An Alien In Alola

By cookiemuncher4

The story is about a young person who was once a hero and a human in his dimension, but was stabbed to death... More

Bio
Alien Voice
The story begins
Alien VS Alien
Melemele Island
Pokemon VS Alien
A new day
Another day
Under the sea
A new alien
Lamput
New friends
Cave
Trust?
Pokemon School
Pikachu VS Scorpiblow
Meeting the parents
House
Tapu Guardians
A haunted Pokemon school
First Z-Crystal
Water Crystal
A day at the city
Alola, Alola!
Heart of Fire, Heart of Stone
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 1
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 2
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 3
A Wild Yungoos Chase part 4 finale
Memories in the Mist!
Secrets out
A grand debut
Floors on lava
A game of golf
Show me the metal!
Got Meltan?
Shocking
Money
UB-02 Beauty
The dealer of destruction!
Fist punch part 1
Fist punch part 2
Fist punch part 3 final
🎃A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL🎃
Drawn with the wind!
Aiming for the top floor!
The nightmare challenge
Run while you still can
Survive the night
In a nightmare
Tapu Bulu VS Alien
🎄A Christmas Special🎄
Captured
The one that didn't get away!
Training
Alien VS Pokemon friends
Z-Moves
Pheromones
Living on the cutting edge!
Pokemon Battle Royale
Finding out the truth
Save me
Escape
Vengeance
Stay
Underground city
Drill battle
SMOKIN
Night at the club
Cuban Pete
In control
Dragon battle
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
Sled race battle
Bug fight
Fly racing
Emerald
Hard as steel
Fashion competition part 1
Fashion competition part 2
Fashion competition part 3 final
Important News
Illusion
Tapu Lele VS Alien
Beach fun
🦇💀Tales of the Pokecrypt💀🦇
Freaky Thursday
Freaky fight
Who was I?
The truth
I wanna party
Mating Season part 1
Mating Season part 2
🍋Mating Season part 3 final🍋
Christmas video and pictures
❄🎄Christmas Tales🎄❄
Ice, ice, baby's
Hatchlings
10,000 In Alola part 1
10,00 In Alola part 2
10,000 In Alola part 3 (short)
10,000 In Alola part 4 final
Rolling
Electric cat and Electric mouse
Surfs up
The ice pack
Introduce
Pancake time
The mall
Kids day out
Grounded
Under the rag
In the shadows
Running with the Lycanroc's
🍋Hot night~🍋
Evil Shiny arrived at Alola
Brother vs Brother
Friends with benefits
More friends with benefits [WARNING]
Final stand
Explanation
A heart
Shiny (short)
Ribbon
Crystal
Ivy
Shadow
Aleon
Flair
Telsa
Coral
Sugar
Full alien house
Boomerang

Tapu Fini VS Alien

1.6K 36 10
By cookiemuncher4

So here I am in the battlefield getting ready to fight Tapu Fini a guardian Pokemon from this island, why? Because Tapu Fini checked my memories and she saw that I used to be a human and she promised she won't tell anyone that. If!!! I beat her in a battle and if I win she can not tell anyone that I used to be a human. So right now I'm thinking what alien I should turned into, and the first alien I turn into was...

Water Hazard. After that I got into position getting ready for the battle. I made my first move by shooting water out of my hand but she closed her shell and my water's was hitting the shell and nothing happened. After that she started flying twords me at high speed and hit me making me hit the pillars I tried pushing her off me but no use I need more strength, so I turn into Four Arms.

And used my strength to push her off me and once I did she opened her self up and shoot water at me and some how it hurts.

Four Arms: ow! Ok why did that hurt? It's just water.

Tapu Fini then fired another water attach but I dodged it and I ran up to her and bringing her to a tight hug using all my strength.

Four Arms: do you forfeit?

Tapu Fini: never!

She then used her head to hit my Omnitrix turning me into Marshmellow.

After that I was now hugging her normally, because Marshmellow doesn't have strength.

Marshmellow: uhh, you wouldn't hit a cute, pink, puffy alien would you? Yay!

She didn't say a word, instead she threw me high into the sky and I falling down, she then fired water at me and my skin feels all gooey, sticky and melty by the water.

Marshmellow: ok so you do hit a cute, pink, puffy alien. Yay!

I turn into the hungry bug alien name Eatle.

And break the ground and started eating the rocks.

Eatle: mmm, taste like fish with fries on the side but heavy on the salt.

Once I swallowed the rocks, I fired my laser at her but she doged it. I ran at her as fast as I could and suprice, suprice it works. Once I did I send her back hitting the pillar and causing it to make a small crack.

Eatle: awe yeah! Who's the best? I'm the best! Who's the best? I'm the be-

I didn't finished my sentence when Tapu Fini came right straight at me hitting me so hard she send me back into the ocean. I started having trouble breathing because this alien can't breath underwater, I turn Walkatrout.

Then Tapu Fini came in the ocean and grabbed me.

Tapu Fini: looks like we're taking this fight in the ocean, huh?

Walkatrout: you read my mind.

I turn into the small orange blob named Lamput.

And molded into a great white shark and swam at her, opened my mouth and swallow her.

Lamput: mmm, tasty-

My sentence was cut off when I feel something crawling out my throat, it was Tapu Fini and she was now on my mouth and opened it with all her strength and got out.

Tapu Fini: were you trying to eat me!?

Lamput: no... ok a little, but blame this DNA-

Then she swam at me and punched me sending me back, making me mold back to normal. Then she came right at me and grabbed me and was about to finished this fight. But I'm not gonna let that happened, I turn into Heatblast.

And started making the fire of my body rise up and making it really, really hot, so hot the the water around us started bubbling and getting hot. Tapu Fini let go of me and I started swimming out of the ocean went and back to the battlefield.

Heatblast: *cough* *cough* oh man that was tuff, now I know how the Ghost Rider feels when he did that.

I then heard something that came out of the ocean. I turned around to see Tapu Fini who was now steaming, probably from the really hot water that I made. She started firing water at me and I shoot fire's out of my hand. Then when the water and fire hit together it created a fog making it hard to see threw and she just disappear out of thin air.

Heatblast: (where did you go?)

Then something wet hit my back like a whip that was wet I turned around and saw nothing then I got hit on my back again and again till I hade enough. I unleashed a gigantic waves of flames all around the battlefield making the fog disappeared and I hit Tapu Fini. The next alien I turn into was the fighting chicken name Kicken Hawk.

And I got in a fighting pose.

Kickin Hawk: you and me, combat and defense only.

She then got her hands in a fist getting ready for a hand to hand fight. I ran straight at her and was about to give her a punch to the face but she blocked it with her hand, I swing my left leg and kicked her on the side letting go of me. Then I came right at her and I was punching her but then she blocked my puch when she closed her shell blocking my punches. After a few punches trying to hurt her it's not working her shell is to tuff and it's tiring me out.

Kickin Hawk: *huff* *puff* ok that's it! *huff* *puff* no more fighing with fist or defens-

I then got punched on the chest sensing me back and on the ground I quickly got up and saw Tapu Fini attacking me with another water blast, but luckily I fast enough to dodged it. As I was running from the attacks I was thinking how to beat her and what's her weakness.

Kickin Hawk: (come on think! Think! Think! She has got to have a weakness!)

I try remembering in class what is water type Pokemons weaknesses till I remember that all water type Pokemons are weak to electric so I quickly turn into the shocking sasquatch name Shocksquatch.

And shoot lighing out of my hand and the lighting hit her and she stopped attacking, I just found her weakness.

Shocksquatch: ha it looks like its game over- oh sh*t!

I managed to doged her when she flew right at me I started shooting more lighting at her but she keeps dodging them. I then fired lighing out of my mouth and it her and it was super effected, so effected that she got on the ground and I fired another lighting at her three times.

Shocksquatch: yes! I got you now!

But then she got up from the ground and shook it off like it was nothing.

Shocksquatch: ok seriously, what the f*ck?

Tapu Fini: I'm ending this!

So she has enough of this and the water around the battlefield started closing coming in closer and closer, then she started using her last move attack and it looks like a move called surf that Popplio did, except it's much bigger and it's coming right at me. I then clapped my hands together and absorbing the electricity and created a big electric ball and fired it straight at her she was about to dodged it but I quickly turn into Clockwork.

And stopped time, once that I walked towards Tapu Fini and started punching her with all my strength, then I grabbed her and moved her close to the electric ball I took a step back getting ready to unfreeze time and turned into an alien that can jump high enough to go up the pillar. Then when I unfreeze time I quickly turn into Bullfrag.

And jumped high enough to land on one of the pillars. Then I saw Tapu Fini getting electrocuted by the electric ball and the battlefield was now covered in water like it was before.

Bullfrag: phew. That was a close one.

Then out of the water came Tapu Fini, she floating on the water and she has swirling eye's that means I won. I turn into Big Chill.

Flew twords her and picked her up and fly taking her back to the Ruins of Hope. Once I got there I went inside and gently pute her on the ground and then she woke up and cough.

Tapu Fini: *cough* *cough* *cough* what happened?

Big Chill: well if must know I won the battle.

Tapu Fini: what? You won?

Big Chill: yeah you heard me I won and you loose. And you remember our deal right?

Tapu Fini: that if you win I won't tell anyone that you were once a human.

Big Chill: that's right.

Tapu Fini: a deal's a deal then. I won't tell anyone, my lips are shut.

Big Chill: (but you don't have lips)

Tapu Fini then tried to get up but was struggling I then helped her up and she was floating again.

Tapu Fini: thank you.

Big Chill: no problem I'm just can't see you struggle. (Even if I did beat you really hard.)

Then she closed her shell and went back into the water, probably gonna heal herself. Then I walked out of the Ruins of Hope and flew up to the sky and turned intangibility and fly twords the Pokemon Center. Once I got there I got threw the walls, turned visible and turn into ChamAlien.

And went to my room and go to sleep for tomorrow is another day in Poni Island.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 5 24
This takes place 6 years before the events of RWBY. Plot: Young Ren Tennyson, his best friends Devlin and Hope and his Grandpa Max decided to take a...
11.3K 206 10
When his two arch nemesis teamed up to destroy him, 10 years old Ben Tennyson did everything in his power to defeat them then he got transported into...
15 0 7
A personal chronicle of my own journey through the Alola Region, focusing on the key events of my adventure: the individual encounters with my precio...
25K 860 16
Everyone's heard of the story and legend of Ben Tennyson and on how he saved the universe countless of times. But what if there was another? Another...