Chapter: 11

Assalam o alaikum everyone
Hey, guys surprise...
Double update...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Jungkook froze in his spot.. tears filled in his eyes as he flashback back to his mind.

FLASHBACK

"Mom dad I'm going to school.. please wait for me then we will go together", five-year-old Jungkook said to his parents.. while packing his backpack, eyes twinkling with happiness.

"Okay my kookie just focus on your study.. hmm Eomma appa kookie will go together okay." she ruffled his hairs

"Eomma you ruined my hairstyle", Jungkook said with pouty lips

"Okay,.. sorry my love", she kissed his forehead and set his hair again.

"Don't go with anyone else..okay appa will pick you up from school okay dear" she again said to his baby boy, who nodded obediently.

"Jungkook come on, it's time to go", Jungkook's father called him from his jeep.. waiting outside of Jungkook.

After school, Jungkook waited for his father patiently.. but the school was almost empty.. some students were left.

Jin was a senior at his school Jungkook was 9 years younger than Jin. Jin saw the boy so he come to Jungkook.

"Jungkook come on I'll drop you at your home.. maybe your appa is busy that's why he is not coming yet, it's getting late.. hmm"??, Jin said politely to the boy.

"No hyung, appa said that he will pick me. I'm waiting for he will come.. don't worry hyung", Jungkook flash his bunny smile. Jin smiled back.

Jin said to his driver that if he takes Taehyung home he will come to himself when Jungkook goes to his home.

Then the driver takes his brother home. Jin sat beside Jungkook

"Hyung why are you here.. you go hyung.. I'll be fine.", Jungkook smiled cutely.

"No, you are my little bunny. And soon there will be dark so I'm here with you okay.. when your appa comes then I'll also go to my home okay kookie", he smiled, pinching the boy's nose.. baby boy giggled.

After hours but body come, Jin said to kookie.

"Jungkook let's go, we go together to your home.. uncle may be busy sweetie don't be stubborn.. see nobody here now.. it will dark soon..  let's go hmm?"

"Okay hyung may be appa is busy so that's why he forgets me to pick up"