Interstellar Raptor

By ShinoMurasame

Original Title: 星际之惹上猛禽 Author: 水杉 ( Metasequoia ) When Lei Xiaodu robbery turned into shape, he found that h... More

Chapter 1 The encounter of natal life
Chapter 2 Major General Yan Encounters
Chapter 3 Wild Star Tucker
Chapter 4 Two ear feather clusters
Chapter 5 Hi, early!
Chapter 6 This is a traitor
Chapter 7 Abandoned Mech Pile
Chapter 8 Eat It Directly
Chapter 9 Oops Side Effects
Chapter 10 You Can Endure
Chapter 11 Out of the Stars
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Get Married and Leave
Chapter 14 Boom!
Chapter 15 Practice together?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 End

Chapter 24

108 8 0
By ShinoMurasame

    Yan Ting gently grabbed his ear feathers, "Come back and eat."

    Lei Xiao closed his eyes lazily and turned his head away from Yan Ting's hand, complaining with a grunt, "This again It’s not impossible to eat.”

    Yan Ting lifted his wings, poked his stomach, and put his hands up and down. The whole paralyzed Lei Xiao was relatively easy to touch, and the whole hand felt warm. “The old man will definitely ask.”

    Lei Xiao Xiao spreads his hand in Yan Ting's hands and pecks Yan Ting's fingers in a warning manner to stop a tumbling hand. "You can do it yourself."

    When the mecha line transformed the mecha parts In order to achieve better results, Lei Xiao almost exhausted the real fire. Just now, in order to master the knowledge of these mechas faster, he used the last real fire to give the knowledge of these mechas to India. Into consciousness.

    He wants to master this knowledge as soon as possible and make money as quickly as possible. It is a little more dangerous to leave the circle of Yan Ting's abdomen for another day. Lei Xiao does not want to see the situation after the circle completely decays. How much failed.

    Yan Ting smiled and kissed Lei Xiao's sharp beak hard, "Yeah, I'll hold you down."

    Lei Xiao with his eyes closed, a thought unrelated to mecha finally came out of the chaotic head, What just happened? ! Does Yan Ting know who he kisses?

    The head was dizzy...

    so, when dinner, Yan Ting again hugged a certain one and appeared at the dining table.

    Yan Shanming didn’t see his new good student, so he was naturally worried. He frowned at Yan Ting. “How about Xiaolei? Why didn’t he come down?”

    If there was only the old man , Yan Ting would definitely trust one of his hands, However, at this time, when an outsider was present, Yan Ting said only, "Wait will be sent to him, he is still busy."

    Yan Shanming nodded and looked at Chen Fangqian sitting next to him, "How about Xiao Zhang and his father?"

    Chen Fangqian said with some anxiety, "Father, Cheng Fei said that the Mecha Line would only come back after he was busy.

    Xiaozhang left to help. The child always wanted to contribute to the Mecha Line." Yan Shanming nodded and raised his hand, " That’s no longer wait,

    let’s eat.” Yan Ting put Lei Xiao on his knee, feeding the meat a little bit, Lei Xiao’s eyes didn’t open, he opened his mouth to eat whenever the meat was delivered to his mouth When it fell off, Yan Ting felt itchy again, and deliberately moved away from Lei Xiao’s mouth with the meat in between. Seeing that a certain body didn’t move, he closed his eyes and turned his head to run with the meat, so cute.

    Then, it made Yan Ting feel a pitiful taste...

    Yan Ting stuffed the meat into Lei Xiao's mouth, and fed the lazy one honestly, if it was not really exhausting, I might jump up early Got on.

    After eating a lot of things, Lei Xiao shook his head and stopped eating. He moved his wings slightly and moved his position loosely with feathers lying on Yan Ting's knee. Yan Ting estimated that this must be sleepy and he ate quickly. After something, he nodded toward Yan Shanming and returned to the room holding Lei Xiao.

    Before he walked into the room, he heard a voice from outside. Lei Xiao's ear feathers stood up alertly, opened one eye and looked over.

    Yan Ting raised his eyebrows slightly and glanced upstairs at the direction of the sound. Sure enough, he saw that his father and Yan Zhang were back. Yan Chengfei naturally had a face with Tie Qing, and Yan Zhang came in a suspended wheelchair.

    It's just that although Yan Zhang was injured, his expression didn't look decadent.

    Lei Xiao closed his eyes and said lazily, "He hasn't given up yet."

    "So big temptation + confusion, he won't give up without breaking his blood."

    Yan Zhang is also true There is no heartbreak. Although the initial attempt failed, Yan Zhang determined that Lei Xiao's method must be correct. As long as the test is slow, it will definitely improve the armor equipped with weapon power.

    When the engine exploded and Yan Zhang was injured, he did have a momentary suspicion that this was a trap set by Yan Ting, but then he learned from his father who came over that Yan Ting took the person away, but did not take it away The assembled mech.

    Yan Zhang thought he was thinking too much. Yan Ting must have been in the barracks for too long. He had no judgment on these things outside. He did not know the value of the re-assembled armor. At that time Yan Zhang's calf was terribly painful, but he almost laughed out loud, laughing at Yan Ting's lack of knowledge, and then again ambitious, immediately arranged to hide the wolf-shaped armor assembled by Lei Xiao.

    In fact, Yan Zhang tried to reassemble the mecha in a manner imitated by Lei Xiao. The entire preliminary process was fine. Until the test, there was a major failure. The overwhelmed engine directly exploded. With special protective measures, maybe his injury is not as simple as a blast on his calf.

    For the current medical technology, the injury to the calf is just a minor injury, and it will not take long to recover.

    Therefore, for Yan Zhang, who has lofty ideals, wants to be recognized by his grandfather, and becomes the heir to the Mecha Line, this injury is really nothing.

    Mother Chen Fangqian walked over and looked at it distressedly. Yan Shanming also frowned slightly and asked, "How did Xiao Zhang hurt this?"

    Yan Zhang responded very calmly. "Grandpa, I'm fine. I accidentally fell while researching mecha. This Isn’t it a common thing? I want to make the best mecha, this injury is nothing.”

    Yan Chengfei next to him pretended to be scornful, “That’s why I don’t need to personally operate the mecha to test it! Engine The explosion shattered the laboratory’s protective walls. It’s dangerous. Do you know it?”

    Zhang Zhang responded very firmly. “Father, although I know you are worried about me, how can you as a mech division do this? There is no spirit of sacrifice, not to mention the strong defense of the Design Institute. This time it was just an accident."

    "Xiaozhang is right, you scold him for what to do!" Yan Shanming is still worried about the junior. "I really want to test the mech personally. Just go to the First Design Institute, where the defense measures are the best."

    Yan Zhang smiled very respectfully, "Grandpa, by the way, I am also an employee of Mecha, but I just moved to another place because of some injuries. I can't

    explain it ." "That's also true, Cheng Fei, you turn around and make people All the defensive measures of the design institute will be improved. Xiaozhang will let him pass if he wants to go to the first design institute. It would be no harm for each design institute to turn around and broaden his horizons." Yan Shanming said simply.

    Yan Zhang nodded with a smile, "Thank you Grandpa." But

    my heart is happy and broken, this is definitely a windfall. This makes him the ultimate goal of turning around every design institute. Is it expected that he will inherit the entire design institute? ? If he can make breakthrough progress on the military mech again, will he secure his inheritance right?

    This person really can pretend...

    Lei Xiao poked his head under his mouth wings, "sleepy, go back to sleep."

    Yan Ting followed Lei Xiao's feathers in his hand, looking at Yan Zhang with a smile on his face thoughtfully. It doesn’t matter if Yan Zhang does not inherit Yan’s mecha line, he has to follow Yan Ting’s ideas. For this mecha line to have a long-term development, it is natural that those with the ability to inherit are the best, and Yan Zhang is obviously not the right person. .

    In order to obtain the right of inheritance, if Yan Zhang did not succeed in imitating the mecha assembled by Lei Xiao, what kind of crooked thoughts... Yan Ting's slightly closed eyes flashed fiercely, holding Lei Xiaohui quietly The room.

    Originally Lei Xiao thought that he could rest, and he could rest on Yan Ting's soft pillow and sleep for one night. Good morning tomorrow and continue. Unexpectedly, Yan Ting hugged him and went straight to the large terrace of the room, where the car was parked. Suspending the car, Yan Ting hugged him and sat in.

    Lei Xiao looked at him lazily and mumbled, "Can't sleep here?"

    Yan Ting scratched his head. "We don't want to be seen the process of your transformation, we can sleep here."

    Lei Xiao closed his eyes. "Who are you frightening? You didn't make the surveillance a long time ago. It's strange to be seen by others."

    Yan Ting chuckled and didn't speak anymore. He needed to return to his place to prepare something for Lei Xiao. Obviously here inconvenient.

    Lei Xiao shrunk his wings, leaned his head on Yan Ting, and simply slept first.

    However, Lei Xiao finally stopped his chaotic head, and when the heavy ones were about to fall asleep, unexpectedly, after they arrived at the residence, Yan Ting actually tossed him to take a bath, and actually used a relatively refreshing bath Essential oil, Lei Xiao stared at Yan Ting with his sleepy eyes open, this bastard was definitely intentional!

    Yan Ting looked at the resentment in Lei Xiao's golden eyes and smiled, "It's all right."

    Lei Xiao raised his wings and fanned the water on his face, Yan Ting laughed and quickly flushed him into the water.

    Lei Xiao's eyes couldn't be closed when he put a certain one on the soft pillow. He said generally, "Call me tomorrow." With

    so much knowledge, he wanted to master it as soon as possible.

    That's not necessarily, Yan Ting wanted Lei Xiao to get involved in the mecha division, but that was also to allow Lei Xiao to follow him to the Scarlet Star Field Army in a justifiable manner. He didn't want the bird to work so hard.

    Yan Ting took care of his feathers and stood up and walked downstairs. He had to guard against Yan Zhang, so he wanted to make Lei Xiao himself a self-defense thing. Yan Ting touched his chin and wondered what he had done. It looks better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 149K 57
There's more out there than you think. Ashley Cartwright works on a secluded island for her father as a secretary. The lab her father works at i...
3.6M 163K 88
I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy man set the building on fire. And I sur...
26.9K 1.8K 74
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...
4M 295K 87
Power and money didn't really interest Serena, instead she wished for a life of peace and safety. Barely able to afford a bus pass, it was mere chanc...