Snow White and Seven Devils ✅

By xxtypicalscorpianxx

Allyson White dreams of an epic romance - for a Prince Charming to find her one day and sweep her to a world... More

Author's Note (Important)
Prologue
Chapter 1 : HellHole
Chapter 2 : Asking for trouble
Chapter 2 : Asking for Trouble (Part 2)
Chapter 3 : Beaver and the Bully
Chapter 4 : The Worst Punishment Ever
Chapter 5 : Heck of an Adventure
Chapter 6 : Meeting the Romeo
Chapter 7 : A New Acquaintance
Chapter 8: Attitude Problems
Chapter 9 : More than Enemies
Chapter 10: Devilish Dance ( Part - 1)
Chapter 10 : Devilish Dance (Part - 2)
Chapter 11 : Trouble Trouble. Everywhere
Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 1)
Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 2)
Chapter 13: Fight
Chapter 14 (Part 1) : An unwanted Job
Chapter 14 (Part 2) : An unwanted Job
Chapter 15 : Birthday Surprises
Chapter 16 : Anonymous D
Chapter 17 (Part 1) : Mad world
Chapter 17 (Part 2) : Mad world
Chapter 18: Hot Waters, Cold Waters
Chapter 19: A Failed Attempt
Chapter 20: Blackmail and Breakup
Chapter 22: HeartBreak
Chapter 23: Drakes Revenge
Chapter 24: New Feelings
Chapter 25: A harsh Sepration
Chapter 26: An Ugly Truth
Chapter 27: Accustions and Confessions
Chapter 28: Giving Up
Chapter 29: Blocking
Chapter 30: Empty
Chapter 31: A Friend's Words
Chapter 32: Drake's Story
Chapter 33: Confessions of a Bully
Chapter 34: Truce
Chapter 35: Forgivness
Chapter 36: Complicated
Chapter 37: Finding Love
Epilogue
A word of gratitude

Chapter 21: The Party

4.8K 160 42
By xxtypicalscorpianxx

‘‘Oi get me some cornflakes!’’ Jack demanded to me whilst his eyes on the Tv. I never understood why Doyle lets them watch too much TV. It was bad for their eyes. And Jack was the most stubborn person in my entire life. He was like some King who wanted to get everything he demanded in one say.

‘‘Cornflakes?’’ I asked with a confused expression.

‘‘No, Fake Corns you dumpster.’’ Now he earned a glare for him. He needed not to be so sarcastic. I was confused because it was eight thirty PM in night and he was demanding Breakfast. I already gave him some steak and vegetables.

‘‘Who eats Corn Flakes at night?’’

‘‘I do, you have any problem with that. Now get it before I talk to Doyle.’’ I gave him a glare and stood up sighing. The apartment kitchen was medium sized and very neat. It was a ruin when I first came but being myself I was unable to withstand the dirt and disorder.

‘‘Hey Ally, what are you doing?’’ Jill skipped her way towards the kitchen and scooped her arms up. I grabbed her and landed her on the counter.

‘‘I am making Corn Flakes.’’ I replied with a smile. Confusion arched its way to her delicate face.

‘‘You eat Corn Flakes for dinner; your mom doesn’t scold you for that.’’ I laughed at her clueless response and patted her head lightly.

‘‘No silly, it’s for Jack.’’

‘‘Oh, Jack is very bad; he always talks badly with me.’’ She said crossing her arms as if trying to show anger.

‘‘Yeah but he is still your brother…’’ I trailed off at the voice of the phone.

‘‘Hold on, I will be back in a minute.’’ I walked towards the table on which the house phone was resting.

I picked it up hastily thinking it was Doyle.

‘‘Hello?’’ I answered the phone but on the other side there was silence.

‘‘Hello? Is anyone there?’’ I half yelled thinking whoever it was had definitely gone deaf.

‘‘Allyson…’’ Oh shit! Give it a guess that it was yeas Dale again. Why do our paths have to cross everywhere? Should I call it fate or bad luck? I guess I would go with the second option.

‘‘Er…’’

‘’What the hell are you doing with Doyle!?’’ Okay I freaked out at that, so I just slammed the phone back and scurried far away from it. Now he will know where I go everyday day at evening. Far worse what if he told my mom, she will ground me and I won’t be able to come here and then Doyle will officially demolish my existence form this world.

The door bell rang making me jump. I ran towards the door and opened it.

Doyle came in and threw his coat at me. Talk about manners. I put it on the hanger and grabbed my bag to leave.

‘‘Um Doy_’’

‘‘What?’’ I made a face at him, why did he always cut me across when I tried to talk to him?

‘‘I need to ask you some_’’

‘‘Spit it out.’’ Now he was driving me nuts. Taking a deep breath I continued.

‘‘Can I skip a day tomo_’’

‘‘No’’

‘‘Pleas_’’

‘‘No’’

‘‘Pretty Plea_’’

‘’No!’’

‘‘Look I have a party, a very important one; I will do anything you say as lon_’’

‘‘On one condition’’ He said and I was shocked that he was agreeing on this.

‘‘Okay…’’ I waited for him to speak and the look on his face was giving me a bad feeling.

‘‘You have to accompany me on something.’’

‘‘Like what?’’

‘‘I need to sneak in principal’s office.’’ Now that threw me off guard. He was kidding right?

‘‘You are joking right?’’

‘‘Wrong.’’ He answered defiantly.

‘‘Yes or no, you have a minute to answer.’’

If he didn’t allow me to leave I won’t be able to go to Del’s party and that meant I was loosing a perfect opportunity to confess him and tell him I know he was Anonymous D.

‘‘Yes.’’ I answered pulling my self together. I would worry about this later.

I left the apartment deciding to leave this thing and think about the party.

When I got home the clock was striking 11. Mom was watching Grey’s Anatomy.

‘‘Allyson! Where the hell were you? I was worried sick!’’ Okay that meant dale had not opened his mouth yet.

‘‘I was with Dylan working on the new project.’’ Mom knew Dylan well and for her he was trust worthy so using him was a good excuse.

‘‘Oh, I thought you were…never mind go to your room there is a mail for you.’’

‘‘Mail?’’

‘‘It came at morning but I forgot to tell you.’’ I nodded and went to my room and I was kind of sure who it was.

On my study table an envelope was lying with a stamp on it. I ripped it open and picked out the a paper that was inside.

‘Dearest Ally,

Your love is like a song

Its sweetness and its sorrow

It dwells in my heart

Like a thousands years of bonds

It makes me smile and sometimes hurt

But I will keep singing and go on

Today I just hope that you will realize and acknowledge my love. Who knows that deep down you too have feelings for me? But I bet they won’t be as intense as my love.

Only Yours,

Anonymous D

After reading the letter my heart filled with some amazing feeling and now I decided what I was going to do tomorrow. I was going to confess, finally after so many years it will be out. A part of me was worried that what if Carmen finds out but the excitement killed away all my worries until I drifted to sleep.

The next day all I did was to wait for the evening. I chose a  slim white dress for the party which hung to me perfectly. I curled my hair and they framed my face perfectly. My shoes were white heels that matched brilliantly with the dress. Applying I little bit of makeup I looked my self in the mirror with satisfaction.

‘‘Are you done?’’ Daniel asked knocking on my door.

‘Coming!’ I walked out of the room to see him wearing a white tee shirt with a black jacket with jeans and he was looking quite handsome. Sometimes I really felt that Daniel and Carmen would look brilliant with each other.

‘‘You are looking cool.’’ I commented and he grinned.

‘‘I am a lady killer aren’t I?’’ Now I made a face at him. For a moment I thought he would compliment me back but no I was not worthy to receive praise.

‘‘Let’s go.’’ We walked towards the car and he stopped abruptly.

‘‘What happened?’’

‘‘Dale was invited too, let me ask him.’’ I grimaced as I saw him make his way back inside. At a time like time bearing Dale seemed difficult.

Daniel came back alone with a scowl on his face.

‘‘What happened now?’’

‘‘He says he is not interested, no he yelled that he was not interested, that dick head!’’ I sighed in relief and got in. So I was not the only one being a target of Dale’s changed attitude.

We made it there in no time since Carmen’s house were just a few blocks away. There were many cars parked there.

Inside there were many people and a light sort of music. I could see some of her aunts and a few of Del’s friends.

‘‘What took you so long?’’ Carmen voice came from behind us.

‘‘Oh Hello to you too we_’’ Daniel trailed off when he saw her with his mouth hanging open. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a bright pink dress which had a frill on the knees and sphaggati straps, her hair hung loosely in loose curls around her face which was in light make up.

‘‘You look awesome!’’ A Daniel’s comment she blushed. Did I saw right? Carmen Miller blushed at Daniel’s remark.

‘‘Where is Del?’’ She pointed towards a corner where he was talking to his friend, and man he looked so handsome.

‘I will be right back.’ I said and left them alone for a good excuse. As I made my way towards Del I felt my heart sore to the seventh sky. My palms were seating badly. Oh man, I could not get nervous at this time. As soon as his friend left I came forward.

‘‘Hey.’’ He smiled when he saw me and I smiled back. Del reached forwards and gave me a quick hug. I was as red as a tomato now.

‘‘H-hey.’’ I smiled as he pulled away.

‘‘Happy Birthday.’’ I gave him my present, it was a perfume and I thought it would look a decent gift.

‘‘Thanks and I am sorry.’’

‘‘Sorry for what?’’ I asked in utter confusion.

‘‘I skipped your birthday but you came to mine.’’

‘‘Oh no that’s not a problem.’’ I said blushing from his constantly smiling face.

‘‘So how is everything going?’’

‘‘Uh just fine, the usual.’’ I said.

‘‘Um Del, can I talk to you about something?’’

‘‘Sure.’’

‘‘Well somewhere personal, actually I_’’

‘‘No problem I want to talk to you too, let’s go upstairs in my room.’’ He said and started walking towards the stairs.

Del’s room was very clean for a boy. Every thing was in its place unlike that of Daniel’s, Dale’s or Doyle’s. It was painted the lightest shade of blue and few posters of footballers hung on the wall.

‘‘You like it.’’ He asked me.

‘‘It’s so clean and all.’’

‘‘I am a very organized person you know; in fact you should know that after all we have known each other for years.’’ I watched him in surprise; it reminded me of the second letter I received from Anonymous D.

‘‘So what did you wanted to talk about.’’ He asked standing very close to me. That did it. Without thinking what I was doing I inched forwards and kissed him.

 ___________________________________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER IS SOMETHING, YOU ALL WERE WAITING FOR A WHILE. VOTE AND COMMNET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.2K 33
After being away from her home for seven years, Allyson White is back. But nothing is the same anymore; her friends have changed, the boy she has lov...
15.8K 114 40
This story is one that'll piss you off, make you cry but then it'll make your heart feel fuzzy and you'll end up kicking your feet and giggling as if...
95.7K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
1.1K 8 40
This is not a typical Snow White story. Alexza wakes up not remembering what happened to her. Sending her off to a family she doesn't know. But when...