Chapter: 15

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Rose was shocked,.. she hid behind the Hoseok. Hoseok hold her hand.. while glancing at Jimin.. who confusedly saw them.. one by one.

"Please don't arrest her, she is innocent.. her parents belong to the mafia.. but not her", Hoseok tried to calm the situation while explaining...

"Okay.. how can I believe,? If you are also one of his puppets? So let me take her to the police station.. then I'll decide what to do"..  Yugi replied, seriously.

Yugi knows about Rose., she is innocent,.. he doesn't find any record of a crime against her.. but being a cop, it's his duty.. soo...

Yugi finally put his gun in his back pocket, because he saw the frightened Rose, a panicked man, and a Confused boy who was standing near the Jungkook bed.

"Okay.. fine, now listen to me.. Rose your family is now arrested... they both told me something about you.. so just come with me to the police station for some work. if you want you can hire a lawyer.. for your safety if you don't believe in me"

Suddenly the door was opened by Namjoon.. who stood beside Yugi.. his friend.. he saw confused and horrified expressions on Hoseok and Rose, Jimin's faces..

"What happened Yugi, is everything okay?", Namjoon asked confusedly.

"Yeah.. I'll explain later.. bro... I need to go back..", Yugi said and passed to Rose.. he grabbed Rose by her wrist.. but Hoseok grabbed Yugi's hand.

"I'll also come with her.. don't worry she'll not run"

Yugi agreed, somehow he know well that the boy was her Boyfriend.. overprotective. Yugi nodded then smile.. and gestured for them to follow him.

Hoseok left with Rose, and Jimin plopped in his chair again.  grabbed his hair. Namjoon pitied him.. he was about to go for Jin who was outside the ICU.

Namjoon went straight to Jin with two cups of coffee and a sandwich, he sat beside him and offered him coffee.
Who continuously denied drinking and eating anything.

"Please Jin you didn't eat or drunk since yesterday.. please don't do this to yourself.. just for Taehyung and Jungkook.. please eat this and drink.., please..."

Jin saw Namjoon who was sitting now in front of him on his knees. Jin finally grabbed the sandwich and coffee..  for his baby's and lover's sake...