[M] I HATE MY FUCK BUDDY | YE...

By _OKAYAKAI

a story of two enemies who can't even stand each other can't get enough of each other after just one sex. [ T... More

IHMFB : INTRO
IHMFB : ONE
IHMFB : TWO
IHMFB : THREE
IHMFB : FOUR
IHMFB : FIVE
IHMFB : SIX
IHMFB : SEVEN
IHMFB : EIGHT
IHMFB : NINE
IHMFB : TEN
IHMFB : ELEVEN
IHMFB : TWELVE
IHMFB : THIRTEEN
IHMFB : FOURTEEN
IHMFB : FIFTEEN
IHMFB : SIXTEEN
IHMFB : SEVENTEEN
IHMFB : EIGHTEEN
IHMFB : NINETEEN
IHMFB : TWENTY
IHMFB : TWENTY ONE
IHMFB : TWENTY TWO
IHMFB : TWENTY THREE
IHMFB : TWENTY FOUR
IHMFB : TWENTY FIVE
IHMFB : TWENTY SIX
IHMFB : TWENTY SEVEN
IHMFB : TWENTY EIGHT
IHMFB : TWENTY NINE
IHMFB : THIRTY
IHMFB : THIRTY ONE
IHMFB : THIRTY TWO
IHMFB : THIRTY THREE
IHMFB : THIRTY FOUR
IHMFB : THIRTY FIVE
IHMFB : THIRTY SIX
IHMFB : THIRTY SEVEN
IHMFB : THIRTY EIGHT
IHMFB : THIRTY NINE
IHMFB : FORTY
[ ONE-SHOT RELEASED ]
IHMFB : FORTY ONE
IHMFB : FORTY TWO
IHMFB : FORTY FOUR
IHMFB : FORTY FIVE
IHMFB : FORTY SIX
IHMFB : FORTY SEVEN
IHMFB : EPILOUGE ONE
IHMFB : EPILOUGE TWO
IHMFB : SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
IHMFB : SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
[ NEW BOOK RELEASED (1) ]
IHMFB : THE MESSAGE (1)
IHMFB : THE MESSAGE (2)
IHMFB : THE CASTS
[ NEW BOOK RELEASED (2) ]

IHMFB : FORTY THREE

23.7K 1K 5.7K
By _OKAYAKAI

| prom |

"Choi Soobin?" Yeonjun whispered, voice barely coherent.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

There was a pause.

Everyone was wide-eyed, somehow nervous themselves. They stared from Yeonjun to Soobin, and then back to Yeonjun, and then back to Soobin.

The silence was overbearing.

People held their breaths, anxious for the answer— kinda felt invested in their relationship.

Soobin's eyes were wide, mouth slightly agape. He stared at Yeonjun for, like, 19 seconds, until—

"Oh my god." Yeonjun let out, gulping.

"I literally forgot you might say no. Fuck. Okay, if Soobin says no— this never happened, and I'm moving schools. It was really nice knowing all of you!" Yeonjun continued.

"Get off the stage, dummy!" Beomgyu yelled, and some people around him let out shouts of agreement.

Yeonjun let the mic go, and then jumped off the stage, now on the ground.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin, who had his fists coiled up by his sides, eyes wavering, almost teary. Yeonjun fearfully walked closer to him, clearing his throat, and then putting his hands in his pockets so Soobin wouldn't see how badly they were shaking.

Soobin looked at him for a few seconds, and the silence and anxiety only grew further. After a bit more of apprehension, Soobin did it.

He slapped Yeonjun across the face.

Okay, just lightly. It was a light slap across the face, but Yeonjun's head got moved to the side and his eyes widened, heart beating out of his chest. He then heard a small sniffle.

"Y-You idiot!" Soobin said, and Yeonjun didn't know what that meant, until he felt Soobin's hand grip his coat and pull him towards him. Yeonjun turned to look at Soobin, and then saw the boy smiling.

"Yes. A hundred times." Soobin whispered softly.

Yeonjun took his hands out of his pockets hurriedly to grip Soobin's waist, and then pressed their lips together.

It's like fireworks exploded. People around them started clapping, cheering, and dancing.

Homophobic people forgot about their bigoted views and celebrated love.

Because that's what all of it was about in the end, wasn't it?

Yeonjun circled his arms around Soobin's waist, holding him in so tightly that it made the pressure of their lips against one another firmer. Soobin kissed him eagerly, hands fumbling to grip his jaw and kiss him harder.

Shouts of their names and loud screams of joy circled around them, but all they could hear was their hearts beating loudly.

The limitation of their lung capacities pulled them away from the kiss and caused both to pressed their foreheads against one another.

"I-I thought you were going to say no." Yeonjun whispered, words silent so only Soobin could hear. Soobin smiled up at him, his doe eyes sparkling.

"Well, what can you say? I'm an idiot too." Soobin said with a small giggle, and then began kissing Yeonjun again.

"I can't believe they got married." Someone said.

Yeonjun pulled away from the kiss, and then chuckled into Soobin's lips. Soobin looked at him fondly, smiling really big.

"I don't know who you are now. Are you Daniel or Yeonjun? But whoever you are, I just wanna say that you're the bravest person I know." Soobin whispered, and Yeonjun smiled.

"And I'm very proud of you." Soobin continued, making Yeonjun's smile grew further.

Yeonjun smiled, but then suddenly got pulled away from each other. They didn't even realize some loud pop song was blaring through the speakers, and that everyone was now dancing like crazy, totally blown away by this crazy ass twist of events.

Soobin saw Lucy and Beomgyu, and both squealed and hugged Soobin tightly.

Beomgyu moved away from the hug, and then ran to Yeonjun to hug him tightly, too.

"That was the coolest thing you've ever done." Beomgyu whispered, and Yeonjun looked behind Beomgyu.

Yeonjun saw the football boys looking like someone just told them that the homophobic fuckboy and a captain who used to call them faggots just came out as bisexual and declared his love for a boy who he hated down the bones.

"Shit. The guys are walking towards me." Yeonjun said, pulling away from the hug.

Yeonjun could see some of the teachers angrily walking towards him too, probably because he cursed too much for the past 5 minutes.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin, who was looking at Yeonjun with a knowing look. Yeonjun rushed up to him, and Soobin wordlessly grabbed his hand, and they both ran out of the hall, rushing past all the questions and confusion.

"Man, what the fuck." Jihoon let out, shoulders falling as he leaned against the wall, "I didn't even properly break up with Soobin." Jihoon mumbled.

Everyone around him was screaming and dancing in joy.

"Yeah, bro. Sucks, isn't it?" A voice came, and Jihoon turned and saw Seonghwa leaning beside him.

Seonghwa turned and looked at him slowly, "You lost your boyfriend and your position as a captain in a span of a week. That must hurt."

Jihoon paused. He looked at Seonghwa for a few seconds, and then widened his eyes, "Dude, let's come to that webinar event tomorrow. Let's find our boy, too!"

"Sure, sure." Seonghwa answered, happy about the invitation.

"Can you believe this?! Yeonjun made up for all the stuff he did! And now, they will be happy together!" Beomgyu said with a grin, jumping up.

Lucy jumped with him, "Yes, I know right! I'm so happy for them. Let's go dance in victory! They are playing old Katy Perry-" Lucy said, gripping Beomgyu's arm.

Beomgyu pulled his arm away, "Hmm, wait here. I'm just gonna go talk to Ryujin. She said she wanted to talk to me about something. Who knows? I might get some tonight too." Beomgyu winked with a grin.

Lucy paused, "Uh... y-yeah. Have fun." Lucy mumbled with a quick smile, and Beomgyu nodded eagerly, and then turned around to rush away.

The moment he left, Lucy let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, feeling her stomach turn at Beomgyu leaving.

Sucks when you have a raging crush on your new best friend.

"Lucy?" Yeji's voice came, and Lucy looked at her.

"Wanna dance with us? Come on!" Chaeryeong smiled, and Lucy smiled back at her, and then rushed up to her, Yuna, Yeji, and Lia— who were all doing some goofy dancing.

"Guess what, bitches?" Yunho yelled loudly, catching the attention of all the people around him.

"I'm gay too!"

Everyone sighed, as if to say we know.

But before anyone could, Mingi walked closer to him, and then lifted his chin up.

"I'm fucking obsessed with you." Mingi mumbled, and then they both started making out vigorously, not caring that people were looking at them with concern.

"So, like, everyone's gay? Yeonjun is fucking gay???" Taehyun asked with furrowed brows.

San and Wooyoung looked at each other for a moment, and then gulped.

After a moment of tension, the three of them heard a scoff.

"He's bisexual, not gay. But either way, shut up, Taehyun. We all remember the time you got high and said you thought Wooyoung's dick was nice to look at-" Huening began, and Taehyun's eyes turned red and he jumped on Huening, shutting him up.

San and Wooyoung started laughing.

Meanwhile.

Yeonjun and Soobin ran down the hallways towards the stairs. Both ran up the stairs, right to the 4th floor, where they ran to the other end of the hallway and finally reached the art room.

| art room |

Soobin opened the door hastily and Yeonjun walked in as well, closing the door behind him.

The moment they did, Yeonjun walked closer to Soobin, and then wrapped his arms around him, closing his eyes and placing his chin on Soobin's shoulder.

Soobin smiled and hugged Yeonjun back, just letting himself go in his warmth.

Soobin couldn't believe what was happening, he was absolutely sure he was going to wake up any moment now from a dream.

But no, it was real.

Yeonjun, the man he's been wishing was his for ages, finally is his.

Soobin couldn't be happier.

Back at the hall, after Yeonjun asked Soobin, he had been frozen in shock.

But the memories of all those sleepless nights he spent in Yeonjun's dorm, with both just cuddling and kissing each other softly— Yeonjun whispering something dumb about some anime he watched, and Soobin giggling for ages.

Both playing video games till 3 am, both playing dumb games in the back of library, both sitting in the art room and crying out their problems.

It reminded Soobin why he loved Yeonjun.

And why he still love Yeonjun.

Soobin saw Yeonjun let his arms go and place them on either side of Soobin, on the table he was leaning on. Soobin looked at him with a small smile, and then put his hands on Yeonjun's waist.

"Y-You love me, Yeonjunnie?" Soobin asked with a small tilt of the head.

Yeonjun smiled, "So much, my baby." Yeonjun whispered, and Soobin gripped Yeonjun's waist tighter, both kissing for a few moments, soft, warm, simple.

Soobin pulled away, and then nudged Yeonjun's nose with his, their proximity close.

"I-I-" Soobin began, and then bit his bottom lip, "-I love you too."

Yeonjun kissed his bottom lip, and then gripped Soobin's jaw and kissed him firmly, pressing his tongue into his mouth. Soobin's tongue danced with his own, and they both let their bodies loose on the tingling feeling.

The moonlight shone in an entrancing galactic haze, spreading its light onto the both of the young lovers.

"I'm sorry." Yeonjun said when he pulled away, looking into Soobin's pretty black eyes.

"I'm sorry that it took me so long to understand myself. To let my fears go. To realize that it wasn't wrong. I'm sorry-"

"Don't say sorry. Be proud of yourself. You should be happy, Daniel. You're brave, you're confident, you're free. You're taking pride in yourself, and who you love." Soobin whispered, and then smiled, looking into Yeonjun's eyes.

"God, you're perfect." Yeonjun mumbled, and then picked Soobin up and placed him onto the table.

Soobin giggled, and then pulled away, "Enough of the sappy shit— what the hell was that back there?! You said so many things! I'm the prettiest boy ever? I make you feel comfortable? I'm certain you talked about me making you hard at one point??" Soobin said, and then began giggling when Yeonjun groaned.

"I don't know. I just remembered that time you came out to your parents, and then the time you came out to everyone else, and each time you were so... confident and sure of yourself, so full of impulse. I let go completely. Started saying a bunch of nonsense-"

"Yeah, totally. You told those poor dudes who were playing music that their trumpet player sucked. They didn't even have a trumpet player-"

Yeonjun began laughing and so did Soobin, both giggling from the adrenaline and joy they felt at that moment. Soobin touched Yeonjun's nose with his.

"Have you forgive me?" Yeonjun asked softly after a bit.

Soobin looked at him, "Yes. And I'm sorry for not realizing that you actually had feelings for me before. I was just scared, you know? I was tired of feeling dumb and naive." Soobin mumbled, biting the inside of his cheek.

Yeonjun cupped Soobin's jaw, "You're literally the smartest person I know. I love you. Fuck. I'm going to say that to you every chance I get." Yeonjun whispered.

"I love you too. But Dan, are you sure you're okay with us being public? If you're not comfortable with it, we can keep it discreet. I won't kiss you in public and stuff, and-"

"No, please? I mean, I know I'll take some time to adjust to, with the stares and the whisperings, but it's fine. Being with you is worth it." Yeonjun said, and then smiled at Soobin who started giggling.

"What?" Yeonjun asked, pouting.

Soobin kissed his pout away, "You're such a sappy romantic! I didn't know you were like this, Dannie. I love it."

Yeonjun blushed at the pet name, "Call me Dannie from now on, it comforts me." Yeonjun said, remembering how his mother used to call him Dannie.

Soobin giggled, putting his hands on Yeonjun's face. Yeonjun gripped onto his wrists and kissed his palms, making Soobin laugh harder.

"And oh! One more thing-" Soobin said, and Yeonjun looked up at him, "I've changed, Dannie. I'm not the same as before." Soobin said, and Yeonjun looked a bit confused.

"Huh?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin sighed.

"I think a lot lately, and I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to have sex until I'm married."

Yeonjun was frozen for a few seconds, looking at Soobin. Soobin blinked. Yeonjun gulped, and then leaned up and kissed Soobin's lips, "That's okay."

"It's okay, dummy. I don't want to rush you. Just take your time, okay?" Yeonjun said, and then kissed Soobin's jaw.

"Well, as long as I still get to cuddle you." Yeonjun said, smiling up at the boy.

Soobin looked at him for a few seconds, and then burst into giggles, "What?! Aw, Dan! You do care about me!" Soobin squeaked, and Yeonjun frowned.

"I'm kidding, idiot. Obviously, I'm not going to wait till marriage for sex. I'm a whore." Soobin said, giggling.

"You're so pretty." Yeonjun said, and Soobin laughed at the inside joke, "And, of course, you bunny! I care about you. Did me telling everyone and you that I'm madly in love with you not explain that?"

"It did, fair enough. I was just testing you." Soobin snapped, and Yeonjun sighed, smiling.

"I'm so in love with you." Yeonjun said, smiling.

"Eh, stopppp." Soobin whined, blushing and putting his hands against his face.

Yeonjun began tickling his sides and then kissed his neck, "So, does that mean we can make love tonight?"

Soobin grimaced, "Oh god, you sound like some british dude from the 50's. Also, yes! We can." Soobin said, and then jumped off the table and onto Yeonjun's arms, but Yeonjun didn't catch him in time, and both of them toppled to the floor.

"Soobin, you big baby! Why the fuck did you jump on me?" Yeonjun groaned, and Soobin straddled him, pinning the boy to the floor and kissing his forehead.

"Gonna give you forehead kisses." Soobin said cutely.

"Cute." Yeonjun just let Soobin do whatever he wanted.

Soobin pouted a little, pressing his forehead against Yeonjun's, "I'm sorry for everything. I love you."

"I'm sorry for everything, too. I love you more, and you don't need to know that. I'm ready to show it to you." Yeonjun said, kissing Soobin's nose.

"I want to fuck you like it's your first time." Yeonjun whispered, kissing Soobin's cheek.

"Gonna make you forget about anyone else you've done it with, Bin. Who was your first, anyway?" Yeonjun asked, kissing Soobin's collarbone.

Soobin paused. He looked at Yeonjun for a few seconds, and then gulped, "Oh, it was this guy." Soobin mumbled, and Yeonjun kissed his chin while looking up at him.

"This guy who plays football..."

"What?" Yeonjun asked, frowning.

"A guy who plays football, and um... was kind of a dick sometimes."

"You sound like you're describing me." Yeonjun said.

"I am describing you."

"Yes, I know. But I asked who your first time was, not your best time-" Yeonjun began with a snicker, and then froze.

Soobin kept silent, but saw Yeonjun's eyes grow wide.

"Don't tell me I was your first." Yeonjun let out softly.

Soobin gulped, "Don't be mad at me! I just think you didn't need to know." Soobin squeaked, playing with his fingers. Yeonjun gripped his waist tightly.

"Hey, I'm not mad! But dammit! I was the first person you had sex with? I was so rough with you! You should have told me!" Yeonjun said.

"But I know you wouldn't have sex with me if I told you, and... I really wanted to have sex with you." Soobin said, shy about the confession.

"No! I would've totally been soft! Now it feels like some random guy took your virginity and didn't even do it nicely." Yeonjun mumbled, looking away.

"We're literally boyfriends, dumbass." Soobin said, and Yeonjun looked up at him.

"Can I ask you something?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin nodded.

"How many guys did you have sex with? I mean, after we ended stuff the first time? Because you mentioned a lot, and-"

"One." Soobin said, and then blushed, looking down, "I-I made stuff up. I was just upset that you would sleep with so many girls..." Soobin trailed, biting his lip.

"Only Jihoon?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah, three times. The first time I moaned your name, the second time I rode him and he only came when I touched his nipples, and the third time— I didn't even cum-"

"Ew. Hope he burns." Yeonjun snapped with a frown, and then Soobin giggled.

"Kidding. But he's the worst. Anyways! We should go back to my dorm so I can make sweet, sweet lovin' to you." Yeonjun growled, and Soobin grimaced again, ruffling Yeonjun's hair.

"Gross!"

Always remember that you're worth having, worth waiting, worth praying, and definitely worth pursuing.

today's date: 11/27/2020

author's note :

>.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 22.9K 28
❝⁣ we're gonna fucking die here! ❞ ❝⁣ you know what? considering how fucking loud you are, we most definitely will! ❞ ㅡ romance stories always starts...
256K 16.5K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...
9.3K 389 14
⚠️GRUDGE REMAKE⚠️ "i fucking hate men who have 7 letters in their name, blonde hair, and glasses." "that's literally fucking you, stupid bitch. the o...
45.5K 1.5K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...