You different

Oleh -Rockii

Read to find out :) disclaimer: before reading you might want to read Blessings & Our Blessings but you don't... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
PSA‼️
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
New book Alert

Chapter 16

50.2K 3.3K 2.8K
Oleh -Rockii

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"mmcht, you talked to ha?" Semani asked bussing in Pookie room.

"She said she was okay."

"So why the fuck she ain't just tell me that." Sekani said scrunching his face.

"She's probably not a big fan of you at the moment." Mahogany shrugged.

"and why the fuck not? Ian did shit." Sekani said confused.

"Kani her first fight was because some chick you led on and on top of that you let her es best friend give you top while she was probably somewhere crying." Mahogany snapped. "That's grimey as fuck."

"Ma- how you even know that?" Sekani asked.

"Malaya posted the video and now she wanna fight Yasmine too. Whatever yall got going on leave Nijah out of it." Mahogany said.

"Mmcht it wasn't even pose to be this deep. When i got ta school i was just walking then da hoe pulled me in da janitor's closet and just whipped my shit out at that point it was too late all self control flew out da window." Sekani said now aggravated.

"On top of that ian even know she had got inna fight at the time if i did i sholl was gone stop what i was doing to make shoo she was straight. Shit when she was calling me i just figured she was tryna see wea i was at. Plus Nijah not the type to really care about shit so ian think she was gone care about me getting no head from a bitch ion give a damn about." Sekani said he felt like this whole head thing was blown outta proportion.

He felt as though if Nijah would have never got into the fight with Malaya Nijah wouldn't have had a problem with Yasmine giving him head. Hell, she never cared so he thought this wasn't gonna be nothing different.

"Well take that up with Nijah and not me." Mahogany shrugged and Sekani sucked his teeth before going to his room. He grabbed his phone trying to call Nijah again but she just declined his call. He sucked his teeth before falling back in his bed.

"Nijah okay?" Bella asked once Sekani came and sat down at the lunch table. He just shrugged his shoulders and put his head down. He honestly didn't know. He still hadn't talked to her and it was driving him crazy.

"Ready for your game?" Khloe asked.

"Most def." he said nodding his head. "Watch i drop 50 tonight." He said hype. In all reality he was tryna clear his mind so all he thought about was basketball at the moment.

"Michael Jordan who !?" Mahogany hyped.

"Mmcht im da real Mj." Mj grinned.

"Gone make you a shoe den." Maniya said.

"mmcht you kilt it." Mj said stale facing her.

"But for real them niggas better be on they shit cause that carrying shit hard." Mj sighed.

"Don't make it seem like youn got no help." Sekani said side eyeing him.

"I gotchu but when them people onna opposite team is hungry and ready ta eat that shit frustrating cause our boys don't take that shit serious."

"They so big headed and feel like they can't be beat. That shit get on my fuckin nerves." Mj said shaking his head.

"Them niggas is like that we gone lose one game and they gone feel like the word ending." Sekani said shaking his head.

Mahogany had took out her phone while everybody else was tuned into the conversation she just wanted to check on Nijah to make sure she was doing okay.

Nijah🥰
Connecting...

"Hey, how you feelin?" Mahogany asked once the call connected and she put her AirPods in.

"Im okay." Nijah said giving Mahogany a small smile even though she didn't really feel like smiling.

"You put some medicine on your scratches?" Mahogany asked.

"Yeah." No. Honestly Nijah hasn't done anything but stayed in her room in the dark listening to Lewis Capaldi, Billie Eilish, and MOR.

"Thats good, want me to come over to keep you company i know your bored." Mahogany asked.

"No, im fine." She assured. She honestly wanted to get outta the house and he somewhere where she felt comfortable but that was absolutely nowhere.

"You sure?" Mahogany asked and Nijah nodded. "Why its so dark open your blinds or sum girl." Mahogany chuckled.

"I don't really feel like moving at the moment." She sighed. "But im about to go to sleep." Nijah yawned.

"It's only 11 you sure?" Mahogany asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, tell Mj i said goodluck today. Ill talk to you later." Nijah said before hanging up. Mahogany frowned before taking her AirPods out. Sleep at 11?

"Mj Nijah said goodluck." Mahogany said.

"Preciate it." He said with a head nod as if she was there.

"She mad atchu ain't even wish you goodluck." Maniya chuckled lowly. "Thats what yo fast ass get."

"Stop fucking talkin ta me dawg, ian trippin it is what is." Sekani shrugged. Deep down he wanted to talk to her though.

"Oop, dont get mad at us cus you ina dog house with yo best friend." Khloe joked.

"I- ima just shutup." Mahogany said shaking her head. She knew her brother was wrong and he knew he was wrong so it wasn't no point for people to keep trying to drag him.

That type of stuff makes Mahogany mad. Like when she know she's wrong about something she had for lots of people to try to comfort her because she'll already be aggravated no need to make it worse or rub into somebody's face. That just pushes the person in the wrong to the edge. <(hope that made sense to yall)

"Speak yo mind Pookie." Maniya said.

"Im not cause yall take stuff to heart then fall in yall feelings." Mahogany shrugged.

"Who is yall?"

"All yall." Mahogany said dryly. "But im not the one to argue so just drop it."

"Gir-"

"Yeah lemme go." Mahogany said standing up. Truth is Mahogany and Maniya where both ruthless and didn't really care about who feelings they heart. They fought many times and argued many times.

"Mmcht its not even that serious." Maniya said but Mahogany had already walked off.

Meanwhile Nijah was in her room having a total breakdown. She was throwing things breaking them just causing total havoc. She was listening to Billie Eilish ocean eyes. She flipped her mattress over before falling to her knees crying. She was supposed to just go back to sleep but instead she started crying.

Then her crying turned into anger and she flipped. She started off throwing her pillows off her bed then it transferred into her he standing up knocking everything off her dresser. To say she was over it was an understatement. She was at her breaking point.

____________________________

Yall it takes time to write a chapter😩.

Poor Nijah🥺... her time coming🙃

Yall fw the joint book Clandestine👀?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.2K 337 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz
7K 107 17
You're mine and remember that. It don't matter if you ugly or not you are mine and nobody can't replace you.
11.1K 210 23
read to find out 😚. y'all know what it's hitting for tho.