Interstellar Raptor

By ShinoMurasame

Original Title: 星际之惹上猛禽 Author: 水杉 ( Metasequoia ) When Lei Xiaodu robbery turned into shape, he found that h... More

Chapter 1 The encounter of natal life
Chapter 2 Major General Yan Encounters
Chapter 3 Wild Star Tucker
Chapter 4 Two ear feather clusters
Chapter 5 Hi, early!
Chapter 6 This is a traitor
Chapter 7 Abandoned Mech Pile
Chapter 8 Eat It Directly
Chapter 9 Oops Side Effects
Chapter 10 You Can Endure
Chapter 11 Out of the Stars
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Get Married and Leave
Chapter 14 Boom!
Chapter 15 Practice together?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 End

Chapter 50

58 4 0
By ShinoMurasame

    Facts have proved that some things can't be talked about, for example, Yan Ting is now trying to talk to the military doctor. After all, the highly respected Master Yu took a fancy to him, his light brain suddenly shook, and the more secret emergency communication system was opened. .

    And this communication system is unique to the Scarlet Star Domain Army, so Yan Ting calmed down slightly, raised his hand to let the military doctor go out first, and then quickly opened the shielding measures of the light brain, which opened the communicator.

    There was only one line of code displayed on the communicator. There was no pattern in the mess, but Yan Ting frowned deeply after reading it.

    "What's wrong?" Lei Xiao asked Yan Ting's expression was not good, so he asked.

    Yan Ting turned off the light brain, "I have to return to the Scarlet Star Zone as soon as possible, and the Tuck tribe has a change."

    I told the old man that there was a task, but it was an excuse. This is now okay, and he was directly in the middle of it.

    "What about Master Yu?" Lei Xiao directly pointed out the key point, and he could see that Yan Ting had never been more at ease with Master Yu, and the identity of the military doctor seemed to have been known by Yan Ting.

    "Master Yu’s disciples are all over the three major constellations, which is not very good to offend, and I still don’t know what he is trying to do with me. The easiest way now is to tell him directly that I went to the Scarlet Sphere. There are other attempts, naturally will follow." Yan Ting said.

    However, Lei Xiao disagreed, "What should Grandpa do? What if Master Yu really doesn't have a picture? What if he wants to threaten you with Grandpa?"

    Yan Ting touched his chin. Grandpa took it."

    Lei Xiao nodded, this is the most secure.

    Yan Ting quickly arranged the task and sent someone to pick up the old man. At the same time, he ordered that if the old man didn't come, he would move all the things in his operating room, and the old man would definitely follow.

    After Mai Zi went to pick up, Yan Ting also arranged for the starship to set sail in half an hour.

    After Yan Ting arranged these, he sent an encrypted communication code to the Scarlet Starland Army, and then turned to look at the things that Lei Xiao was playing with.

    Lei Xiao let the medics separate all the metal substances from the metal balls of the Tuck tribe, and the rest is a black sticky thing.

    The sticky things are contained in the ultra-thick strong alloy box of the military, and the military doctor has verified that, except for this strong alloy box, anything of other materials will be eroded by this group of things.

    And this box has also been corroded by a small hole. Lei Xiao is poking the black matter in the small hole in the center of the box with a metal tweezers.

    And he poked a bit, and the tip of the metal tweezers was corroded by this black rice grain.

    Yan Ting eyebrow, "This is something, Tucker family gastric it?"

    Juice? This is not gastric juice!

    Lei Xiao shook his head. This thing is the root of the Tucker's engulfment of metal. It has nothing to do with gastric juice. It is an aggressive substance. As for what he thinks, it needs further confirmation.

    A gold-red flame burst out from Lei Xiao’s fingertips, and the flame instantly encased that substance, and then quickly dragged the black thing out of the small pit, under the burning of Lei Xiao’s flame, The black matter became smaller, knowing that it became almost invisible to the naked eye before the flame disappeared.

    Lei Xiao looked at the size of the needle tip and thought about it.

    Yan Ting, who was standing next to him, was attracted by Lei Xiao's expression at this time, frowning slightly, pursing his lips tightly, and staring closely at the focus of the needle-sized thing, making Yan Ting feel awkward.

    When Yan Ting walked freely, when he got close to Lei Xiao, he wanted to use a manual foot. Lei Xiao's next action surprised Yan Ting. He saw Lei Xiao cut his fingertips and dripped blood there. Needle-sized things above.

    Yan Ting lowered his curse and reached out to pinch Lei Xiao’s fingers. The last time Lei Xiao bleed was to save his hand.

    Lei Xiao shook his head, "It's okay, it's just ordinary blood, containing spiritual power, but not my sperm blood."

    Then he still focused on the needle-sized thing surrounded by the blood mass.

    Yan Ting had no choice but to see Lei Xiao’s fingertip wound quickly disappeared, so he stretched his hand over Lei Xiao’s shoulder. “What the hell is this?” It’s

    just that his hand hadn’t been worn for a long time. It instantly changed and became soft and smooth feathers.

    Lei Xiao suddenly turned into a

    sudden ... Looking at the dazzling gorgeous big bird that appeared suddenly, Yan Ting was really shocked. This time it was more gorgeous and arrogant than when I saw it last time. Should he be fortunate that his previous shield has not been removed?

    Lei Xiao’s sharp golden eyes stared closely at the blood group. When the blood group began to turn black, Lei Xiao suddenly ejected a nearly white flame from his mouth, burning the group of things directly into smoke gas.

    It’s just that Lei Xiao’s breath was a bit anxious, and he didn’t control the range for a while, so he not only burned that thing, but also burned most of the military doctor laboratory, and an alarm sounded from the starship for a time. .

    Outside the laboratory that was instantly melted, a group of guards with rapid action looked at Yan Ting and the golden and red dazzling bird that had never been seen before.

    Yan Ting's face tensed immediately, his heart burst into flames, and his bird was seen!

    Lei Xiao turned around immediately, the gorgeous golden-red tail feather flicked gently, and then instantly became smaller, falling on Yan Ting's shoulder.

    Yan Ting raised his hand to hold the reduced version of the three-legged Jinwu, and stuffed it into his uniform pocket. As if nothing had happened, he said quietly, "Clean up."

    Then the long legs strode over and took People with different faces of various weapons glanced at the military doctor as they passed by the military doctor.

    The military doctor nodded cautiously immediately. As the only person who knew the secret of the mate's partner, the military doctor was already horrified. He used to think that Lei Xiao could turn into a bird and it was a little magical. The officer looked at the person he respected.

    Later, Lei Xiao's series of performances made him feel that Lei Xiao was not simple, so he added some respect, and the destroyed laboratory in front of him immediately terrified the military doctor and looked at the exposed inside Yan Ting's uniform pocket. The magnificent feathers of golden red were simply revered.

    In addition, the military doctor looked helpless as the chief left, so how exactly did the chief prepare to deal with him?

    Back in Yan Ting's room, Lei Xiao got out of Yan Ting's clothes. The three feet fell awkwardly on the table. The gorgeous feather feathers stood up, watching Yan Ting said carefully, "Tucker The clan may be..."

    The three-legged Jinwu, which was originally half-human, has a very gorgeous and proud demeanor, and now it has become the size of a slap. In Yan Ting's eyes, only cuteness remains.

    So Lei Xiao was not finished yet, Yan Ting had already come together, stroking Lei Xiao’s feathers, but also poking the leg that Lei Xiao came out from, asking, "Is it true?"

    Lei Xiao black line, One paw grabbed it, and the extra paw came out unusually. One paw came over and broke Yan Ting's arm.

    Seeing Yan Ting's arm seeing blood, Lei Xiao was also stunned. Yan Ting was an artifact, even if it showed a flesh and blood body, it was also indestructible. No matter how hard he grabbed several times, he never used it. The paw has left any trace on Yan Ting's body.

    Yan Ting did not care, chuckled, raised his wrist, and licked the blood on the back of his hand, actually with a bit of blue taste...

    Lei Xiao was speechless, whether this person should let him exist the Tucker Say it secretly? !

    Reluctantly turned into a humanoid, jumped off the table and sat on the seat.

    Yan Ting squinted at Lei Xiao’s clothes this time, maybe it was influenced by the color of the feathers. The uniform he wore and his uniforms had dark golden red stripes. In Yan Ting’s eyes, he said no Out of the charm.

    Yan Ting walked over and leaned on Lei Xiao’s side, turning around and saying something that made Lei Xiao’s heat suddenly rise, “Snap Xiao, I tried it before. In fact, the clothes that have come out can only leave the image confused. Human eyes can’t be touched if you reach for it.”

    Therefore, Yan Ting wants to know what it would look like if he had Lei Xiaoli’s flexible and warm skin when he kissed it, but it looked like the uniform of the ascetic group army. Experience?

    Although the meaning behind Yan Ting did not say, Lei Xiao looked at the corner of Yan Ting's mouth and suddenly guessed the meaning of Yan Ting. Some place that had been in close contact with Yan Ting several times actually became hot.

    Really...

    can't I talk more!

    Lei Xiao took a deep breath, suddenly stood up and sat across from Yan Ting, watching Yan Ting leaning on the sofa, diverting the topic, "The Tucker is demonized, not a mechanical weapon. "

    Yan Ting sat up. "How do I say?"

    "Since I can go back and forth between the two time and space, there may be other people, you haven't said before, the location of the space and time crack is near the scarlet star field? "On

    hearing this, Yan Ting's heart jumped slightly and frowned slightly.

    Lei Xiao continued, "If the mother of the Tak family is demonized, it will only multiply indefinitely. If the mother of the Tuck family is allowed to continue to evolve, the human race may eventually face the disaster of extinction."

    Yan Ting lowered his eyes slightly, tapped his fingers on the armrest of the sofa, and followed Lei Xiao’s practice. Yan Ting somewhat understood the difference between the two time and space. He knew what Lei Xiao said.

    However, he also wanted to know, what makes me go back and forth between two time and space?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 2.1K 26
Title - Description မှာ ထည့်ထားပါတယ် Update- တစ်ပတ် ၂ပိုင်း
9.2K 590 47
LOVE is like a PUZZLE, when your in love all the pieces fit. But when your HEART gets BROKEN, it takes a while to get EVERYTHING BACK.
26.9K 1.8K 74
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...
42.3K 881 48
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 - ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚❞ ❝𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚❞ ✫✫✫ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...