My Hero Academia X Male Realer

LoPau_24 tarafından

(Y/n) (L/n) born with a mixture of his parents' quirk.. he dreamed to be a hero and he wanted to t for his pa... Daha Fazla

Info & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

738 15 16
LoPau_24 tarafından

(Before)

(Y/n) went to his seat and suddenly the door opened to reveal aizawa wrapped in bandages.

Aizawa:"Morning."

Everyone:"You're back already Mr. Aizawa?!"

Iida:"Glad to see you're doing well Mr. Aizawa!"

Ochaco:"If you can even call that 'well'.."

Aizawa:"My well being isn't the topic, because your fight is far from over."

Bakugo:"Our fight?"

Midoriya:"Wait you don't..."

Mineta:"More villains?!"

Aizawa:"U.A's Sports festival is fast approaching!"

Everyone:"That's so completely ordinary!"

(Y/n):'No rest for the heroes huh?'

(Present)

The teachers were discussing the whole incident at the U.S.J and they were still on edge and the sports festival was coming up making it a bit more worrisome.. aizawa was explaining the whole situation why the sports festival was still going on.. (Y/n) and reina were discussing a few things of their own.

Reina:"So Mr. Hotshot actually decided to show your face to school." she not even looking at him.. 

(Y/n):"listen i wanted to call but my mom made me rest.. and look i'm sorry okay? If i worried you it's on me.. how about i treat you late after school."

Reina:'You can't solve everything with just giving me food. geez."

(Y/n):'I've done it now.. better let her cool off..'

Aizawa:"Naturally you will gain valuable experience if you get noticed by a big named hero, but your time is limited, that is why you have to show the pros what you are capable of. this happens once a year.. three chances per year, if you're hoping to be hero this is an event you want to take seriously."

After explaining the whole importance classes were back to normal.. fourth period ended and reina left to eat lunch... (Y/n) followed her and tried talking to her..

(Y/n):"Hey at least look at me i just want to talk."

Reina:"What's there to talk about?"

(Y/n):"You're clearly angry at me for some reason!"

Reina:"Who said i was angry."

(Y/n):'GAH! Women are confusing!' "Look i'm sorry! just tell me what i did!" she finally stopped and looked at (Y/n)

Reina:"You.. You big idiot!" She punched his chest. "I was worried sick.. they said you were really injured and.. and i couldn't be there to at least help you! How can i become a hero if the person i care for the most gets hurt and i can't even help him?!" She said on the brink of tears..

(Y/n):'She cared this much for me.. and... i didn't even consider..' "I'm.. I'm sorry.. it was my fault.."

Reina:"you're reckless behavior is going to get you killed someday and i'm not going to be able to help when i need to the most! Tell me! That dream of yours A hero of justice?! You can't keeping putting your life on the line! Tell me.. is sacrificing your life the only way you can be a hero?" she left (Y/n) speechless as he watched her back slowly get farther away...

(Y/n):"Helping someone.. means you're not going to be able to save someone else.. i recklessly jumped down towards those villains just wanting to help Mr. Aizawa.. and when i got hurt.. i caused her even more trouble.. i always thought of the hero position was helping others.. putting everything on the table to save people.. but.. i never thought of the people who cared for me when i recklessly put my life on the line..."

(Y/n) didn't eat lunch.. he thought long and hard.. reina's words hit him harder than he thought.. he had an inner conflict with himself.. and he was now lost.. trying to figure out who and what he really wanted to become.. lunch was over and he went back to the classroom.. reina still didn't talk to him.. classes ended.. when they were all about to leave a bunch of other students were at the front door..

Ochaco:"Whoa.. What's going on?!"

Mineta:"No way out.. What are they dong here."

Bakugo:"There here to see the competition class 1-a is the one that survived a villain attack after all makes sense they would want to have a look before the sports festival, no point though outta my way cannon fodder!"

Iida:"can we refrain from calling people you don't even know 'Cannon fodder'?!" suddenly a purple haired boy made his way to the front..

??:"It's true we came to take a loo but you sure are modest are all the guys in the hero course like this? gotta say i'm a bit disillusioned if this what you re offering." (Y/n) made his way towards the door and confronted the purple haired boy

(Y/n):"So you're here to see if the rumors going around about.. depending on the results you guys in different tracks can be put into the hero course depending on your performance am i right?"

??:"Yeah.. and scouting out the competition for a general studies kid like me.. This'll be the perfect opportunity to knock you all off your high pedestal."

(Y/n):"Is this a declaration of war?" (Y/n) smirked and so did the purple haired guy..

Midoriya, Ochaco, Reina, & Iida:'They're both so daring!'

Then another guy started mouthing off at class 1-a.. midoriya and the others just watched at what bakugo would do but he just started shoving everyone out of the way..

Kirishima:"what're you doing jerk?! Thanks to you we all have a mob of haters!"

Bakugo:"I don't give a crap.. I'm headed for the top so why should i care?" his answer shocked everyone.. then (Y/n) said something..

(Y/n):"Bakugo's right. We don't have the luxury to be worried about the competition.. We're all headed to the top either way." That moment.. (Y/n) may have gained bakugo's respect albeit a little..

Everyone thought about what (Y/n) and bakugo said.. (Y/n) was about to leave the school grounds when he saw reina waiting for him at the entrance.. (Y/n) didn't know what to say.. so he just nodded.. and reina followed behind him.. a few minutes of walking.. and they still didn't talk with each other.. until reina finally spoke..

Reina:"That.. was pretty cool.. what you did back there.."

(Y/n):"..It was.. it just came out you know." and the awkward silence was back..

Reina:"I'm sorry.." (Y/n) stopped and turned around and looked at reina..

(Y/n):"No i'm sorry. You're right.. My recklessness will get me killed someday.. but i'm ready to put my life on the line for people.. that's who i am.. but.. will you stand by my side as partners?"

Reina:"Partners?"

(Y/n):".. i mean.. you can help me.. cause you're always worried about me jumping in alone.. so i'm proposing this idea.. so you can keep an eye on me.. cause i'm still going to be the reckless guy.. but with you maybe i can start thinking about the practical side of things." Reina just smiled and ran up to (Y/n)

Reina:'This seems like one of those confessions after school hours~" (Y/n) blushed and looked away..

(Y/n):"don't get the wrong idea!" reina laughed and hooked her arm around (Y/n)'s

Reina:"I'll be your partner.. and i'll make sure to help you in anyway i can."

(Y/n):"SO that cool and brash personality is just a facade huh?"

Reina:"I only show this side of me to people i feel comfortable with~"

(Y/n) blushed but smiled.. then reina teased him all the way to the station.. (Y/n) was just glad that everything was back to normal.. next step was the sports festival.. (Y/n) trained for those two weeks and on occasion he trained with her.. she accumulated a lot of injuries and healed them all for the sake of the sports festival.. and on the last day before the training (Y/n) went out for a late night jog and he arrived at the beach midoriya cleaned.. he sat down listening to the waves of the ocean and staring at the beautiful night sky.. with the light of the moon making the ocean much more beautiful ..

(Y/n):"i can accurately increase my base by 30%.. but still.. i'm getting really excited for this.. i'll definitely win."

And before they knew it the day of the sports festival came.. everyone was in the prep room and talking among themselves..

Iida:"Okay everybody!  get ready the event is about to begin!"

Mina:"I wish i could have worn my costume.."

Ojiro:"Well there not allowed for the fairness of the event."

While everyone was talking midoriya, (Y/n) and reina were talking to calm their nerves.. but suddenly todoroki called out to midoriya and (Y/n)

(Y/n):"What is it todoroki?" bakugo noticed this and listened in.. 

Todoroki:"Objectively speaking i'm stronger than you both. But (Y/n) your combat ability is better than mine."

Midoriya:"Huh..? oh sure.." (Y/n) just listened on so todoroki continued.

Todoroki:"All might has his eye on both of you doesn't he? I'm not going to pry on whatever that is.. and since (Y/n) you're a fire user i just have to beat you." everyone then noticed todoroki's declaration..

Kaminari:"Oh~ a declaration of war from the second strongest in the class." 

Kirishima:"Hey man! What's the point in picking a fight when we're are about to go on.." Todoroki shrug his hand off..

Todoroki:"I don't really care, it's not like i'm pretending to be anyone's friend here."

Midoriya:"Listen todoroki.. you're clearly stronger.. i can't possibly measure up to you or anyone else in the class.. even objectively speaking.."

Kirishima:"No need to be so negative midoriya."

Midoriya:"but! Everyone else even the kids from the other courses are heading for the top.. And..  i'm ..well lemme say this.. i'm not going to fall behind.. i'm aiming for the top too with everything i've got!" (Y/n) just smirked and stood in front of todoroki.

(Y/n):"Nothing left to say.. let's just see who ends up at the top.."

Todoroki:"... Right.."

As everyone else left to go to the main area.. present mic introduced every class that came out.. some of the students in class 1-a were worried and nervous but some were dead serious.. midnight the r-rated hero appeared on the stage to announce the student representative to do the athletes oath..

Midnight:"(Y/n) (L/n) From class 1-a!" (Y/n) started walking towards the stage

Sero:"Must be because he placed first in the entrance exam." then a general studies girl corrected him..

Girl:"The hero course entrance exam you mean." Suddenly reina retorted..

Reina:"Ha! Jokes on you he placed first overall fight me!" midoriya then made her calm down.. before she could actually fight the student..

(Y/n):"Athlete's oath.." He scratched his neck "Well.. I hope everyone enjoys i guess? And oh i'm going to win.. so if any of you want to reach the top i hope you all go plus ultra and surpass your limits.. i'm looking forward to fighting each of you."

(Y/n) went back down but he got a bunch of applause.. and now that everyone was much more fired up...

Midnight:"Now without any further distractions, Let's get the first event started."

Ochaco:"Everything at U.A doesn't involve distractions."

Midnight:"This will be the qualifiers, this is the first event and it always sends some of you guys home, and the first event is *Obstacle course*. it is a free for all battle against all 11 classes, the course is a four kilometre run lap around the stadium itself, our school preaches freedom in all things heh, racers to your positions!"

Everyone got into their places.. when everyone was ready.. the signal blared and everyone was off.. (Y/n) noticed that the gate way was the first obstacle and he easily got past flying above everyone.. he noticed mid way that the gate way got colder.. he assumed todoroki froze everyone who was in there..

(Y/n):"Nice try todoroki!"

He was surprised (Y/n) was catching up.. and soon everyone else followed.. mineta tried getting ahead but was smacked by a robot out of nowhere..

Present mic:"every obstacle course  will always need obstacles and the first barrier is starting with robo inferno!"

Student 1:"It's the zero pointers from the exam!!"

Student 2:"Seriously the hero course faced those things!?"

Student 3:"too many. there is no way past!"

Todoroki:"So these are the faux villains from the entrance exam."

Momo:"Where did they get the money for this."

(Y/n):"These things still terrify me."

Todoroki quickly froze them all.. (Y/n) noticed the creaking in the robots.. so he bounced off of them up wards and soon he got clear without any hassle.. 

Present Mic:"And with that! 1-A's todoroki get's past while sabotaging the others in the process! And (Y/n) easily seeing through his plan is not far behind!"

Everyone back at the crash was getting through pretty easily.. reina who was carrying a piece of the zero pointer used it to make a ramp up .. she was terrifyingly strong but she used up a lot of her accumulated quirk.. but she was close behind along with the other students from class 1-a.. the next obstacle was a giant tight rope.. (Y/n) just boosted towards the platforms and didn't look back todoroki slid across them and bakugo blasted his way across.. reina arrived and she activated her quirk and jumped from platform to platform.. (Y/n) arrived at the mine field which was the last obstacle

(Y/n):"So people in the lead will be put at a disadvantage.. well no time to waste.."

(Y/n) used some acrobats to manuever easily and so he didn't step on on any todoroki was close behind so were bakugo and reina.. bakugo managed to get past todoroki and (Y/n)

Bakugo:"These can't slow me down! And you! Your declaration of war was to the wrong person!"

Present Mic:"And with that we have a new leader in katsuki bakugo! But the rest are catching up!" 

(Y/n):"Like hell you're beating me!"

suddenly a big explosion occurred making the three stop fighting and saw midoriya in hot pursuit..

Present Mic:"A giant explosion!? Was that on accident or intentional?! And.. It seems that class 1-a's midoriya is riding the wave in hot pursuit of the leaders!! and then a mini explosion occurred "And another explosion! And this time from the smoke is class 1-a's reina!" And soon midoriya passed all four of them.. 

Bakugo:"Damn deku! Get back here!"

Todoroki:"This path will end up helping everyone else but now's not the time!"

(Y/n):"Time to go 20%" 

Reina:"Don't forget about me!"

Present:"Our former leader have now called a ceasefire to chase down midoriya!"

All four of them chased him.. and when he was about to fall he used todoroki and bakugo as leverage and swung the metal board he had and made an explosion staggering both of them.. giving (Y/n) and reina the chance to speed ahead.. and when the final stretch was visible.. the final result was..

Present:"And it's a tie!! (Y/n) (L/n) and izuku midoriya! And there student's come filing in!"

As everyone else filled in reina came in third just falling behind todoroki.. midoriya looked at (Y/n) and he just smiled.. they fist bumped and so (Y/n) made his way towards reina..

(Y/n):"good on you, i thought you'd get second."

Reina:"Well jokes on you i.. i .."

(Y/n):"you what?" she made him go down and whispered in her ear..

Reina:"i.. i got a cramp midway and todoroki passed me.. "

(Y/n):"hahaha! That's precious ! you do know you can heal yourself right?"

Reina:"Y-yeah! i.. i was preoccupied with winning and forget okay? geez.."

(Y/n):"it's fine at least you made it" She pouted and (Y/n) just patted her head and soon midnight announced the top 42.."

(It's the same as the anime.. just added 1 because (Y/n) tied with midoriya..)

midnight:"The top 42 or 43 in this case who made it will advance and for those who did't make it, don't worry we have more stuff for ya guys to show your stuff on! And now the main selection begins now!! the press corp's going to be jumping out of their seats so give it your all!! Now on to the second event, of i already what it is... Dying of suspense?! Next up is... This!! *Cavalry battle*"

Kaminari:"Cavalry battle?"

Tsuyu:"So we're teaming up how exactly?"

Midnight explained the basics of the cavalry battle.. (Y/n) had already devised a plan but the next part made him all the more nervous..

Midnight:"So then your point value will start up from 5! And onwards meaning 42nd place will get 5 and then 41st will get 10 got it? got it.. and our first place participants will get.. 10 million!"

(Y/n):"ten.."

Midoriya:"million.." 

Midnight:"The higher ranked the player is the higher their point value and the one to aim for, this is a survival game and anyone can comeback even the ones at the bottom!!"

This whole ordeal made (Y/n) for his health and sanity.. while midnight was explaining what to do and the rules on the whole thing.. (Y/n) and midoriya were getting stares.. (Y/n) had figured that he'd better be off running than actually fighting..

Midnight:"Quirks are allowed so it will still be a brutal battle.. but still it's a cavalry battle so maliciously attacking another team to make them fall over will result in an automatic disqualification.. you have 15 minutes! Time to form your teams!" 

1. (Y/n) (L/n) and izuku midoriya -10 million
2. Shoto todoroki- 210
3. Reina Yoshino- 205
4. Katsuki Bakugo- 200
5. Ibara shiozaki - 190
6. Juzo honenuki- 185
7. Tenya iida - 180
8. Fumikage tokoyami - 175
9. Hanta sero -  170
10. Eijiro kirishima- 165
11. Tetsutetsu tetsutetsu-160
12. Mashirao ojiro-155
13. Yosetsu awase-150
14. Tsuyu asui -145
15. Mezo shoji-140
16. Rikido sato-135
17. Ochaco uraraka-130
18. Momo yaoyorozu- 125
19. Minoru Mineta - 120
 20. Mina ashido- 115

5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60,65,70,75,80,85,90,95,100,105,110,115,120,125,130,135,140,145,150,155,160,165,170,175,180,185,190,200,205,210,10 mil,10 mil,

Everyone then got started forming teams.. but.. (Y/n) was being avoided like a virus.. same with midoriya.. then (Y/n) felt tap on his shoulder..

(Y/n):"Oh reina what's up?"

Reina:"What's up? It's pretty obvious we should team up."

(Y/n):"you sure? by the looks of things i have a large bounty on my head.. and most likely it's only going to be you and me."

Reina:"Who cares? I want to team up with you and plus it'll make things interesting if it's only the two of us."

(Y/n):"Well then.. You can be the ride-"

Reina:"And there's where i stop you.. you be the rider.. look i can carry you on my shoulders it will only use up a bit of my quirk.. and with you we can have a long range damage dealer so it's a win win."

(Y/n):"sounds good enough.. and come over here." (Y/n) then whispered something to her making her grin.

Reina:'That sounds like a great escape plan.. then let's get to work." reina raised her fist and (Y/n) bumped it

(Y/n):"You got it partner."

After the 15 minutes ended and everyone was ready to go..

Present mic:"hey! Wake up eraser! They've formed their teams and now all 13 of them are all lined up and ready to move."

Aizawa:"Interesting.. the teams they've formed.. (Y/n) seems to only have reina.. what's his plan?"

Midnight:"Formed your teams and made your plans? too bad if you haven't! the countdown for this grand battle royal starts now!"

(Y/n):"Right now.."

Reina:"It's you and me against everyone here."

As soon as midnight gave the countdown.. everyone bolted towards midoriya and (Y/n).. he just smirked and asked reina to jump.. they got away from everyone else..

(Y/n):"Okay we can just run like this.. and i'll flame anyone who comes near us.. tell me when you feel like you don't have much of you're quirk left."

Reina:"I can just heal the scratches i get from here."

(Y/n):"Hold your horses you have a limit you might be able to heal the damage but you still get tired so don''t push yourself."

Reina:"right right."

After a couple minutes of running around they safely avoided almost everyone.. almost.. (Y/n) was then cornered by none other todoroki and his team and it looked like he cornered midoriya as well...

(Y/n):"Looks like we can't keep running away reina."

Reina:"damn straight."

(Y/n):"Midoriya let's have a cease fire.. there's no way out of here.."

Tokoyami:"(Y/n)'s right.. if we fight among ourselves we can't beat the stronger opponent in front of us."

They all faced off against todoroki.. but soon a lot of enemies were appearing gunning for both (Y/n) and midoriya..

Tokoyami:"Looks like this won't end without a fight.. they really are gunning for you both aren't they."

Reina:"tell me about it.. it's a pain being with one of the first place."

(Y/n):"They're making a move!"

Reina then nodded and waited for the perfect timing to unleash her move.. and when she saw kaminari make a move she then powered her feet and jumped leaving a crater where she jumped from and (Y/n) using his flames to propel even higher.. when they both looked down they saw that almost everyone was frozen in place except midoriya and his team.. they both slowly descended and were next to midoriya and his team..

(Y/n):"Sorry for not giving you a heads up."

Midoriya:"Never mind that we still have a problem to face.."

While (Y/n)'s and midoriya's team dodged todoroki (Y/n) had collected some left over headbands that todoroki didn't grab.. he shuffled them around making it harder to snatch the 10 million..

Present mic:"Only about a minute left! todoroki was primed to take away the 10 million points.. or so we thought it's been four minutes! Midoriya and (Y/n) have been dodging him for four minutes inside the small arena that todoroki has made!! Midoriya and (Y/n) had called a truce to keep their spots.. and battle against todoroki!"

(Y/n):"Having absorbed some of kaminari's attacks.. i'm getting worn out.." he said panting hard.. "Just one more push and we're going to win."

Reina:"Don't gotta tell me a second time.." then suddenly iida came up with a plan..

Iida:"Everyone in the minute or so that remains... well what i'm about to do will render me useless then it's up to you guys."

Todoroki:"Iida?"

suddenly shouted and in slow motion.. iida had gone really fast and todoroki had managed to grab (Y/n) and midoriya's points.. or so he thought..

(Y/n):"Damn!"

Reina:"(Y/n) calm down.. did he get the points?" (Y/n) checked and he saw that the ten million points were safe..

(Y/n):"Yeah.. let's retreat this will get hairy.."

Present mic:"What a reversal! Todoroki got midoriya's 10 million but not (Y/n)'s!!"

(Y/n) and reina retreated to let them do their thing.. what they least expected.. was to see the purple haired guy back then..

(Y/n):"Your.. shinso right?"

Shinso:"Yeah and you're (Y/n) and reina correct?"

(Y/n):"Yea-" (Y/n) suddenly stopped talking and he had dead eyes while shinso smirked

Shinso:"Now Mr. I'm gonna win.. give me the 10 million point head band." (Y/n) seemingly obeyed making reina confused..

Reina:"What the? (Y/n) snap out of it!" (Y/n) but didn't listen and he just threw the head band on the ground and shinso smiled and asked his team to pick it up..

Shinso:"Thank you (Y/n) that was very kind of you."

(Y/n) was then snapped out of it and he breathed heavily.. and reina was concerned on what happened..

Reina:"(Y/n)? Why did you give the points?"

(Y/n):"That.. that wasn't me.. he had me under control.. something like brainwashing..We plummeted down... todoroki got the 125 points.. and all i have is 520.. knowing midoriya.. he.."

Before reina could speak time was up.. (Y/n) fell of her shoulders and was now on the ground listening to present mic announce the results..

Present Mic:"Let's see who are the top four teams! In first place team (Y/- no wait! Team shinso?!" This news surprised mostly everyone.. "What happened to team (Y/n)! What an upset! in second place.. team todoroki! In third team bakugo! in fourth.. team midoriya!!"

(Y/n) still laid on the ground just staring at the sky..  he sighed and stood up and dusted himself off..

Present Mic:"We'll proceed to the afternoon portion after a one-hour lunch break! See you then! hey eraserhead wanna grab some food?"

Aizawa:"I'm taking a nap.."

Present mic:"WHa!?"

Asui:"Well this sucks but congratulation anyway mina."

Mina:"Bakugo only picked me for a counter measure for todoroki's ice.. the whole battle doesn't say anything about my own strength"

Ochaco:"Hey iida no fair Hiding that super secret technique!!"

Kaminari:" Yayyyyy 'Meaning that was fun'"

Iida:"I assure you i did not want to deceive anyone, i just really wanted to measure up to (Y/n) and midoriya."

Ochaco:"Men always measuring their.. speaking off where are (Y/n) and deku?" reina than appeared beside them

Reina:"(Y/n).. (Y/n) wanted to be left alone.."

Iida:"That's natural.. he did lose his spot so suddenly.."

Ochaco:"I really hope he'll be okay.."

little did they know (Y/n) was listening in on todoroki's chat with midoriya.. by accident o course.. todoroki went to tell his backstory to midoriya.. bakugo saw (Y/n) and was about to yell at him but bakugo saw the situation down the hall and just listened in with (Y/n).. after hearing todoroki's backstory they both soon left but before that midoriya had made a declaration of war.. 

(Y/n):'With a backstory like that.. i'd resent my own dad.. but jokes on me i don't have a dad.. knowing midoriya he'll probably help todoroki.. so if i get the chance.. i'll help him too." 

(Y/n) the patted bakugo's shoulder and left.. after eating lunch alone in the break room the next event was up but before that..

Present mic:"Before we get to the final event, i have great news for those who got eliminated!! this is still a sports festival and we have some recreational activities for all participants! and we even have some cheerleader from america to get you pumped up... hold up what do we have hear?" he and aizawa clearly looked at the scene and saw the girls in class 1-a in cheerleader uniforms..

Aizawa:"What are they doing.."

(Y/n) looked at the scene and was chuckling slightly to himself.. he then saw reina and waved her pompom making him laugh just a bit.. but she suddenly got angry when she learned mineta and kaminari pulled this whole thing.. after the whole ordeal the announcement continued nonetheless.. 

Present Mic:"Once those are over we begin the final event! Between the 16 members of the four winning teams! We'll have a formal tournament! A series of one-on-one battles!!"

(Y/n):"That seems fun..reina would have enjoyed this.. i really failed reina on this one.. and after that whole speech.. i.. just lose like that.."

Kirishima:"A tournament, huh? So we'll be up the stage i used to see on TV every year"

Mina:"Was it a tournament last year to?"

Sero:"The formats are always different but it always involving some sort of head to head battle."

Midnight was about to ask the teams to draw lots but suddenly ojiro raised his hand.. he asked to withdraw making everyone shocked.. he then went to explain his reasoning for dropping out.. and another guy from class b also had the same reasoning for dropping out..

Present mic:"We have a strange turn of events.."

Aizawa:"What will our coordinator midnight decide.."

Midnight:"how naive and green... I like it!"

Everyone:'She liked it!?'

Midnight:"Replacing them will be team (Y/n)!!"

This news shocked (Y/n) and reina making (Y/n) extremely happy but somewhat guilty..

Present Mic:"And the two candidates to win this whole event is back! (Y/n) (L/n) and Reina Yoshino!" (Y/n) approached ojiro and put his hand on his shoulder catching his attention

(Y/n):"I'll do my best not to waste the opportunity you gave me."

He nodded and smiled.. the matchups were then decided..

Midoriya V.S Shinso

Todoroki V.S Sero

(Y/n) V.S Kaminari
Iida V.S Hatsume

Mina V.S Aoyama
Momo V.S Tokoyami

Reina V.S Kirishima
Ochaco V.S Bakugo

(Y/n):'I got lucky again this is my chance i'm not going to waste it again..'

(Y/n) saw that shinso was against midoriya he frantically searched for midoriya.. when he saw him ojiro had already stopped him from talking to shinso.. he then approached the two..

(Y/n):"Hey midoriya.. you're up against a troublesome opponent.. he got the one up on me and ojiro.. so i'll warn you.. whatever he says or ask don't talk or answer him."

(Y/n) then left and went to talk with reina.. when he found her she was sitting on the ground..

(Y/n):"Hey partner what's got you so down."

Reina:"It's these outfits.. gah! I'll kill them!"

(Y/n):"Easy you look great in them.. and i wanted to wish you luck.. we got lucky and got in let's not waste it partner."

Reina:"Don't hafta tell me partner."

They first bumped and (Y/n) went somewhere to be alone to psych himself up.. he closed his eyes and listened to the wind blowing and before everyone knew it the final event was about to unfold..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And chapter 3 my guys! hope you all enjoy! I'm trying to upload on this new schedule so be prepared and see you guys next friday!

-OzaOut-

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.5K 181 13
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
286 2 8
Another oneshots x reader book featuring characters from BNHA! (Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia) A few characters that will be included will b...
98.7K 2.6K 41
[[ COMPLETE ]] Will become 18+ later on. Potential Triggers Growing up without a Father has been more difficult for you than it should have. You have...
1.4K 66 35
You would think after seeing my own mother die, I would be sulking in a corner somewhere, but what's the point of wishing for something you can never...