Interstellar Raptor

By ShinoMurasame

Original Title: 星际之惹上猛禽 Author: 水杉 ( Metasequoia ) When Lei Xiaodu robbery turned into shape, he found that h... More

Chapter 1 The encounter of natal life
Chapter 2 Major General Yan Encounters
Chapter 3 Wild Star Tucker
Chapter 4 Two ear feather clusters
Chapter 5 Hi, early!
Chapter 6 This is a traitor
Chapter 7 Abandoned Mech Pile
Chapter 8 Eat It Directly
Chapter 9 Oops Side Effects
Chapter 10 You Can Endure
Chapter 11 Out of the Stars
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Get Married and Leave
Chapter 14 Boom!
Chapter 15 Practice together?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 End

Chapter 51

59 5 0
By ShinoMurasame

    The situation of the Scarlet Star Zone is very urgent. The second wave of encrypted information was sent to Yan Ting's light brain again, and at the same time, Maizi sent the old man to the starship.

    Yan Shanming didn’t even have time to speak with Yan Ting, and the starship set off, because after all, the old man was already too old. When the starship was about to jump in speed, he had to enter the dormant cabin. Although Yanshanming had doubts, he thought Yan Ting was not the kind of person who didn't make a difference, so he entered the dormant cabin according to the instructions.

    At the same time, Master Yu on the road to Canglan Xingyu also got the news. Not only Yan Ting ran away, but Yan Shanming also followed along, and a face that looked like a fairy bone was instantly stained. Heavier haze.

    According to the news received by the people around Yan Shanming, there was suddenly an unaccompanied partner beside Yan Ting, but he didn't know it until now, then the people he placed next to Yan Ting were either exposed or have betrayed him. So Master Yu is very unhappy.

    In addition, several Tak cultivation experiments in the blue star field were destroyed by people. Although the loss is not too heavy, he still has related cultivation plans among at least a dozen wild stars. The destruction of the two cultivated planets is caused by Yan Ting, plus the time period coincides with what new partner has just appeared.

    Master Yu gently stroked his beard, and his hands under the wide sleeves clenched slightly. The variables all started with this newly emerged person. Therefore, no matter what the source of this person is, he must remove it.

    Otherwise, let Yan Ting and this person mix together, maybe his plan for the past 100 years will be ruined. If the Tak family fails to achieve the final evolution, he will never have the opportunity to return to his time and space. Yun Laozu, what kind of scenery it used to be, even if it has countless disciples in the three major stars, it is not as good as the glory that he once held in charge of repairing the real world.

    Master Yu took a deep breath and let the starship change course to the scarlet star field.

    At this time, Lei Xiao lying quietly on Yan Ting's bed, looking at the ceiling stunned. Just now Yan Ting suddenly went out. After the starship entered the state of speed, it never returned.

    Lei Xiao turned his head to look at the twisted stars forming a streamline shape outside the small window. Some doubts. He had already separated from the master-slave relationship between Yan Ting. Why can he now feel Yan Ting's anxiety?

    It is estimated that because of the situation of the Tak tribe, Lei Xiao rolled over and sat up, and came out of Yan Ting's room.

    Everyone on the starship is in a hurry. Yan Ting has clearly issued an order. After the starship enters the scarlet star field, it will make short-term adjustments, and then it will directly go to the front line against the Tak, so these follow Yan Ting's guard was a little excited.

    When Lei Xiao walked through a corridor, he saw Wei Chenming's child leaning on the floor of the corridor, his hands clenched tightly on a handrail on the corridor wall, and there was a look of panic on his face.

    Lei Xiao was strange. He walked up and walked over. When he was an owl, he had contact with Wei Chenming and still liked this kid.

    Wei Chenming had seen Lei Xiao twice. When he saw Lei Xiao coming, he embarrassedly buried his face in his arm.

    Lei Xiao stood before him, "What's the matter?"

    Wei Chenming said vaguely. Lei Xiao didn't hear it at all, and asked again, "What's the matter?"

    Wei Chenming's head lying on his arm finally moved Moving, a twisted face, "Major Major General, I am seasick."

    "..." Seasick?

    Lei Xiao stepped on the solid starship floor without any slight fluctuation, and watched Wei Chenming quietly.

    Wei Chenming grabbed the handrail and began to mumble, all of them were about the theory of curvature, but the more he said, the more he feared. In fact, he knew all these theories, and he had verified it countless times, and no starship had ever malfunctioned. , The distorted space shattered.

    Lei Xiao raised his hand and patted his shoulder, "Don't say it, come with me, let's go and sit there for a while."

    Wei Chenming swallowed, just turned his head and wanted to keep up. Master Yan Yan appeared silently behind Lei Xiao. Before Wei Chenming saluted, Master Yan directly connected the communicator of the military doctor. Take Wei Chenming to the infirmary. He needs treatment."

    Wei Chenming didn't dare to squeak anymore. He needed to be soothed. It wasn't treatment. The cold-faced military doctor would make him more afraid.

    However, there was no room for Wei Chenming, who was quickly approached by the military doctor, raised his hand to hold his arm, and dragged it away in two or three strokes.

    Lei Xiao looked at the serious Yan Ting, and his heart was slightly uncomfortable. He always felt that Yan Ting was not too happy? Is it possible that a child who has not grown up is jealous? Nope.

    Yan Ting raised his hand, and carried a bottle in his hand to Lei Xiao. "The sailing time is a bit long. How about a drink?"

    Lei Xiao nodded immediately. As a result, the bottle in Yan Ting's hand looked back. Let's go, "What wine?"

    "I don't know. It's delicious. The military doctor brewed it himself."

    "You trust the military doctor?" Lei Xiao turned to look at him.

    Yan Ting stretched his arms around Lei Xiao’s waist. “Brothers who have been born and died many times have done their utmost. Many soldiers have been saved to life by him, and he has not done anything excessive.”

    Lei Xiao raised his eyebrows, Yan Tingqing Laugh, "As long as it's good for my soldiers, even if it brings me a little trouble, what's the big deal, not to mention that others are not bad, I haven't said anything about you from the beginning to the end, on this point, I will Let him go."

    "You just talked to him in detail?" I thought Yan Ting was busy.

    Yan Ting leaned closer to Lei Xiao and lightly resisted Lei Xiao's head. How could he feel that Lei Xiao said something was sour in his words? Yan Ting couldn't help but laugh, "Detailed discussion is not the purpose, his bottle The good wine that has been hidden for a long time is the point." After

    returning to the room, Yan Ting found two glasses and opened the bottle to pour out the light green liquor.

    After pouring, Yan Ting handed a cup to Lei Xiao. Lei Xiao leaned close to the glass and gently smelled the smell of wine. The familiar taste made Lei Xiao pause for a while and took a sip slowly.

    Zhu Yeqing...

    Lei Xiao turned the cup quietly, calculating the time he came to this time and space. In fact, it only took two or three months to add up. He actually felt that it had been a long time.

    "How?" Yan Ting also took a sip. The entrance was soft and sweet, clear and mellow, which was pretty good.

    And Lei Xiao's wine glass was empty, Yan Ting raised his eyebrows and poured him some more, then quietly watched Lei Xiao drink the wine, while watching Lei Xiao swallow the wine, the sliding throat knot licked his lips.

    No matter how delicious this wine is, there is no Lei Xiao's action when drinking. So, Yan Ting shook his glass unconsciously, staring closely at Lei Xiao who was drinking.

    After Lei Xiao's two cups went down, his face was already flushed, Yan Ting chuckled, and then Lei Xiao fell.

    Lei Xiao couldn't say what he was thinking about. This wine is really nothing for him. The spiritual power in his body will disappear completely, and there will be no drunken consequences.

    But Lei Xiao could see that someone clearly wanted to make him drunk, and he really suppressed the self-operation of spiritual power, and the drunkenness as Yan Ting wished.

    When Lei Xiao was not in a state of true fire before, he was drunk after a sip of wine. This time, after three glasses of wine, he became drunk.

    When Lei Xiao was really drunk, Yan Ting reached out and supported Lei Xiao's arm. "Snap?"

    Lei Xiao responded vaguely, leaning on Yan Ting in the most comfortable state.

    And Yan Ting hugged a full-legged three-legged Jinwu, chuckled, and stretched his hand down the gorgeous red feathers of gold, and said, "Are you drunk?" The

    three-legged Jinwu's beak moved, and his claws were unconscious. Curled down, the gorgeous Ling Yu fluttered in Yan Ting's neck, and Yan Ting was tickling.

    Yan Ting reached out to get the Ling Yu aside, took the three-legged Jinwu to the bed, put a certain one on it, then knelt beside the bed and looked at the Jinwu spread out like a owl. He picked his beak and kissed it.

    "Small?" Yan Ting shouted again.

    Hearing Lei Xiao's mutter, Yan Ting leaned closer to the head of the three-legged Jinwu. "Tell me, can you still go back?"

    "Where?" Lei Xiao said vaguely.

    "What do you say? Your world..."

    The eyes under the closed eyelids of a three-legged gold-haired woman moved, and the emotion of this man was so hard to ask this? !

    Yan Ting stroked the feathers on Lei Xiao's neck and looked at a turning eye.

    Lei Xiao suddenly turned over, suddenly turned into a body, stretched out his hand and grabbed Yan Ting's collar and dragged the person to the bed. "Yan Ting, what are you thinking?"

    Yan Ting was not at all amazed. He looked at Lei Xiao under him, as if he had already Knowing that Lei Xiao was pretending, he leaned down and leaned on Lei Xiao's shoulders, holding Lei Xiao tightly, "Ah, aren't you afraid you ran away?"

    Master Yan Shaojiang feels not shameful at all, Really!

    He has become a fellow, where can he run? Even if he went back, he couldn't go back alone! Lei Xiao looked at someone's hair silently, reached out and grabbed, and gently pulled, "I really wanted to go back."

    This sentence succeeded in making Yan Shaojiang's adult all hard and his hands tight. Lei Xiao tightly clasped the waist.

    The strength is big enough! Does this man know that he is an artifact and will kill him!

    Lei Xiao took a deep breath and pulled Yan Ting's hair hard. He continued, "If you don't want a little beanie, we don't need to go back!"

Continue Reading