Unexpected

By trashpandaleader

"I'm so sorry, it was unexpected. " "It wasn't, we just didn't want it to happen." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

21.

4.7K 84 7
By trashpandaleader

I stepped inside his office and closed the door behind me. Ashton was smiling at me but i could tell that he was very tired.

He gestured to the chairs infront of his desk. "Take a seat." He said kindly.

I shook my head. "It will only take a minute."

I cleared my troat. "I heard you guys fighting last night-"

"I'm sorry that you had to hear that." He said with a sad voice.

"It's fine, it just made me think about how difficult this must be for you. And i just want you to know that you don't have to be stuck with us forever. You don't have to stay with my mom just because you feel bad for us. We'll be fine. I'll be 18 next year and I'll take care of Jack. I..i just wanted to tell you that." I said looking down.

He stayed quiet for a second.

"Becky..i-" He stuttered.

I cut him off. "You don't have to stay anything right now. Just think about it before you it's too late."

I left his office after i had said that. I felt tears in my eyes but i blinked them away. I needed to convince myself that we'll be fine on our own.

"What the hell took you so long?" My mother asked annoyed when I stepped in the car.

"I had to pee."

She sighed and started the car.

My brother was sitting in the front seat with a big smile on his face.

"Why the hell are you so happy?" I said in a angry tone.

"I'm going to Disneyland." He said with a big smile.

"Oh really?" I asked more towards my mother.

"Your brother had behaved really well these last weeks and of course today. He deserved something nice and he has never been to Disneyland so that's why." She said in a motherly voice.

"What about me?"

"You've already been to Disneyland as a kid and to be honest your behaviour hasn't really been the best." She said without hesitation.

I rolled my eyes, of course she was going to say that.

"When are you going?"

"Next Saturday." She answered.

I let out a small laugh, so was going on my fucking birthday.

I remained silent for the rest of the carride.

I walked to my room and opened my phone, adam had texted me.

Adam: I'm infront of your house with my car. Come outside and bring your guitar.

I smiled as i texted him back.
Me: I'll be there in 5

I quickly grabbed my guitar and rushed downstairs.

"Where are you going?" My mom yelled from the kitchen when she heard me putting my shoes on.

"To Adam." I said knowing that she was most likely going to stop me from going.

I was right. "No you're not." She said as i heard her footsteps getting closer.

I quickly opened the door. "I'll be back by dinner."

I shut the door behind me and ran to Adam who had parked his car infront of the house.

He gave me a confused look when he saw me running towards his car.

"Drive." I said once i had entered his car.

He didn't question it and quickly drove away.

The carride was silent. Adam didn't speak until we arrived at his house.

His house looked like it was going to fall apart during the next big storm. It had a few broken windows that were fixed with ducktape and the wood on porch was completely rotted.

"Your mom is pretty strict, isn't she?" He said as he led my inside his house.

"Yeah, i guess that you can say that." I answered, looking around his house.

It was incredibly messy with a lot of empty bottles laying around.

He let out a nervous laugh as he quickly walked infront of me.

"I'm sorry for the mess. It's just me and my dad so we don't really have time to clean up."

"It's okay. Are your parents divorced?" I aksed him while i followed him upstairs.

He shook his head. "My mom just left us. This was about 5 years ago and i haven't missed her a single day."

I nodded understandably.

I sat down next to him in bed. He's room looked a lot better than the rest of the house. He had posters of different bands hanging on the wall. He had LD lights that made the room feel more cozy.

"Shall we practice some chords?" He said as he grabbed his guitar.

I nodded and grabbed my own.

We practiced the songs the songs that we would play this sunday. I had some trouble at first but Adam was really helpful.

He went to stand behind and placed my hand on the right place. I felt butterflies everytime he did that but i pushed them away.

After an hour we stopped practicing and went to watch a movie instead.

"Do you write your own music?" He asked out of the blue.

"Sometimes, but they're mostly just random words and cords."

"I would like to look at it." He said as he stroked my hair.

"Soon." I said with a small smile.

He smiled back and slowly leaned forward, trying to kiss me.

I layed my hand on his chest, stopping him.
"I'm not looking for a serious relationship."

"Neither am i. We're just having fun." He said smiling.

He was right, we didn't need anything serious to have a little 'fun'.

I allowed him to kiss me.

He slowly pushed me back on the bed as i felt his hand slip down to my boobs.

I pulled my lips away from his. I looked him in the eyes as i let him take my hoodie off.

He kissed my neck as i breathed heavily into his shoulder.

He slowly took his shirt off.

His warmth breath on my stomach made me shiver as he kissed it.

The moment was ruined by the annoying sound of my ringtone.

He looked up for a second. "Just ignore it." He said a little out of breath.

I sat up straight. "I can't, it's my mom."

He sighed as i picked up the phone.

"What." I said annoyed.

"If you're not home within 30 minutes you're going to be in a lot of trouble." She yelled over the phone.

She hang up after she had said that.

I put my hoodie back on. Adam looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes. "You're leaving?"

"Yeah, can you drive me home?"

"Only if you promise me that we'll finish this another time." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure."

Mabye it was good thing that my mom called. I would've probably regretted it anyways.

He put his shirt back on and led me to his car.

I put my guitar in between my legs because i was to lazy to put it in the trunk.

He placed his hand on my knee and rubbed his thumbs over it.

He shook my head and pushed his hand away.

"How come you don't want a relationship?" He asked after it was silent for a while.

"My last experience with one wasn't very pleasant." I said looking outside the window.

"How come?"

I sighed, i had only talked to Maddy about all this.

"He was only with me for the sex. He broke my heart when he told me that. I genuinely thought that he loved me."

"Did you love him?" He aksed softly.

I thought about that for a second before i answered him.

"No, i don't think that i can ever truly love somebody." I said telling the truth.

"We're here." He said when we arrived back at the house.

He grabbed my wrist when i went to step out of the car.

"Don't let one guy ruin it for you." He said firmly before letting my arm go.

"I won't."

I closed his door, took a deep breath and walked towards the house. Hoping that my mom wouldn't turn this into a big deal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 991 29
"why can't you see that he's killing the person you used to be." "colton would never do that, maybe your the one who is."
together By A

Fanfiction

560K 13.8K 52
"Why do you always stay with me?" "I like it when we're together"
emotion By A

Fanfiction

361K 8.6K 50
"You don't know how to properly handle your emotions" "Says who?"
silence By A

Fanfiction

516K 11.9K 40
"You're quiet" "Yeah"