*Attention Seeker Vkook*

By TwinkleStar315

Kim Taehyung is the most famous and beautiful person.. And he hate when someone ignore him.. Meanwhile Jung... More

chapter: 01
Chapter: 02
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: last

Chapter: 15

4.3K 167 11
By TwinkleStar315

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Rose was shocked,.. she hid behind the Hoseok. Hoseok hold her hand.. while glancing at Jimin.. who confusedly saw them.. one by one.

"Please don't arrest her, she is innocent.. her parents belong to the mafia.. but not her", Hoseok tried to calm the situation while explaining...

"Okay.. how can I believe,? If you are also one of his puppets? So let me take her to the police station.. then I'll decide what to do"..  Yugi replied, seriously.

Yugi knows about Rose., she is innocent,.. he doesn't find any record of a crime against her.. but being a cop, it's his duty.. soo...

Yugi finally put his gun in his back pocket, because he saw the frightened Rose, a panicked man, and a Confused boy who was standing near the Jungkook bed.

"Okay.. fine, now listen to me.. Rose your family is now arrested... they both told me something about you.. so just come with me to the police station for some work. if you want you can hire a lawyer.. for your safety if you don't believe in me"

Suddenly the door was opened by Namjoon.. who stood beside Yugi.. his friend.. he saw confused and horrified expressions on Hoseok and Rose, Jimin's faces..

"What happened Yugi, is everything okay?", Namjoon asked confusedly.

"Yeah.. I'll explain later.. bro... I need to go back..", Yugi said and passed to Rose.. he grabbed Rose by her wrist.. but Hoseok grabbed Yugi's hand.

"I'll also come with her.. don't worry she'll not run"

Yugi agreed, somehow he know well that the boy was her Boyfriend.. overprotective. Yugi nodded then smile.. and gestured for them to follow him.

Hoseok left with Rose, and Jimin plopped in his chair again.  grabbed his hair. Namjoon pitied him.. he was about to go for Jin who was outside the ICU.

Namjoon went straight to Jin with two cups of coffee and a sandwich, he sat beside him and offered him coffee.
Who continuously denied drinking and eating anything.

"Please Jin you didn't eat or drunk since yesterday.. please don't do this to yourself.. just for Taehyung and Jungkook.. please eat this and drink.., please..."

Jin saw Namjoon who was sitting now in front of him on his knees. Jin finally grabbed the sandwich and coffee..  for his baby's and lover's sake...

After he ate and drank, he saw Jimin running towards them.. his eyes sparkled, with happiness.

"Jin hyung,... Jun... Jungkook....", Jin quickly ran to the room without listening complete sentence.

He saw that the doctor and two nurses were taking care of Jungkook, while Jungkook was whimpering and moaning.. from the pain.

"Jungkook.. my baby.. finally you're awake..", Jin scooted closer to Jungkook while grabbing his hand.. making soothing circles at the back of his hand.

The doctor injected some meds into Jungkook to relieve the pain.. because his skin was badly bruised, and deep wounds were there.. so that's why Jungkook was laying there, with his back facing the doctor.

Jin saw him, eyes full of tears. Mr.Kim was not there at that time because Namjoon and Jin send him to take a rest while they were all stubborn not to go home.

"Tae.. w..what about him..?".. Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand politely.. tears were pooling in his eyes.. at the name of Taehyung.. he can't see his little brothers in this condition.

Jungkook weakly glanced at his Hyung.

"H..Hyung.. t..tell me w..where is he?

Jimin and Namjoon also arrived and felt bad, about the question of Jungkook.. and the condition of Jin.

"He is in the ICU.. kookie.. doctors said that this night is tough for him..", Jin told him.

After listening to this... Jungkook tried to sit.. pulled away his IV,.. whimpering in pain.. too much pain.. but this pain is nothing compared to Taehyung's pain.

Jin saw and Jimin rushed to Jungkook.

"Hey.. hey.. man Calmed down. You're not too well,.. where are you going right now.. you're weak..", Jimin grabbed the IV that was pulled away by Jungkook.

"Kookie.. baby.. you're not well please don't do this.", Jin said worriedly.

Namjoon came closer to Jungkook.

"we're all here for you and him. Taehyung will be fine.. just stay here.. okay..", Namjoon calmly said to Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at others... but he closed his eyes.

"Okay.. but I wanna see him.. please hyung..please just one time.. please hyung..", he pleaded to his hyung.

"Okay if doctors allow you, then you can see him..", Jin said politely.

Jungkook groaned, then nodded because he knows Jin will never leave him.

After an hour Jungkook patiently waited for Jin but there was no sign of him.. he went for permission, but he didn't back yet.

Jungkook was pissed,.. he stared at Jimin.

"Chim.. where is hyung? If he did not come back in five minutes I'll go there by myself",.. he angrily told Jimin.

Jimin knows Jungkook very well, he will do it just as he said right now.. he quickly passed to Jungkook.

"Don't you dare... I've called hyung but he was not picking his the phone now what should I do??",

"Then you should go... I'm not a child,.. just go and find hyung.."

Jimin knows if he goes, Jungkook will also go to see Taehyung.

"But I can't leave you here, Hyung strictly ordered me to stay here.. to take care of you.."

"Okay just bring me a banana shake, please.. I'm craving for it", Jungkook gave his puppy eyes to Jimin.

"But.. hyung will scold me.. if you..", Jungkook intruppt him.

"Doctors allow me to drink shake.. they never deny it... please chim hyung.. please...",

"Okay okay don't show me that face of yours.. just stay here.. don't dare to move okay.. I'll be back in a minute..",

After that Jimin left, Jungkook quickly pulled out his IV... stand on his foot.. with wobbly legs.. he passed to the sofa where Jimin was a few minutes ago.. he grabbed his hoodie of Jimin... he whimpered.. the pain was unbearable.. but he wanna see his love.. his Taehyung...

He quickly went outside of the room.. cover his face completely and asked a nurse about ICU direction.. nurse gave him a brief look and then told him about what he asked.

He reached the front ICU,.. he saw there was Namjoon standing in the corner talking to someone.. and Jin was busy on his phone talking to his father maybe.

He quickly went into the ICU.. he opened the door and closed it slowly so that no one can hear it.

He saw Taehyung,.. wires, and an IV attached to him.. he looked handsome as always.

Jungkook sat beside him.. on his bedside chair... he grabbed Taehyung's hand and brushed his fingers with his hand.. tears were pooling in his eyes.

"Why... why you did do it? I never gave you.. what you want... but why you did do that.. just for me?? Am I that important to you?? How could you do that.. how could you..",  he sobbed.

"Taehyung.. please wake up. I can't see you in this state.. please.. just open your eyes please.. *sob*.. please", Jungkook was sitting by keeping his head on Taehyung's hand.. sobbing continuously.

A beep is heard.. he snapped his head toward the sound.

Suddenly the door opened.

"Jungkook what are you doing here..? WHAT ARE YOU... WHERE IS JIMIN..?",

"Hyung call the doctor.. he can't breathe properly please hurry up..",

Jin suddenly pressed the button beside the bed.. doctor and nurses came into the room.

.

Jin and Jungkook were panicking. Jin dragged carefully Jungkook away from the bed.

"Hyung I'm not going anywhere.. just leave me... I'm not goi..."

He listened to the sound of beeeeep..

And there was silence.. a complete silence.

Hey guys hope you are all fine

If you like it then give me your saranghe..

Vote and if you saw any mistake just tell me freely.

Stay blessed and stay safe & happy

💜💜💜💜Allah Hafiz 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 94 71
The best stories I have read.
217K 423 19
Just a horny girl
1.2K 79 17
Jeon Jungkook, a quiet boy, who tops the class, and has absolutely no friends is forced to befriend Taehyung. Will their friendship be successful or...