Forgotten Memories: Vampire k...

By Blackenflames

Memories erased from everyone she had ever known, is replaced to serving the wicked pureblood Sara. As Rin en... More

Forgotten Memories: Vampire knight (sequel to Unearasable Memories)
~what keeps me going
~what am I? chop liver?
~for pea-sakes I dont even know your name
THIS IS SEXUAL HARRESMENT
I WANT MY ATTORNEY!!!
Um...I'm a werewolf
Is there such thing as blood crack?
The horrible artist
C-CUP Friends.
A student in the night class
Blood tablets
It's because she's my friend
Unless you don't want him anymore
It was Me and Him
actions speak louder than words
Blood Tablets
Your death is near
I'll be stuck to you like glue!
~Death of the Queen
3 letters can change your life forever
Why can't we be friends, Oh why can't we be friends.
Restoring the broken rose part 1
Restoring the broken rose Part 2

Restoring the broken rose: Final chapter

2.3K 153 34
By Blackenflames

A/N Okay. So this is it. It has been an amazing year. Vampire Knight will always be my favorite Manga. Even though this story is over, I do have many vampire knight idea fanfics coming soon. Also towards the end of this chapter, I know there's going to many critiques of the ending especially if you read the last chapter. I'm not going to lie this was pretty hard to write but Hopefully you guys enjoy it.

PART 3 LAST CHAPTER

I know it is pretty dumb into sneaking into the house and leaving my husband with Kuran but I trust him. Yes, I know I would never trust Kuran but during these circumstances, I don't think I have a choice. I head up the stairs as quickly as I can. The scent of Yuki was still in the air and it was pretty hard to ignore. The vampires could have smelled them from miles away when you think about it. I found her room and kicked it open. Okay there was probably a big chance that it was already opened but what's the fun in that?

"Rin?! What are you doing!" She exclaimed sitting criss-crossed on her king size bed. I didn't answer her question but tackled her. I pushed her arms down before she even decided to struggle against me.

"Rin. Stop!"

" How could you! You took my memories away" I cried trying to not sob loudly. She attempted to find solution to answer back but I didn't giver her a chance. My fangs sunk into her neck causing me to shiver slightly. I forgot how hungry I was.

Her blood was bringing back all the memories we had before she decided to take them away...

"I'm sorry but I have to do this or I won't be able to go" Yuki said.

I pushed myself away from Yuki and found myself staring back at her. I didn't know if I should feel angry, sad, betrayed. I gave her my hand offering to lift her up from the bed. She took it carefully not sure what my reactions were going to be.

"I'm sorry Rin" She started.

"I know. I just feel really hurt right now." I admitted. Yuki's eyes began to water and I knew she was going to break into sobs.

"I don't hate you, Yuki. I still love you" I said before she broke down. I pulled her into a hug. We embraced each other tightly, hearing the sound of Zero's gun shots from outside.

"I guess, you're going to make me to tell Zero the truth huh?" Yuki sniffed.

"No. Zero needs to this on his own." I said. This is a decision, I'm not going to force him to do. Whatever problems he has with Yuki needs to be done and be dealt with.

                             ~XXX~

We had to escort the Kurans to a safer place. What place is the safest in the whole wide world? Apparently Cross Academy. We drove inside a fancy car, which there wasn't much room for all of us so I had to sit on Zero's lap for the remainder of the time. During the time in the car, I had to keep the information I had to myself. Zero had not said a word once we arrived. I'm pretty sure he's thinking of what to make of Yuki Kuran.

I did my best to stay away from Zero and let him figure out things on his own. I stood next to Yuki as she continued to try persuade the headmaster to not let Kaname sacrifice himself. Although even I knew, someone had to sacrifice themselves into the furnace in order to have weapons. No one was safe without the anti-weapons. Sadly enough Yori, Yuki's bestfriend, wasn't safe at home and is told this was the safest place.

I greeted Yori shortly but left the room as soon as I could. I needed to think how to fix this. How was I going to stop Kaname from sacrificing himself? The only solution that I could think of was to convince Isaya to be the next parent. Kaname and Yuki had to stay with each other. I was going to make sure it happens.

I had to contact Isaya secretly and make sure no ones find out. Zero often wondered by himself during the day and I was actually glad. Usually I would be worried but it was good to have a far away so I could put at least some of my plans into actions. I had to take a trip to Isaya's home.

I took bus ticket to his estate. I didn't let anyone know where I was. I made sure as always I had my weapon with me since there was many vampires on a rampage. When I arrived to the estate, his servants were there to protect him.

"I'm just here to speak to Isaya shortly then I'm out" I said getting to the point. The servants weren't entirely certain but they led me inside anyways. Similar to the Kuran's house everything was fancy. Isaya was in his living room sipping on some rich tea.

"Rin. I'm surprised to see you here" He said. I never spoke to this man before, so it was going to be difficult for me to figure out how to say : I need you to die instead of Kaname.

"I need you take Kuran's place" I said automatically. Never thought I would try to save Kuran in my life.

"I can't do that. I promised already that I would sacrificed my life to turn Yuki human" He said softly.

"That's not going to happen. I already know Yuki is content into staying a vampire" I shook my head.

"She doesn't have choice" He said matter factly. I let out an annoyed groan. These purebloods don't make my life easier do they?

"Okay so let just say hypothetically? That Yuki doesn't turn into a human for some odd reason? Will you take the place of Kaname then?" I said. He gave it a long thought. Hopefully knowing that Yuki wasn't going to let herself be turned human without a fight.

"I will consider it" He said carefully.

"But Kaname must not know of this" He said then which I thought was obvious. Why would we tell Kaname anything?

"Okay so we got ourselves a deal then" I smirked

                              ~XXX~

The next day, Cross Academy was on total lockdown for the pureblood to be sacrificed. Zero was bringing Isaya to the lower cell where Ichiru had died. Yuki wasn't aware of Kuran and Isaya's plan to turn her into human. My heart ache for Yuki but if this plan goes successful hopefully not many people would get hurt.

"So, you were in a place like this? Come out. You have a guest" Zero said in his usual cold tone. I stood away from going inside, I didn't want to see Yuki's or Kuran's pain. I knew Zero felt sorry for them, he just didn't know it yet. I shut my I eyes as I heard shouts and cries coming from Yuki. She was pulled and dragged away from Kaname by Isaya. I knew everything was just an act but we had to make it believable as possible.

"Aren't you going to come along" Zero questioned. I shook my head. I need to stay here, make sure no one comes near Kuran.

"Theres going to be guards everywhere theres no-

"Zero! Go to Yuki. And get back what you lost" I snapped. I couldn't take it anymore. Zero won't be ever the same if he doesn't swallows whatever pride he has and make amends with Yuki. Zero lowered his eyes and then turned away. I didn't know if he was angry at me or sad.

"Rin. I apologize for all the pain, I caused you in the past. I know that you'll never forgive me for what I caused. But please make sure Yuki lives happily and she would smile with bottom of her heart " Kaname began.

"How can you ask me something like that when it's nearly impossible? How do you expect Yuki to happy if you're gone? Stop making excuses to leave Yuki and Stay!" I shouted. Tears were escaping me and again I never thought in my lifetime I would cry for Kuran.

Kaname let out a small sad chuckle " Rin. I thought I never see in my eternal life to see you cry for me"

"Shut-up" I sniffed. It was a bizarre feeling to have Kaname actually hug me. It actually makes you rethink all the fights and arguments we had with each other. Soon enough are embrace came to end, when vampires all over start infiltrate the property. I summoned my old anti-vampire weapon, Uchi. Kuran and I went up to high grounds and found many vampires trying to get through the gate.

Zero came sprinting toward us and I can tell from the desperation in his eyes that he got his memories back. It turned out we were going to fight this battle together. As soon as vampire tried to jump over the gate, I swung uchi at them turning them to dust on the spot. But it wasn't easy, this battle was nothing compared to the battle with Rido. We are dealing with servants and not just one but more other purebloods.

"THE GATE IS BROKEN" Yagari yelled. My heart sunk and I felt that my plan to save Kaname wasn't going to work.

"Where is the head of the Kuran Family?! Find Him!" A vampire screamed. Zero shot them down before he had a chance. I knew that having Zero and Kuran working together they would be able to hand the vampires themselves. I snuck away as usual and pretending I was going to check on Yuki.

I had to find Isaya be sure he was going to keep his end of the deal. I told him to meet at the furnace. I didn't mind if I was going to take the fall from causing the ruin of Kaname plan. He shouldn't have decided people's destiny in the first place because now I was going to change his destiny.

When I reached the furnace where Kaname was suppose to put his heart in, Isaya was already at the furnace. Kaname had came instantly came along with Yuki trailing after him but he was too late. The shock in his eyes as he stared at Isaya.

"Isaya stop" Kaname ordered but Isaya merely shook his head. He was tired of living and was willing enough to disobey Kuran's order. Kaname tried to reach to Isaya either to kill or save him, I may never know.

But everything was done...

Yuki held onto Kaname and sobbed. Zero came a bit afterwards seeing that the weapons for the vampire hunters were working. And I guess I could tell you how pissed Kaname was for ruining his plans but I think he expected it was going to happen. Kuran grabbed me and for a split second I thought he was going to kill me. He grabbed Yuki and Zero arm pulling them toward us. We were all in tight big hug.

It was awkward but it wasn't at the same time. Kuran was fucken asshole, and he did shitting tricks and made so mad that I punched a window but...

Ironically enough I couldn't let Kuran die even when the old Rin would have. We all came out and fought against the vampires and purebloods. The fighting ended pretty quickly once they found that Kuran were wasn't the one to sacrifice himself.

"The number of purebloods decreased, but they've managed to preserve their influence. But the power of the hunters also increased after gaining new powerful weapons, so both parties are once again struggling for supremacy and will co-exist for a long time."

Aido is searching for a cure to turn vampires and humans...

Yuki and Kaname had grown closer and the secrets that nearly destroyed their relationship is gone. Zero and Kaname had grown closer as well which was a surprise to both me and Yuki.

And finally Zero and I did eventually get married along with Kaname and Yuki getting married as well. So I guess after the pain and sorrow we all have gone through it turned to where happiness. And it was the first time that if Zero were to ask me if I was happy? I could truly say I am. I am Happy.

~ Okay the epilogue. Leave Comment on what you guys want read and hopefully be able to write it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 486 24
Kaname x Zero Yuki left him, The kids left him. Zero was growing accustomed to being nothing in the eyes of those he loved. But that didn't mean he w...
19K 493 11
Zero Kiryu and Yuki Cross from vampire knight spend their days at cross academy as the disiplinary committee guardians making sure the day class does...
149K 3.9K 19
The Tsukumo family was a powerful and kind pureblood family. The two parents had a daughter, who inherited a great amount of power, that was sealed i...
731K 32.2K 101
Saki is a vampire. She's been one since she was 6. Born a hunter, turned into a vampire, she has a twisted fate. No-one trusts a hunter who is now a...