Concert 12/53

A/N

Hey guys, what's up? So, I'm kind of freaking out because ROWYSO is getting closer and closer and I'm so excited ahhhh! I hope you like this chapter because there's lots of fluff so...

Btw, the Twitter names I use are NOT REAL DON'T TRY TO FIND THEM! They're also inside jokes that the Directioners have with One Direction so if they don't make sense, don't panic.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie?" I hear Liam's voice whisper into my ear.

"Yeah?" I turn over and look over at him.

"Are you up?"

"No, I'm just sleep talking." I sarcastically say to him. He rolls his eyes which makes me laugh.

"No I mean, can we talk? I miss you." he says and my heart shatters again. I nod and sit up. Then, I realize that Niall's gone. Then, I see his hand halfway out of his bunk and it all clicks.

Liam sits down next to me and I lean into his side. I really do feel bad for him even though I don't even know why.

"How have you been?" I ask him and he sighs.

"I've been good. What about you?" he says and I sigh, too.

"Why does this have to be so awkward?" I ask him, sitting up. "I mean, we used to be able to talk normally like best friends and now it's like we're complete strangers. What happened?"

"It's not...I don't...I don't know." he says, looking down. I take his hand and he looks up at me.

"Seriously, how have you been?" I ask.

"I've been having some tough days." he says and I lean back into his side. 

"They aren't bad, they're just very tough. To be honest, I miss Mum and Wolverhampton High and everything at home. I love the touring life, it's just hard to adjust." he explains.

"I know. I love everyone and everything here, but I feel the same way." I tell him, neglecting to mention the hate that I get on tour.

"I don't know. It sounds pretty stupid but, it made sense in my mind." he laughs.

"It's not stupid. It makes perfect sense." I say and he wraps his arm around me.

"You know, I'm really glad that you're here with us. It's already surreal that we're on a huge tour but to have you, Cassandra, and Perrie with us is amazing. Thank you so much for sticking with us. You're a pretty cool sister if you ask me." he says and I laugh.

"Thanks. You're a pretty cool brother, too. I mean, who else has a brother that is part of a huge boy band?"

"Gemma Styles." he smirks at me.

"Ha-ha, very funny. But seriously, I don't know what I would do without you." I look up at him.

"I don't know what I would do without you either." he says and puts his fist out. I put my hand into a fist and bump them together making us both laugh.

"I love you, you know that right?" he asks me.

"Of course. I love you too, Liam. Thanks for putting up with me." I say and he laughs.

"No problem." he continues to laugh and I join in.

We stay like this for a while, just sitting. Not watching TV or talking, just sitting together. I love that I can treat him like my best friend and my brother at the same time. It's really amazing.