Interstellar Raptor

By ShinoMurasame

Original Title: 星际之惹上猛禽 Author: 水杉 ( Metasequoia ) When Lei Xiaodu robbery turned into shape, he found that h... More

Chapter 1 The encounter of natal life
Chapter 2 Major General Yan Encounters
Chapter 3 Wild Star Tucker
Chapter 4 Two ear feather clusters
Chapter 5 Hi, early!
Chapter 6 This is a traitor
Chapter 7 Abandoned Mech Pile
Chapter 8 Eat It Directly
Chapter 9 Oops Side Effects
Chapter 10 You Can Endure
Chapter 11 Out of the Stars
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Get Married and Leave
Chapter 14 Boom!
Chapter 15 Practice together?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 End

Chapter 28

86 6 0
By ShinoMurasame

    The starship stopped at the airport. Lei Xiao looked at someone who was still in deep sleep. He stretched his hand and flicked twice the head of Yan Ting. He stood up and left the room. When he went out, he saw the military doctor standing on the other side of the corridor. When planning to walk in this direction, when he saw Lei Xiao, the military doctor nodded slightly.

    Lei Xiao walked very frankly, walked to the military doctor, and said, "Trouble medic tells Yan Ting, I'll go back first." The

    military doctor is slightly strange, "Sir doesn't wait for the chief to wake up?"

    Lei Xiao shook his head, "Call me Lei Xiao is just fine. I don’t have to wait. There is something else." The

    military doctor can imagine the situation where the sir is awake and can't find anybody. Yan Yan, who has always been heavy-weight, will have few emotional exposures, which are related to the people in front of him.

    Lei Xiao stood at the exit of the starship and looked at the vast world outside. It was obviously unrealistic for him to drive Yan Ting's suspension vehicle docked in the starship, because although he followed Yan Ting a few times in the suspension vehicle, each time All are Yan Ting's super show-off hand control. He doesn't know how to operate at all.

    Therefore, Lei Xiao jumped forward without thinking, and jumped from the tall starship under the shocked eyes of the military doctor who accidentally saw him.

    The medic walked a few steps and looked outside. The bird he had seen turned around in the air and swept far away. The medic was silent for a while, worried about whether the guard of the future chief's partner was getting worse. Suddenly felt cold on his neck.

    The military doctor quickly turned around and looked at their slightly darkened face, Major General Yan. The military doctor saluted immediately, "Sir."

    Yan Ting rubbed his eyebrows, his eyes were a little suffocating, and waved his hand. "You gave me more How much volume?" the

    military doctor responded calmly. "Twenty times the volume of ordinary people."

    Enough a few alien beasts slept for ten days and eight days...

    Yan Ting pressed his temple, no wonder his head was so dizzy, he turned to look The military doctor, "What you just saw..."

    "Reporter, I haven't seen anything." The military doctor once again showed the same calmness as the last time.

    Yan Ting nodded, patted the medic's shoulder, and looked at the one with only a black spot in the distance, turned and walked to the suspension vehicle, started the vehicle, and quickly caught up.

    The military doctor looked at the suspension car flying out slantingly, really want to say, sir, your sequelae has not completely disappeared, is it not possible to use automatic driving anyway? Such a handsome manual driving, how good it is if you hit the car.

    Yan Ting's suspended car was slightly leaning beside Lei Xiao. Yan Ting opened the window, and the probe looked at his fluttering bird.

    Lei Xiao's wings landed in the car, the light golden shimmer flashed, and the person was already sitting firmly on the seat. "You are awake."

    Yan Ting pointed to the two red marks on his head. , "You got it?"

    Lei Xiao looked up at the sky. "It's getting dark and a little hungry."

    Yan Ting smiled and reached out to grab Lei Xiao's hand and hold it tightly. Not bad, look at it in the past?"

    Lei Xiao shook his head, "Someday, let's go back, there is something else."

    Yan Ting did not release Lei Xiao's hand, so he controlled the suspension vehicle with one hand, and slanted toward him. Flying.

    Lei Xiao looked at it for a while, "You know..."

    "Huh?" Yan Ting was immersed in the beautiful touch of holding someone's warm hand, and he heard Lei Xiao turn his head to look at him.

    "It's about to crash." Lei Xiao said the second half calmly.

    Yan Ting immediately turned his head, almost swiftly maneuvering the suspension vehicle with a residual image, a rapid rotation, dangerously avoiding an oncoming suspension vehicle, touching his nose and listening to the record on the light brain A warning about illegal driving.

    Yan Ting honestly changed manual driving to automatic driving this time, and it was a smooth return to his residence.

    The two opened the door, and they were surprised to find that the robot pipe, which had not always had a sense of existence, was blocked at the door. When they saw the two people, the lights flashed, and behind the robot housekeeper, there were a lot of packed things. .

    Seeing this situation, Lei Xiao froze for a moment. At that time, he listened to Yan Ting about Wei Chenming and bought things. Although there were dim sums, he also knew that he had bought a lot of things. It will be more like this, look like this, almost the entire small building has been piled up.

    "What's wrong with this?" Yan Ting patted the robot butler's shoulder.

    The robot housekeeper said with due diligence, "All the materials purchased by Mr. Lei Xiao have been delivered. Do you need assistance in unpacking?"

    Yan Ting turned to look at Lei Xiao, looked at Lei Xiao's innocent face, chuckled, and pulled people Take a step back, "Tear it down."

    Then the robot housekeeper showed extremely superb housekeeping skills. The various packages in the house were quickly processed by it. A large number of bottled and sealed plants were neatly arranged by him, and all the other sides. The packaging is neatly stacked by it.

    The cleaning speed was very fast. The robot housekeeper made a reasonable way for the two people to enter the room. Yan Ting walked in front of him and looked at the plants arranged around him. He lamented, "Are you going to be a botanical garden?"

    Lei Xiao reached for a bottle and looked at the fresh plants inside. "Don't say you didn't see what I was going to do."

    Yan Ting knocked on the bottle and looked at the fresh plants inside. "Making medicine?"

    Lei Xiao nodded. One of the most convenient things in this time and space is that what you want is just a few clicks on the light brain, and the materials he needs will be easily delivered.

    And after determining the use of some plants, he can also customize perennial or wild varieties of plants.

    In this era, there was a profession called the planting master, not only planting various ornamental plants, but also planting some medicinal plants, and even some special alien planting enterprises, which opened up a whole planet to grow naturally as various plants. Planting base.

    Lei Xiao carefully put the bottle back, the robot butler is very powerful, these plants are placed in different categories, and it will be convenient when he uses it.

    Walking all the way, Yan Ting found that not only the first floor was full, even in the hall underneath where he placed the armor, all the empty places were filled with various bottles of plants, some were very small, But the size of the thumb, some are almost as high as people.

    After reading these things, Yan Ting first asked the robot housekeeper to set up the automatic meal system, and then found the room in the dangdang room, and Lei Xiao solved the meal.

    After dinner, Yan Ting leaned against the window sill and watched Lei Xiao say the names of some plants quickly, and then instructed the robot housekeeper to find out all the plants and carefully get them out of the bottle.

    Although Lei Xiao checked the composition and characteristics of these plants on Xingwang before, but after all, time and space are different, and the way to analyze plants in this era is also special, so when Lei Xiao took those plants, the first thing All you have to do is put these plants in your mouth and taste the same.

    Of course, a better way is to use the control of real fire to explore the medicinal power contained in these plants. However, Lei Xiao now has a pitiful amount of real fire and saves refining medicine. Naturally, it cannot be wasted.

    Not all plants taste good. Most of the plants with therapeutic effects are hot and spicy. Lei Xiao tastes them one by one, and the brows of the plants are wrinkled.

    Yan Ting was originally just watching, but when he saw Lei Xiao’s brow wrinkled, he remembered the various plants that the man had squeezed into him when he was in the star, and reached out to grab a leaf from Lei Xiao. The bitter and spicy taste is naturally not delicious at all.

    Yan Ting frowned, reaching for and holding down Lei Xiao's movement to continue putting leaves in his mouth. "Is there no other way?"

    Lei Xiao raised his eyes and looked at him, "This is the fastest and most efficient, but the taste It was almost, and it did

    n’t hurt .” After a pause, Lei Xiao suddenly took out a plant and handed it to Yan Ting’s mouth. “Not all are very exciting, try this.”

    This is the only plant that Lei Xiao found contains some spiritual power. After confirming it, he has ordered a lot more from the seller.

    With this kind of spirit grass, although there are few spiritual powers, if the quantity is sufficient, some potions can be refined for Yan Ting, in case he is not beside Yan Ting, and when Yan Ting's magic circle happens to be in a situation.

    Yan Ting bite a leaf with his mouth open, a sweet taste spread all over the taste buds, Yan Ting raised his eyebrows, reached out and grabbed a few leaves, stuffed it into Lei Xiao's mouth, and then eat the same grass as a rabbit Chewing the leaves in his mouth, "It tastes good."

    Lei Xiao smiled, eating the leaf after a while before slowly eating it, and then continued to distinguish the characteristics of various plants, and slowly he also Found some laws. Plants belonging to the same planting base have almost the same attributes, and the effect of perennial plants is more obvious.

    Yan Ting looked at Lei Xiao who was serious, and could only sigh leisurely in his heart. In terms of his expertise, he and Lei Xiao had the same temperament. Someone believed that it was impossible for others to prevent it. Standing up and turning over all the plants that Lei Xiao had given him before, after Lei Xiao had tasted one or two plants, he stuffed him into his mouth.

    Lei Xiao's ability to recognize various plants is very high. Soon these plants ordered by him personally have determined their uses and effects. After selecting some plants, Lei Xiao intends to refine some simple panacea first.

    Lei Xiao was slightly more spacious on the edge of the window sill. He raised his hands and turned it into a vigorous force, crushing these plants a little bit. Then Lei Xiao carefully controlled the real fire and slowly burned the crushed plants, the air There was no smoke in the air, but the plants shrank rapidly, leaving only extremely tiny green dew and a light gray dust.

    Lei Xiao waved his tiny drops of dew into a bottle, and then collected the fine dust into another bottle, and then continued to let the robot housekeeper get more plants, and the condensation continued to increase. Lei Xiao Three bottles of condensate and fine powder were collected, and this stopped, and those plants had already been consumed by more than half.

    Next is the most important thing. Lei Xiao does not have an alchemy furnace. He can only control the real fire and energy to mix these green plant essences and finesse in accordance with a certain procedure, and slowly use real fire to make alchemy. medicine.

    Yan Ting looked away, and some blurry pictures flashed by. It seemed that he had seen this kind of scene before, but he couldn't grasp it, he was familiar, but it was difficult to recall.

    When Lei Xiao focused on refining the Elixir, a few birds gradually flew near the small building where Yan Ting was located. Soon as the Radix Elixir refined by Lei Xiao became more and more intense, more The bird flew over.

    When Lei Xiao's panacea was finally refined, a group of birds had flew outside, large and small, which looked quite spectacular.

    Lei Xiao received the Elixir in a box and reached out to push the window open.

    Even if Lei Xiao is transformed, the instinct of the bird is keen. Lei Xiao is a kind of hunter like a raptor. It shocked the birds that fell outside the window, and they all flew away with a bang.

    Lei Xiao's mouth twitched slightly, reaching for a panacea and smashing it out. Those frightened birds were attracted by the smell of panacea and flew over to grab food.

    These birds turned their sex so easily. After eating the panacea that Lei Xiaosa spread out, they all flew over and rubbed against Lei Xiao's side, and some could not but stick to Lei Xiao's body.

    Lei Xiao didn't drive either, and reached out to pick a pretty fluffy bird that looked like a fat chick.

    Standing behind him, Yan Ting's eyes were strange, looking at Lei Xiao surrounded by birds, silent for a while, looked down at the pills in the box, and the ghost made the gods reach out and picked up two and threw them into his mouth.

    Would you eat it yourself and put it closer like a bird without shame and ignorance? It doesn't matter if the abdomen's magic circle hurts, in short, I want to get closer to Lei Xiao.

    Yan Ting originally intended to swallow the bird feed, but it didn't want to be thrown into his mouth. It tasted pretty good.

    Lei Xiao, who happened to be turning around, was seeing someone chew twice, eating the pill, and the corner of his mouth was pumped.

    Then Yan Tingtang's thigh struck and rubbed over, grabbing someone's flexible waist for the first time, almost embracing Lei Xiao.

    Lei Xiao glanced down at the arm clasped on his waist and abruptly, and glanced at Yan Ting, "Dare you dare to eat bird-feeding things?"

    Yan Ting was very calm and upright and extended his hand in front of Lei Xiao. I took two of them and said, "It tastes good."

    Then, I leaned closer to Lei Xiao, and inexplicably felt that after taking this pill, the sense of smell was more sensitive, and the fresh and good smell on Lei Xiao's body became more obvious.

    Lei Xiao laughed and backhanded the two immortals in Yan Ting's hand, crushed it and threw it to the bird together with the rest of the box.

    Yan Ting looked at it with pity, and then found that more birds came over and surrounded him in the middle.

    Lei Xiao teased the birds for a while, before the night came, let them all go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
20.7K 415 112
"I'd sell my own bones for sapphire stones 'cause blue is your favorite color." -Cavetown~ Meteor Shower Gally and Venus's relationship is built off...
3.5M 149K 57
There's more out there than you think. Ashley Cartwright works on a secluded island for her father as a secretary. The lab her father works at i...
26.5K 700 31
Y/N is one of the few to survive Addwaitya's mass genocide against the people of Ledgerdomain, with the help of his parents he fled to Earth to escap...