SUPER RICH KIDS | ✔

By _elissee

[ synopsis inside] completed ✔ More

preface
aesthetics
(01)
(02)
(03)
(04)
(05)
(06)
(07)
(08)
(09)
tweets
tweets part2
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
epilogue

(10)

10.3K 387 96
By _elissee

"RIRI, YOU LOOK like you've woken up from the dead." Ellis snickered, looking over at Aria who was leaning against the wall like her life depended on it.

"I rather play dead than play games." Aria grumbled, looking over at the students playing on the court.

The Elites were currently at their Physical Ed class and most students were playing on the basketball court. Some students were scattered outside the court, mostly chatting.

Aria was simply leaning over the wall, she wasn't a sporty person even though she was exceptionally good at the sports, she just wasn't bothered to play. In simpler words, she was lazy when it came to exercising.

"Are you just gonna stand here the whole lesson?" Ellis chuckled at her, her red lips twitching into a broad, devilish grin.

"Duh." Aria mumbled, her eyes falling on the court as she saw the boys playing basketball but her eyes were soon locked on a certain figure as he glided through the court, dribbling the ball.

Kade effortlessly scored a three pointer, making everyone erupt in a series of cheers and screams for the boy.

She saw him turning around and walking towards their side. His golden, honey waves were slightly covering his ocean eyes before he ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back and his muscular body  - oh everything was demanding Aria's attention.

Aria's dark coppery cinnamon eyes were focused on him as she bit her soft, rosy lips at the luscious sight.

Kade's sapphire stormy eyes soon met her her own hazelnut eyes, he sent her a sunny, charming smile as he quickly started walking towards her.

"I was amazing back there, wasn't I?" Kade smirked at the two girls, his prominent blue eyes solely focusing on Aria.

"Oh yeah, so amazing that my eyes almost popped out." Aria sent him a tight lipped smile which made Ellis let out a short, demonic laugh.

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not." Kade narrowed his eyes in a playful manner, his lips quivering into a smile while Aria rolled her striking eyes at him.

"Damn! You were great back there!" Blake heartily cheered, wrapping his arm around Kade's broad, muscular shoulders.

"At least there's someone who thinks I'm amazing." Kade murmured, looking over at Blake who was patting his back.

"You were fucking amazing, Kade!" Luca screamed as he threw himself on Kade's back, nearly making Kade stumble but he balanced himself quickly.

"Yeah, thanks." Kade mumbled, pushing Luca off his back.

"How are you all so hyped up?" Aria muttered under her breath.

"It's time for us to play, Riri!" Isabelle cheered as she skipped towards Aria.

"Great." Aria mumbled under her breath as Ellis started pulling on her arm to get her off from leaning on the wall.

"No, I'm not playing." Aria shook her head.

"Aria." Isabelle drawled out, glaring at the girl.

"Oh Riri, get off the wall before I push you off it." Ellis narrowed her eyes at Aria and pointed a finger at her.

Aria simply rolled her eyes and continued leaning on the wall.

Kade scoffed before reaching out his hand and wrapped his fingers around her wrist. He slightly pulled her, not too harsh but gentle enough to pull her off the wall.

Her back was pressed against his chest, his one hand on her shoulder and the other around her wrist.

"You're so lazy." Kade huskily muttered into her ear, almost sending her chills.

She turned her head around to look at him with her eyes slightly wide, her heart abnormally banging against her chest.

Kade stared back at her, his eyes soft and warm. He noticed her part her lips slightly before she got pulled away from him, the warmth leaving him as well.

"Let's go!" Isabelle cheered as she dragged Ellis and Aria towards the court. Aria sent Kade one last glance before turning her head around.

"I saw that, Riri." Ellis whispered into Aria's ear. Aria raised an eyebrow at Ellis who was grinning at her but they soon adjusted themselves in their positions since the match was about to start.

"Win it as always, you three!" Blake cheered for them while Aria playfully rolled her eyes at him.

The match was about to begin with a jump ball so Aria stepped forward to her position, eye to eye with the opposing team's player.

"You think you're better than everyone, don't you?" The red haired girl standing in front of her snickered at Aria, throwing a dirty look at her.

"I don't. I know I am." Aria sent her a quick smirk before leaping into the air and catching the ball before the red-haired girl could even process anything, Aria was gliding through the court, dodging her opponents as she smoothly scored a three pointer.

The student body snapped into a series of loud screams and cheers for the girl, everyone was nothing but impressed.

"Damn! You lioness!" Ellis grinned at Aria as they gave each other a high-five.

"Nothing less from you, Riri." Isabelle chuckled, side hugging Aria.

"Oh you two are being dramatic," she smiled at the two girls with a playful roll of her eyes.

"Now let's go, we're winning this!" Isabelle cheered as they got into their positions once again.

♕ ♕ ♕

"What the fuck is that, Luca?" Kade let out a deep laugh, his finger pointed at the canvas which Luca painted on, since they were at their Art class.

"My masterpiece, of course." Luca snorted, rolling his chestnut eyes.

"More like a piece of shit," Kade scoffed, shaking his head in disappointment.

"You're just jealous of my art!" He narrowed his deep, bitter eyes at Kade who threw a bored look at him.

"Jealous? Of that?" Kade pointed at Luca's canvas with a disgusted look on his devilishly handsome face, "What a joke," he scoffed.

"Why don't you show me yours?" Luca snorted, raising his arched black eyebrows at Kade.

"Go ahead," he gestured towards his canvas as Luca moved his face closer to it, his eyes widening as he looked at Kade's canvas.

"Shit t— that's actually good." Luca mumbled under his breath, his eyes widening by a fraction as he looked over Kade's diligent painting.

"What are you two doing?" The two boys looked over to see Aria peering over at them, she was seated right next to Kade on the row.

"Comparing our paintings." Luca mumbled, moving his head back.

"Who's got the worst one?" Her eyes looked over at the two boys, amusement bubbling in them.

"Him. Obviously." Kade pointed his thumb at Luca with a roll of his cerulean eyes, stating the obvious.

"It's a fucking masterpiece!" Luca argued back, "You're just blind," he loudly scoffed at Kade.

"Let's see the masterpiece." Aria mumbled, moving her head closer towards Luca's canvas as she leaned over towards Kade.

Her slender back was slightly touching Kade's resplendently muscular chest, she could feel his warmth growing on her back as she scanned Luca's so called masterpiece.

She instantly let out a warm, silvery laugh pointed at his painting. Her smile was bright, like diamonds radiating in the morning sun.

Aria relaxed her back on Kade as she bit her lip, holding back the overflowing laughter.

"Indeed a masterpiece." She heartily chuckled, pointing her ringed finger at Luca's canvas.

"Stop laughing at my painting!" Luca glared at the pair who were silently laughing at his painting.

"We're not laughing." Kade wheezed out, still silently laughing.

"Then what do you call this?" Luca scoffed, pointing at both of them warmly laughing.

"We're appreciating your masterpiece." Aria bit her lip, holding back the back the laughter.

"Surely." Luca clicked his tongue.

"That was great." Kade breathed out as he finally stopped laughing, a hand on Aria's shoulder.

"You should paint more often, so I could see more masterpieces." Aria chuckled, moving from Kade's chest to her original seat.

"Did I just hear something about a masterpiece?" Ellis popped her head between Kade and Luca.

Aria and Kade sent a look to each before going back to laughing at Luca's masterpiece.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 3.2K 57
Red blazers... Red ties... New Girl... New Elites... Sounds like something familiar How about another journey to your favorite school? Welcome to...
375 32 28
in which the upper east siders of St. James and their privileged children, get a hard taste of their own medicine. A dose of power. Not just any powe...
37.3K 909 38
"Lord have mercy on those who disrespect the Queen; for she won't." They ruined her life, Took her love from her, its time she returned the favor ⚜ R...
960K 25.4K 63
𝐀 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 "ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍʀ. ʜᴀʀʀɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ? ᴍᴇ? ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ?" 𝐀 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥�...