Kingdom Hearts 3: Dragon War...

By GrimstoneRX1300

After the events of Dream Drop Distance and Time of the Keyblade, Arcturus and Sora join forces to fight agai... More

Basic Info
Prologue: STORIES OF THE PAST AND FUTURE
Chapter 1: STRENGTH OF A HERO (OLYMPUS)
Chapter 2 : REGROUP AND RELEARN
Chapter 3: LAZY AFTERNOONS (TWILIGHT TOWN)
Chapter 4: OLD FACES
Chapter 5: FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 1
Chapter 6: RAPUNZEL LEARNS THE TRUTH (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 2
Chapter 7: VERUM REX (TOY BOX) part 1
Chapter 8: A TOY'S TRUE HEART (TOY BOX) part 2
Chapter 9: POWER OF LAUGHTER (MONSTROPOLIS) part 1
Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2
Chapter 11: SILLY OLD BEAR (100 ACRE WOODS)
Chapter 12: THIS SONG ALWAYS BOTHERED ME ANYWAY (ARENDELLE) part 1
Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2
Chapter 14: LEVI (CARIBBEAN) part 1
Chapter 15: DEADMEN TELL NO TALE (CARIBBEAN) part 2
Chapter 16: UNEXPECTED HELP
Chapter 17: KEYBLADE HERO 4 (SAN FRANSOKYO) part 1
Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2
Chapter 19: A RESCUSE FROM HELL (AQUA)
Sora and Arc's powers.
Chapter 20: WAKE UP (VENTUS)
Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES
Chapter 22: RETURN HOME (FUTURE CITY) part 1
Chapter 23: THE ONE WINGED ANGEL (FUTURE CITY) part 2
Chapter 24: RAGE AWAKEN (TERRA)
Chapter 25: FALLEN TWILIGHT (AZRAEL AND XION)
Chapter 26: THE CONNECTION (ROXAS AND NAMINÉ)
Chapter 27: HORSEMAN IN ATLAS (REMNANT part 1)
Chapter 28: THE FACE UNDER THE HELMET (REMNANT part 2)
Chapter 29: FROM BAD TO WORSE (REMNANT part 3)
Chapter 30: RYŪJIN SHINKŌ MEZAMERU (REMNANT part 4)
CHAPTER 31: BATTLE OF GODS (REMNANT part 5)
Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)
Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING
Chapter 33: DIVIDE AND CONQUER (sorta)
Chapter 34: ROLL OR DIE (INKWELL ISLE part 1)
Chapter 35: DON'T DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (INKWELL ISLE part 2)
Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)
Chapter 37: DIVING IN TOO DEEP (PLANET 4546B)
Chapter 38: THE DRAGON, TWO HEDGEHOGS, AND A SAMURAI (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 1)
Chapter 39: SUPER SONIC STYLE (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 2)
Alternate Opening
Chapter 40: INKY PAIN (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 1)
Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)
Chapter 43: THE ONLY PUMPKIN KING (HALLOWEEN TOWN)
Chapter 44: OF DRAGONS AND RIDERS (ARCHIPELAGO)
Chapter 45: LEGENDARY WARRIORS (VALLEY OF PEACE)
Chapter 46: A HORSEMAN AND GUARDIANS (LAND OF BELEIF)
Chapter 47: CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GOD (MIDGARD part 1)
Chapter 48: THE CYCLE ENDS HERE (MIDGARD part 2)
Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)
Chapter 50: LEGACY (REDGRAVE part 2)
Chapter 51: NORMAL (MIDGAR part 1)
Chapter 52: A HORSEMAN'S PERFECT WORLD (MIDGAR part 2)
Chapter 53: LUNCH WITH DEATH
Chapter 54: KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (Final Battle part 1)
Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)
Chapter 56: SCALA AD CAELUM (Final Battle part 3)
Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI
Epilogue: AN OATH TO RETURN

Chapter 42: THE LAST REEL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 3)

372 4 2
By GrimstoneRX1300

Picking up where we left off, the scene shows everyone in show on the reveal Bendy had just made.

Sora: you're brothers!? There's a third king!?

Riku: (turns to Mickey) why didn't you tell us this!? (Turns to Donald and Goofy) and why didn't either of you?!

Goofy: we couldn't.

Donald: we swore to the king we would say nothing.

Arcturus: given what we just learnt, I think it's time you start talking.

Yang: yeah. No more secrets and half truths.

Huey: Junior Woodchuck rule 1118: a Junior Woodchuck chief must always be honest with his crew.

The brothers looked at each other and realized they were right. Times have changed for them, and now that they were the kings, they had to make some changes. Sora and the others didn't enjoyed being left in the dark on stuff like this, and Team RWBY had already gone through enough secrets with Ozpin. With a nod from Minnie, Henry and Linda, they knew they had to tell.

They told about how there were four royal children: Felicity, then seven years was Oswald, one year was Mickey, and the last was Bendy. But Bendy was a unique one. You see, when their father wanted another child, they couldn't do the old fashion way anymore. So, they asked Henry to be a donor, in exchange for being a part of Bendy's life. When he was born, the queen was expecting a cat, another mouse, or even a rabbit. But when they saw it was a demon, the royal council literally had a heart attack.

After that, it was decided that while Bendy was still part of the royal family, he would live with the Steins. He was actually happy there, and he made friends through Boris and Alice. However, people were still weary about his existence, and started to question on what this means for the throne.

The king, however, had done something no other king has done. He chose to rather than have one king or queen, it was split between the children, so that they could chose their own path. But surprisingly, Felicity didn't want to be queen, and chose a normal life. She even passed Bendy her Kingdom Key X, granting him the dual wielder skill.

The brothers trained under Yen Sid and were ready for the Mark of Mastery. But, their test took place at the studio. Before that, the kind saw that citizens were beginning to be forgotten, and when a toon's forgotten, they loose their heart and fade away. So, he enlisted the help of Henry and Joey to use the studio as a way to keep the toons remembered, and also look for a way to help the ones sick.

Henry: but I found out Joey was using the research for his own personal gain. I wanted no part of that, so I left.

Bendy: I kept going because Alice and Boris were still there, and I wanted to make sure they were safe.

But on the day of the exam, Mickey had tried to defeat the Blot, but it cause a malfunction in the machine, causing it to grow out of control, and started to break apart the studio, and the blot infected everything it touched, causing them to loose their hearts, and their minds. The brothers had to escape, but Bendy was knocked back by the force of the blot, and was left behind. The whole project was shut down, and the king told everyone present to never speak of any of this until they find a cure to the blot.

Mickey: (regretfully) but we weren't able too.

Bendy: so you chose to leave me in the dust and forget me. (Scoffs) good planning, your highness. It was bad enough I was left here, but the fact that you left my friends was worse.

Alice: Bendy, we made the choice.

Boris: yeah. It wouldn't be fair if we left you behind.

Roxas: why couldn't you leave? You have the Keyblade.

Bendy: toons that loose their hearts can't leave. And I lost mine not long after this place was broken. (Remembers the day he was left behind) after I fell back here, I found Joey, covered in blot. He was dying, but had one last trick up his sleeve. He ripped my heart out and placed it inside him. But with the blot combined with my heart and both our dark emotions, it turned him into the very thing we were trying to prevent.

The younger Bendy looks up in fear as the camera pans up to a poster of the dancing demon as it shows the shadow of Ink Bendy laughing crazily.

Bendy: I escaped to the bottom of the studio, weaken and with no means of contacting anyone. I've had to resort to wearing this cloak to keep me from loosing myself to the blot. But even with it and my blades, I still get those flashes, and I hear their voices.

Henry: Bendy, I'm sorry for leaving. If I knew what Joey was planning, I never would've left.

Alice: but if you stayed, you would've wound up like everyone else.

Boris: Tom and Allison changed too, and they died trying to save us. (Gestures to the three) we're the only ones left here.

Oswald: you mean Charlie, Barley, Edgar... everyone's...?

Bendy: gone. We're all that's left, now. (Turns to the four) but you four have a chance of escaping. You still have your hearts, so we can get you out.

Axel: hold on a minute. What about you three?

Sora: yeah? We can't just leave you guys here.

Boris: there's not much we can do. Without our hearts, we're stuck here.

Ventus: then we'll get them back!

Ruby: yeah! We're working on something to stop the blot. We can save you all!

Alice: but we don't know where are hearts are.

Sora: we have to help you guys. You're all suffering, and right now, the town's under attack by the blot.

Bendy: what?

Minnie: the heartless are invading the town, and even the castle.

Weiss: we're trying to stop them, but we're running out of time.

Bendy: then that's why you four have to go, so you can help them.

Oswald: it might not be enough. We need to make things right.

Mickey: we have a chance to help.

Bendy: (snaps) then leave! I didn't ask for this! Everyone always cared about you two! And I was the black sheep of the family! I'm sorry I wasn't born like you both or Felicity, or that I wasn't the perfect son the king wanted! You wanna know why I was happy living with my true parents, when I hung out with Boris and Alice, and when I played with Cuphead and Mugman? Because they knew the real me. They treated me like a real person. Everyone else took one look at me and went "Ah! Help! Run!" All because I'm a cartoon demon. Right before they got to know me. I didn't want to be a king, or of royalty, or even a Keyblade wielder. I just wanted to be apart of the family! (Tears start falling) I kept waiting for help, but you never came. So why start now?! I've lost everything because of that! My family, my friends, my heart, all of it because you wanted to prove yourselves! You wanna help me now? Then stop screwing with me, AND FUCKING UP EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH!!!

Everyone was speechless at Bendy's outburst. He kept in this anger all these years, and when seeing friends of his brothers, and themselves, returning again, brought back all those emotions. The room then began to rumble and they looked around.

Roxas: what's going on?

Alice: he's found us. We need to move!

Blake: guys, the Heartless are coming in more and more.

Terra: let's move! We'll keep you guys updated on that cure.

Naminé: we'll head out and let you know when we're safe.

Arcturus: be careful.

The transmission ends and they hurry out. Now they're at the bottom of the studio. They hurry down a path and found a boat. They load it into the ink and began to sail through the tunnel. When they arrive to a small clearing, they see another boat, but then a giant hand rises up and brings the boat down. It tries to go for them, but they slice it into pieces and soon find a small village for the lost ones.

Roxas: whoa. What is this place?

Alice: since people grew use to this, the lost ones and the searchers live here.

She then pulls out an odd looking mirror and looks around. Naminé notices it, and looks to see glowing writing.

Naminé: what's that, Alice?

Alice: something odd. Awhile back, I was mapping out one of the upper levels when I noticed something reflecting off a piece of glass. I held up the glass, looked through and the right behind me was a hidden message! Right there in plain sight! So I kept looking... and I found more hidden messages everywhere in the studio! But you can't see them with your eyes. Only through this! I don't know who's leaving them, but I think they know how to get out of here. Take a look. (Hands the mirror over)

Naminé looks through it, and sees different writing and drawings that weren't there before. They were also glowing yellow. But when she looks past it, there's nothing.

Naminé: wow. It's like a special ghost ink. What does all this mean?

Alice: I don't know. It's mostly been leading me in circles.

Roxas: Arc would definitely get a kick out of this.

With the mirror, they also see lucky emblems from long ago. As they approach the boards, they're suddenly broken by a swinging axe, then revealed to be an old "friend."

Sammy: BETRAYED!!! ABANDONED!!! I worshiped you! I gave you everything! Well I'm going to end you right here and now!

Roxas: I thought he was dead.

Axel: apparently not!

Sammy wasn't super difficult compared to the other stuff they've fought, but was annoying. Especially with the axe. They weaken him enough and Boris takes his axe and impales it right on his head. Sammy then disintegrates back into ink and they were in the clear.

Bendy: finally. I couldn't stand anymore of his creepy praising.

Axel: yeah. He actually tried to sacrifice us to you as an offering.

They then hear another rumble nearby.

Xion: was that him?

Alice: I don't know. The searchers and the lost ones are usually the only ones here.

Boris: but if that rumble's startling them, we might be facing more dangers than before.

Bendy: looks like you're right, Boris.

Nobody Lost Ones appeared and Blot Searchers appeared. They were screaming about hearts, and they soon realize that they were after their hearts. The team then summoned their Keyblades while Boris got his axe ready and Alice with her sword. They spent a few moments destroying the monsters as multiple waves came in until they finally won.

Bendy: they were never that aggressive. Must have to do with the fact you four are here.

Xion: like real nobodies; they're looking for hearts to be whole.

Alice: let's go.

She cuts through a path way and they walk out to see the floor boards broken apart. Roxas and Bendy take a few steps until they broke and the two fell.

Alice and Boris: BENDY!

Naminé, Xion, Axel: ROXAS!

They get closer to the wall, and both summon their blades and planted them in the wall. It slows their decent, and they land in an inky floor.

Roxas: you okay?

Bendy: I'm good. I've had worse falls than that.

Axel: (yells) you guys okay?

Roxas: (yells back) we're fine! We're gonna look around and see what we can find! You guys find another way down!

Boris: but fellas!

Bendy: we'll be fine!

Naminé: Roxas, catch!

She tosses down the vision tool and Roxas runs/jumps and catches it.

Roxas: thanks, Nami!

The two then find what appears to be the main office area. They enter one room and found a drainage system to drain the ink that will lead the to the vault. It was missing some pipes, but they could print the ones needed for it. They find a switch that brings up the doors and the two see more rooms, but with the butcher gang roaming around. They silently take them out one by one until they find Joey's office.

Roxas: what was Joey's plan?

Bendy: I never knew where he got the Blot, but when he found out what it could do, he wanted to create real life toons for people. So he hired Gent to build the machine to better harness it. Unfortunately, the evil ink needed a heart and a soul to be completed.

Roxas: that's where all those lost ones came from? He used them in his experiments? That's crazy!

Bendy: he was desperate, and was even sick. That's also why he took my heart. He believed it was the key to creating immortality for him.

Roxas: almost reminds me of someone. (Beat) what did you meant when you said Mickey and Oswald would screw with you?

Bendy: when we were kids, Oswald was always the serious one, and Mickey was rambunctious. He'd get into all sorts of trouble, all the while having the stupid grin on his face. Sometimes, I even got dragged into his shit, and I'd get the blame for. But when training happened, we were on better terms. But, if they think I'm gonna get over thirty years of being in hell, then they have another thing coming!

Roxas: Bendy, I'm sure they didn't intend to leave you here. Your brothers sound like they miss you.

Bendy: how would you understand? You were meant to be remembered, I wasn't.

Roxas: actually, I was even meant to exist.

Bendy: huh?

Roxas: I'm a nobody. About a year ago, I was born from Sora's heart. I woke up in a place called Twilight Town, with no knowledge of who I was, where a man named Xemnas found me. He gave me my name, and took me to Organization XIII. I was their 13th member. They used me for the Keyblade to help complete their goals, and for a while, I just followed. I didn't have much back then, just Axel, Xion, and later Naminé. But when I learned about Sora, and that they wanted me to merge back with him, I was angry. I had made my own life with my friends, but things started to fall apart; Xion was gone, Axel and I fought, and even Naminé had suffered.

Bendy: (sympathetic) I'm sorry about that. What did you do about it?

Roxas: well, it took me a while, but eventually, I learned to move on. Now, Sora and I are friends, and I, guess technically my brother. But we all look out for each other. Hell, even Mickey was looking to bring me back, too.

Bendy: ...

Roxas: look, I'm not saying you have to forgive them immediately, but you should have to at least hear their side of the story. Besides, they're your family. You never know when the day they're gone will come.

They finished gathering the rest of the pipes and was about to being work, when they received another call.

Roxas: hello?

Arcturus: good news, we got a way to pulverize the blot.

Scrooge: right'o, Arc. My colleague, Ludwig Von Drake, has developed an substance called Thinner. We've tested it, and it can destroy the blot without bringing harm to the original toons.

Roxas: perfect! So, how do we get it?

Minnie: we're sending some people to you.

Roxas: who?

???: Roxas!

The two turn to see Mickey and Oswald running up to them, with Oswald holding a paint brush with green paint on it.

Bendy: I told you both not to get involved!

Mickey: sorry, but the town and the people are under threat.

Oswald: and as kings and Keyblade masters, we have to get involved.

Minnie: I don't care about this sibling rivalry you're sharing! You need to work together to fix this.

Arcturus: anyways, the others are working on stopping the others, but we have to work fast.

Roxas: got it! (Ends call) can you guys work together?

Bendy: (sighs) to help the people, yes. But this is far from over between us.

Roxas: alright. How do we use the Thinner?

Mickey: Dr. Von Drake said that it needs to be fired directly from the light in our Keyblades. With them combined, it should work.

Oswald: let's get to work.

They soon gathered the pipes and drained the ink. But just before they could enter, the brothers were knocked aside, and Roxas was soon restrained by tentacles made of ink. When the brothers get up, they see the rest of their friends we're captured too, and Ink Bendy approaching them.

Ink Bendy: at long last, the brothers reunited. I've been waiting for you. Now I can claim what is rightfully mine.

As Ink Bendy was explaining his plan, Roxas had another flash, but this one was different. He found himself in Twilight Town, but burning and darkness spreading. He then felt a familiar presence, and turned to see Xemnas there.

Roxas: Xemnas... Get out of my head!

Xemnas: such an interesting tale with the brothers here. And interestingly enough, one they have experienced multiple times. I am certain Arcturus has already explained it to you, but in certain worlds, time exists only in one event, over and over. Take this world, for instance. The toons have experienced everything here over and over, but never fully remembering. Only reliving an endless dream.

Roxas's Thoughts: that must be what the invisible writing was. Does that mean, we're living through another loop?

Xemnas: correct. (Roxas's eyes widen in shock) however, it seems you have a chance to break it once and for all. However, it is unknown if the other worlds are any different. Time exists in different points of each world, like trees with different branches. Some, so similar it would be impossible to find a difference, while others, so obvious.

Roxas: ...

Xemnas: you may not be speaking of it, but I know you're beginning to think what reality this one might be. You're merely living whatever life you believe. You may try to distance yourself from the truth, Roxas, but it changes nothing. There will always be one unavoidable truth you will never change. You, will always be... a Nobody.

Roxas: (long pause) I know. (Eyes filled with determination) but I'm not your Nobody, anymore.

The vision fades, and Roxas is suddenly blasted by the Thinner from Oswald.

Roxas: (spits some from his mouth) what the?!

Oswald: sorry about that. It was the best way to remove the blot from your system.

Naminé: (helps him up) are you okay?

Roxas: I'm good, thanks. Wait, where's Bendy?

Boris: he left ahead to do some thinkin'.

Roxas: what happened?

Xion: Oswald and Mickey lost their hearts.

Roxas: what?

Mickey: it's true. Ink Bendy, or Joey, wanted our hearts, and threatened to kill you guys if we didn't allow it.

Axel: afterwards, Bendy left, said he needed to think.

Roxas: so what now?

Alice: well, the Thinner words with the Keyblade, so we have a chance to stop this.

Mickey: you all go on ahead. Oswald and I will go get Bendy.

Naminé: is that a good idea?

Boris: no offense, but you boys aren't exactly his favorite people.

Oswald: we'll be fine. Just go on ahead, we'll meet up with you.

Reluctantly, they left the two go and they head down to a special area that was like the first floor where the artists worked. They find Bendy staring at a statue of Henry Stein holding Bendy's hand. There were similar statues like this in their respective worlds, but with their father, the king.

Mickey: Bendy.

Bendy: I don't understand.

Oswald: look, little bro, we need to get back. The others have a plan and-

Bendy: why did you give up your hearts? For your friends, I get it. But for Alice, Boris, even me... Even after what I said? I figured you guys would hate me for that, since that was practically how we were described to everyone. Oswald was the responsible one, Mickey the goofy one, and me... the other one meant to be forgotten.

Mickey: that's not true-

Bendy: (turns and stands up) don't pull that card on me! We all know the council was looking for an excuse to dump me from the moment I was born!

Mickey: they didn't matter! Mom and dad loved you.

Bendy: Henry and Linda, my true parents raised me! The king just wanted another kid.

Oswald: yeah, and you're that kid. Which means you're family, whether you like it or not. We understand what you're going through.

Bendy: neither of you suffered like me! Neither of you lost something important!

That snapped Mickey, as he suddenly punches him. Bendy looks back at him, hold his left cheek, gains a look of anger, and punches him right in the jaw. The three then get into a fist fight. During this, they were having a conversation.

Mickey: don't talk like I haven't lost! I failed Aqua, Terra, and Ventus when I wasn't strong enough!

Oswald: and I nearly lost Ortensia to the Mad Doctor for good! And we even lost you!

Bendy: but no surprise that you got them back! Since you're so perfect!

Mickey: yeah, we are the perfect sons! We're the sons that almost lost to darkness, the sons that had screwed up with bad guys and almost got people killed, and the sons that had to watch as our family broke apart after the Mark of Mastery.

They soon stop fighting, and Bendy was more confused.

Bendy: broke...apart?

Oswald: after you were trapped here, we drifted away. Henry, Linda, and Audrey moved to Traverse Town, Felicity didn't speak to us for a year, mom buried herself into work, and when he had free time, dad spent every day and night trying to find a way to get you back! (Short pause)and he was doing since the exam, and all the way till his death.

This was a new perspective for the demon. He knew this would effect the Steins, but didn't know how much the royal family suffered as well. They then sit down for a bit in silence, until Mickey spoke.

Mickey: I've tried to be better for the people, but... even then I still messed up every now and then.

Oswald: I've messed up, too. For a while, I was so focused on stopping the doc, I nearly lost sight of who I am.

Bendy: and I'm no better. Since people treated me like a demon, I started to act more like that.

Oswald: (small smile) I guess, none of us were really good brothers or perfect sons.

Mickey: (smiles) no one's really perfect, but that's okay.

Bendy then smiles and slightly chuckles. He then stops and holds his mouth in confusion. The other two took notice of it.

Mickey: Bendy, what's wrong?

Bendy: it's been so long... I actually forgot how to smile.

Oswald: (stands up) then let's get go home so we can get you to smile again.

Bendy: how? You both don't have your hearts, you can't leave.

???: then we'll get them back.

The three turn to see the others entering the room. They also took notice of the bruises on their faces.

Alice: are you boys okay?

Bendy: yeah, we just...sorted things out.

Roxas: good, cause we know where to go. The ink demon has something we need. We're going after him.

Mickey: but where do we find him?

Boris: his lair. But, it'll be dangerous if we go.

Xion: but it's our only way to get out.

Alice then begins to make a list on what they need to break the door down, but a Boris ran over, and with his left robot hand, he punches the door and rips it open.

Alice: huh. That works, too.

Bendy also decides to remove his cloak, and revealed his outfit he wore before.

A/N: Art is not mine

They entered and saw a projector left on, as well as one of Henry's old desks. After leaving that area, they arrive to this massive room, where a giant ink machine was in. From the ceiling, a much small ink machine was being lowered.

Alice: wow. I don't remember it being this big before.

Naminé: it must be Joey's power.

Bendy: makes since. He's absorbed so many hearts at this point, he's practically become a heartless.

Xion: okay, but, how are we gonna get the thinner to spread through the whole blot?

Boris: there should be a pump system inside the machine, that if we hook it up to the thinner, it'll flow through all the pipes.

Mickey: okay then. We have to do this.

Roxas: let's end this hell.

They create a pathway that allowed them to hurry across to the large machine. Inside, they see tubes that had lost ones and Boris' in the making. However what was more concerning, was that it looked like they were making copies of the four humans.

Roxas: is Joey trying to make humans?

Naminé: his original plan was to cheat death. He might be trying to make new life through this.

They then enter a large room with a throne at the center, and all around them were monitors of the Bendy cartoons. Also at the chair, was a reel of film and an audio player next to it. They play it, but the voice they heard was one the brothers haven't heard of in a long time.

Walt Disney: it' simply awe-inspiring what one can accomplish with their own hands! A lump of clay can turn to meaning... if you help purse your dreams. Mickey, Oswald, Bendy, you three had followed your own paths, and became something new. I know I wasn't the perfect father to all of you. But, I loved you all. Every toon I've helped make had become something special, and represented who we are in our hearts. But... when the shows stopped showing, when the people started to be forgotten, only the monsters remained. Shadows of the past. But you can save them, boys! You can peel it all away! You see, there's only one thing Joey Drew has never known: He was there for his beginning, but he's never seen... The End.

Everyone: the end.

Ink Bendy: and I won't!

They look up to see the monster demon back.

Ink Bendy: I'm surprised to see you all here. I expected you all to simply give up and accept that I won. But, I suppose I'll correct this mistake.

Roxas: Joey, this has to stop. You can't control life, you can only experience it.

Naminé: it's not about how long you live, it's about how you lived.

Bendy: this won't change anything, Joey.

Ink Bendy: (laughs) you all truly believe that I'll let it fade just like that? I've been living in your shadow for too long, being played like a fiddle and becoming everyone's. Bu that all changes now. I'm not scared of you. I'm not scared of Henry, or Walt. I'm not scared of anyone. I have all the hearts, I have the power, and I'm going to use it to kill you all!

His hands than began to grow before grabbing his head and changing his form. The others didn't know what was happening, until they see two larger horns. Then a claw came out, followed by another, and they were soon greeted by a monstrous version of Bendy.

Beast Bendy

Bendy: what lovely teeth you have.

The monster roars and everyone screams in fear. Then with his massive claws, and knocks everyone away. Roxas and the brothers were in one area, while the others got sent to another. They were greeted by horrific ink versions of themselves. However, they were also merged with the toons as well; with Roxas and Ink Bendy, Naminé and Xion merged with Alice Angel, and Axel and Brute Boris.

Axel: they look fugly.

Regardless of what they looked like, they had to defeat them. Meanwhile, the boys were running through a maze as the monstrous demon was running through the walls. They also saw a heartless symbol on his back.

Roxas: what happened to him?

Mickey: with Joey's darkness, combine with all the hearts including ours, it mutated him into a giant Heartless.

Oswald: but the way he was speaking to us earlier, it was like he believed he was truly Bendy.

Roxas: it's his heart. It felt Bendy's strong emotions and when merged with Joey, it transformed him like that.

Bendy: exactly! But when he took the other hearts, including with Mickey and Oswald's, it became too much and now every bit of the human's gone, and only the monster remains!

Said monster comes charging towards them, and they jumped up and fired a powerful water spell that hits him straight in the back and sent him crashing through the remaining doors. They then took the passage and met up with the others.

Roxas: you guys okay?

Alice: for the most part. We just had to fight monster versions of you and your friends.

Naminé: where's Joey?

They hear a roar echoing throughout the room. They soon arrive to the pumps and stuck the Thinner brush into the main core. The blot then begins to disintegrate with the light, but the beast enters and they had to fight it. Oswald and Bendy's fighting style was similar to Mickey's, mostly because they were taught the same. During the fight, one of the mutants was about to attack Mickey without his knowledge, but Bendy slices it.

Mickey: (sees it) Bendy?

Bendy: we're even, now.

After the door was destroyed, they hurry back to the throne room, and placed the reel in the player. They turn to see Beast Bendy about to reach out and grab them, but then the monitor plays something. He walks to it.

The End.

The beast moves back in fear, and turns to another monitor, but it says the same thing, and he cowers back. He tries to reach for them, but then one more hellish vision happened.

The area then begins to break apart as they find themselves back in Disney Castle, where everyone was surprised to see their friends there with a giant monster.

Roxas: we're back!

Axel: but we're not out of the woods yet.

Mickey: Bendy! Oswald!

Oswald and Bendy: (nod in understanding)

Mickey: let's finish this!

They trigger a limit link called "BROTHERLY BONDS." The three form a triangular formation that also formed crystals and a powerful energy symbol underneath Beast Bendy and fired a powerful beam of light. When it dies down, hearts ascended up to the sky. But five fall down, and one went to Alice, another to Boris, Mickey and Oswald received theirs, and Bendy's finally returned to him.

Bendy: this feeling... I feel...whole again.

Boris: you were right, fellas. Joey had all the hearts.

Alice: this means...we're free.

They also received a message from the others, saying all the monsters were gone, and the town was saved. They then heard groaning, and looked to see a frail Joey Drew in the ink. Henry walks over and Joey sees him.

Joey: it's been too long, old friend.

Henry: old friend? You still me that? After everything you've done!? We started that studio to help these toons! But you threw it all away for you're selfish greed!

Joey: (weakly) you always thought small, Henry. That machine could create life, even evolve it. I made that for our future!

Sora: Joey, you did it for your own future. You and Henry walked two different paths; Henry's to a loving family, and yours to a crooked empire. You lost yourself into your own darkness.

Joey: (looks to Bendy) Bendy, please. You know I never meant for this. It-it was the Blot! You know it changed—

He never finished his sentence as Bendy silences him by slicing his throat. As his body fades away, Sora and Arc gained new Keyblades.

Rotoscope (Sora) form change: Toon Mallet (a large hammer that creates devastating attacks)

Art of Darkness (Arc) form change: Toon Drill (a fast drill that functions like a claw that can grab an enemy and throw them around.)

When the others arrived, they see their friends back, and with Bendy, Boris, and Alice approaching the Steins. Both Henry and Linda had tears in their eyes, and as soon and Bendy touched their hands, it was enough for both Henry and Linda to pull him into a hug. They look up and see Alice and Boris, and they pulled them into the hug. When they broke, Bendy looked back at Mickey and Oswald.

Minnie: are...you on better terms?

Mickey: that depends on you, Bendy.

Bendy: (after a long moment) I still have mixed feelings towards the king. And I sure as hell will never forgive Joey for what he did... But... with some time...maybe I can forgive you two and move on

Accepting the answer, they simply shook hands, and all of them felt like this was the beginning of their family being repaired. That night, everyone stayed at the castle where the kings told their adventures about their training, Scrooge and the Ducks shared their stories about their adventures, and they discussed about that they were going to fight Xehanort. Mickey offered them to help, but Oswald declined, saying that Wasteland needs him more, and Bendy said that he, Boris, and Alice were going to Traverse Town with the Steins, and later were going to everything they've missed. Not to mention, they have another family reunion with their sister.

*JOEY DREW STUDIOS*

In the destroyed ink machine, there was silence. But then, something slowly rises up from it. It doesn't reveal who they are, but soon formed a twisted grin.

Author's note: the bond with the brothers is repairing.
This won't be done immediately, but over time, they'll begin to mend things together.
With the ink machine being used to create life, I decided to have Joey here to expand on not just toons, but humans, too. In his own twisted way.
I hope I did okay on the explanation with their past. Also when it came to them sorting it out.
Originally, I had zero care of doing anymore Lucky Emblems. But, with the mechanics of the mirror, their gummie phones have been upgraded to find the emblems in this mode.
The Keyblade for Sora is not mine.
With the little ending is a tease for Dark Revival. Depending on how that game will play out when it realeases, we might go back to this hell.

Next chapter: this is Halloween.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 34 8
(Takes place after Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance) Devon has finally become the Legendary Keyblade Master, and Fairy Tail has been rebuilt. But t...
5.6K 47 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...
15.5K 329 13
This is a continuation of Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts). All rights reserved for the original owner, I just loved that...
20.5K 327 19
After the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 and KH3 Re Mind, Sora awakens floating in the middle of the ocean while hearing a battle take place. Wanting to...