Just A Wish...

By ladyxmas

A BajanCanadian and AsfJerome love story gone wrong... (Includes Smut- you been warned) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

68 4 4
By ladyxmas

A/N
There might be a little bit of cursing in this chapter... Sorry in advance!

Also- HAPPY NEW YEARS! Thank you guys so much for everything that you've done! I hope you enjoy Chapter 21!

*Jenna's POV*

My eyes opened to be greeted with Lachlan's own bright blue ones. His lips were kissing me awake and I smiled into the kiss. Lachlan broke us apart and then smiled down at me. I blushed under his gaze, remembering last night. "Good morning, babe" he whispered and tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "Hello handsome" I replied back, smiling like an idiot.

"So whatcha wanna do today?" He asked, pulling himself off of me. "Well first I should get dressed. Can you hand me something? Also where are all of the other guys?" I asked him and Lachlan got up, grabbing my suitcase and laying it on the bed next to me. "I have no idea where they are... Do you think they know?" He asked as I sifted trough the suitcase, looking for clothes.

"Is there any chance that they don't know? We all usually sleep down here, it's about seven in the morning, and none of them are here... Oh god do you think Mitch knows?" I replied, fear making my stomach feel empty as I thought of Mitch knowing about Lachlan and I making love. "Oh shit" Lachlan whispered as I put on my clothes under the covers.

"Do you want me to go up there first just in case?" I asked, standing up now that my clothes were on. "But what if he flips out? I don't want him to flip out on you if anything he should flip out on me..." Lachlan told me and I smiled at his generosity and caring for me. "He won't flip out on me as badly because I'm his sister. Especially if Jerome's in the room to calm Mitch down like he did yesterday" I told Lachlan and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Good luck" he told me as we broke apart and I began going upstairs. "Thanks, I'll need it" I told him and disappeared upstairs.

*Mitch's POV*

I'm going to kill him. He's absolutely dead. He touched my sister, and it's almost as if he touched me. I bet he wouldn't even be interested in Jenna if he knew the truth. She probably hasn't even told him yet...

"Mitch calm down it's fine" Jerome said, grabbing onto my hands to stop me from pacing. "I'm going to kill him" I repeated for the hundredth time. "i know you're mad but please don't make any rash decisions. Give it time to cool down" Jerome soothed, leading me over to the bed. "I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill him. Oh how I am going to fucking kill him!" I said and laughed to keep myself from hyperventilating.

"Mitch you stay here I'm going to go get you some water" Jerome told me and kissed my lips softly, which calmed me down a little. "Okay..." I sighed in defeat and laid down on the bed as Jerome smiled down at me. "Thank you biggums. I'll be right back" he told me and squeezed my hand as if to say 'Stay strong' then left me by myself.

I immediately stood up and began pacing the room again. Lachlan is going to die. He is going to regret the day he banged my sister, he's going to regret messing with my family. The little shit head... "Fagbattleduty" I whispered under my breathe, laughing slightly.

After another 10 minutes of me pacing and Jerome not returning I decided to go downstairs. I splashed water on my face from the bathroom then walked down the stairs, trying to look normal. As soon as I entered the living room all conversation stopped and everyone looked at me. I eyed them all, not showing any emotion, then walked into the kitchen before I explode.

"hey buddy whatcha doing down here? I told you I'd be right back" Jerome said, pushing me out of the doorway to the kitchen. "I was hungry" I lied and shook Jerome off of me, walking past him and into the kitchen. Jenna stood there looking pale as I entered. I glared at her then walked over quickly to talk to my baby sister.

"Can I talk to you? ...Alone?" Jenna asked as I reached her. "Gladly" I spat and grabbed her wrist, leading Jenna out to the backyard, right past Jerome who gave me a 'don't be too hard on her' look that I completely ignored. I slammed the backdoor behind us and turned to face Jenna, dropping her wrist in the process. "Are you insane?!?" I practically shouted down at her. "No. I know exactly what I'm doing" She fired back, her words steady although her caramel eyes looked terrified.

"Is that sarcasm?" I asked softly, grabbing my hair and sitting down on the ground, next to the pool. "No... It's not" Jenna said and sat down next to me, slightly shivering from the cold February air. We sat for a moment in silence, Jenna shivering and me debating whether to drown her in the pool or scream at her. Jenna scooted closer to me, still shivering violently as I sighed, wrapping my arm around her to protect her from the cold.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked quietly, staring off into the distance. "Yes. I love you too... But what you have to understand is that I'm going to love other people. Just like you love Jerome and I don't condemn you for that, you need to let Lachlan and myself be" Jenna said and rested her head on my shoulder. "Do you love him?" I asked, barely above a whisper. Jenna thought for a while before answering.

"Yes." She whispered back, sounding almost scared of my reaction. I wanted to punch a wall in, shoot somebody, something of that matter. But I couldn't... "Do you trust him?" I asked just as softly. "Yes." She answered back right away, suddenly more sure of herself. I thought for a moment then replied to her.

"Then I guess I should learn to trust him..." I said and Jenna looked up at me, smiling brightly. "That's why Jerome loves you. Because you're a good person, Mitch... Keep that shit up. Oh! And thank you" Jenna said and threw her arms around me in a hug. I sighed in defeat. "You're welcome... But don't think this doesn't mean I'm not going to have the urge to kill him every time I see him" I assured her, Jenna nodding with a small laugh. "I would never assume that much, Mitch..."

*Lachlan's POV*

Well. I'm dead.

Not that I wouldn't do it all again. I love Jenna, I know I do, and it felt so right with her. I never knew why people 'made love' but didn't 'have sex' until I met Jenna. I felt like we had a deeper connection then anyone else I've ever been with before and I cherished that.

But on the other hand- I'm soooo fucking dead.

I crept upstairs, peaking my head out of the door to make sure the coast was clear. I stepped out and almost screamed when Preston's hand touched my shoulder. "Hahaha you already know you're gonna be dead" He said and laughed quietly. "Dude shut up Mitch might here you!" I whispered harshly. "Calm down he's outside with your girlfriend jeesh" He said and stepped around the corner, into the living room.

"Hey Lachlan! It was nice knowing you! I hope the other side treats you well" Vikk joked as soon as I stepped into the room. "Does everyone here know?" I asked and they all nodded, even Jerome. "Does Mitch know?" I asked and they all looked at each other, none of them saying anything. Which was all of the confirmation I needed.

"So how bad is it?" I asked Jerome, scared of the answer. "Well he walked around the room all morning repeating that he's going to kill you so... Better then I expected!" Jerome said, smiling sympathetically at me. "Oh god I am so screwed" I said and sat down on the couch, between Vikk and Rob.

"Sorry bro but your taste in ladies regarding brothers is not great" Preston said and pat me on the back before walking over and sitting next to Ti on the only open couch seat. "I am so sorry dude" Adam said and laughed sadly. "Oh goddddd" I moaned, putting my head in my hands.

The backdoor opened and I don't think I've ever stood up on my feet so fast in my life. "Can I talk to you outside?" Mitch asked, glaring in my direction. "Who you talking to?" Preston asked, even though it was quite obvious. "I was talking to Lachlan but I could take you outside if you'd like!" Mitch send a little too perkily, glaring at Preston now. "No it's okay I wouldn't want to steal the opportunity from Lachlan" Preston said, raising his hands up.

"Are you sure? I think we could arrange for you to go in my place" I said, a small part of me hoping somehow Preston would accept my offer although there was no way in hell. "Actually- on second thought, I can only take Lachlan. Maybe next time, Preston" Mitch said sourly and motioned for me to come with him. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...

I followed Mitch outside and we stood by the pool for a moment, neither of us saying anything. "This is your final chance. Back off of Jenna" Mitch turned to me, glaring into my soul.

"Listen Mitch... If you want me to say I'm sorry it isn't going to happen. I love Jenna, you know that, and I don't regret doing anything I did with her. Furthermore I don't plan on ending things with Jenna anytime soon. There's no amount of threats, black eyes, broken bones, bloody noses- anything that you can do to make me leave her. Nothing. So I'd really appreciate if you would quit trying because I would like to continue our friendship, Mitch" I vented to Mitch and stood there, watching as he processed all of the new information.

I have no idea where the hell that speech even came from but I really hope it works. Please for the love of God work... Mitch stood there watching me for a minute. Why isn't he saying anything? Oh God...

Mitch's glare faded into a smile. Is that an evil smile? Is he gonna kill me or something because I'm not going down without a fight. "Welcome to the family" he said and hugged me. What. The. Hell. To say I was startled was an understatement. Mitch broke apart from me, still smiling, when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around, half expecting a gun to be pointing at my head, to see Jenna with tears in her eyes. But she was smiling?

"Thank you" She whispered and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. "What-what's going on?" I asked, letting go of Jenna and turning between the two Hughes twins. "You passed the test" Mitch said, practically a groan. "What test?" I asked, turning to Jenna. "You were either going to stand up for #Lenna or be scared of Mitch. You chose correctly. Thank you thank you thank you!" She said and attacked my lips with her own. Mitch cleared his throat, causing Jenna to throw herself off of me. "Uhm sorry... Force of habit" She said and smiled cheekily at Mitch. Force of habit?!? Really Jenna? You are not helping!

"Don't remind me... And Lachlan- don't make me regret this" Mitch said and walked inside, leaving Jenna and I in the cold. "So... Now that Mitch doesn't hate you..." Jenna started but I cut her off. "He still hates me" I smiled down at her cheekily. "Okay now that Mitch isn't allowed to show that he hates you... Would it be okay if we got our own room in the house?" She asked. What does she mean? There are only two bedrooms and the basement? Both of the bedrooms are taken up... "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ti and Adam are moving out"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 242 22
Jerome Aceti has never lived on the wild side. His parents are divorced, and he spends most of the time with his mom. But, in Summer, he visits his d...
33.8K 1.4K 32
In the darkest nights of Jerome's life, Mitch has been there for him, a guiding light, a reason to live. Now, Mitch has a girlfriend who loves him, w...
26.1K 570 24
Mitch finds a girl on the bus and falls in love with her. Just so everyone knows, I wrote this when I was like 12. So I know there are mistakes an...
51.1K 1.5K 27
Mitch has been hiding his feeling for Jerome for years. Once he finally a reveals his feeling, the both fall in love. Merome happen, stirs ups proble...