Concert 48/53

A/N

We are getting so close to the ending eeeeee!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Rise and shine!" I hear someone yell from outside the bunks. I groan and turn my head toward the other side to block it out. It feels like 3:00 in the morning right now...

"Get up!" the same voice screams louder. It sounds like an amplifier evern though it's not.

I peek outside the shade on my bunk, and it's Paul. I open the shade a little more to see that Liam, Zayn, and Perrie are already up.

Paul walks out of the bus once everyone's up, and I finally jump down from the bunk. I stretch out, and I feel Niall hug me from behind. He rests his head on the top of mine and I hold his hands which are around my waist.

"Morning, princess." he says in my ear so only I can hear.

"Morning, prince charming." I reply and I turn around to meet his baby blue eyes. I swear, they get bluer by the day.

He kisses me and I hug him. I put my head on his chest and we stand there for a little bit.

"I would love to stay here all day, but we have an interview to get ready for." he says and he kisses the top of my head. I look up at him and he's already staring back. I love how he's always looking at me. Not at my chest or my butt or anything, but my face. He respects me and I respect him right back.

He smiles and I give him one back before we finally pull away and he gets ready. The girls and I decide to stay in for this one, seeing as we're all tired. I don't even want to know what the boys are feeling.

"We'll be back in about 2 hours, ok?" Liam tells Cassandra and she nods. I'm glad they're getting along again. That little fight was just a small bump in their path. I think they'll end up together in the end. Just like Zayn and Perrie; they're happy together and Zayn was already talking about marriage. That is, until I reminded him that he is 17 almost 18 and not even in college yet. But still.

"Love you, Adds!" Liam says as he walks out the door.

"Love you, Li!"

Niall gives me a quick kiss goodbye before Paul almost has a heart attack with how late it is.

I feel my phone buzz and I check the screen for who it is. I see Mikey's name appear, and I put in my password to look at it.

Mikey we're all gonna come to your bus so look out because calum's a little hyper today...

Addie alright haha see you in a few

I lock my phone and put it back in the pocket of my pajama pants. I look in the mirror in the bathroom and comb my faded pink hair with my fingers, pulling it up into a messy bun.

I wipe the sleep away from my eyes and splash my face with cold water to wake myself up. It works, and I dry my face off and sit back down.

Within 45 seconds, the 5sos boys are in the bus. And Mikey was right; Calum is a bit hyper.

"Cal, calm down. What did you eat for breakfast?" Cassandra laughs.

"I don't know, really, I'm just hyper today." Calum says as he sits himself down on the floor to try and calm himself. He's making me laugh because of his antics but I know he can't control it. It's just how he is.

I'm seated between Mikey and Luke on the couch. Ashton, Perrie, and Cass are across from us and Calum is on the floor.

I take my phone out and click into Twitter. The hate on me has finally receded and all is well for once. I decide to tweet because I haven't actually written a tweet for about 3 months.