Raised by Villains- baby mido...

By kawaii-kuudere

LOV was heading back to headquarters after a long and tiresome mission when they hear small cires coming from... More

Ideas
Breakfast
Going Shopping part 1
Going shopping part 2
dOn'T CrYyyY!!!
Say it...
A little birthday surprise!
A Fever
Drawings and a sneaky green bean!!!
No I'm a NINJA!
Beach day!
Mr Chicken Wings
Hawks-San~
"I like it reminds me of saftey."
Mine
.Special Chap.
Slumber P A R T Y
Quirk Training
Pre-school....
Christmas special
So close.......
Don't..... leave me
Ive been tagged lol
U.A
Duckies
Save him
Family
Promises
The Park 🐛
The Plan
Bittersweet victory
Home
Scary dreams

A Child!

29.2K 741 1.4K
By kawaii-kuudere

The LOV were on their way back to their base, it was a dark night but the flickering of the Lamp posts was just enough to give them a clear idea of where they were heading.  Toga was skipping humming a song she had heard on the radio whilst Dabi and shigaraki just trudged along the cold hard concrete the only sound that was heard was the drag of feet.

And Toga's constant humming of course. 

On any other mission they would've asked Kurogiri to quickly to use his portal and take them back but sadly during their attack he had taken the most amount of damage, not wanting to cause him any more stress the squad decided to walk. 

"Waaa sniff sniff!"

"Did you hear that" Shigaraki stopped suddenly but because it was so sudden and he was in front of everyone Toga accidentally skipped right  into him the force making the younger villain fall right on top of the other.

"Hear what Shiggy?" she said leaning toward his face a yandere vibe smile plastered on her face.

"Get the hell of me Toga" forcefully pushing Toga off him as she landed face first into the ground. "Of course you wouldn't hear you were to busy messing AROUND!"

"Wahahahaaargghhh!"

"I think I can hear it now." Dabi said in bored tone whilst helping Shigaraki of the floor.

Toga jumped up and squealed, "I think it's a cat, if it's a cat I'm keeping it and calling it Mi and then later on in it's life it might meet a male cat called Nana, have baby kitties and..ouch! What was that for Dabi!"

Dabi had knocked her head with his back hand and shushed her. 

"It's coming from that direction, And it doesn't sound like a 'cat' Toga, follow me." With that the LOV followed behind shigaraki as the cries got louder and louder until they reached a small soggy cardboard box which seemed to be the source of the noise.

Shigaraki peeered inside his blood shot eyes met with small teary green ones. Inside the box was a  child, no more than 5 months,  curled up in a single muddy blanket and clutching a small All Might teddy as if his life depended on it, his tiny face tomato red  scrunched up as he bawled his little heart out. 

Shigaraki just stared at the kid. He looked so delicate and fragile as if one touch might break him, even without his quirk! He hadn't realized that he was keeping everyone in suspense until Dabi couldn't take it anymore and intervened. 

He reached his hand into the box, picked up the child and started bouncing lightly whilst walking in little circles whispering calming words into his ear. "It's even better than a cat! It's a Child!" Toga whispered to shigaraki snapping him out of his daze.

"Yes I see that now!" Shigaraki snarled at Toga. "I think it's better to just leave it where we saw it." Kurogiri started but was soon cut off by a certain bluentte,

"First he's not an it, he's a HE Kurogiri and second we can't just LEAVE him there, I mean look at him!" They turned their heads to see the child had exhausted himself and was now asleep, snuggling his head of forest green hair in the crook of Dabi's neck, rubbing his soft freckled cheek against his chest, one of his chubby little hands still gripping on his toy and one tightly grasping on Dabi's shirt. Dabi blushed at the bundle of adorablness in his hands.  The very hands that have ended countless of lives. He almost felt unworthy of receiving this kind of blessing.

"Aww Dabi's like his Oniiiiiii-channnnn already" Toga stated emphasizing Onii-Chan.

Dabi blush doubled "No I urmm I don't think we should leave him here alone, he's to young and urmm Shigaraki already said so, he's in charge..right!"

"Exactly and I SAY we keep him! Let's go!" Shigaraki said as-a-matter-of-factly. But not before picking the Box the child had come in. He proceeded to walk back to base. The LOV following behind him in silence trying to not wake the sleeping boy.

Time skip to back at the base

Just as they were approaching the building the baby's eyes fluttered open and he let out a small yawn as he rubbed his eyes with the hand that had the All Might doll.

"Awww he's just toooooo cuteeeee! I just wanna gobble him all up!!" Toga cried.

Almost as a reflex Dabi pulled the baby closer to him and glared at Toga as if saying. 'I've only know this little green bean for 15 min but If something  were to happen to him I'd kill everyone here and then myself!" 

A/N-Can you spot the reference!

Toga had got the message and changed the subject. "Has anyone got the keys?" 

"  I have them but first," Shigaraki walks over to the kid and snatched the All Might doll from his hands. "Sorry kiddo but if your gonna live with us this has got to go!" With that statement he shoved the box he was holding into Toga's hands and pressed all 5 fingers on the doll, it was gone. 

"SHIGARAKI! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM!" Dabi exclaimed. 

But strangely enough the kid didn't have a massive breakdown. Instead he just stared into shigaraki eyes with a look of utter betrayal. No tears but hurt was clearly etched onto his small freckled face.

Shigaraki just tisked and reached for the keys he opened the door and realized the child was still staring at him, it was like he was looking into his soul. This spooked shigaraki.

Dabi realizes this too he took the child of his chest and held him out in front of him, and he STILL had a look of Shock on his face his green eyes wider than pans and his little mouth slightly open. Dabi shook the child and STILL didn't get a response. Only frightened green orbs staring back at him.

"You broke the child." Kurogiri said monotonously.

"Dang Shiggy we just got him and you broke him already!!!"  Toga whined.

"I did NOT break him and even if I did break him it wasn't my fault it was All Mights fault, tsk and stop calling ME SHIGGY!" Shigaraki groaned scratching his neck.

The group walked into the building and placed the kid on the bar table, Dabi supporting him as he couldn't sit up yet. 

"Give me the box Toga." Kurogiri demanded and Toga happily complied. As he took the blanket out he saw there was a letter underneath, "Listen all of you this is some information about the kid, his name is Izuku and apparently he is 5 months old, he is lactose intolerant, and is allergic to nuts, please use All Might toy to calm, down if upset" they all look at Shigaraki and he just shrugs. "Take care of my baby and tell him I love him, signed......it can't read it the water has blotted the ink." 

"Well that's somewhat helpful" Dabi said looking at the child who still looked too traumatized to react.

"If his parents loved him they wouldn't dump him there to die." Shigaraki stated bluntly.

Awkward silence.

Toga couldn't deal with the gloomy atmosphere, she picked up baby izuku and started spinning around with him, throwing him up in the air and catching him. "Smile baby Zuzu grumpy old Shiggy didn't know about your special toy buuutttt Onee-chama will buy you an even better and bigger one!" Toga exclaimed that snapped Izuku out of it as he started squealing, laughing and making gurgling noises as Toga spun and threw him into the air.

Shigaraki growled and muttered something like 'I was the one who found him' But they couldn't quite hear him, whilst Dabi waited for the right time while Izuku was in the air and caught him swiftly in one hand.

"Hey! We were having fun!" Toga exclaimed.

"a.its 12 midnight b.he could fall. And c. if he continued laughing like that he would choke or start coughing!" They looked at Izuku who seemed to calm down a little but was still giggling and hiccuping a hysterical smile plastered on his face.

Everyone around couldn't help but smile back at him it was too cute.

"Calm down you small bean, trust me I'm way cooler than her if you thought that was fun just you wait!" Shigaraki ruffled his fluffy curls and gave him a wink "I'm going to bed we will ask Sensei if we can keep him in the morning but  I am beat." Shigaraki walked out the bar and down the hallway to his room.

"Bye bye Zuzu I'm off to bed, we'll play in the morning. Kk." Toga sang.

Izuku raised is hands and waved them smiling at Toga saying 'bah bah' as Toga blew kisses.

Kurogiri just nodded at Dabi and left.

"Well I guess you'll be with me tonight buddy." Dabi sighed as Izuku reached toward Dabi's face and patted it lightly as if agreeing with him. "K then let's go." Dabi went to his bedroom he didn't bother changing took of his jacket he lay down and pulled the covers up as the small body next to him snuggled even closer to him fo warmth.

It was so nostalgic he missed this feeling.

He missed his brother.

He couldn't protect him from his father but Izuku. He would protect small Izuku even if it cost his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872 111 39
It's not an exaggeration to say that your life has been unpleasant. From being 'scouted' for your deadly quirk at the ripe age of four-and-a-half to...
290K 11.7K 57
Death. You are dead. At least, you thought you were, or did you? You couldn't remember. In fact, you couldn't remember anything about your life, disp...
162K 6.1K 65
A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya is the first quirkless student to get i...
32.9K 804 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...