DESTINED

By IamEve__

She went through alot but still she accepted her fate because she knows it was destined to happen. It's a sto... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
New novel alert

EPILOGUE

730 84 3
By IamEve__

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💕💕💕

ALHAMDULLILAH, THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY, EVEN THOUGH AM NOT GOOD WITH ENDINGS, BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️ AND HAPPILY EVER AFTER, SO I WILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO PREDICT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT, IT'S UP TO YOU HOW YOU END THE STORY🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. LET'S STOP WITH THE TALKING BLAH....BLAH...BLAH.....

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING WITH ME THROUGHOUT THE STORY ,FOR SUPPORTING ME I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ADDING AND READING IT.

AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY, SHALL I WRITE ANOTHER ONE,? Not that soon though 🙈🙈🙈PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BELOW.

     🙏🙏
VOTE ✍
SHARE🤳
COMMENT👂 AND
FOLLOW🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️.
IMMA MISS Y'ALL XOXO😍🤩😘
THANK YOU 🤗🤗🤗🤗

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1.1K 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
26.3K 3.5K 22
A story depicting two different people struggling with their lives and a simple arrangement changing both their lives. Sumayya Mahmoud is a stubborn...
2K 405 18
*** Only three things are certain in life: death, injustice and love. Umma had drilled this into Amina's head from the day she was born. One couldn't...
122K 13.4K 32
COMPLETED English/Hausa For someone who has never had it easy in life, Labiba believed her world has finally come to an end when she was practically...