Interstellar Raptor

Por ShinoMurasame

Original Title: 星际之惹上猛禽 Author: 水杉 ( Metasequoia ) When Lei Xiaodu robbery turned into shape, he found that h... Más

Chapter 1 The encounter of natal life
Chapter 2 Major General Yan Encounters
Chapter 3 Wild Star Tucker
Chapter 4 Two ear feather clusters
Chapter 5 Hi, early!
Chapter 6 This is a traitor
Chapter 7 Abandoned Mech Pile
Chapter 8 Eat It Directly
Chapter 9 Oops Side Effects
Chapter 10 You Can Endure
Chapter 11 Out of the Stars
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Get Married and Leave
Chapter 14 Boom!
Chapter 15 Practice together?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 End

Chapter 52

59 4 0
Por ShinoMurasame

    When Master Yan heard this, his head roared, and suddenly he raised his arms and looked at Lei Xiao. His eyes were full of crazy emotions. "Snap..." It

    was just that the rest of the words hadn't waited for Master Yan When he came out, the starship suddenly remembered the alarm. The voice was short and urgent. Yan Ting frowned slightly, and turned to sit up.

    "What happened?" Lei Xiao sat up with him.

    Yan Ting and the guard of Chen Qi, the guard's communicator, heard Chen Qi's rapid voice, "Sir, the Tak."

    Hearing this, not only was Yan Ting surprised even Lei Xiao, who didn't understand Scarlet Star Territory, The main activity area of ​​the Tak people is clearly at the border of the scarlet star field. Why did it suddenly appear on their waterway?

    Chen Qi continued, "Sir, you'd better come to see, the Tucker did not come to attack, and behaved a bit strangely."

    Yan Ting nodded, "I'll be here soon."

    Yan Ting turned to look at Lei Xiao, hesitating, He wanted to take Lei Xiao with him, but...

    Lei Xiao could see the meaning of Yan Ting, raised his eyebrows and said, "Don't want to take me?"

    Yan Ting shook his head, "That's not true."

    Lei Xiao stood up, "That Come on. "

    Yan Lei Xiao Ting draped over the shoulders of the people closer," I would say, the more you are exposed military secrets, and that the more things to bear in the future. "

    They might, would be a second Major General Singbong?

    Although it is possible to fight against the Tuck in a mech every day, it is very bloody and refreshing, but there is also some fatigue.

    The Scarlet Star Zone often relies on military merit to upgrade its military rank. Lei Xiaozhen is involved. It is not like he had thought before. It is not as easy as a mecha division to earn a little money.

    Lei Xiao listened to Yan Ting's words and chuckled as if he was afraid of something. He reached out and pushed Yan Ting's arm. "So much nonsense, I haven't touched that much? Really let you deal with the Tak mother, Can you do it?"

    Master Yan Shao sighed as he watched Lei Xiao walk out of the room. He knew that there was a possible creation of Xiao Douding. He wanted to stay with someone in the room. So the damn Tucker was really in trouble. Sooner or later, wipe them out.

    When the two appeared in the control room one after the other, several people in the control room were staring closely at the status displayed on the screen. Chen Qi saw Yan Ting and Lei Xiao appear and saluted immediately, "Sir!"

    Yan Ting lifted Raised his hand and looked at the screen.

    Chen Qi immediately turned on the stereo imaging, and the situation of the Tak tribe in front of him immediately appeared in front of Yan Ting.

    The calculator on the side is still counting the number of Tak tribes. Now it has completely exceeded their imagination. Even Yan Ting, who has fought countless times with Tak tribes, has never seen such a large number of Tak tribes.

    Yan Ting only now knows why the group army sent him a message that the actions of the Tak tribe were abnormal, and his feelings came here.

    These Tuckers did not attack their starships according to the previous attack methods, but formed a vortex shape, rotating continuously, at a fast speed, and continuing to intensify.

    Wei Chenming was holding a video board to simulate the actions of the Tak people there, calculating the consequences of such actions of the Tak people. At this time, he showed no signs of seasickness. The military doctor stood behind him and looked down at him slightly. The image board in his hand, frowning tightly.

    After Wei Chenming finished the algorithm, there were still some awkward faces showing horror, which was completely beyond his imagination. He even suspected that what he had just done was actually just a simulation at this moment. How could it be so unbelievable? result?

    Wei Chenming turned to look at the military doctor in panic. The military doctor patted his shoulder. "If you are not sure, it will count again!"

    Wei Chenming took a deep breath, and the video board in his hand was shaking, but he hadn't started again. Ting said, "No need to count anymore, the wormholes will form as the Tak speed continues to increase."

    Wei Chenming swallowed and said bitterly, "The major general is right. This is the junction of the blue star field and the scarlet star field. The number of these Tak tribes is huge, and continuous rapid rotation will produce a wormhole effect. "

    Admiral Major, what do you say the Tak tribe made this kind of wormhole here at this time?"

    Yan Ting looked at the densely packed Tuck tribes whose number is not yet fully counted, and slowly said an amazing The message, "Again the evolution of the mother body, I am afraid it is about to begin."

    This sentence instantly made the surrounding soldiers who had experienced the battle against the Tucker look changed, they did not fear the war, they did not even fear being taken by Tucker The tribe devours, however, the evolution of the mother of the Tuck tribe is their absolute nightmare, which means another human extinction.

    They are all warriors who have walked through countless planets in the scarlet star field. The last star that was eroded by the evolution of the Tucker mother was everywhere. Those who had been coordinated by human civilization in the history of the Star State and were eroded by the Tucker Not even the remains were left, only the bare desert.

    The suffocating silence, in front of this powerful enemy, there is still a sense of fear that all traces of existence will be destroyed, no matter how strong the soldiers, if all the resistance is left in the end, only desert, What's the point?

    "There is still a way." Lei Xiao said suddenly.

    For a time everyone's eyes turned to Lei Xiao.

    Lei Xiao

    extended his finger to the center of the vortex formed by the Tucker. " Where is the wormhole formed?" Wei Chenming nodded blankly. "Yeah."

    Lei Xiao turned around the Tucker group that was almost the same as the simulated galaxy. After a round, "What are they doing with wormholes?"

    This may only be known to Yan Ting, and everyone's eyes turned to their chief.

    This is considered to be the top military secret, but at this time, no matter what kind of secrets have to be put down.

    Yan Ting took a seat on the seat and pointed to the vortex of the Tuck ethnic group. He said, "The wormhole formed by the Tuck ethnicity is the starting point at this end, and the other end may be an arbitrary planet. Once the cave is established, a large number of Tucks will invade the other side, and each intrusion of the Tuck will only take a short time to erode the planet, and then the Tak group here will be slightly If you change the rotation speed or angle, the other end of the wormhole will change to another planet."

    Therefore, the last time the Tak tribe destroyed the human civilization of the Scarlet Star Territory was not a planet-by-plane flight. In this way, the destruction of so many planets in a star field can take hundreds of years.

    The real way adopted by the Tak people is this kind of direct past through the wormholes. Even if human beings have the intention to stop them, they cannot even catch up with the speed of the destruction of the Tuck people.

    "So, the way to stop it is also simple, cut this vortex to become?" Lei Xiao said.

    "Snappy, it's not as simple as you think."

    Yan Ting glanced at the number on the counter. The number is still increasing. The number of Tucks in the vortex in front is as many as billions. The Tak is originally The life of the metal body is very strong after being united. This amount is not what they can deal with.

    "What was the weapon that attacked the star last time?" Lei Xiao asked, how much should the Tuck who can destroy a star be used?

    "At most, it can wipe out the surrounding Tuck people, which is not very useful," Yan Ting said.

    "Can that interfere with the Tak people? Delay the formation of the wormhole?" Lei Xiao said.

    "Useless, sturdy, the thinking of the Tak is controlled by the mother body, and there is no contact with each other. Our attack will only reduce their number in a limited way, and will not interfere with them."

    This is really not easy to handle ...

    Lei Xiao looked at the Tucker in front of him and frowned, "Where is the mother?"

    "I don't know, so far I haven't studied clearly, and even the mother body doesn't know what it looks like, and the mother body's statement is just an inference over the years."

    Lei Xiao frowned, watching the image of the Tak still rotating. , "Can you calculate how much time is left?"

    Yan Ting looked at Wei Chenming, and Wei Chenming hurriedly handed over the video board. "It's figured out, there is not much time. It's about half a month in terms of Star State time. "

    Lei Xiao nodded and sat next to Yan Ting, said in a voice that only two people could hear, "There is still a chance, give me some time."

    Yan Ting suddenly took Lei Xiao's arm, "Don't take a risk." "

    Lei Xiaoxiao can't do anything that the group army can't do.

    "To take risks is also with us, are you willing?" Lei Xiao said, although he is a descendant of the Divine Beast, after all, the bloodline has not yet fully awakened, and the ultimate effect should be the artifact Ting Ting.

    That's it, Yan Ting suddenly smiled, held Lei Xiao's hand tightly, and turned to Chen Qi, "Positioning coordinates and encrypting the situation here to the army."

    Chen Qi's thing just happened . After finishing, Yan Ting received the reply from the group army, let them stand by, and soon the team of the group army will arrive.

    This is an unprecedented large-scale military operation. All battleships belonging to the Scarlet Starfield Army are assembled and quickly headed to the identified address. At the same time, all the other teams in the two Starfields also received orders to conduct cross-Starfield battle assembly.

    Yan Ting has become even more busy. As the Major General of the Scarlet Star Field Army with the most combat experience in the Tak, he needs to participate in various combat plans.

    After all, warship assembly takes time. They need to work out a military action plan before the warship reaches the designated coordinates.

    These are all things Lei Xiao can't participate in. Even if the final plan is related to him, he can't participate. In fact, he does not need to participate. The action of the group army will not have much effect according to Yan Ting's statement, so the success or failure is his action.

    While Yan Ting is busy, Lei Xiao is also busy. Yan Ting applied to Lei Xiao for the highest authority of Star State, but everything Lei Xiao needs will be delivered in the fastest time.

    Last time, in order to save Yan Ting, they worked hard to buy the right to use the development of stars, this time it only needs one sentence. When the battleship of the group army finally arrived and began a concentrated attack on the Tuck group, Yan Ting was free to return to his battleship.

Seguir leyendo