falling [asanoya/ennotana] ๐ŸŒฆ

By theleftside_

asahi is afraid to tell nishinoya that he's decided to pursue higher education in tokyo, and doesn't think th... More

welcome to a New Book
a sobering change
arguments can be clarifying
the Start to Healing
Nothing is Wrong, and i'm Fine. i Promise.
a Vent Session, and all of karasuno is gay
tanaka might not be as straight as he thought he was
in all Honesty, this is just a Filler
the first Talk
the first Talk (but it's asahi's pov)
facetime therapy
yuu comes clean
tanaka gives Good Advice
it's not Ideal, but it's a Start
nishinoya is a Bad Influence
there's a Good Reason tanaka and noya are on the floor-
tanaka's Confusion
kind of another Filler, Sorry
your Local lesbians to the Rescue
i care about you more than you know
the second Talk
to be So Lonely
suga shoots asahi in the neck and is only A Little Bit Sorry
it's possible to be the Mom Friend and Chaotic at the Same Time
a clichรฉ Park Scene
ennoshita is Done with the bs
the Timeline up until Now
Every Single Feeling
with you, everything feels Okay
Finally a chapter where asahi is Sad-
yours sincerely, Wasting Away
daichi and suga simp for each other-
seeing a dog is Important enough to Warrant a facetime
tanaka ryลซnosuke, Simp Extraordinaire
a Little Bit of angst,,, as a Treat
Next Wednesday
the Vibes are Off, and this chapter gave me The Big writer's block
in a Fight between Noya and Math, who would Win?
a Big Reveal with the second years
a bit of a timeskip before Graduation
graduation itself
an asadaisuga Reunion
noya gives tanaka The S** Talk ๐Ÿ˜ณ (gay edition)
asahi's delivery service
the Apple Juice on the Table
long distance
maybe soulmates Do Exist
chaotic meetings and The Exhibition
Family Dinner
online love
falling into love.
a Proper sleep schedule? who is She?
posso morire felice
this is not The End
Far from it, in Fact
this is Merely the Beginning
temporary self promo ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

noya becomes a Prostitute

1.1K 51 79
By theleftside_

.tanaka.

chikara and i were cuddling and making casual conversation with some random show on in the background, but i was finding it a little hard to focus.

i knew from talking with noya earlier that he was going to visit asahi for the weekend, and he was rather nervous about it.

and actually, since chikara and i were in tokyo, he wouldn't be too far, and promised to visit if he had time.

i just hoped he wouldn't do anything impulsive, since i'm not entirely sure if he's over asahi yet.

chikara suddenly squirmed around in my arms a bit to turn and face me, and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"you alright, babe?"

i nodded absently.

"just a little worried about noya. he's going to see asahi, and not that i don't trust him, but... i'm just really hoping he doesn't make any unwise decisions."

"you think he's still not over asahi?"

"i don't know... i mean, it's been a year and a half, so you'd think so, but noya feels so deeply and intensely about everything... he pours his entire being into relationships, and i just don't want him getting hurt."

"yeah, makes sense. but just remember, we're only a twenty minute train ride away, so if he does end up doing something stupid, he can always come see us."

"yeah, i guess you're right."

he smirked and kissed me.

"when am i not?"

i smiled endearingly.

"yeah, i know, you're always right."

i leaned in as if to kiss him again, but at the last second began tickling him instead.

he shrieked and burst out into laughter, trying to push me away.

"ahaha, stop it! haha- ryū!"

i couldn't contain my own glee as i continued tickling him.

eventually, he managed to push me off, but he shoved a little too hard, and we both ended up on the floor, with him lying on top of me.

he propped himself up with his arms, and looked at me thoughtfully.

"now this position i don't mind at all. and i know you don't either."

i blushed and rolled my eyes.

he sighed happily and softly lowered himself back down, nestling his head in the crook of my neck.

i shivered a little at his warm breath on my skin, and put my hands on his back, slowly rubbing up and down.

"that's nice. like a little massage," he mumbled.

i hummed.

"yeah."

after a few quiet moments, the only sound being our breathing, he spoke again.

"i love you."

i smiled, a warm feeling in my chest.

"i love you too."

"do you think you ever wanna get married?"

my heart skipped a beat.

"to you, or just in general?"

"either one."

"in general... i don't know. maybe. to you? well... i'd say yes."

"i think i might like to marry you too."

"no kids though."

"ugh, definitely no kids. i'm fine with kids as long as they're not mine. i wouldn't want to have kids of my own though, that's way too much work. a dog, on the other hand..."

"hell yeah, dogs are awesome. but a cat could be nice too."

"maybe a dog and a cat?"

"maybe. as long as they didn't fight or anything."

"i think... or i'd hope they'd stay out of each other's way, mostly."

"yeah, hopefully."

"when we get older, do you think you'll wanna stay in the city, or move back to the country?"

"i'm not sure, i think it really depends. in the city there are a lot more job options and a shorter commute, but i do like the peace and idyllic scenery of the country."

"who taught you such a big word?"

"what, idyllic? that was probably you."

he considered this for a moment.

"yeah, probably. but if we were to stay here, then you'd become one of the infamous 'shitty boys.'"

he laughed, and i just couldn't bring myself to be annoyed.

"yeah, yeah, i'd be a shitty boy. but maybe that's not so bad. i don't know. when it comes down to it though, i'd definitely like to retire to the country at least."

"yeah, that sounds nice. being an old person in a city sounds scary."

"mhm." i paused. "why are we still on the floor?"

"because we haven't gotten up yet."

"you mean you haven't gotten up."

"what can i say? you're comfy. good to lie down on."

"this floor isn't very comfy though."

"ugh, i guess i can get up then."

he got up and settled back on the couch, and i got up preparing to do the same.

however, before i could sit back down, there was a knock at the door.

i Looked at chikara curiously, and he Looked back at me, before i went to see who it was.

when i saw noya standing there, i wasn't sure to be surprised, disappointed, understanding, confused, or what.

i let him in.

"so, did something happen when you went to see asahi?" i asked, leading him back to the living room.

he was rather quiet for a while until we all got situated.

he took an armchair across the from the couch, and i sat on the couch with chikara settling between my legs, with my arms wrapped around his stomach.

"i fucked up," he said, covering his face and resting his head on his knees.

"you're gonna have to be more specific," i replied.

"fuck! i kissed asahi!"

"damnit, noya," chikara muttered.

"okay, let's back up a second," i suggested. "what exactly lead to this event?"

"so for whatever reason, i was super nervous when i got there. i was worried things would be different, i guess? and it was a tiny bit awkward at first, but then it was just like old times, chatting away. then i was an idiot and accidentally kissed him and ran away and now i'm here."

"okay, but what specifically lead you to kiss him?"

"so i was joking about him being jesus- you know, the usual- and he said he should cut his hair and maybe we would stop calling him that. but y'all know i love his hair, and even though i knew deep down it was a joke, i flipped out a little, like, 'NOOO!' and leaped over to protect his hair from himself and the terrible scissors... and then i kind of lost my self control and kissed him cuz i was kind of sitting in his lap a bit, then i freaked out again, and just ran right out of there. so yeah, i've realized i'm kind of still whipped, so in order to get over these feelings, i've decided to become a prostitute."

i could tell that chikara was laughing a bit, but with noya, you could never tell if something like that was a joke.

"bro, i know you're upset, but becoming a prostitute is not the way to go."

chikara giggled some more, covering his mouth to try to hide it.

noya spared him a quick glance before looking back at me.

"well... maybe i won't become a prostitute. but you can't stop me from going to a party to find someone to hook up with!"

i sighed.

"you're right, i can't stop you. but i can advise you that that might not be the best idea. i know you want to get over him, but it's important to think very carefully about this. and maybe wait til second year to start slutting around? i mean, it's important to focus on work this year, but next year should be a bit more laid back."

"ughh, i guess you're right. and there's only half the year left now. but... ultimately it's my choice when and with whom i slut around!"

"damn, i'm surprised at your proper grammar in that sentence," chikara said.

"wha-? don't seem so surprised! i'm not that stupid!" then under his breath, he added, "but i am glad i actually used that correctly."

chikara laughed a bit more.

"i knew it."

"aw man, you're mean."

"only because i love you."

i gasped.

"babe, have you been cheating on me with noya?!"

his hand came back to lightly tap my face.

"shut up, you know what i meant."

i grinned and kissed the back of his neck.

"you're right. i love you."

"i love you too."

i heard a gagging noise, and looked over to see noya miming getting sick.

"y'all are so sickly sweet in love, it makes my stomach hurt just being around it."

"it's okay, you'll find your person someday," chikara reassured.

noya frowned.

"yeah... i thought i already had, but... that didn't end too well."

chikara made a small noise of sympathy.

"hey, think of it this way," i spoke up. "most people that get married to their high school sweethearts with probably end up divorced anyway! and now there's so many other people that you can meet and potentially fall in love with that aren't asahi."

"i guess you're right," he replied.

chikara turned his head to look back at me.

"what was that about marrying your high school sweetheart then getting divorced?"

my eyes widened and i smiled nervously.

"oh, haha... i wasn't talking about us. but uh... we can talk about that later."

he squinted his eyes and scrunched his mouth to the side.

"i guess."

i turned back to noya.

"so, noya, i'm assuming you're gonna be staying with us this weekend given... the asahi mishap?"

"yeah, if you'll let me stay."

"of course, bro! we have a spare room anyway, down that hall, first door on the left. the bathroom is right across from it."

i pointed down the hall and he nodded.

"alright. i'll get settled in then, and give you two some alone time."

he wiggled his eyebrows, and got up, disappearing into the spare room.

"no sleeping with anyone while you're here though, got it?!" i yelled as the door closed.

he popped his head out again.

"got it, but i expect the same from you! i don't wanna be up half the night hearing you get fucked by chikara!"

i blushed.

"shut the fuck up!"

he laughed.

"you didn't deny it though!"

"listen here, you little-!"

he had already closed the door.

chikara leaned back against my chest, and kissed my neck.

"it's alright, babe, you make a good top and a good bottom. besides, bottoming is nothing to be ashamed of."

"yeah, yeah, now let's stop talking about this."

he breathed heavily out of his nose with a smile.

"alright. we can talk about it more when he leaves though. or maybe there won't be much talking."

he wiggled his eyebrows.

i blushed.

"i wouldn't object to that."

he draped his arms around my shoulders.

"i know, babe. i know that very well."

i decided to put an end to my embarrassment my changing the subject.

"so, noya's gonna be a prostitute, huh?"

"i don't think he'll do that. he'll probably definitely sleep around a bit, but he won't actually sell his body for sex."

"yeah, you're right. but... 'probably definitely'? what does that mean?"

he shrugged.

"i don't know. i guess, like... i'm sure he'll slut around, but there's still a margin of error if he doesn't."

"makes sense."

"mhm."

"i do hope he'll be alright in the end though."

"yeah, me too. but he's strong, i'm sure he'll let through this."

"yeah."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.5K 18
A long forgotten, unspoken bound is enough to turn things around? Few years left since Asahi and Nishinoya met, but when Asahi recived a panicked ph...
37K 986 12
"P-Please don't go!" "Wha- Suga, is everything okay..?" - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sugawara has a terrible fea...
109K 3.5K 39
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
40.8K 1K 26
Tsukishma and Kageyama had been modeling ever since 6th grade. When they went to Karasuno they had to act like rivals and act like they never known e...