After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

By LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... More

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
7. "The Unknown"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
13. "Talk Later"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
18. "Fear"
19. "She was"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
25. "History"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
28. "Stay a little longer"
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
34. "What was he thinking?"
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
39. "Louder than bombs."
40. "Stay Gold."
Epilogue.
Last Goodbye.

35. "Meant it or not."

25 2 0
By LadyAdmi

"No!" Taehyung exclaims. "If Jungkook is in the hospital and this man is here then he must've done something! He's always the one to blame in times like this!"

Yoongi who's been trying to force Taehyung off him finally gets the memo. When he opened the door he was surprised to see Taehyung, after so long he finally saw Taehyung. But much to his surprise Taehyung attacks him and assaults him.

Once again Taehyung punches his other cheek causing some blood to fall out. However this time Yoongi doesn't hold back at all, he uses his inner strength, his Agust strength and tackles Taehyung to floor punching him harder then ever on repeat. Aufilea gets frightened seeing the transformation of the once innocent pastor she knew...she knew that he raped her mother but she didn't think that he was strong or even capable of fighting.

She can't even run to him to stop him as she sees and hears her young sisters crying.

"Pastor! No! Don't hurt uncle Tae!" Gem and Gemma cry together appearing out of nowhere. "Please!"

Yoongi forcefully groans and stops punching Taehyung, instead he yanks his collar forcing Taehyung up from the floor so that he could look at his face. Taehyung's lip was cut and bleeding and his cheek turned a reddish brown colour.

"Why did you stop?" Taehyung sniffs and asks Yoongi. To say that he was expecting to get a reaction from Yoongi was a lie. He didn't expect for Yoongi to react, in fact he didn't expect for Yoongi to be angered or even strong. "Why didn't you hurt me like you hurt their father?"

Yoongi glares into Taehyung's eyes before standing up and using his strength to make Taehyung stand up as well. He removes his phone from his pocket and shoves it into Taehyung's body. "Fiela sent the address to the hospital she's in. Copy it quick and get out of here."

Taehyung holds the phone in his hand still looking at Yoongi. Now he wasn't angry anymore, but he was hurt. Hurt that Yoongi did this to him. Why did he do this? It couldn't just be self-defence. Self defence is pushing away not maliciously fighting back. "W-"

Yoongi interrupts shaking his head. "You better cool off before talking to me again. Or else I will not hesitate or think twice before doing what I just did." Yoongi glares at him before turning around mumbling. "Out here bringing me back into my past."

Yoongi turns back to the children and removes the blood that was on his cheek, which was now cut.

"Don't worry about anything alright," he says gently and leans into both the girls picking them up on his arms. They nod their heads in silence and they disappear as Yoongi takes them somewhere.

Aufilea is finally unfrozen from her spot and walks to Taehyung's side. She carefully holds onto his shoulder and faces him. She gets enough courage to utter out her words. "What was that about?"

Taehyung shakes his head, bringing out his phone and taking down the address. "I'll be back to pick you up later. Let me go and check the situation at the hospital."

Aufilea nods her head and holds onto the phone which belongs to Yoongi. He leaves and closes the door behind him. Aufilea wonders what's wrong and what could've happened between the two to cause them to fight. She had never seen either of them being so violent up until now. She sighs and begins walking down the long corridor reaching the living room. After being gone for so long and getting used to her own tiny living room, she exhales seeing how large her parents living room was.

She's brought out of her thoughts when she sees Yoongi sitting on the chair looking at the twins infront of him. "Alright young twin girls, your sister's here,"

Gem and Gemma turn around in surprise immediately running towards her giving her a bear hug. "Aufilea!"

"Hey guys," Aufilea nearly falls but stands strong. This is also the first time after a long time seeing her little sisters. She bends down and hugs them tightly as well. "I've missed you guys so much,"

"Us too," Gem speaks for both herself and her sister. "We missed you more,"

"Aufi," Gemma calls Aufilea by her nickname. "Why did you go away? Was it because of the things I said?"

"No Gemma," Aufilea immediately shakes her head looking at Gemma's face.

Gemma looks down at her fingers fiddling with them. "Are you sure? Remember when I used to say that you're different? That you're not our sister? I just want you to know that I didn't mean it. I never meant any of it."

Aufilea holds a confused face at why Gemma was saying this now. But Gem explained. "She thinks the reason you left is because of her... Please forgive her .. please forgive us,"

Aufilea looks back to Gemma and hugs her tighter. Gemma eagerly hugs her back, it's been so long without her sister. She felt the guilt crawl up her body everytime she never saw Aufilea around. "Please come back home," she whispers. "I promise to be a good sister because I love you,"

"I love you too Gemma," Aufilea says in between the hug. "I didn't leave because of you,"

"Then why did you leave?" Gemma let's go of her sister to look at her.

Aufilea shrugs her shoulders with a little smile. "Because I was an idiot who didn't want to listen to mum and dad..." She looks at Yoongi who was on the couch watching them. "I didn't give anyone a chance.."

Yoongi watches her for a few more minutes before getting up. "Alright young twins, Aufilea's gonna take you to bed,"

Gem and Gemma turn to Yoongi and walk to him giving him a hug. He gets surprised, but bends down and hugs them as well. "Can we pray for daddy?"

He nods his head feeling a warm feeling that they kept onto his little advice while he was there. "Yes you can,"

"Goodnight uncle Suga," Gem says giving him a hug around his neck but Gemma interrupts them.

"Gem it's Pastor Yoongi," Gemma complains.

"She's right. It's Pastor Yoongi but you sweet little twin child can call me anything," Yoongi smiles and looh. "You can call me anything you want,"

After putting Gem and Gemma to bed and praying with them for a bit she returns back downstairs. She finds Yoongi in the kitchen with a plastic ice pack over his cheek. She almost didn't recognise him with his look. He looked too casual for her own liking. She was used to seeing the pastor version and the one who was kind and caring to give perfect advice and vigilant prayers. But this man before her, she wondered if he was still the same pastor or there was something else. After all, he did strike a blow on Taehyung. A hard blow to add.

"How bad is it?" She asks and enters the kitchen quietly. He opens his eyes for only a second to see her but closes it again not paying her a second glance.

"Not that bad. He still punches like his brother." He mumbles his words out. He was slightly embarrassed that Aufilea and her little sisters had to see that side of him. "Hey, I'm really sorry that you had to see that," he says finally opening his eyes for good. He pays attention to her reaction but she's also in a daze and surprised from the moment that happened earlier. "It shouldn't have happened in the first place,"

"I understand," she nods her head. She sits on a stool and holds onto her arms. "But why did it happen?"

Yoongi thinks for a second but says nothing even after getting an answer.

"Why did he say those things about you?" Aufilea carefully asks. She didn't know what to expect from him in his bucket hat. She still wasn't that comfortable even if she knew that he was calmed. "I don't believe it's true.. but, is he right? Did you have anything to do with my dad's-"

She stops immediately when she sees the pastor roll his eyes. This truly was a man with unexpected traits. "Your mum called me here. She told me that officer Jeon was in an accident. A terrible accident. She asked me to watch over the kids. By the time I got here, the house was empty only with your sister, the young twins. They were crying. They told me that they saw their dad on TV with so much blood."

"Blood?" Aufilea's eyes in large.

Yoongi nods his head. "They thought that he was dead. I tried to calm them down and assure them that he's alive but..."

"But what?" Aufilea's heartbeat races.

"Your mum said it looked critical. Anything can happen, but I'm hoping it's not the worst." He says and let's out a long dreadful sigh. "As for Taehyung... He's..."

Yoongi looks to the side trying to find words. Taehyung was angry at him. He thought he knew why but he wasn't so sure, especially because of what Taehyung said.

"He blames me for his wife's death." Yoongi turns back to her. "From the things he said, I think he still hasn't let go."

Aufilea shifts her attention now to Yoongi and away from her dad. She hesitates to ask him but does so anyway. "Can...Can I ask you something?"

He nods his head.

She sighs audibly and shrugs her shoulders nervously. "Last time we spoke... I never gave anyone a chance to actually speak.. I accused and said some very spiteful words."

"You don't have to apologize. You have every right to be angry-"

"But that's the problem," Aufilea says. "I don't have every right to be angry. I don't even know why I'm angry. I hardly... Gave you guys a chance,"

Yoongi nods his head understanding her. "You want to give me a chance?"

"Yes," she nods hopefully.

"A chance to what?" He asks and shrugs his shoulders. "Be your father? Or tell you the dark truth of my past?"

She didn't know how to answer that, she didn't even know how to tell his tone. He sounded bitter yet remorseful and even saddened. "I want to know why you raped my mum... I want to understand–"

"Understand the mind of a rapist?" He asks quietly.

"No that's not what I meant.." she shakes her head looking for words. Even to look for words was challenging. Now she understood why it never came up, there were no words to start up this kind of conversation. She didn't even know what she would gain from it. "I don't know exactly what I want, I just want to know why?"

Yoongi nods his head laying the ice pack down gently placing his finger over the now numb cut. He would need to go and get his cheek checked out and stitched. "In that time... I was in a bad place. A bad head space. I knew right from wrong but I liked doing wrong. Namjoon was my partner, he was also Taehyung's brother. Now back then, we all didn't care.. except maybe Jimin, my brother. We just wanted money. Your mum and her sister had it. Lots of it. A lot of things went down in that house but it ultimately led to me and your mum in the same room..her room. I'm not defending my acts or justifying them, in fact I resent myself for doing what I did. She was young and naive, I looked at her with lustful eyes and just wanted her so badly," As he's speaking, his eyes don't meet hers one bit. It was too much of a burden and tragic for him.

"Although she was young, her body was just..." He stops himself trying to remove the thoughts and desires he had that night. She belonged to Jungkook and he respected that. "All in all, I was bigger then her and took advantage of that. I raped her, forced myself over and over into her. I can remember her crying.. I can remember that for sure.. because her crying was what pushed me to change.. for the first time I felt guilt. All over me was nothing but pain for what I'd done to her... I didn't even know she would get pregnant. I didn't even think that our paths would cross again. But they did, this time it was because of Taehyung's brother Namjoon. I joined him in trying to destroy his brother but that was because I wanted to see your mum again...I liked her."

The only time he ever mentioned this to anyone was when he getting baptized and needed to confess truths. Aufilea's eyes widen after hearing those words from his mouth.

"I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just couldn't. But it's only when I saw...you.." he looks at her. "You were still young and were so attached to me. I didn't even know why, I didn't know that you were my child...I don't think I can call you–"

"It's okay," she smiles a little.

Yoongi nods his head carrying on. "And that's how it was. For a year or so, when everything was okay, your mum told me that I was the father. At that moment, I..." He looks away. "I was honestly happy. I wanted to be a part of your life. I really did..but... What I did to your mum kept eating me up and it hurt me knowing that she probably missed a lot of opportunities. That's why I had to let her go. I didn't want her to be locked down to me because I gave her no other choice. It wasn't fair at all. I let her go but I did tell her that I would always be here for her at any time... if she wanted to see me. I'm happy for her, truly I am. When she met Jungkook.. she seemed happier and brighter..even you, for the first time, after all the guys your mum dated, you liked him. You loved him. I knew that by letting you and your mum free from me, that everything that I took away from her would come back but in more joy."

Aufilea nods her head sadly. She wanted to feel disgusting because of the rape but her heart was melted by his words.

"And then Taehyung," Yoongi sighs. "I was only caught up in doing good that I wanted for everyone around me to feel good. Namjoon was in prison with back pains and he called me over. He asked me for a favour. He tricked me...or rather I tricked myself. He knew that I was a coming priest, he asked me to reunite him with his brother. And at the moment, I felt only good vibes, I didn't even try to think of any other motives I just knew that I would be uniting brothers. I signed the documents for Namjoon to live on probation with Taehyung and his wife, Andrea, your mum's sister. Because of my mistake, your dad, your mum and your...uncle lost people they cared about. I wish I could take it back, I wish I hadn't signed the documents." He sighs.

Aufilea looks down at her hands. She looks back up to him and his eyes were steady on the table platform. He was rethinking everything that happened. It must be a huge guilt to live with. But then again he didn't kill anyone. "You just signed the documents to unite them. You didn't know anything else, it's not your fault,"

He smiles and make eye contact with her. She was trying to cheer him up. "I know it's not my fault. But seeing Taehyung now just arose an itch on my head. He probably still thinks I'm responsible and it's bothering him. I shouldn't have hit him but I let my actions have the better of me,"

Aufilea nods her head. "If it means anything...which I know it probably will... I'm sorry for all the things I said that night,"

It's now Yoongi's turn to look at her and pay attention to her words. Some of the hurtful words she said to him were that he would never be part of her life ever again and that she also considered him as a rapist. "Besides kicking me out of your life forever and calling me a rapist I actually considered leaving your life. But I know that I could never abandon you or reject you, so I stayed quiet. Even if your words were true, they still weren't nice."

Her shoulders slump down and she worriedly bite her lip. Hearing him say that it hurt made her feel embarrassed again. "I didn't mean them.. I was very angry,"

"Mhm. Whether you meant it or not, is not my business." he says ending it quickly. "But neither the less, I forgive you and I hope that someday you'll truly forgive me for what I did to your mother,"

She wanted to say she did, but with the way he didn't seem to believe in her words at the moment, she said nothing but nodded her head with a little smile. Their relationship would definitely be different now. Her phone beeps as soon as the room began getting quieter and awkward, something she never ever felt with Yoongi.

Taehyung:
I'm at the door

"Taehyung's here," she says and gets up. "I'll go and open,"

He nods his head barely moving a muscle to come. She sighs and makes her way through the long corridor and straight to the door. She opens up and sees Taehyung with a bandage over his cheek, where Yoongi punched. Even though it was of concern, she thought about her dad more.

"How's my dad?" She asks and he enters the house looking around.

"Where's Yoongi?" He asks with an anxious face.

"He's in the kitchen," she replies watching him while she feels her heart pounding in her chest. "How's my dad? Taehyung tell me," she quickly closes the door and stops him from walking any further towards the kitchen.

He holds onto her hands that are on his chest and frowns a bit, making Aufilea fear.

_______________________
Chapter 35 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 448 31
"𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒓, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅; 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂...
2.9K 460 14
Y/N's journey from a glamorous life as a model and brand ambassador to the gritty world of underground boxing. After losing her closest friend, Jenni...
18.2K 500 21
'Aunt! Stop! You hurt me!' 'Then, why don't you just give me the money.' 'It's for my father.' said y/n. 'My foot. Your father is just waiting to d...
6.9K 268 15
He was dangeorus and liked being called so,until.. ...until he meets the most pure girl he has ever met in his life ...Until his mind screams to stay...