The Tour || n.h (Sequel to Wh...

By hoodsxprincess

When One Direction takes Addie, Cassandra, and, and Perrie on tour with them, they thought that nothing could... More

Blurb
Concert 1/53
Concert 2/53
Concert 3/53
Concert 4/53
Concert 5/53
Concert 6/53
Concert 7/53
Concert 8/53
Concert 9/53
Concert 10/53
Concert 11/53
Concert 12/53
Concert 13/53
Concert 14/53
Concert 15/53
Concert 16/53
Concert 17/53
Concert 18/53
Concert 19/53
Concert 20/53
Concert 21/53
Concert 22/53
Concert 23/53
Concert 24/53
Concert 25/53
Concert 26/53
Concert 27/53
Concert 28/53
Concert 30/53
Concert 31/53
Concert 32/53
Concert 33/53
Concert 34/53
Concert 35/53
Concert 36/53
Concert 37/53
Concert 38/53
Concert 39/53
Concert 40/53
Concert 41/53
Concert 42/53
Concert 43/53
Concert 44/53
Concert 45/53
Concert 46/53
Concert 47/53
Concert 48/53
Concert 49/53
Concert 50/53
Concert 51/53
Concert 52/53
Concert 53/53
Epilogue

Concert 29/53

1.3K 39 3
By hoodsxprincess

A/N

Whoa guys it's New Years Eve.

I can't believe that.

I can't thank you guys enough for everything you guys do, even if it's only reading this book.

I love you all so much.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie?" I hear coming from outside my bunk.

I peep open my eyes and I see Mikey's puffy, red eyes looking at me.

"Yeah Mikey?" I ask him. He must be still mourning about his sister. I would be too if I was him.

"C-Can I talk to you? Like...in private?" he asks me and sniffles in between a few words.

"Yeah, sure." I say and climb out of my bunk.

My voice is a hot mess and I'm pretty sure I don't look too hot either. I slip on my flip flops and throw on a sweatshirt so I don't freeze when I step outside.

We step out and walk on the side of the bus. We stop walking and Mikey starts hysterically crying. He crashes into me and I just let him cry into my shoulder because I know he would let my cry into his.

"Mikey, what's on your mind?" I ask him when I pull away. He wipes the tears away from his eyes with his hand. I take both of his hands in mine, forcing him to look at me.

"What's wrong?"

"M-my mum called and s-she told me how my s-sister died." he says and another single tear streams down his face.

"How did she die?" I ask.

"She was at her boyfriend's h-house. They g-got into a fight and she left to clear her head. She started driving home and at one of the intersections, a d-drunk driver hit her car. She died instantly." he says.

"Oh, Michael." I say and pull him into another hug. This is horrible. I can't believe someone so stupid like someone who's drunk would get into a car and start driving. Not only that, but then kill and innocent person who didn't deserve to die.

I vaguely remember meeting his sister when we were in Australia. She had to leave to go to work within 5 minutes we arrived, but Mikey still got to see her and I got to talk to her for a quick second. She was so sweet and kind to everyone, no matter what.

Look at me, I'm talking about a girl like I've known her all my life, and I have only seen her for 5 minutes of it. I still can't believe that this happened.

"Ok here's what I want you to do. I want you to go back to your bus, get ready for the day, and meet me on the stage in 10 minutes, ok?" I ask him and he nods.

"Ok, now go. I'll see you in a little bit." I say and he walks into his bus and I walk into mine.

I get my clothes, makeup, and hair done, even though it's not concert ready. I don't really care, to be honest, because what's Mikey gonna do? Laugh at my appearance? I don't think so. I'll just get ready for the concert later.

I walk into the arena with my ID on and my phone in hand, just in case anybody else wakes up and wonders where we are.

I see Mikey in the middle of the stage, just pacing back and forth.

"Hey." I say, making him snap out of his thoughts.

"Hi." he says, shifting his weight onto his other foot.

"Wanna have a mini jam session?" I ask him, picking up his guitar and handing it to him. He cracks a small smile and nods. He takes the guitar from me and I decide which instrument to play.

I don't really know how to play the drums and I know the very basics of guitar, so I'm gonna stick with the bass for now, since that's the instrument I know best.

I start a bass line and he joins in with his own little guitar riff and we sound pretty good together. That is, until I mess up and play a wrong note making the guitar and bass clash a lot. We both stop playing and laugh.

"Oops..." I say and he laughs harder. We put the instruments down and I walk over to him.

"Feel a little better?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Thanks for sticking by me and helping me through this. I mean, the guys are trying to help me, but they don't understand it as much as you do. I don't really know why, especially since Calum has Mali and Ash has Lauren, but I guess it's just that girls understand things more."

"That's very true. Girls know more about feelings than guys do. It's just a known fact." I laugh and he hugs me.

"Thanks Addie."

"You don't have to thank me. I would help you anytime, anywhere. All you have to do is text me and I'll be there." I say and we walk back to the buses.

It's around noon now, so everybody should be up.

I walk in, and I was right.

Everybody is there, including Luke and the boys.

"I wanna go shopping. I wanna see the different stores they have here and stuff." Perrie says.

"It's a pretty big risk, though. If one fan spots us, we're done for." Zayn says.

"I know, but it's worth a shot." Perrie flashes a smile at him and he gives in.

"Fine, let's go shopping. What do we have to lose?" he says and we all agree.

"Alright, let's go. We're gonna need a different form of transportation other than this huge tour bus, though." Zayn says.

"Already got you covered." Ed says and a black van-truck looking thing comes pulling up. Then another one pulls up behind it so we can fit all of us.

"Alright. There's 6 seats in each other than the driver's seats. I'll drive one, Paul will drive the other. Who's going with who?" Ed says and Paul walks into the bus.

I stay close to Niall and he wraps an arm around my waist. I'm going in his car, I don't care what anybody else says.

Zayn and Perrie want to go together and Cassandra and Liam want to go together, obviously.

"Why don't we do me, Niall, Zayn. Perrie, Cass, and Liam in one, and everybody else in the other?" I suggest.

"I don't really care. Let's just get going." Paul says and him and Ed climb into the drivers seats of their cars.

We all walk out and get into the cars like I suggested. It all worked itself out.

We drive into a city area and find a bunch of shops that we want to go in.

We all park on the street since there aren't any parking garages, and get out. We find the first store we want to go in, and it's a really cool place with band tees and vests and awesome stuff. So, we decide to walk towards it. But of course, a fan had to spot us.

Within about 15 seconds, we were all completely mobbed. There were fans everywhere, blocking the sidewalk, in the street, blocking the stores, there was no way out.

We finally reach a door to a store and enter it, making everybody in the small store leave. It was only us and the employees.

Paul locked the doors and him and Ed were in here with us, too.

The people were banging on the glass, screaming, taking pictures, it really was a crazy sight to see.

"What do we do?" Niall asks Paul.

"I think our best bet is for me to call the other security guards and have them come to tell all the fans to leave and actually get them out." he says, pulling out his phone.

"Ok, but how long until the fans leave?" I ask him, getting really worried for the concert tonight.

"We're looking at probably, at least two hours." he says. "At least." he restates.

This is not good. What if we don't make it to the concert?

"Hold on, does this place have a back door?" Louis asks the employees.

"No." one of them answers. Well that's just great...

"Ok, just call them then. We need to get out of here as soon as possible." Louis says and Paul dials one of the security guard's phone numbers, and holds his phone to his ear.

-------

After 3 boring hours of watching security guards push fans away enough so we can leave, we're finally freed from this store.

We all make a run for the cars and leap in so nobody else can catch up to us. We close our doors, and follow Paul's car back to the arena.

There are still some fans chasing after us, but we're too fast and we lose them.

"I'm never doing that even again." I laugh and everybody else does, too.

"Me either." Niall says and he takes my hand in his and intertwines our fingers together.

It takes us about 20 minutes to get back to the arena. We run into the arena and the boys do a quick sound check. After, we all wait in our dressing rooms to go on.

The 5sos boys just finished their set, and the other boys are going on now. I give Niall a quick kiss before he goes onto the stage.

The music starts, and off they go.

-------

"Good night Virginia!" Louis screams.

We rush back to the buses and start driving right away.

I get changed and check my phone for any new Twitter stuff. There's obviously hate, but I'm basically immune to it by now.

There's nothing really that new, so I get bored of it fast.

"I almost forgot! Take Me Home releases tonight at midnight!" Harry says.

Take Me Home is the name of their second album. There are lots of good songs on there, including Little Things that Niall wrote for me. I'm really exited to see how much success this one will have since Up All Night did so amazingly well in such a short amount of time.

"Oh yeah!" Liam says.

I say good night to everyone, including Niall and Liam, and climb into my bunk.

I toss and turn for a little while, but eventually, I fall asleep.

I just hope I don't have that stupid dream again.

A/N

I'm sorry if this was bad ugh it's just a filler. The next few chapters are going to be funny, though. I'm really excited to write them.

Anyway, I hope you all have a happy new year, wherever you are, and I'll see ya'll next year!

Again, I love you all!

(p.s. I'm putting red streaks into my hair today oh...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
101K 1.8K 22
This story is about a 21 Year old girl from California named Ava Garcia her dad sends her to live in Italy for 2 months as a Birthday Present. Little...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc