Possessed Boy

kimselaa द्वारा

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... अधिक

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Mission rescue
Secret
Missing
It follows
Move in
New Start
Winter Bear
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
If you
No more
Found you
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
Help Me or Kill Me
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Love or Lust
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

Just Look at me

4K 265 213
kimselaa द्वारा

The next day jungkook and jimin finished off their work as soon as possible , got ready and left the house . They all promised to meet outside the Lotte world park .

Hoseok and Namjoon were the first one to reach there .

"You guys are late " Namjoon said .

"Where's yoongi " hoseok pointed

"What isn't he with you all "

"No he said he will come by himself " jimin replied

" Maybe he might be sleeping at his home "

As jungkook said that he got  hit on his head .

"Hey-" he turned around and quietly shut his mouth.

"Yah bunny what were were saying "

"Oh yoongi hyung , nothing I was just wondering maybe "

He gave him a death stare .

"Come on you two stop,  don't start here " jimin said pushing them both .

"Ah yoongi you brought Irene with you " hoseok said

"Yeah do you have a problem in that "

"What Irene "

Jungkook look behind and saw a scared Irene standing there quietly . As if she was scared of something or someone .

This morning Irene called yoongi and told him that she had a bad dream and wants him to stay with her but he took her here to make her feel better .
She didn't wanted to come but he insisted so she got ready just for yoongi .

"Why are you standing there Irene come here " Namjoon called her .

"It's good to see you after so long "

" Yeah it's been long , I missed you all " she replied

"Hey Irene just a reminder that your boyfriend is right here " jungkook said irritatedly that his girlfriend didn't noticed him .

"Hehe I know "

Hoseok went towards Taehyung and introduced him to her .

"Irene this is Taehyung my friend I mean our friend and Taehyung this is Irene jungkook's girlfriend "

"Yah she is my cousin first ,why don't you introduce her as my sister " yoongi shouted .

"I-i know her " Taehyung replied.

"What you know how "

"Actually me and Taehyung have met at jungkook's house but it wasn't a good introduction and as well Taehyung I want to apologize for my behaviour that day , I wasn't in my right mind please forgive me " Irene said .

"It's ok "

"S-so friends "

"Y-yeah "

"Come on guys we have already wasted our time here let's go " jimin said .

"Yeah man let's get it "

They all went inside , as jungkook was walking he felt someone holding his hand he looked beside him to see Taehyung holding his hand lovingly , jungkook was looking at him maybe a little too long . He blushed when he noticed that Taehyung caught him staring. They all were choosing headbands , Taehyung choose a bunny headband and gave it to jungkook .

"I think i-its suits you "

"Thanks Taehyung I love it "

"Hmm here let me also choose one for you ......yeah this one " jungkook choose the same bunny headband for Taehyung .

"Let's go matching"

"Thanks it's really cute " Taehyung replied.

They both clicked photos of each other

Irene was walking beside hoseok a bit confused but she shrugged it . She was distancing herself from Taehyung .

They reached for a ride , it was for two people . Yoongi and jimin went first . Hoseok and Taehyung were next .

"J-jungkook you can joint us " Taehyung said .

"It's fine you guys enjoy as if it's just for two people I will go in the next round . "

"Come on jungkook joint us it will be fun " hoseok insisted .

He thought for a second and then agreed , actually he was a bit nervous about Taehyung . Even though they were living together jungkook started feeling a wierd feeling around him .

They all sat on the ride Taehyung in the front , jungkook between his legs and hoseok at the back . As the ride started jungkook was getting nervous this time about the ride . Taehyung snaked his arms around jungkook's waist carefully holding him tightly against his chest . He flinched for a second but then he felt comfortable . The ride started going fast and so their scream were getting louder .

Irene was a disappointed , she wanted to sit with jungkook . But who is she to stop him from having fun when jungkook had the biggest smile on his face , she was happy untill he is .

The ride ended , Taehyung and jungkook got down happily with hoseok almost on shut down mode .
Irene went with namjoon , after the ride jungkook didn't even noticed her he was busy talking with Taehyung .

They went to different other rides . Irene was watching everything how Taehyung wasn't leaving her boyfriend's hand even for a second .

"Guys let's go to the Ferris wheel for our last ride " jimin said .

"Come on man that's such a clinch couple thing to do " Namjoon said .

"Whatever I came here to enjoy I'm going " jimin left with yoongi .

"Jungkook i-if you don't mind wi-ll you joint m-me , it's ok if yo-u don't want to I can a-ask hoseok hyung . "

"NO! , I mean of course I will joint you , you don't have to ask hoseok hyung "

" Then let's g-go "

They both went behind yoongmin couples.

"Ah these couples , if I would have known I would have called hwasa too " Namjoon said .

"Ah Irene you didn't went I thought you went with jungkook " hoseok said but it looked more like a taunt .

"No actually jungkook went with Taehyung "

"Ohh , will you like to come with me "

"Where "

"Just follow me "

_______________________________________

Taehyung and jungkook reached and sat down , soon the ride started . Jungkook was looking outside and Taehyung was looking at him . It felt as if it happened before . (It happened with Irene and jungkook)

"Have you came here before " Taehyung asked

"Yeah , last time I came with my girlfriend "

" Hmm, you know this is my first time riding it , and I'm afraid of heights "

"Don't worry I'm here for you  'Just look at me ' ".

Taehyung smiled pull jungkook beside him .

"What are you doing "

" You only told m-me to look at y-you"

He blushed as Taehyung hold him tightly . He started moving his hand up and down jungkook's curves and jungkook leaned on his touch .

"So beautiful " he said .

"W-what " jungkook asked a bit taken back .

"I said you a-re really beautiful " he said shamelessly .

"Thanks " jungkook said hiding his face in his palms . And Taehyung found it so cute that he removed his hands and kiss on his forehead . Jungkook froze .

The ride came to an end and jungkook almost ran out hiding his blush , Taehyung came behind him with a proud smirk on his face. Jungkook ran towards the restroom . As he reached there he splashed his face with water . 

He heard the stall open behind him , he turned around and his eyes widened in shock .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Irene came out of it with another guy both panting panting . Jungkook wasn't stupid to ask what they were doing it was very obvious to understand . The thought of his girlfriend making out with someone else was a thing he never thought in his wildest dreams . He can see visible purple hickeys on her neck and their lips were swollen . She was quit and didn't speak up for herself . Which made jungkook wonder that she actually called someone in his absence .

Irene was equally shocked as him . Without saying anything he went out before pushing that guy purposely . Irene broke down in sobs she sat there crying . That stranger left her crying , he got out and hoseok payed him and then he left .

_______________________________________

                           *Flashback*

Irene followed hoseok not knowing where they were going  they came to a less crowded area .

"Stay here I'll be right back ok " hoseok said .

"Ok "

Then suddenly a guy came behind her he covered Irene's mouth and dragged her towards the rest room . Hoseok locked the door from outside . He started kissing her roughly and marking her neck she was trying to push him but that guy was way more stronger , she cried helplessly untill her throat started paining she let that strange do anything to her .

As hoseok saw jungkook running he unlocked the restroom door and hide .

                  *End of flashback*

_______________________________________

Hoseok reached towards Irene and lifted her from the ground .

"Oh my god Irene what are you doing here and what happened to you "

She wasn't answering. Hoseok put his jacket on her , he hold her and took her out .

_______________________________________

Jungkook was running as he got to his friends he informed them that he was leaving .

"Jungkook as if we all are leaving let's go together " yoongi said .

"No I have some work I have to go urgently "

"I will come with y-you " Taehyung said before jungkook was gonna say no to him he saw Irene coming towards them . He hold Taehyung hands and left .

_______________________________________
At jungkook's apartment.

As they reached home jungkook went in his room and started crying . Taehyung walked behind him he hugged him from behind.

"What happened w-why are you c-rying "

"Nothing "

"No I know s-something happened when y-you went to the restroom , please tell m-me "

"I saw Irene , with another guy " he again broke down in sobs " I never thought she would do that to me , I loved her so much... whyyy" he screamed.

Taehyung cupped his face and wiped his tears with  his thumbs .

" Don't cry f-for someone who don't car-e about your feelings. She don't deserve y-you "

"Then what should I do  " jungkook asked .

"Do what y-your heart says , do what you truly feel , ask your feelings w-what they want  "

"My feelings " he whispered to himself.

"Now don't overthink a-and go to sleep , i-i'm going to jimin's room "

"Wait Taehyung "

"Hmm"

"Can you sleep with me for tonight , I don't want to be alone "

"Yeah s-sure "

They both changed to more comfortable clothes and laid down together . Jungkook was still crying so Taehyung hugged him from behind .

They both were laying down but couldn't sleep . Jungkook can't stop his tears from flowing he was crying silently which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung .

He moved his hand lower from jungkook's waist till his cloth dick and started palming him . His breath hitched as he realised what Taehyung was doing .

"T-taehyung what are you ahh doing "

"Shh keep quiet baby and let me do the work will you "

He was sweating and releasing soft moans as Taehyung slipped his hands in his boxers and increased his pace . And his other hand went inside his shirt exploring his abs and chest .

"Ahhh Taehyungahh this is soo wrong "

"What is wrong baby , me giving you pleasure or your girlfriend cheating on you " he whispered nibbling on his ears .

Jungkook mind went blank . His thighs were shivering as he was close .

"Ah shit Tae , I'm ...I'm close "

When he heard that he started stroking his dick faster . His moans were making Taehyung more turned on , they were like music to his ears he want to hear more .

"Ahhh ummm" he came with a loud moan all over Taehyung's hands .

They both were panting , both feeling hot . Taehyung turned his face towards himself and gave him a light peck and jungkook felt a lightning inside his heart he pulled him and started kissing him roughly he moaned in the kiss ,Taehyung pulled him on his lap and kissed him back sucking his lower lips asking for permission he opened his mouth and Taehyung slipped his tongue roaming his hands inside his shirt and jungkook pulling him by his nape .

Soon they both detached their lips and fall asleep . Jungkook barely knowing what he did which he is surly gonna regret the next day and Taehyung with a proud smile .

_______________________________________

And I oops 🙊 . Don't judge me it's my first time writing after all you all wanted this .

Like and comment 💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

149K 7.8K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
8.9K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
233K 12.3K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
26.1K 1.6K 29
A story where a boy bought a beautiful apartment with less price. But what will happen when he knows that someone was living with him in the house. ...