Proof | Bakugou X OC • Boku n...

Par randommsrandom

Hydra, a mysterious woman who Bakugou didn't know will get his attention so much... as a rival, and as someon... Plus

Character Description
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Bonus Ch.
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Ch.49
Ch.50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74

Ch. 4

4.3K 114 42
Par randommsrandom

A mob of press compiled themselves in front of the U.A. gates and was raiding students and teachers about All Might after they gathered the info that he's currently teaching at the said school.

And because of that Hydra used her quirk to swiftly get inside without being horded with questions.

She turned into water and gathered her things inside her as she passed by the mob.

"W-What was that!?" A woman reporter asked but before she can even get in, she was stopped by the so called 'U.A. Barrier'.

And because of that commotion, Hydra flashed towards the changing room and put her uniform again.

She tried her best to suck out the water out of her things to dry them, and they did.

But she can't do anything about the wrinkles, and so she went to proceed with her journey to her classroom, pissed off.

'Fucking press trying to ruin my life.'

She opened the door quite hard making all the attention go to her but of course, she ignored all the eyes and just kept on glaring at everything.

"Y-Yo... Hydra..." Mina tried to greet her 'friend', but she just glared at her and muttered a low pitched 'huh?'

'She seems to be in a bad mood than yesterday.'

"Fucking press... Even my favorite book is ruined... Fuck... Fuck... Fuck..." Hydra just muttered as she checked on her things.

A few moments later, Aizawa entered the room.

But to no avail, the bluenette was still pissed.

"Hope you're rested from yesterday's trial. I took the liberty of looking at your marks and evaluations." Aizawa said.

"Bakugou, stop acting like a 7-year old. You're wasting your own talent."

"... I know." Bakugou said glancing at the woman beside her.

'Why the fuck are her clothes wrinkly? Even her things?' He noticed Hydra's textbook.

"What?" Hydra asked with a glare but Bakugou just looked away.

"Once you've cleared that hurdle, I want to see some sweat out of you, Midoriya." Aizawa finished lecturing Midoriya after knowing that he broke his arm again.

"Yes Sir!!" Midoriya replied.

"Hydra, we are limited on using our quirks inside the campus... Do you understand that? Especially if civilians are present in the premises." Aizawa glared at the said blue haired girl.

'So that's why she's all wrinkly.'

Hydra still haven't removed the glare on her eyes, "Yes... Sen... Sei..." She muttered under her clenched jaw.

'She's awfully pissed.'

"Now let's get on with homeroom notices. I'm sorry to have to spring this to you all but..." Aizawa announced

'What now...!? Another test!?'

"We need to pick a class president."

"Finally! Something school-like!"

And with just that, it became a chaos of students who wants to become class president.

'Fucking annoying.' Hydra thought as she just lay her head down the desk.

Out of all of them, she's the only one not volunteering to do so.

"Be quiet!!" Someone shouted turning all the attention to them.

"This is a position with great responsibility, this should only be given to someone with great leadership, and this can only be decided by a democratic choice... So we should settle this with a vote." Iida announced with his hand so high up in the air.

"Eh... Then I vote for Hydra-san!" Jirou said while raising her hand earning a glare from the said girl who's just beside her.

She just nominated the girl to annoy her.

"Yeah! She lead us great at yesterday's training!" Kaminari said as he raised his hand.

"I wanna vote for Hydra too!" Mina raised her hand as well.

"She's sexy so I'll vote for her!"

The annoyed Hydra glared at them, as they raised their hands to vote for her.

'Are they fucking pissing me off?' Hydra as she clenched her fist.

But Bakugou just grinned at the pissed off Hydra.

"A-and so... Hydra-san won..." Iida announced disappointedly.

"Hah!? I don't want to be a class president and lead some bunch of idiots!! That is why I didn't raised my hand you bunch of morons!!! Re-elect a new president you fuc–"

"Don't disturb my sleep and finish this election." Aizawa glared at Hydra whom he tied with his scarf.

She kept squirming angrily and glared at everyone.

'She's a lot like Bakugou.'

"Now! Let's re-elect if Hydra-san don't want to be the class president!" Iida cheerfully announced once again.

But this time, Midoriya won with three votes as all voted for themselves.

"You've got to be shitting me... Deku got three votes!?" Bakugou asked, obviously can't believe it.

While Iida is disappointed once again, with zero votes.

"You voted for someone else... Even though you wanted the job so bad... What are you doing Iida?" Momo asked.

"So then, Midoriya is the class president while Yaoyorozu is the vice president."

"Dnm rlz m izw!!!"

"Oh I totally forgot about you." Aizawa said releasing Hydra from the scarf.

"Hah!? Forgot about me! You sh–"

"Do you want me to tie you up again?"

"That was sexy."

After that, break time finally arrived.

"Hydra~ let's go to the cafeteria~" Mina sang cheerfully.

"I thought you'll be the quiet type, but you're the explosive type too, like Bakugou here." Kirishima said pointing to Bakugou.

"Hah!? As if I'll be like this spiky haired moron!"

"What did you just said about me you water-brains!?"

"Oh you didn't understand what I just said!? You bomb-for-brains!!"

They both growled at each other as Kirishima and Mina observed them.

'Ah. Let's pair them up.' They both thought.

"Come on now Bakugou!" Kirishima said dragging the said boy while his arms on his shoulder.

"Yah! Let go of me Shitty Hair!" He shouted.

"Let's follow them Hydra-san!" Mina cheerfully took Hydra's hand and dragged her.

"Just kill me already." Hydra just said totally drained.

And as they arrived the cafeteria, Kirishima left the group as he saw Kaminari.

And there they were separated, since an alert about a security number 3 was announced.

The students were all quick to act that it caused a commotion, and because of that, Mina got separated too, leaving Bakugou and Hydra together in a crowded place.

"Argh!! What the fuck!!" Bakugou shouted as the students keep on pushing.

The pushing made Hydra fall back to the wall, "Yah!" Bakugou shouted as he was about to catch Hydra.

But he only managed to cage her to the wall as the crowd keeps getting chaotic.

"Move away!!" Hydra angrily said as she pushed Bakugou.

"I can't!! You idiot!!" The push Hydra did only made the boy to accidentally embrace her.

Their chests touching each other.

"You pervert!! Get off of me!!!" She shouted but she can't help but be flustered.

"I already told you... I can't!! You idiot!! Is your brain really made up of water!!?" Bakugou tried to look at her face with furrowed eyebrows.

"What the fuck are you fucking saying you bomb-for-brain!!?" Hydra also tried to look at him.

'Fuck! He/she's too close.' They both thought as they are only an inch close to kissing but they immediately looked away.

"EVERYBODY!! CALM DOWN!! IT'S JUST THE PRESS!! THERE'S NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT!!" A shout was heard from afar making all students calm.

And because of that, they finally got the space to move away from each other.

But of course, Mina saw what just happened and was smiling mischievously.

The police arrived and the press withdrew.

"Fucking press... This is the fucking worst day of my life... Fuck... Fuck... Fuck..." Hydra muttered angrily as they are in the room once again.

"Let us initiate a ceremony for the new class president... But before that..." Midoriya nervously announced.

"In the end, I think Iida will be the best fit for the job after all." Midoriya said.

"Yeah!! I agree with that! Since you were cool back at the cafeteria!" Kirishima agreed.

"You looked like the exit sign too!" Kaminari agreed as well.

More or less.

"Whatever just get on with it already..." Aizawa said.

"If it's the wish of the class president!! I won't refuse!!"

And with that Iida became the class president.

'Hydra's boobs are quite soft.' Bakugou looked away from Hydra's direction.

'Fuck the press! Fucking press is pissing me off!!' Hydra glared away from Bakugou with a red face.

"Something happened earlier." Kirishima said while staring at the two.

"Something happened." Mina clarified.

"?" Kaminari cluelessly looked at the two.

The next day, at 12:50 p.m.

"For the foundational skill of heroics we'll study today... It was decided today you will be supervised by a three-man-team comprising me, All Might and somebody else." Aizawa announced.

"Sensei!! What'll we'll be doing!?" Sero asked raising his hand.

"It's the Trial of Rescue." Aizawa showed a flashcard with a Rescue word plastered on it.

"Trial of Rescue... Sounds a bit difficult this time around." Kaminari said.

"Totally!!" Mina cheered.

"C'mon, dumbass that's what heroes are for! I'm chomping at the bit." Kirishima told Kaminari.

"If it's flood, then that environment's my specialty." Tsuyu said.

"Bet I can beat you water-brains!" Bakugou grinned.

Hydra rolled her eyes at him, "Rescuing isn't something you bet on bomb-for-brains."

"Don't get ahead of yourselves." Aizawa warned.

"As I was saying, this time... it's entirely up to you, whether or not you wear your costumes since some of them aren't probably adapted to the task at hand." Aizawa said as the wall showed our costumes in cases once again.

"The training area will be far away, so we'll get there by bus. That's all, go get prepared." Aizawa announced and left us to wear our costumes.

After all are finished preparing, they all went to where the bus is located.

"Hm~How come you're in gym clothes Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"My costume got tattered during the battle training." Midoriya simply answered.

"In order to get into the bus smoothly, fall in two lines according to your numbers!" Iida announced.

"Hm." Hydra just shrugged and walked inside the bus.

"Hydra-san!!!" Iida shouted and went inside to follow her.

"So it ended up being this kind of bus (like a Korean bus) huh?" Iida asked no one while the other students got in the bus too.

Hydra sat beside the window and Bakugou sat next to her.

Mina tapped Kirishima as they got in the bus, pointing at the two.

"What? Is he actually making a move on his own?" Kirishima asked and Mina just shrugged before sitting.

Bakugou just don't care on where he sit.

But he can't help but glance at the woman who's listening to music and sleeping beside him.

"Hey Midoriya, I'm gonna be blunt." Tsuyu told Midoriya.

"Ah! Hi! Asui-chan..." Midoriya greeted.

"Call me Tsu-chan." She corrected.

"You're quirk reminds me of All Might's." She said which made Midoriya taken aback.

"I-Is that so? B-But mine... Isn't like–"

"But wait Asui! All Might never gets hurt! That's where the likeness ends!" Kirishima defended.

Bakugou suddenly tensed up when Hydra's head leaned on his shoulder, but he didn't dare to move.

"I'm kind of jealous with simple enhancer-type quirks, there's a lot you can do with one! And flashily too! My 'hardening' is great at punch-ups but I hate that it's not that flashy." Kirishima showed his quirk.

Mina took a picture of Bakugou and Hydra on her phone.

"Well I think it's an awesome quirk and suitable for a pro hero." Midoriya complimented.

"You do know Heroes have popularity contests too right? That is why my navel laser is suitable since it's strong and flashy." Aoyama boasted.

"But it'd be bad if your stomach collapsed." Mina contradicted.

"If we're going to mention flashy and strong, you can't leave Bakugou, Hydra and Todoroki on the list."

"Bakugou's always fuming so he won't be popular." Tsuyu said.

"Tch! I'm going to be popular too!!" Bakugou stood up and shouted, waking Hydra up.

"Why the fuck are you so fucking noisy!?" Hydra shouted at him.

"Hydra's always fuming too, and she's hard to approach." Tsuyu said.

"Well, she's sexy and beautiful so she won't have a problem being popular!! Men actually likes cold-hearted woman!! She's on the line of a tsundere type!! Sh–" A certain grape head defended.

While Kaminari nodded at that.

"It's only been a brief while of socialization and yet we been made apodictically cognizant of your personality, redolent as a turd being steamed in a sewer." Kaminari blurted at Bakugou.

"What the fucking hell is that vocabulary!?? I'll fucking kill you!!" Bakugou threatened.

"Such vulgar words." Momo said.

"But they make me laugh!" Uraraka said while laughing.

"Damn, Bakugou you are one foul-mouthed dude." Kirishima said.

"Hydra is foul mouthed too." Mina said.

And they both grinned, "The two of them have so many similarities."

"Like they get easily riled up." Mina said.

"Doesn't like to be friendly." Kirishima added.

"Have sour personalities." Kaminari added as well.

"They're both strong too." Tsuyu added for the last time.

"Are you destined for each other?" Kaminari asked the two.

"What the fucking hell are you even saying you stupid face!?" Bakugou once again shouted.

"What kind of shit are you even saying? Are your brains roasted or something? Fucking hell just shut the fuck up." Hydra glared at Kaminari.

'They really are meant for each other.'

"We're almost there... Settle down already." Aizawa told them making Bakugou sit down again.

"Yes Sir!"

When they arrived at the training grounds, they were greeted by the hero, No. 13, which Uraraka and Midoriya gawked at.

"Before we begin, just one thing. Or two... Or three... Or four..."

'It keeps on increasing.'

"I'm certain you're all already aware of my quirk, 'Black Hole'. No matter what material gets sucked and turned to dust." No. 13 said.

"Now that's a perfect quirk for removing wreckage and saving injured people by disasters." Midoriya added.

"Yes. But it can also be used to kill people." No. 13 continued.

Hydra suddenly got tensed.

"And that's no different from everyone's quirk."

"That being said please don't forget that each of us possess a quirk that could go awry. One wrong step is all it takes to kill a person, accidentally."

Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood.

Hydra started hyperventilating.

Shouts from her mind started to be noisy, it's deafening her.

'No... I'm over this...'

She looked at her hands, and slowly it became bloody.

"Hydra..."

"Hydra."

"Hydra! Stop!"

"Hydra please!"

"Hydra!"

"Hydra!" Aizawa shouted at her waking her up from whatever she was even thinking.

She looked around and all eyes are on her, worried.

And when she looked at Aizawa, he was using his quirk on her.

Her eyes became wide at the realization, "D-Did I do something?" Hydra asked worriedly, still running out of breath.

"No." Aizawa just answered.

"No.13, proceed with the training... I'll handle Hydra." Aizawa told the hero and turned around only to see something from the fountain, at the U.S.J.'s Plaza.

"Huddle together and don't move!" Aizawa suddenly ordered the students and stood in front of them.

"No. 13! Protect the students!" He told the hero.

"Someone, take care of Hydra." He added as the said girl only glanced at him with curiosity.

Though her anxiety and panic attacks were not subsiding still.

"What's that? Is that like a training pattern in the entrance exam?" Kirishima asked as black portals appear at the center of U.S.J.

"Don't move! Those are Villains!" Aizawa said once again.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 48.3K 65
After an accident as a child leaves you traumatized you shut everyone out and build walls and barriers that wont allow anyone to get close to you, bu...
150K 3.9K 110
♠︎•➺ ❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒔. ❞ ➥ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 �...
29.8K 1K 35
Kirishima and Bakugou are dating, until Kirishima starts to change, being way too overprotective one moment, and the next he doesn't care about him...
747K 21.7K 135
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐘𝐮𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝟖𝟎% 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧...