She Was Always Mine

By Adexuwa

Tara's goal was simple. Go to school, get good grades and graduate. Looking for love was not on the list but... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author's Note

The Intro

120 10 0
By Adexuwa

Description.

Tara's goal was simple. Go to school, get good grades and graduate. Looking for love was not on the list but it came anyway. There was Daniel, her drool worthy handsome childhood friend who could make her laugh at any time of the day and then there was Ayo, a spontaneous new interest with all the right charms to make her fall for him. Love is meant to be easy... right?

Disclaimer

This book is not a serious story with strong themes and all that. It's a short simple love story. There are lots of grammatical mistakes. I don't know what tense I started it and I don't know what tense I continued with later in the story. Sorry!

Copy Right

Do Not Copy My Story!!!

I Will Find you!!!
And I won't be nice!

Note
This is not my life story.  I realised later that my personality is everywhere in this story but the story line is not my life.  Please note that. Also,  things written in bold italics are just my inputs and the author's note. 

Also,  a few events relate to real life.  The places used in this story are not fictional. I'll stop talking now..  Thanks. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 373 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...
492 59 21
Gwen is like the most typical girl in that school. But not John (Her Best friend). She was so lucky that she got the sweetest best friend in her life...
15.8K 1.1K 9
A short college love story
11.2K 352 17
Sometimes people dont know the rigth way to treat someone they like.