waves • jj maybank

By luvstarkey_

𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 �... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (bonus chapter)
thirty five (bonus chapter)
update!
new book is up!
!season 2!
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four (bonus chapter)
sequel!
thank you!

eleven

18.8K 271 111
By luvstarkey_

"Pope, we're not stealing the drone. we're borrowing it." John B exclaimed once again to his best friend, driving to the salvage yard.

"humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality." Pope says looking out the window with his arms crossed while JJ rolled up a blunt.

"did you come up with that?" Ace asked turning her head to him.

"Albert Bernstein came home with it, but it applies to this whole treasure- hunting thing." Pope replied.

"oh."

"so, which is it? fantasy or reality?" Pope asked again.

"why are you so weird, Pope?" JJ asked focusing on his blunt.

"it's fantasy, but possible reality." Kiara answers.

"i agree with Kie" Ace replied.

"reality." John B answered.

"virtual reality." JJ put the blunt in his mouth going to light it but Pope grabbed it flicking it across the van. "keep the signal clear."

John B pulled up to where Kie's car is who climbed out followed by Ace while JJ and Pope argued yet again about who knows what. the girls walked over to John B's side of the car who leaned out looking at the girls.

"hey, don't worry, you guys got this." he smiled at his best friends.

"it's not us that we're worried about" Kie pointed at the two boy's arguing walking to the car.

"so how's it going with you and JJ?" Kiara asked once the two girls were in the car.

"what do you mean?" Ace looked at her friend.

"what do i mean?" she laughed, "dude you two have been acting all cute and shit for weeks, when are you gonna make a move?" she asked.

"i don't know, Kie. i like what we have i do, i'm just scared it'll ruin things" Ace replied playing with the necklace.

"i see the way he looks at you, Ace. he's so in love with you that he doesn't know how to act sometimes, shit he even decided to split his 100 mil with you" Kiara smiled at her friend causing her blush.

"make your move girl" Kiara pulled up to the fence. 

the girls walked up the fence seeing someone inside, the two looked at each other with a smirk starting to wave at the window. "hello!" they both called out, "excuse me?" the man walked out walking towards the gate.

"can i help you?" he asked.

"hi! um, we actually have a flat tire." Kie smiled.

"we were wondering if maybe you could help us out?" Ace smiled causing the guy to look around then smile at the girls, "yeah."

"yeah?" Kie asked.

"yeah." he walked away really quick to get some equipment. the girls looked at each other with a smile, "it's too easy" Kie mumbled.

meanwhile the boys were hiding behind some wood watching the girls quietly.

"how's it going with Kiara?" JJ asked.

"it's not awkward, weird, or anything." John B replied causing JJ to snort.

"honestly, i did not think you were gonna actually listen to me." the blonde replied.

"what?"

"i was 100 percent sure she was into you. bro, Pope would agree." JJ said.

"ehh." Pope moved his head.

"says the one who hasn't even made a move on Ace yet. literally every time you look at her you get all weird and when she lays on you and shit you do the same thing." John B told the blonde.

"listen i'll make a move when the time is right, kinda hard right now with everything going on" JJ looked at the girl, "want it to be perfect" he mumbled to himself.

"so, like, Kie, she, like, definitely gave guy the Heisman?" JJ asked.

"oh, no question. yup." John said as JJ chuckled.

"maybe she's just into somebody else." Pope said making the boys look at him.

the girls were showing the guy the flat tire they HMS Pogue had, walking towards the side.

"it's just this back one right here. i mean, it must've been a slow leak or something" Kiara propped her arm up on the boat.

the boys ran over to the gate before it closed running towards the back.

"must've been sitting in the yard too long?" asked the guy. "yeah" Kie smiled.

"yeah- i got this" he pointed at the tire kneeling down, "thank you" Ace smiled.

the boys reached the back as JJ quickly took out a sticky note with a code quickly trying to open the lock but it wouldn't budge.

"do you have the right numbers?" Pope asked watching JJ pull the lock from the door.

"all right, so i might have the wrong numbers." JJ quickly gave up looking at the paper.

"damn it!" Pope yelled as a dog ran over to them barking. "oh! hey! hey!"

"that's a cougar. never mind" John B ran behind the shed to hide.

"hi! no, stay there! good boy." JJ says trying to calm the dog down, "no, you're okay!" he ran off turning around seeing Pope stare at the dog.

"Pope! run!" he yelled.

Pope grabbed a metal pipe swinging it around "back off! back off! back off!" he screamed.

"i got a toy, boy!" JJ called holding out a red towel making the dog run over to him, "wait, no. i was just kidding. shit! okay, sit!" JJ ran away causing the dog to bark more.

the girls watched the man fix the tire hearing barking, Ace looked at Kiara nervously who shook her head, the man quickly lifted his head hearing the barking. "do you hear that?" he asked.

"hear what?" Kie asked standing straight watching him stand up.

"oh, Tebow's got somethin'" he looked over the fence.

"it's probably just a raccoon, maybe. you know?" Ace replied "nothin' to worry about."

"yeah." he nodded kneeling back down to fix the tower, Kie walked over to the other side of the boat kneeling down taking a pin out of her hair taking more air out of the other tire.

"uh how's it lookin'?" Ace asked, "lookin' good" he heard more barking and noticed Kiara on the other side, he stood up walking over to her, Ace followed trying to stall but she had already been caught.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"this one looks a little low too." Kie tried to play it off.

the dog wouldn't stop barking as he started running towards the direction of the dog, "wait. wait!" Kie yelled.

"shit, Kie we gotta go" Ace ran to the passenger side of Kiara's car.

meanwhile, John B stopped hiding grabbing a metal pipe hitting the lock that JJ couldn't open quickly grabbing the things they needed running back to the van. JJ hid inside a boat covering his head sighing.

"whoever's up there better come on out! i mean it! don't make me go up there and get your ass!"

"wait, Bobby!" JJ called out putting his hands up slowly coming up. "don't shoot. it's me, JJ. Luke's kid?"

"what are you doin'?" Bobby replied.

"i swear, okay? i didn't want to, okay?" JJ said, his voice shaking.

"Tebow, quiet!"

"my dad made me."

"don't you lie."

"he told me Captain Leo kept his cutting torch. you know, after he got fired. he said if i didn't get it for him, he was gonna.. he was gonna hit me again. that's why i had my girl and my best friend distract you." JJ tells him.

"son of a bitch!" Bobby shook his head.

"i'm sorry." JJ cried, "come on down. i almost killed you!" JJ got off the boat slowly, "i know." he sniffled.

"i'll just come up with somethin', tell him i couldn't find it." JJ sniffled wiping his nose.

"mhm, all, right."

"sorry." JJ walked off wiping his fake tears smirking to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 7.3K 23
"𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭." book two COMPLETED
59.2K 1.4K 45
𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 (𝙣.) 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧, 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧...
5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
94.4K 3.8K 46
I've said too much, in and out of wanting us. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 2