DESTINED

By IamEve__

She went through alot but still she accepted her fate because she knows it was destined to happen. It's a sto... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
New novel alert

CHAPTER 33

533 85 0
By IamEve__

SABREEN

"Yes!he answered sitting beside me.

"Sabreen I uh...I am...subhanallah I don't know how to say this he mumbled the last part and I just sat there looking at him like a statue battling with my heart.

"Sabreen I ...i mean am sorry for everything,I really am he said looking at me  and I just stare at him.

"hey sabreen babe say something please he said holding my hand and squeezing it gently.

"No I am supposed to be the one to apologize first because i am at fault I should have told you since the first day I started getting those letters I thought I would take care of it but...I stated biting my lips trying to stop myself from crying but failed because I ended up choking.

"That's what has been bordering me too, why didn't you tell me in the first place? didn't you trust me enough to tell me what's bordering you? sabreen am your husband for god's sake ,we're not supposed to be hiding things from each other, and if you had trusted and informed me things wouldn't have been like this he said.

"No...no...I trust you Amir it's just that I was scared I didn't want you to w...orry that's why,I felt like am already a burden to you;I sobbed.

"Sabreen you're my wife and also my responsibility now, why will you think you're a burden to me he said looking at my sobbing figure.

"Am sorry I wispered looking down sniffling like a child.

Sabreen let's just put all those misunderstandings in the past and forgive each other okay, he said hugging me.

"Am really sorry for everything, I promise it won't happen again he mumbled.

"Am sorry too, I really am I kept repeating.

It's okay he said gently patting my back.

"No...I umm...am sorry for...I stammered.

"For what sabreen??

"For leaving without telling you you're going to be a father; I hiccuped .

"What??? What are you talking about?? He asked calmly.

" I was one month pregnant when I left, but I didn't tell you because I was scared that you wouldn't accept the baby I said  without looking up to see his face.

"Sabreen...he was saying but I cut him apologizing.

"Even though i am sad, but its okay don't worry am going to take care of you both.

"Really you're not angry at me?? I asked.

"No... he replied smiling.

"I missed you he said touching my cheek.

"Me too I reply smiling.

"Let's go home...

"Not today I have to go to the hospital tomorrow plus anty won't allow me leave today I stated.

"Soo...how is my baby doing?? he asked placing his hand on my belly.

"Fine....I mumbled.

"I sorry I was not here to take care of you and the baby...

"It's okay and am sorry too.

"So what did you send imran to buy for you??

"Umm...chocolate I reply.

"You're eating sweet again??he asked scolding me.

"The baby is making me,it's craving is getting worse, I feel like am going to get sick If I don't eat it.i pouted

"Get dressed let's go buy it then; he said making jump up and down.

"You're such a baby.....

"Am not because am going to have one in some months. I said getting up.

*****

So are we going home today?? I asked Amir who was driving us back home from the hospital.

"No maybe tomorrow, we're going somewhere now.

"Where???...

"You will know he replied.

Amir stopped looking at me.

"Wha...what are we do..ing here?? I stammered looking at the house my body shaking.

"Relax sabreen it's okay...

"I don't wanna go in there I said tears forming and I looked away.

"Hey!! Sabreen do you trust me??

"Yes I do but...I...it... am sacred..I stammered,looking at the place I never thought I will never come back, my past.

"I saw your kaka earlier at the hospital, she begged me to bring you, sabreen I think she's sick please hear her out,let's go in and hear what she has to say ". Amir said holding my hand.

"Okay but you're going in with me right?? I asked.

"Yeah let's go he said and I nodded.

*****

Thank you for bringing her; kaka said to Amir.

"It's nothing kaka. Amir replied smiling.

"Sabreen come sit down; amir said and I looked at him hesitating, I am feeling like kaka will start beating or scolding anytime.

"Sabreen how are you doing?? She asked and Amir held my hand assuring me it's okay.

"Fine I mumbled.

"Sabreen thank you for coming, I want to apo...logize for everything please forgive me I am sorry for not taking care of you, for causing you so much pain please find a spot in your heart to forgi...ve me please sab...reen this kaka of yours is sick and doesn't have much time left ple...ase sab..reen forgive me so I can die in peace, I have already made many mis...takes, I hope your father, moth..er and sister both forgive me please. Kaka sobbed.

"Why....why kaka?? We didn't des..erve it we're your grand..children but why did you hate us so??I said with a shaking voice sniffling.

"That's why am sorry, I hated you guys because I hated your mother.she croaked.

"Why???

"Because she was an orphan, she doesn't have a background, despite stopping my son he went ahead and married her; she said.

"What if she was an orphan?? What if she doesn't have a background?? Isn't she a human being?? I sniffed.

"I didn't know what I was doing back then, she said looking at me and I kept sobbing Amir patting my back.

"Kaka we are all humans,we commit sins and when we ask God for forgiveness he forgives us because HE IS ALGHAFFAR(THE FORGIVER)and he loves those who are patient and forgiving,so who am I to not forgive you, kaka I forgive you and may God forgive us all..I said smiling looking at her.

"Tha..nk yo..u, thank you so much sabreen she said crying.
Please take care of my grand daughter and it looks like am going to be a great grandmother she said looking at me and I smile nodding. And then she looked back at Amir, I might not be alive to see this child, so please take care of them, will you do me this favor?? She asked Amir.

"Inshallah he said nodding.

"Kaka but what is wrong with you??I asked.

"A month after you left I got to know I have(leukemia)blood cancer, I have about a month left, maybe God is making me pay for everything, i looked for you but they said you were in Abuja, you know sabreen i am happy about this sickness, God loves me enough to make me realize my mistakes and he wants me to ask for forgiveness and right some of my wrongs before I die and am very grateful to him she said smiling.

"It's okay kaka,may God forgive us all, I said smiling.

I wanted to ask her where she used to go everyday without telling us but I decided not to, that's in the past so let's just forget about it.

"May God bless you both, may you deliver safely she prayed.

"Ameen...we both wisper.

"Okay then we will be leaving, amir said getting up.

"Can I stay here with kaka?? I asked Amir

"Are you sure??

"Yeah...I mumbled.

"Kaka let me walk him out I will be back.

"Okay..

"I will be back in the evening.

"Okay...

"Take care then bye".

"Bye I yelled waving my hand and walk back in.

..........................................................................

So guys one more chapter to go 😯😯😩😩
EHYA...😥
🦄🦄🦄🦄XOXO 💓💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 13.4K 32
COMPLETED English/Hausa For someone who has never had it easy in life, Labiba believed her world has finally come to an end when she was practically...
20.4K 1.1K 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
39.7K 6K 62
A heart touching story about a girl living with her family. Her father was advised to marry a second wife because he's first wife didn't give birth...
427K 65.6K 79
Nabeela has never had life easy, never ever. She is at her wits end. Love and living life has never been her known forte. But, what will she do when...