Manan: Happily Ever After(Com...

By the_bogummy

Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Prologue
1
2
3
My in-law
5
6
7
8
9
10
New story
11
12
13
Promo 14 & suggestions
A Long Distance Love
14
15
16
Promo
17
18
New cover
19
20
21
22
23
24
promo of 25
25
Shout out

4

12.8K 750 53
By the_bogummy

I am not setting any target.

So guys please do vote,if you will then it will give me some hope to write please don't forget to vote.

And ya comment too so that I know you guys are liking it or not.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini entered the room. She kept her bag the other side of the table. Nandini sat beside him.

Nandini's POV

Sirf teen din ho gaye hai and I am feeling like it has been 3 years... Without you my day is like lonely.

I don't know what to do to make you come back to me, talk me,tease me like you used to do.

I know I falling weak but it's ur mistake u know na u r my strength... I can't spend a day without you.

Everyone is waiting when you will get up and start with your daily routine specially me.

End of pov

Nandini moved closer to him and said leaning on the headrest ruffling his hair

Nandini: you know chacha chachi are very tensed...chachi miss you every day...today also she made ur favourite aloo paratha...but u were not there to finish it so she made me eat..

Nandini looked at his face and leaned down moving her lips to his forehead and gave a long peck on it.

Nandini's eyes shed tears which fell on his forehead. Nandini moved up and smiled looking at his face.

Nandini: and you idiot...u r making me angry by not responding..

Nandini didn't want to continue her sad story... Nandini though doesn't react much to others but when she is with Manik she tells him whatever she did.

Nandini smiled and said cheerful way..

Nandini: and you know Cabir is safe and he is at home too. Ab bas tum bhi thik ho jao...

Nandini laid beside him and kept her head on his chest feeling his heart beats...

Here in Cabir's apartment Aryaman came and he noticed everyone were staring at him...

Aryaman: what happened guys?

Mukti: where were you?

Aryaman:ohh me...batata hun...atleast let me sit.

Navya gave him space and he went and sat beside Cabir and infront of Mukti and Alia.

Aryaman: okay...tum logon ko mujhe Manik ke accident ke baare mein kuch batana tha...

Cabir: aur hume tumhari help chahiye to search the culprit.

Aryaman: so we r on the same track...

Listening him they frowned and later understood what he wad saying...

Navya: tumhe kuch pata chala?

Aryaman nodded making them serious plus curious.

Aryaman: mujhe us driver ka pata chal gaya hai...

Mukti: what? Seriously? Where does he stay?

Alia: Mukti atleast let him speak...

Saying this she gave smile to Aryaman and he too did the same where as Dhruv glared at it without him knowing.

Aryaman: so...yes it's true that I got the driver's address but the only thing we have to do is that we need to go and find out who did this...

Cabir: yes...toh chalo..

Navya: nahi...tum kahi nahi ja rahe ho...

Listening her he frowned and asked back

Cabir: kyun? I want to find out...

Navya: hum kaha mana kar rahe hai?

Cabir: hein? Are you dumb?

Navya: shut up...main tumhe mana nahi kar rahi... it's just that tumhe doctor ne mana kiya hai...

Mukti: haan Cabir u take rest hum hai na...

Cabir:but..

All: chup...

Cabir kept his finger on his lips and suckled and they laughed looking at his expression.

.........

Aryaman along with Dhruv and Mukti came to the area where the driver lives.

Mukti: god...yeh jagah hai ya kabristan? Yaha koi rehta bhi nahi...

It was like a disolated place. Aryaman chuckled and Mukti heard it and glared at him. He immediately changed his expression.

Dhruv: yaha se kaha jaana hai?

Aryaman: take left...

They took left and as soon as they did they found a house and the driver was out only.

Aryaman: It's him only...

Listening him Mukti was going to run to catch hik but Aryaman held her shoulders

Mukti: what the heck...leave me..

Aryaman:shh...u want him to escape?

Mukti shook her head and Aryaman nodded and told her to be quiet. They slowly went to him without making noise.

Aryaman guestuered both of them to be ready...they nodded and Aryaman went behind him and held him tightly...

Driver:yeh...chod kaun ho tum...chodo mujhe...

Dhruv came and held his legs and Aryaman and he got him inside his house and Mukti got the rope and they tied him..

Driver: yeh aap log kya kar rahe ho? Main police go bula dunga...

Dhruv got up from his knees tieing him tightly and said

Dhruv: police ko toh hum bulayenge...

Mukti: ab sida sida jawab de...

Driver got scared by just listening her voice where as someone was lost in her.

Dhruv: teen din pehle jo accident hua woh kisne karvaya?

Listening him driver got numb,scared,he was scared that he might get caught.

Arayaman: abey...bol...muh mein dahi jama rakhi hai kya?

Driver: kaunsa accident mujhe nahi pata

The driver turned his head and said avoiding their gaze... Mukti got angry and said showing her punch

Mukti: yeh jo punch hai na agar ek baar muh pe pada phir tere saare daant tut jayenge...

Listening her the driver got scared. He asked

Driver: kaunsa accident mujhe nahi pata...

Aryaman: acha! Us din Manik and aur Cabir ka accident hua tha...so tell me kisne kaha tha tumhe bomb place karne ko?

Diver: ji...voh main...

Dhruv held his collar and said

Dhruv: if you want ur family to be safe and sound then tell us..

Driver got scared as he didn't want his family to get involve in this..

Driver:ji ji batata hun..please meri family ko kuch mat karna..

They nodded and the driver started saying

Driver: main us din ksisi Nandini naam ki ladki ko pick karne jaane wala tha...lekin beech mein hi Cabir sir and Manik sir aa gaye aur kaha ki voh unko pick up kar lenge...isliye main vaha se chala gaya...

Listening him they were shocked...the driver didn't continue further..

Mukti: aage? Kisne karvaya yeh?

Driver: ji...main nahi janta...

He was even scared to take the name and Mukti was losing the control that she had...

Mukti: tu bata raha hai ya main teri family k...

Driver: nahi nahi...main batata hun...pleas unko kuch mat karna... Jisne yeh sab karvaya yeh aur koi nahi balki Neonika Malhotra hai... Manik sir ki mom...

Listening him the three were numb. Like how can a mother be so cruel to kill her son's love....

How was it?

Few words for Mukti.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 12.4K 27
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
50K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
157K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
27K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...