Concert 16/53

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated I missed you!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

Ed moves into the next lane.

"I really don't wanna do tonight's concert. It's raining and all blah." Niall whines.

"Welcome to the life of a super star." I laugh.

All of a sudden, Ed swerves off of the road and the bus crashes.

I feel fine, just a little cut on my leg, but I see Niall next to me and he's all bloody everywhere.

"Niall?" I yell. I check for a pulse, but there is none. I start sobbing uncontrollably. He got the worst part of the crash, I know it.

"Niall! Wake-"

My eyes fly open.

I sit up as much as I can in this bunk and lay right back down. I try to close my eyes and go to sleep, but it's not working. I'm too freaked out.

I quietly get down from my bunk and grab my phone. I pad over to the lounge and sit down.

When I check the time, I read that is't only 4:00 in the morning.

I turn on the TV and watch for about 10 minutes until I see someone else walk over to me.

"What are you doing up?" my brother asks me.

"I had a really horrible dream and now I can't get back to sleep." I tell him. He sits down next to me and I lean into his side. He quickly reacts and puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into him more.

"What was the dream about?" he asks quietly. I mute the TV and start to tell him.

"Well, we were driving in this bus to another concert venue. It was raining and really slippery on the roads and all. Ed tried to shift lanes and crashed the bus." I feel tears in my eyes but I hold them back from falling.

"So, I looked over to everyone and the closest one to me was Niall. He was a bloody mess and when I checked for a pulse, there was none. He was dead." my eyes finally can't take it anymore and the tears start falling.

"Hey, don't cry. It's ok he's here, we're all here. Nothing happened, ok? It's alright." he strokes my hair and I wipe the tears away quickly.

"I know. I just can't bear the thought of any of you getting hurt, especially you or Niall." I explain. He just nods and we stay in this position until we fall asleep again.

-------

I wake up and I'm pretty much on top of Liam. I hoist myself off of him so I don't keep crushing him and check my phone. It's just about 9:30 in the morning.

"Good morning!" Liam says and kisses the top of my head when he stands up.

"I'm sorry I was basically crushing you." I laugh.

"Please, Addie. You weigh like 3 pounds. I barely felt a thing."

"No I'm actually really heavy, but thanks though." I say and Niall appears from his bunk. I immediately run up to him and jump into his arms so he's holding me.

"Whoa, somebody missed me." he laughs.

"Yeah. I'm just so glad you're here." I hug him again. He puts me down onto the ground and looks at me with a confused face.

"It's a long story." I say and he nods without another question.

I'm so relieved to see his face.