Concert 31/53

A/N

I'm a chicken nugget.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Harry, take this." I say and hand him the small bottle.

We woke up around 5 minutes ago and we're plotting what prank to do next.

We decided that Calum is up first for the individual pranks. We're going to dye part of his hair blonde. Well, I'm going to put the hair dye in, and everyone else is going to watch since I already know how to do it.

Harry looks at the bottle for a quick second and reads the label.

"Are you sure this isn't permanent?" he says for about the 30th time.

"Yes, Harry. It even says 'semi-permanent' on the bottle." I say, looking for my flip flops. I find them and slide them on, grabbing the hair dye from Harry's hand.

"Let's go." I say and everyone follows me out of our bus.

We walk to their bus very quietly, just in case they're awake. They shoudn't be, though, since it's only 6:45 in the morning. We don't play around for prank week, so we wake up early to do this if we have to.

We reach their bus and I take a quick peek inside. They're all asleep. I turn back around to everyone and motion with my hand that the coast is clear and they can come in.

Tip-toeing in, I try to find Calum's bunk. If only I asked them whose bunk was whose...

I finally find his and carefully open the curtain to it. I open the hair dye and put on rubber gloves so I don't get it on my hands.

It's blonde hair dye and I decided that I'm dyeing his quiff instead of just a random spot on his head. That would just be mean.

I squeeze a little bit of dye into one hand and close the bottle and hand it to the closest person, which happened to be Zayn.

Cal is laying on his back, so it's going to be easy to do this because I can get to his hair easier.

I start to put it in his hair and he doesn't even move a muscle. He's a heavy sleeper.

I finish doing it and I look at his hair, feeling satisfied with my work. I take off the gloves and throw them into the garbage in the front of the bus.

"Wait...what about Mikey's prank?" Liam says, reminding me that I had another bottle of different color hair dye with me. I take it out of my jacket pocket and shake it a little.

"I got it right here. Just find his shampoo while I finish shaking this up." I say to him and he goes searching. He finds it right away.

He hands me the bottle and brings me the garbage can. I pour almost all of the shampoo out, but keep some so it masks the smell of the dye.

After, he takes the bag out and goes to throw it into the dumpster right outside the backstage door of the arena.

I open the bottle of hair dye and it's perfectly mixed.

I pour the whole thing into the shampoo bottle, and throw the empty bottle away. I shake up the shampoo and put it back into the bathroom.

We clean up all of our evidence that we were here, and exit the bus.

I can't wait for them to wake up and find their little surprise.

Michael's POV

I open my eyes and immediately get out of my bunk. I stretch myself out and walk into the bathroom, and close the door.