How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

By AngieTheTurtle

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... More

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

Chapter Four

3.8K 92 12
By AngieTheTurtle

[A/N] - Kill me now, I broke my promise. I love you guys though ;-; I tried to make this chapter longer, but I didn't want to get into any details about the next chapter. The Choose Your Rose Carefully crowd, I'll update ASAP. The chapter I wrote was just... bleh, I couldn't upload that garbage. I don't even like how the story is going anymore. Also, I got some messages saying the story shouldn't be too detailed, so I'm just going to make it less detailed with more stuff going on. Alright guys, the waitied chapter four! I hope you guys enjoy this ;-; Sorry ;-;

"Look at you, you disgusting piece of shit!" spat my mother, smacking me in the face, "I knew I aborted the wrong fucking child when I first saw your face!"

"I can't believe we fucked and got that piece of shit." said my father, his eyes glaring at me, "I told you we should've used protection."

"I should've listened to you, honey. How dare she try to steal bread?!"

"But mommy, I never a-"

   Slap.

 "Who the fuck told you to speak?!"

    The metallic taste of blood trickled down the side of my mouth. I coughed and tried to get up, but ended up getting kicked in the rib by my father. My fists tightened and I dropped flat on the cold kitchen floor. The piece of bread I stole was right in front of me, a drop of my blood staining the whiteness. Don't. Cry. I never ate in two days, and I was starving.

"You piece of shit!" yelled my mother, picking me up off of the floor and holding me by the back of my neck.

"Mommy, stop, please." I croaked, my eyes getting blurry.

   She walked upstairs and set me down on the floor. Her cold brown eyes stared at me, her cigarette breath blowing in my face.

"You're a disgrace." she said coldly.

   I felt my body go limp. I looked down in shame, a fresh tear rolling down my cheek. She slapped me in the face one more time, grimacing when my blood was on her palm.

"Disgusting." she muttered, wiping it in my hair and opening the closet door.

"Mommy, please." I croaked once more.

   She kicked me and pushed me in the closet, the door slamming in my face. I heard the click of the lock and began to cry.

"Stripper Girl."

   I sniffed and looked around the dark closet.

"Stripper Girl?"

   I touched around me and felt something.

"Stripper Girl?!"

    My eyes flashed open. I furiously looked around and realized I was in a classroom. I looked ahead of myself and saw a black dress shirt with my hands on them. I looked up and realized I was touching Mr. Romano's chest. He gave me a confusing look and my hands instantly flew off of his chest. The classroom was empty and it was just him and I. His face ducked to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I never said I had a problem with it, Stripper Girl." he whispered in my ear.

    I looked up at him again, my face most likely masked with anger.

"Wait, why are you cr-"

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled, pushing him away.

   He fell back, his arm trying to reach for the board but slip, causing him to go crashing to the ground. I stared at his angry face, the way his jaw was perfectly sculptured. With the roll of my eyes, I picked up my bag and stepped over him, walking out of his class.

   I hurried to my next classes which went by like a breeze. By the time they were done, it was lunch time.  I was in a pretty dandy mood and smiled when I walked down the hallway. I went to my locker and placed some books in there.

"Hey Suzy."

   I instantly recognized that voice and turned around, a smile plastered on my face.

"Hey Garrett!" I said hugging him.

"Ow, you don't have to hug me that tight." he said groaning.

"What are you groaning for?" I said pulling back with my eyebrow raised.

"Beca-"

   Suddenly, someone knocked into Garrett, causing me to stumble and almost fall.

"Garrett!"

   I looked over to the person and laughed when I saw Jimmy.

"Garrett, Suzy, please help me."

"Oh best friend!" I heard echo through the hallway.

"Guys, help me! Angie is trying to kill me!"

"Best friend!" I heard get closer.

"Five bucks for each of us." I said with a smirk.

"No!" exclaimed Jimmy, a scowl creeping on his face.

  I smirked when I saw Angie come into view.

"Best friend!" she yelled, following a laugh.

"Angie, Jimmy's over there!" shouted someone pointing in our direction.

   I laughed when I realized that was Kary and laughed harder when Garrett held Jimmy.

"Right here!" I yelled.

"No, no! Please I beg you!" yelled Jimmy, fake terror written on his face.

   Angie skipped to us and smiled, thanking us for holding Jimmy for her.

"Best friend." she said with a smirk, "How about we go play outside?"

   She hooked her arm with Jimmy's neck and started to walk down the hall, the sound of Jimmy's cries coming to an end. Garrett and I shook our heads at their stupidity and continued our conversation. He was nice enough to walk me to Mr. Romano's room for detention.

"Thanks, Garrett. You're the best." I said hugging him.

"No problem. I hope you can get this detention thing sorted out, it's really unfair."

"Hopefully." I said with a sigh, "Catch you later."

   He nodded and walked off, turning the corner and leaving me in front of Mr. Romano's door. I walked in and sat at the back, putting my head down.

"Now Stripper Girl, napping was never in my rules of detention."

   I groaned and looked at. Mr. Romano, who was walking towards the back, the top two buttons of his black dress shirt undone. My goodness, I hate to admit it but, this guy is really sexy. He pulled a chair and sat in front of me.

"For starters, voglio delle risposte."

   I gave him a questioning look.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, for starters, I want answers."

"Say it in English next time."

"I did."

"No, you didn't."

"Don't argue with me."

"I'm not arguing with you, I'm simply telling you."

"I said I want answers so fucking give them to me!"

   I was taken aback by his sudden outburst. He tilted his head a little to the left with a glare on his face.

"You're seventeen."

"Yes."

"And you're a stripper."

   He said this more as a statement than a question.

"Mr. Romano." I said groaning, "I don't know what kind of sick psycho you are, but I'm not Roxxy, okay? I'm not the girl who gave you a lap dance."

"Everything about you looks just like her." he said raising an eyebrow, "The sound of your voice, even your height. I'm pretty sure it's you. I've been thinking about this since I saw you today. A primary name for Roxxy is Roxanne. Roxanne sounds pretty similar to Susanne."

  I froze. Holy shit, that was the how I thought of the nickname. This guy...

"You look pretty tense."

"Look!" I yelled, standing up out of my seat, "I am not no fucking stripper. I did not give you a fucking lap dance, so leave me the fuck alone!"

"You have such a disgusting mouth. Did your mother not teach you manners?"

   Now that hit a nerve. The classroom went silent. The sound of my heart beat was drumming in my ears. I suddenly felt hot and tears rim my eyes.

"A mother?" I said, my voice cracking.

   Mr. Romano had a soft look on his face and frowned.

"I'm sorry if I s-"

"A mother?" I repeated, cutting him off, "For all I know, you could be some Italian pretty boy with an easy life growing up. A rich loving and caring family, food on the table every night, pets, a comfortable life. You know nothing of me. You accuse me of being something I... I... I am n-not. I am not Roxxy, got it?! Don't fucking say anything family wise to me. You have some fucking nerve, don't you? Calling me Stripper Girl, hinting out these little things. What do you want from me?!"

   He was silent and sighed, bowing his head.

"I-I, I truly am sorry for the accusation." he whispered, "It's just that, this girl Roxxy. You look just like her. I... I'm sorry, Stri-... Susanne."

   I narrowed my eyes at him and picked my bag up.

"Arrive-fuckin'-derci."

"No, what did you mean by that? Strip- Susanne, talk to me, please!"

   When I walked past him, I felt him grab my arm.

"Let go!"

"Wait." he said quickly.

"Str- Susanne, hear me out on this."

"What." I said with gritted teeth.

"P-please don't leave. Can you just show me around the school? I never got a proper tour, I was hired on Craigslist."

   Before I could respond, there was a knock at the door. Mr. Romano sighed and went to open it. I smiled when I saw Mr. Armstrong standing there, his eyes meeting mine.

"Hey, Suzy." he said, walking past Mr. Romano, "I have to talk to you. Uh, mind if we borrow a corner of your class?" he said turning to Mr. Romano, "Maybe we can go back to my classroom if you're not okay with it. I also got us coffee." he looked back over to me and smiled.

"Susanne doesn't drink coffee." said Mr. Romano glaring daggers at Mr. Armstrong.

"I've known this student for four years. You, barely half a day. Suzy loves coffee, so back off."

"You know, for a teacher, the way you speak is very inelegant."

"You're an Italian dick head, you know that?"

"See what I mean? Inelegant."

"I'm about to snap and slap the smirk off of your fuckin' face."

"Mr. Armstrong, Mr. Romano, stop." I said frowning.

   Mr. Armstrong turned to me and sighed.

"Let's go."

"What do you mean let's go? The period isn't over and she has detention."

  Ignoring him, I walked out of the class with Mr. Armstrong.

"Here, I know you love the coconut flavor."

"Thanks." I said sighing, "That guy has something going on."

    We both walked to his classroom. After going up two flight of stairs, we made it.

"Nice, you kept your old room."

"Right? I seriously didn't want to move."

    He unlocked the door and opened it for me, holding it as I walked in. I took a seat in the front and sighed.

"I missed this classroom." I said with a frown.

"I know, it's only a shame that you don't have me this year."

"Tell me about it." I mumbled.

"By the way, you're lucky you have a friend like Garret."

"Hm? Why?"

"Because he came to me and told me to save you. It was delayed since I thought you'd be upset so I got you your favorite coffee."

"Mr. Armstrong, you know you're the best, right?"

    He smiled and sipped his coffee, cussing when it burned his tongue.

"A lot of girls are talking about Mr. Romano."

"Aww, does that hurt your pride?" I cooed.

"A little." he laughed, running his fingers through his hair, "That guy is so annoying though. Who the hell does he think he is? He could be in the mafia for all I care."

   We both shared a laugh and I took a gulp of coffee. The room was quiet for a minute and I caught Mr. Armstrong giving me a look I couldn't describe.

"What's up?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry." he said smiling, taking another sip of his coffee, "I was just thinking of something."

"Thinking of what?"

"Something that could never happen." he mumbled with a sigh.

"Hey, tell me. You look depressed-- why so emo?"

   He chuckled when I used his line and shook his head.

"It's nothing important Suzy, plus, the bell is going to ring. I think you should go now."

"Alright, thanks again." I said getting up and giving him a hug, "Good luck with the freshmen and juniors!"

   Mr. Armstrong rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"The freshmen are annoying. Alright, run along."

"Okay, see you."

    I left his class and looked at my schedule. Alright, I have calculus now, oh great, math. I rolled my eyes and headed to the calculus room. I scowled when I realized I would have to pass Mr. Romano's room. I contemplated whether I should or risk being late. Before I could make my decision, Mr. Romano walked out of his room. I made it look like I was walking and passed him.

"Susanne."

   I cursed under my breath when I stopped.

"What did you mean by what you said earlier? A rich loving caring family? Food on the table every night-- a comfortable life?"

   I turned back, my eyes meeting his.

"Everything that I never had."

   Turning, I walked down the hall to the calculus room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
4.1M 88K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
187K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...