard time to keep yourself from falling for his charm, he was nothing but a gentleman around you.
You knew it was improper and kind of twisted to fall for someone like him, especially with the way he had had your brother at gun point, but it was a hard task to keep your resolve.

With every warm gesture that he showed to you, every gift that he bought for you, his apparent length of understanding when you had your mood swings, even the way he made love to you, making you doubted every resentment you felt towards him.

If only you could disregard his possessiveness and controlling tendencies, you were sure falling for him wouldn't be hard at all.

Yoongi released your hand moments later, and straightened his back before speak to Taehyung.

"So, I'm planning to visit the club tomorrow night, checking in with Kevin. I think we could hang out together at the same time. It's been a while."

The beam on Taehyung's face showed his excitement, you could tell Yoongi was in a very good mood at the moment.

You decided that maybe you could be a bit bold today, this was your chance to make a benefit out of the situation.

"Can I come with you all?"
You prayed that his agreeable temper would ease his approval.

Taehyung looked at you with surprise, while Yoongi raised his brows on hearing your question, maybe not at all expecting you to be forward enough, you were quite withdrawn most of the time.

He looked at you with curiosity.
"When was the last time you visited a night club?"

You went around the kind of clubs several times a few years back, courtesy of your short term ex-boyfriend.
With your tight financial, you wouldn't be able to afford social activities on that level, if not because you tagged along with him and his friends.

You liked to dance your heart out on the dance floor, loosing yourself with a few glass of cocktails or liquor.
Or sometimes just sit around the lounge, while your ex-boyfriend chugged down few shots with his friends.

It had been so long, and you missed that moment now more than ever, especially when you didn't have the freedom to go whenever you wanted to.

"Maybe around three years ago, I don't really remember, it were only like four or five times."

You didn't want to drag the topic, afraid Yoongi would ask you about your ex.
With the kind of possessiveness that he displayed, you weren't sure what his reaction would be.

He seemed contemplating the idea, and you silently prayed,
Please please please...let me go.

Taehyung stared at Yoongi with obvious curiosity, probably bet of what his decision would be, he knew Yoongi didn't like you to be in the crowded area.

Finally, after a long minute, he nodded,
"Fine, but you have to follow my rules without questions."

"Yes, of course, I definitely will."
You were extremely elated, you probably would agree to any of his terms.

You had a plan in mind to do something that would help you gain your freedom in the long run, and this escapade would give you a good chance for it.

You had to hatch the plan carefully, failure was definitely out of the equation, you couldn't afford to make one. It had taken you so far to gain his trust, one wrong move would only lead you back to square one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 3K 30
He was a patient man. He wouldn't mind to wait for the right time to reap what he thought he deserved. He had lived in the dark for far too long, tha...
158K 5.7K 34
What happens if a mafia marries you just for revenge? Kang Y/N, daughter of Min Yoongi's enemy who got married to him forcefully! You were just bein...
14.3K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
21.6K 1.8K 50
โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ.โž ๐˜๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž...