Manan: Happily Ever After(Com...

By the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Prologue
1
2
3
My in-law
4
6
7
8
9
10
New story
11
12
13
Promo 14 & suggestions
A Long Distance Love
14
15
16
Promo
17
18
New cover
19
20
21
22
23
24
promo of 25
25
Shout out

5

12.3K 747 70
By the_bogummy

Sorry for not updating yesterday.

Do vote and comment and thank you for your response on the last chapter.

Please do vote on this too.

Avoid mistakes.

Aryaman, Dhruv and Mukti entered the Cabir's apartment with a shocked expression.

They saw Cabir and Navya sitting in the hall and thinking about something. Looking at them Cabir asked

Cabir: kuch pata chala? Kisne kiya yeh accident?

Mukti looked at him and then at others...

Navya: muh mein dahi jama rakhi hai kya? Bolo...

Dhruv: It's Neonika!!!

As soon as he said Cabir's phone fell from his hand and Navya stood up in shock.

Cabir: tu...kya bol raha hai? How..hoe can Neonika do like this to her own son...

Mukti: that accident was not for Manik...

Listening her Navya and Cabir were confused and surprised...

Navya: toh?

Aryaman: Nandini ke liye

Aryaman said and Navya and Cabir were again shocked. Then Cabir said remembering

Cabir: ohh now I understood why that driver was not giving us to go and get Nandini...if it wasn't for us then Nandini would have been in our place

Cabir said in daze and Navya just shivered listening Cabir as she doesn't want to lose her best friend.

Mukti and others were in daze thinking what to do. Mukti sat beside Aryaman and said

Mukti: we need to do something... I won't leave that Neonika...

Dhruv: but we need to find her...

Alia: yes I have not seen her from long back...

Navya nodded and looked Cabir. He was thinking deeply.

Cabir: Navya,Mukti,Aryaman, Dhruv and Alia lets plan like fab 5...

They looked at him and nodded they came closer and they discussed the plan and after an hour or so they went back to their place...

Dhruv: guys one more thing...the driver said that there was Harshad also involved...

Listening him they made faces where as Alia felt as anyhow he is her brother.

Mukti: uski toh khair nahi... I won't leave him...

Cabir guestuered her to be quiet as Alia and Navya were there. Mukti nodded and kept quiet.

Here in Malhotra Mansion it was evening and Nandini was in the room only beside Manik.

Downstairs Nandini's family came to meet Manik. It has become a habit gor them to come here and even Shrikant is close to them withing the span of time.

Chacha: ji hum Manik se mil ke aate hai.

Shrikant: ji chaliye main bhi aata hun.

They all went upstairs and knocked the door. Nandini got up and opened the door.

They smiled at her and she just gave them a sad smile. They knew that she is waiting for Manik to get up.

Chachi went to Manik and sat beside him and caressed his face with teary eyes.

Chachi:bahut sata raha hai na tu? Apni health se aur kitna sabko pareshaan karega..

Rishab went towards chachi and said guestuering

Rishab: bahut miss karta hun...jaldi wake up...

Rishab too misses him very badly, their playing and their masti. Chacha came and sat on the other side...

Chacha: haan bhai...main tumhari chachi ka aur magical food nahi kha sakta...jaldi thik ho ja phir hum milke khayenge..

Listening him chachi smacked his shoulder where as Nandini smiled with tears..

Chachi: aur kitna wait karaoge apni maa ko?

Listening her Shrikant looked at her with different emotions. This place should have been of Neonika but now listening her he was guilty for leaving his son with a devil lady..

Nandini saw Shrikant getting sad and guilty. She moved to him and kept her hand on his shoulder he looked at her and smiled...

Shrikant: I wish he could get the love of mother...but I guess he is so unlucky...

Listening him Nandini remembered Neonika's deeds and got tears. Chachi heard him saying so she got up and said

Chachi: bhaisaab bhale hi Manik akela raha ho apne bachpan mein lekin ab voh akela nahi hai...main bhi toh uski maa jaisi hi hun...

Listening her Shrikant nodded and chacha came and said

Chacha: aur nahi toh kya...main toh iska appa jaisa hun...

Shrikant smiled listening him. The love which his son couldn't get the love of parents. But now he was happy that these new people were like a family to him.

Shrikant moved to Manik and said placing his hand on his face

Shrikant: dekh..yaha kitne saare log hai jo tera intezaar kar rahe hai...teri maa,tere dono papa,tera bhai aur Nandini jisse tu jaan se bhi jyada pyar karta hai...unke liye atleast uth ja...

Shrikant had tears when he said the last line...chacha ji went to him and held his shoulders and gave him a squeeze.

Later on it was evening and fab 4 were getting to their work. It was 5 when they entered Malhotra Mansion with Aryaman. Cabir didn't come as he needed rest.

Nandini was giving Shrikant tea when she saw them. Mukti said sitting on the sofa and along with others

Mukti: uncle, Nandini hum yaha aapko kuch batane aaye hai..

Sensing them serious Nandini looked at Shrikant and sat beside him and guestuered them to speak.

Dhruv: humne pata karvaya ki voh accident kisne karvya..

Listening him Shrikant was happy atleast his son will get justice.. Nandini was too

Shrikant: kisne karvaya?

Listening his questions they looked at each other and Nandini was scared as she saw their look which was not looking like a good one...

Nandini: guys kisne karvaya?

Aryaman: uncle aapko pata nahi kaisa feel hoga lekin this is the truth...

Alia: yes uncle...please don't miss judge us...

Mukti: voh accident Neonika yaani aapki wife ne karvya hai...

Mukti finally put the bomb on both Nandini and Shrikant. Shrikant felt it shocking ofcourse why not after all she was his wife how could she...and Nandini because somewhere she felt that being a mother she won't do anything more like to hurt Manik but alas she was wrong.

Nandini was sitting with shocked expression and so was Shrikant. Looking at their expression Mukti said

Mukti: I know it is shocking...lekin yahi sach hai...if you don't believe us then..check the video where the driver has confessed himself.

Mukti nudged Aryaman and he gave her the phone. Mukti played the video and gave it to Shrikant and Nandini. They both saw it and the words didn't come out if their mouth.

Shrikant: how could she do like this? How?

Nandini: I thought atleast being a mother she will not do anything more to harm him...

Listening her Shrikant frowned as he doesn't know what she has done more and the others said something more which shocked them

Alia: actually the accident wasn't for Manik but it was for you Nandini...

Nandini was shocked,she was getting more and more shocks which was not at all helping her...she was weak and she couldn't handle them..

She started feeling dizzy. She got up to have the water which was placed on the table. As soon as she picked it up everything went blank out and the glass fell on the floor breaking into pecies and Nandini on the floor on the glass pecies which git some cuts on her body.

Others were shocked looking at her. Alia and Mukti went to her. Shrikant too was shock with the news but now Nandini was more important.

How was it?

What will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 2.3K 17
It's been two years since MaNan got married! Now it's Mukti's turn, who cannot wait to get hitched to the love of her life, Zubin. What about Cabir...
35.6K 2.1K 15
💛 This FF is based on Rebirth of MaNan. This basically starts Talent Hunt. All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyon...
62K 5.9K 59
CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION TOO A happy family was destroyed to pieces that night!! Years went by....but no one discovered the secret...maybe no o...
157K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...