Chapter: 02

Assalam o alaikum everyone

Taehyung woke up with a good smile because yesterday his father allow him to join the college today. He walked to the bathroom for a good bath. He took a long bath, wore a nice dress, combed his hair nicely, and showered himself with a nice fragrance.

"I think I look perfect and handsome plus hot." He said when he watched himself in the mirror.

He went to the dining room where SeokJin was eating his breakfast silently.

"Good Morning Hyung." Tae said while sitting in front of Jin.

 "Good Morning to you too," he replied with a smile while taking a sip from his juice.

Jin noticed Tae smile and finally asked. "Hey, Taebear why are you so excited today when you were not wanna join our college.. is there a reason?.. Or you saw something or someone there that caught your eye???

Tae chews his toast and looks for a while at Jin. "Why are you thinking like that hyung? there is nothing someone or something that catches my eyes.. yeah but I still want that something pleasing my eyes..."

"Okay"... jin was confused at the answer from his baby brother but still wanted to know the reason why he suddenly agreed to his father's order.. although he strictly denied joining our college...

Both brothers were standing in the parking area. Jin parked his car and they both come here together because Taehyung's car was not in good condition.

Because Taehyung was out of the country to study but his family didn't want to live like that, meaning far from his baby so they called him and wanted that he studies at his own father's college.. so now he is here.

They entered the main hall. Everyone greeted Jin because he is the teacher there as well as the son of the principal too.

 "Now another beauty boy here.." students whispered. Jin was busy with his phone but Taehyung listened to them.. and smirked.. because he loves attention.

Jin gave the schedule of classes to Taehyung." Enjoy your day beautiful baby.." He said with a wink.. at that time the office door opened and someone entered Jin was busy keeping an eye on him.

 "Ahem...! Hello Taehyung I'm Namjoon your English literature teacher..". The person said with a dimple on his cheek.

Taehyung smiled and said, "Hello Namjoon Hyung nice to meet you. Okay, both of hyung see you soon."Taehyung said while holding his bag tightly and humming left the office.

"He is such a baby you are right SeokJin," Namjoon said while grabbing his stuff.

"Sorry Namjoon I know you are a humble guy but please ignore his mistakes if he bothered you.. just don't punish him.."

"Ok ok.. don't worry..." He left the room after that and sighed and put his hand on his chest.