Creation ✓

By sujinniie

"Did you know a robot's dick is ten times harder than a normal dick? Let's test that out." #4 in FANFICTION✓ ... More

prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII pt.1
LXII pt.3
LXVIII
LXVIV
LXV
Bonus Chapter: Chaeyoung
Bonus Chapter: Taehyung
Special Chapter: ShitBitch
Did You Know?
thank you
Galloping Legacy

LXII pt.2

80.8K 5.9K 5.1K
By sujinniie

"twists and turns (part 2)"
_________________________________________

Chaeyoung.

Yes, the last person I never knew who would hurt me is there.

Walking towards my father.

"Oh hello Chae, what brings you here? Would you like to tell your sister what yoh did?" My father smirked evilly as he placed a hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I..... I...

I killed her."

My eyes widened and my tears streamed down as I clenched my jaw and fisted my hands.

Why has my family come to this?

"That was your stepmother, your real mother passed away long ago," dad, aka Eunjae chuckled.

"And you know what Eunhee?" He faced me, and I barely looked up to face his eyes of pure evil.

"Chaeyoung was supposed to be dead," Dad said as he smirked, and Chaeyoung diverted her gaze towards the floor.

"What do you mean.. she's supposed to be dead?" At this point, my heart was getting too heavy and my mind was beginning to hurt from processing all these things.

"Your... sister... was the very first robot project I ever made," he smiled as he stared daggers at me.

Chaeyoung... is... supposed to be dead?!

CHAEYOUNG POV

Flashback

"Mom.... dinner is ready," I called out for my mother, my... so-called mother.

"Ah, thank you Chaeyoung," she replied as she let out a crinkled smile.

I turned my back at her and poured some poison my father gave me and I sighed deeply, as I turned to the front and walked towards mother.

"H-here you go," I spoke as I gave it to her.

She smiled at me, a warm motherly smile as she scooped up the soup from the bowl and placed it in her mouth.

As tears pooled my eyes, I rushed out and dialled my father's phone, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Dad... I... I did.. it."

END OF FLASHBACK

"And you know Eunhee.... we had to do it because.... Chaeyoung might not live," dad explained.

"Wh-what?"

"After several tries and years of studying about robots, I finally have the ability to make robots that can adapt to human lifestyle and environment," dad said as he glanced at Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung was supposed to die of heart disease, and she needed a daily dose of blood transfusion to live. We ran out of blood one day so we had to... do that," dad explained.

"But why dad?! You took mom's life away!!" I yelled.

"Eunhee my daughter, your mother.... has the same name as your so-called mother," dad explained.

"Then what about the golden box?! The box you gave me dad! What about that?! Was everything planned?!" I cried.

"The pictures you've seen there were all true, that picture was your real mother and I, but I had to marry someone else with the same name because I care Eunhee! I care for both my children! And I want a proper mother when the other....," dad trailed off.

"When the other one was also murdered by you too," I heard a small voice behind dad's back.

"Your mother... the real one carried you and Chaeyoung, but when she had you, she died. Because Chaeyoung has a heart made of metal at that time and needed a blood tranfusion, so I had to risk it," dad explained lowly.

Chaeyoung had her head down, muttering those words as she played with her fingers.

"Is this how you care about your children?! You use the other to save another?! To kill an innocent woman?!" I raised my voice.

"Enough with talking! Namjoon, Hoseok, bring Jungkook to the monitor!" Dad demanded and Namjoon and Hoseok nodded before walking towards the robot.

So dad... murdered both my mothers... to save Chaeyoung from dying since she was also a robot?! My sister almost died of heart disease when she was little....

"What are you going to do to him?!" Jimin spoke as he squirmed under the tight grip of the rope.

"Removing and reformating the data," he replied briefly before heading to the monitor where there was a platform and beside it was a computer.

"What?! No! Don't you lay a finger on him!" I cried as I tried to remove the rope that was wrapped around us.

"Oh, I'm sorry Eunhee... but you have to witness it," dad smirked as he sat on the chair beside infront of the computer.

Jungkook was being dragged by his two arms, making him powerless as Namjoon and Hoseok shoved him on the platform, and he was also tied up in rope.

They took out two wires and placed it on Jungkook's head making him unable to move.

"You'll have to witness this Eunhee. I'm sorry for being selfish, but this... is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," dad chuckled.

"No! No! Dad you can't do this you monster!" I screamed as I squirmed in the grip of the rope.

"Why do you care about him so much when you're just using him?" Dad asked coldly as he turned the computer on.

"Because... because...," I spoke out, the words suddenly getting stuck in my throat as I stared at father's gaze.

"I should've thought," he muttered before turning his attention to the computer.

"His data will get erased, and he will no longer remember any of you as I click on this mouse, and as it downloads to 100% his memories will be erased," dad said.

I hung my head down low.

No... this can't happen.

For once, I felt powerless.

I feel so empty... and I feel like my mind was blank, I felt my heary cracking as I choked out my tears, and I feel like everything was starting to go pitch black, a dark side of defeat.

Jungkook won't remember me

Taehyung

Jimin

Forever.

I raised my head up, hopelessness filling my eyes as I looked at Jungkook again, and he was closing his eyes, bracing himself for what is about to happen.

But then, I felt myself getting dragged.

I opened my eyes wide looking around only to see my hands infront of me, released and untouched.

I gasped silently and I looked at Jimin who was also stretching his muscles from how tight the rope was.

What? How?

My eyed sped around the room, who or what did this.

"Hang in there,

Go.... save Jungkook."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

vote and I'll give chu ur favorite cookie :D

ANOTHAAAA CLIFFHANGER

You know there's also part 3 in this chapter LXVII I'm sorry bout that lol

But I decided to publish this today cuz I love y'all

And y'all thought Eunhee was a robot hAH bOOBoo tHe fOo-

Kidding, you're all too cute and amazing and wonderful to be fools, y'all are practically like my children lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.3K 24
Ever since BTS's Min Yoongi's depression and anxiety resurfaced worse than ever, the entire band has spiraled downwards quicker than anyone could've...
664K 14.9K 39
'you can beg all you want but I'm not going to accept you, there are just better people out there for us, so don’t make a fool of yourself. Keep this...
24.8K 1.3K 30
Jin: "Okay we can do this!" Jhope: "No we can't! I refused to watch this!" Namjoon: "...." Suga: "Do it!" V: "Um....." Jimin: "I don't think!--" Jung...
1.2M 18.1K 38
ORIGINAL VERSION OF BOOK IT'S FINALLY HERE!! Hyung Line is published and completed if you want to check that out! Started: 12-19-18 Completed: 04-6...