His Cursed Mate ✔️

By AllieThatGirl_96

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Spin off to "Abused Mate'" You do not need to read AM to understand this... More

Chapter 1: Twin Trouble
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Stranger
Chapter 4: Oh uh!
Chapter 5: Fates
Chapter 6: First Day
Chapter 7: Pay back
Chapter 8: Confrontation
Chapter 9: Date Night:
Chapter 10: Date
Chapter 11: Temptation:
Chapter 12: Rejection
Chapter 13: Get-a-way
Chapter 14: Heat
Chapter 15: Consummation
Chapter 16: Game on!
Chapter 17: I did what ?
Chapter 18: What just happened ?
Chapter 19: Pledged Warrior
Chapter 20: Heading Back
Chapter 21: Introduction
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: The Closet
Ch 24: The Fight
Chapter 25: Discussion
Chapter 26: Winter Ball
Chapter 28: Interesting Night
Ch 29: Leap of faith
Ch: 30 What are we ?
Ch 31: First Fight
Ch 32: Surprise Date
Ch 33: Issac
Ch 34: Houston, we have a problem
Ch 35: Training Drama
Ch 36: One Month Anniversary
Ch 37: Dummy #2
Ch 38: Promposal
Ch 39: Crashing the party
Ch 40: Kicked Out
Ch 41: Prom
Chapter 42: Prom Part 2
Ch 43: The story
Ch 44: This is war
Ch 45: Torture
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: Graduation Day
Ch 48: Roller Blading
Ch 49: Cravings
Ch 50: Amsterdam
Ch 51: Letting Go
Ch 52: Kiss
Ch 53: Surprised
Ch 54: Heartbroken
Ch 55: The Curse
Ch 56: Operation; Win Ashley back
Ch 57: The truth
Ch 58: The Strawberry Festival
Ch 59: Spying and laser tagging
Ch 60:Surprise Birthday Party
Ch 61: Research
Ch 62: Grayley
Ch 63: Proposal
Ch 64: The Ritual
Ch 65: Jealousy
Ch 66: Happy Birthday
Ch 67: I Do
Damian & Ashley :
Epilogue
Authors Note:
Random Facts About Me

Chapter 27: Return to Moonlight Pack

27.1K 1.2K 232
By AllieThatGirl_96

Damian:

It had been almost two weeks since I hadn't seen my mate and my wolf was becoming anxious.

  Thankfully Chris had spoken with my father and had agreed to let me back till the end of the school year.

He also agreed to let Lindsey come with me.

She was determined to make me accept Ashley one way or another.

   Not that I hadn't already thought about it.

I was still confused on what to do.

I couldn't forgive myself but yet I wanted badly to be with Ashley.

   I didn't know what to do, I knew it would take a long time to get over my past.

  I would give it till the end of the school year before I decided to accept her or not.

Ian was atleast somewhat satisfied with my decision. 

We were currently in my father's study after he had announced to everyone that the Blackwoods Pack was invited to the Moonlight Packs Winter Ball.

  "So I'm assuming you'll be going back there when the unmated wolves head off to the Winter Ball." My father grumbled a forlorn look on his face.
"Dont worry old man, I'll be back to annoy you before you know it." I said with a genuine smile.

It had been hard for me the past two weeks to be happy.

I didn't know what Ashley was up to, who she was with,  what she was doing.

Even when I hadn't been to the pack house, I had been crashing at a buddy's house, I had kept tabs on her.

I felt like being under the same roof would only worsen the sticky situation we were in, one where our wolves were determined to have us Mate.

  "Hopefully you return with a mate by your side too. " Steven grinned and I couldn't help but chuckle.
"Even if I do, don't expect any grand babies any time soon."

"Oh I'll definitely make sure Damian comes back with Ashley. " Lindsay said with a determined look "And do expect grand babies in the near future."

I rolled my eyes but didn't deny it.

   After all what use would it be, my father and Lindsey were determined to have me accept Ashley.
"Now if you'll excuse us Steven," Lindsay stood up and linked our arms together "Damian and I have some packing to do before we head off tomorrow."

With that said I headed off to my room and Lindsey headed off to her room,  which just happened to be beside mine.

   Within an hour I was packed and ready to go.

My wolf and I were anxious to be back on Moonlight Territory.

  Without knocking I entered Lindsey's room and I wasn't surprised at the orderliness.

   Lindsey was kind of a neat freak, she had everything in Ina certain way and would freak if someone messed up her whole system.

Her room was a line green, various posters of bands and half naked movie stars littered her walls.

  To the right were three over stuffed suitcases and in front of her floor length mirror stood Lindsey in only a pair of lace panties and a bra.

Her green eyes met mine and she smiled.
"You done packing ?" She asked as she pressed another dress against her side as if trying to figure out which to wear.

  "Yeah. " I plopped down on her bed and laid on my stomach watching her.

   Lindsey and I had seen each other naked numerous of times, especially that day we lost our virginities to eachother all those years another go when we were thirteen, so we were comfortable being around each other even in the half nude.

  "Watcha doin' ?" I asked as she once again grabbed another dress from her closet.
"Trying to figure out which dress to wear to the winter ball." She let out an exasperated sigh and sat down beside me.

  "I'm sure whatever you wear your mate,  if you find him, will love you regardless." I said and she smiled down at me, excitement clear in her green eyes.

  "I really do hope I find him and that he accepts me for who I am." Her pink lips turned down in a frown.
"Hell be nothing like Blake." I assured.

Her green eyes shun with unushered tears but she stood up and wiped them away quickly.
"You need to stop doing that Lin." I sighed amnoyed.

   "Do what ?" She asked, knowing dang well what I was talking about.

    "You don't have anything to prove to anyone anymore, Lin." I sat up in her plush bed and stood next to her, she glanced away from the mirror and into my eyes. Her eyes searching,  searching for answers. She had always been like a lost little girl trying to find her place in the world. Her place was beside me, as my Beta. "You've proven your strength to the pack. There's no need to be embarrassed to cry, it's not a form of weakness. It shows that you haven't let the beast in you claim you, that you still have your humanity in you."

Her green orbs didn't look away from me, and I knew I had gotten through to her when her face lit up in a smile.

  My bestfriend really was beautiful,  she lit up the room as soon as she walked in. Who ever her second chance Mate turned out to be, he  better treat her like a queen. Because she deserved that after all these years of agony she's gone through because of Blake and Danielle.

  "Did I tell you that Blake came to visit me a few weeks ago?" She kept looking at her reflection in the mirror, as if mesmerized "He does that every few months. He says he misses me, that Danielle doesn't make him happy." She let out a humorless laugh " but then the very next day he's back with her, as if he hadn't made love to me the night before. Thing is…. She's pregnant now. And I can't stay here."

   I wrapped my arms around her, wanting desperately to ease her pain but yet knowing I couldn't.

   "He's an asshole. " a low growl escaped me.

I hated seeing Lindsey so heart broken.

"I guess going with you back to Moonlight Pack is like an escape for me. Just for a few months. But I hope I return with a Mate, a mate who would love me unconditionally.  I want that for you Damian." Her green eyes pleaded with me as she laid a hand on my cheek "I want you to be happy."

    I pulled away with a sigh.
"I think this one would look amazing on you."

I handed her a dress and then walked to the door "I have something to do."

  Then without another word I walked out of her room and went in search of Blake.

*****

"I'm sure gonna miss you son." Steven sighed giving me a bear hug.
  "I'll be home before you know it pops." I returned his hug, savoring this moment.

My father meant the world to me, he was the only family I had left.

   My mother had never had anymore children before she died.

I climbed into my Mercedes-Benz, which my father had taken the liberty of taking to the auto shop to have repaired.

  "I'll miss you nagging at me as well, Lindsey." My father hugged her tightly and she grinned.
  "I'll miss you too Steven." She assured before turning to her parents,  Collin and Nancy Demarco. Lindsey had Collins green eyes but her mother's blonde hair.

  Collins ancestors were from Ireland and he took after them, with the jet black hair and green eyes. Her mother on the other hand had blonde hair and blue eyes, the complete opposite.

   We said our goodbyes then we were on our way.
"You beat up Blake didn't you ?" Lindsey asked through the pack link.
"No doubt about it." I laughed.

By the time we made it to Moonlight Territory it was late at night and I was exhausted.
  "I'll grab the bags and you can make yourself comfortable in my room." I gave her direction to my room before grabbing our stuff and dragging it upstairs.

  After two trips I was finally done and collapsed on my bed beside a sleeping Lindsey, who only wore her sports bra and some of my boxers.

   I stripped down to my boxers and crawled under the sheets, making sure there was space between us.

My wolf wasn't liking how close we were to her, odd because before he didn't mind a bit.

****

It was already four o'clock in the afternoon before I woke up.

Guess I must have been even more tired than I thought.

  Lindsey was in the shower, and I went in search of something to eat.

  "Nice to see you're back Damian. " I stopped when I heard Chris's deep voice.
"Yes sir, it's good to be back." I smiled "Again I'm sorry about that incident with Lance."

   He waved his hand dismissively.
"Just don't let it happen again. By the way, good luck to you and your friend tonight. I hope you find you both find your Mates."
"Thank you Alpha."

He nodded before he went on his way.

Of course he knew that Lindsey was here, we had to talk to some gaurds on our way in last night.

   I cooked some bacon, eggs and sausages and poured me and Lindsey some orange juice before I put it on a platter and made my way upstairs.

  "Nice to have you back bro." Ash said coming out of his room,  Bailey close behind.
"Hey Damian." She smiled.

She had come out of her shell since Ash's birthday party and I knew she would make a remarkable Luna. The children already loved her.

  "Hey you guys." I opened my room door and I almost dropped the platter as Lindsey's head popped out.
  "I thought I heard you out here." She grinned widened as she spotted Ash and Bailey. "I'll be right back."

  She closed the door behind her and Ash raised a brow.
"Friend of yours ?"
"Actually she's my Beta." I said proudly.

   Before they could ask any further Lindsey bounded out, bubbly as usual.

  She had changed out of the towel into a tank top and shorts.
"Hey I'm Lindsey, Damian's bestfriend and Beta."
  "I'm Ashton and this is my future Luna Bailey."
"Pleased to meet you."
"Pleased to meet you as well."

There was a silence before Ash finally spoke up.
"So you're the Beta to the Blackwoods Pack? "

  I felt Lindsey tense up beside me.
"I think it's amazing !" Bailey smiled widely "More power to the women. We need more women running this place. God knows the men wouldn't be able to do it well without us, they would want to kill first before trying to be reasonable."
"Hey now…" Ashton said feigning offense.

     They had a semi argument before it ended up in a making out session.

"We'll see you two at the Winter Ball tonight. " Bailey said dragging Ashton away. "Wish you the best of luck."
  "Thank you." Lindsey and I said at the same time before entering the room.

We ate in silence before Lindsey got up to look through her suitcases.

   "You should take a shower." Lindsey suggested "The ball starts in a few hours."
"Are you implying that I stink ?" I asked offended.
"Just a little." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes before heading into my bathroom.

For the next few hours we stayed in the room playing video games, until it was time to get dressed.

With a peek outside my room I could see people entering the huge white tent set outside.

  I got dressed In my tux, not bothering with the jacket and leaving my suspenders on.

I kind of rocked it.

  Lindsey blow dried her hair, taking her sweet time on getting ready.

Not that I was in a hurry, my wolf on the other hand could sense Ashley down below and was begging me to go to her.

  She put on the dress I suggested, a strapless floor length blue one that went from light aqua blue to darker blue at the bottom.

  She piled her hair up letting a few curls escape giving her a graceful look.

She applied some make up before turning to me.

   "How do I look?" She seemed unsure of herself.
"As beautiful as ever." I smiled and extended my arm where she grabbed on like she would die if she let go.

I could feel the nervousness coursing through her.

By the time we went down, we were already an hour late due to Lindsey being nervous to go down.

   "You ready now ?" I asked, trying not to smirk.

She smacked my arm before nodding.

As soon as I set foot in the tent my wolf went crazy.

  "Ashley's here." I wispered.

  Her eyes followed mine as my eyes zoomed in on Ashley, not that far away.

  Her back was turned to me but I saw her tense up, and I knew she knew I was here.

I slightly growled as I saw Lance near her, a possessive arm around her waist.

"What's wrong ?" She whispered "And what is that delicious smell ?"

Before I could answer her Ashley turned spotted us, her eyes narrowing slightly.

  Lance turned as well and sent a glare my way before his eyes landed on Lindsey.

A low growl escaped Ashley and Lances throats, sending a chill down my back.

This couldn't be…

   Without a word I walked out of the tent and away from Lance and Ashley,  all the while Lindsey looking behind us.

"Damian, what just happened?"

  I didnt stop till we reached my room,  where I locked my door.
"You've got to be kidding me!" I growled punching the wall.

Lindsey flinched beside me.

  "I'm sorry." I muttered before sitting down heavily on my bed.

Lindsey tentatively sat down beside me.

  "What's going on Damian ?"

"Lance…" a low growl escaped once more "God I hate his guts!"
"The guy standing with the Victoria secret model ?" She asked.

  I let out a small chuckle.
"That Victoria Secret model, as you so nicely put it is Ashley, my Mate." My smile disappeared as once again the image of Lances arm around her popped in my head "Lance was the guy with his arm around her."

  "The guy who took advantage of Ashley while she was in heat ?" I nodded my head "He smelled delicious."

   "Yeah I bet your Mate would to you." Her eyes widened "But to me he's like a pile of shit."

   "He's my second chance Mate ?" Her mouth gaped in shock.

   "I couldn't understand at first why I was so attracted to Ashley at first glance." I shook my head "It all clicked Into place now. The way she smelled so delicious to me. The way I always wanted to touch her. It was because of the mate pull. But it took me touching her for it to finally become real."

   Lindsey sat motionless beside me, I could practically see the wheels turning in her head.
"My mate.… had sex with your mate…. And he's in love with her?"

I could see the tears starting to form.

  "Lindsey…" I wrapped my arms around her as she cried into my shoulder.
"What the…" I cursed as my door was busted open by a very angry looking Lance,  a concerned Ashley following closely behind.

  I pushed Lindsey behind me, making sure she was out of harms way.

Lance followed my every move a loud growl bursting from his chest.

  "Get your hands off my Mate." He snapped his whole body shaking.
"Lance stop.." Ashley put a retaining hand on his arm but he shook it off.

  A low growl escaped me as a hurt look flashed through Ashley's face.

   "You're very wrong if you think you'll get anywhere near Lindsey." I could feel my wolf itching to come out and mess up his pretty little face.

  I could feel Lindsey look past me, and Lances eyes followed her his gaze instantly softening.

   "I won't hurt her" He cautiously took a step forward and I took a protective step in front of Lindsey "She's my Mate!" He snapped his eyes turning pitch black.

"And she's my mate!" I pointed to Ashley. "But that didn't stop you from fucking her did it?"

  "She's what ?" I cursed as Ash looked between us all then his eyes zeroed in on Lance "you did what ?"

  "As if you didn't fuck my sister !" Lance snarled and I saw Bailey flinch away.

   "Baby…" Ash reached for her but she bolted.

Ash sent Lance a glare before running after her.

  "You have to ruin everything, as usual." I growled.

"Me ? Ruin everything ?" Lance let out a humorless laugh "Excuse me but I'm not the one who rejected my mate! Any guy would be lucky to have her as a mate."
  "And that's what you want right ?" My lip curled up in a scowl "To be that guy. "

His eyes landed on Lindsey.

   "I did." He admitted looking over his shoulder at Ashley who gave him a one sided smile "But  now I've changed my mind. I want Lindsey, of course I would always want my Mate beyond all others."

  I was at a loss for words.

Lindsey cautiously came out from behind me and I laid a restraining hand on her arm.

Lance growled lowly but his eyes were fully focused on Lindsey.

  Lindsey sent me a smile and grudgingly I let her go.

    She extended a hand and he gladly took it, an electric current surged through the house.
"I'm Lindsey." She smiled that dazzling smiling of hers.
"Lance. " He smiled back and I wasn't exactly happy to say this, but he looked like he was smitten already.

"I've heard a lot about you. " Her smile disappeared.

His eyes narrowed on me.

I just smirked and shrugged.

  "Let's get out of here ?" He laced his hand in hers and she nodded.
"I'll see you later Damian." She looked at me with a big smile.

I don't think I had ever seen her so happy.

Finally alone, my eyes flickered to Ashley who had stayed quiet through out the whole scene.

   Her blue and grey eyes met mine and I was surprised to see sadness in them.

Without a word she turned on her heel and walked out.

  With a heavy sigh I laid down in bed and looked up at the blank ceiling.

  So much for Lindsey helping me out with Ashley, right now she was so wrapped up in Lance she wouldn't have noticed if world war three began.

  Well, I thought , I didn't dress up for nothing.

With my mind made up I made my way back to the Winter Ball and I sure was glad they had an open bar tonight.

I sure could use it.

Happy New Years Everyone !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 87.7K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
625K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
2.8M 84K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...